[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate me /10 :3

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 20160921_144401.png (2MB, 1439x1719px) Image search: [Google]
20160921_144401.png
2MB, 1439x1719px
Rate me /10 :3
>>
Male or female
>>
>>24362783
My question exactly.
>>
Im non binary
>>
>>24362794
So you're a dude.
>>
I was born female
>>
>>24362805
At this point I'm losing my patience for the whole tumblrette gender crisis thing you're doing so I'm gonna go with the following:

Press X to doubt/10
No time-stamped tits to prove my orginal theory wrong/10
If my original theory is wrong, could've fooled me/10
>>
>>24362782
You look androgynous, so if that's what you're going for, good job.

Trouble is... Guys with long hair really don't look very good without strong facial features. So what would be a blessing for you as a female, having a gentle face, works against you as a male.

All things considered, while you're not unattractive, you look like a little sprucing up could go a long way toward making you more attractive. But that would force you to choose to present as either a male or female, not both.

Anyway, just my two cents. Not trying to be disrespectful.
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 220x229px
isnt that hard right? :^)
>>
>>24362782
If a woman 4/10
If a guy 3/10

Hope you have a good personality though judging from you wanting to be a special snowflake with tumbler gender you're probably annoying to be around.

Enjoy the cat, as it's probably the only thing that tolerates you.
>>
>>24362782
>Im non binary
wtf is up with this generation. Why is everyone so fucked up mentally?
>>
>>24363101
put a shirt on braah
>>
>>24363101
LMAO all those other genders look like Unowns hahahahaha
>>
Why the fuck is 4chan/soc attracting so many mentally disabled fucks aka fucking faggots?! You seriously make me wanna beat the shit out of you.
>>
>>24363156
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>24362782
I wish you would come back to this thread.
>>
>>24362782
Assuming you are the cat 8.5/10, might just be the camera quality though
>>
>>24362794
what the fuck
>>
>>24363191
Awe the little guy is s keyboard worrier
>>
>>24363191
God, you can't even change the fucking copypasta. 4Chan really has gone to shit, hasn't it?
>>24363138
It's a mix between the whole "Tumblr superiority complex" and "mommy and daddy didn't pay enough attention to me," with a splash of genetics. I'm sorry but there's two physical genders. You can be one and want to be the other, whatever. But I'm sorry OP, "gender fluid"? So what, a penis one day, a vagina another? I've always been a man, and I only want to be a man. Log off of Tumblr, and go stare in the mirror until you figure out who the hell you are.

Yeah, I'm a little pissed, living eight months with a social justice warrior will do that to you.
>>
>>24363191
God, you can't even change the fucking copypasta. 4Chan really has gone to shit, hasn't it?
>>24363138
It's a mix between the whole "Tumblr superiority complex" and "mommy and daddy didn't pay enough attention to me," with a splash of genetics. I'm sorry but there's two physical genders. You can be one and want to be the other, whatever. But I'm sorry OP, "gender fluid"? So what, a penis one day, a vagina another? I've always been a man, and I only want to be a man. Log off of Tumblr, and go stare in the mirror until you figure out who the hell you are.

Yeah, I'm a little pissed, living eight months with a social justice warrior will do that to you.
>>
>>24362794
okay, but male or female?
>>
>>24362782
Pick a gender, and actually put some effort into looking like someone of that gender.

Butt Ugly/10 as a female
Fucking Ugly/10 as a male.
>>
>>24362782
Bump. Come back.
>>
>>24364386
Gender is a constwuct blah blah blah
Like nigger you know what i meant answer the question goddamn just because you pretend youre a girl doesnt make it reality how fucking delusional...

>>24364377
Gets it
>>
>>24364351
>>24363191 #
>>24363138 #

>>
Solid 10/10 would pet that cat for days
>>
>>24366144
med monash edu au/gendermed/sexandgender html
There's no such thing as a physical gender didn't have to go further than the first google search to find a source for that
>>
3/10 human

10/10 cat

show more cat pics bls desu
>>
>>24362782
post a less blurry picture and include your bared tits
>>
>>24362782
3/10

You definitely appear to be a trannie. Though it's somewhat harsh, this is the most honest judgement you'll ever receive from here.
>>
>>24362794
you should just kill yourself
>>
>>24362782
You're a 10/10
the guy with glasses your sitting on is a 2/10 at best
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.