[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to another dimension today.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG606.jpg (912KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG606.jpg
912KB, 2592x1944px
I'm going to another dimension today.
>>
>>24385664
Take me with you.
>>
>>24385672
already have a co-pilot for the day.

Wanna be a passenger?
>>
>>24385675
Sure why not
>>
Sometimes I try to control it, other times I just let it take over.

I'm going to try to draw while I'm on it...or play guitar...see what happens...

Once I played the drums after taking a hit and my friend turned into a yellow dancing goblin to the beat. It was awesome.
>>
Where can i get this? At a gas station in the ghetto?
>>
Ive done pretty much every drug, acid ketamine mdma etc

Salvia is the only thing to completely rip apart reality right in front of me

Probably the most terrifying experience of my life.

Have fun OP
>>
>>24385664
please make it a one way trip
>>
>>24385778
>Find rave/party district
>Meet chill Asians (esp. Korean, Chinese or Hong Konger )or Middle Easterners (esp. Bahranians, Emirians/Dubaites, Persians and Lebanese) or maybe Russians/Soviet Bloc folks
>Be chill
>Maybe offer some weed in the bathroom to show you're cool

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>24386672
Uhh nice story bro?
>>
>>24385857
DMT didn't take you leagues beyond where salvia did?
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 768x1024px
You can still buy that shit? It's been illegal in fla for long time. The only other thing that made me hallucinate hard like that was deemers
>>
>>24386956
its illegal in nc
>>
If you really want to go to another dimension take a heavy dose of mushrooms or some DMT. Have fun
>>
>>24389705
I have smoked salvia on the peak of a 8 grm mushroom trip.

Anyways, I smoked 2 fat bowls. the first one didn't hit me that hard. the second one was intense, but not as intense as it could have been

Maybe I have smked to much salvia? It used to melt reality right infront of me and I used to hallucinate hardcore but now every time I try it all I get are really intense thoughts and a col body feeling...

I'll try smoking it again down the line and try to find something heavier like 100x...this was disappointing...

tried dmt before but my friend was greedy and smoked to much for himself and barley let me have a hit big enough to feel shit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.