[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rate me and my gf. 1/2

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: bdayphotostrip1.jpg (359KB, 508x2408px) Image search: [Google]
bdayphotostrip1.jpg
359KB, 508x2408px
rate me and my gf. 1/2
>>
File: bdayphotostrip2.jpg (280KB, 500x2413px) Image search: [Google]
bdayphotostrip2.jpg
280KB, 500x2413px
2/2
>>
You are some photogenic cunts. She looks out of you league, buuuut you look like a pretty cool kinda hipster dude.

Cute couple.
>>
>>24356739
ha thanks, i thought so too when i met her but turns out she's batshit. also a brooklyn jew with a rich daddy so hey, why not.
>>
>>24356755
What a lucky thing to be, a Brooklyn jew.. Fuck my life.
>>
>>24356759
her not me, i'm a skinhead lookin german dude from upstate new york who's had nothing or less since i met her, not to mention nothing to write home about in the pants. but hey, i guess i do something for her, it's been 4 years
>>
>>24356755
>Brooklyn Jew.
>New York, the Promised Land of cute Jewish girls.
*Sigh* I'm the only Jew in my town :/
>>
So you're NY based? How'd you meet? Batshit is fun.

What the fuck do you put in your hair? Those side angles make you look way more attractive than the first glances I saw.

Did the photo booth make the photos look all vintage?
>>
>>24356728
>>24356731
You look like the kind of couple that I want to be if I had a girlfriend and that I hate when I'm drunk on Facebook.
>>
>>24356764
Haha, I thought I was the only one who landed a chick or two and wondered wtf! Not much going on, not anything spectacular in the dick department, what's going on here? How nothing is nothing to write home about? Average.. 5 - 6 or something?

Do you have some crazy passion like music or some goal you're working madly at?
>>
File: 20160920_001448.jpg (86KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20160920_001448.jpg
86KB, 640x480px
>>24356770
yeah, currently in Albany but back in december. I just use dax wave and groom, the blue one. Everybody has it. this is me after a haircut two days after these pics. My side profile is better because I'm a roundfaced germanic/irish/scottish type with a good nose. Also hella blue eyes but aside from that, meh, pretty average/cute at best. She's hot asf desu tho senpai.
>>
>>24356788
lol no, i'm a loser. Musician though, that probably helps. also the first guy she's dated with tattoos. also almost the exact same number of sexual partners. we met on okcupid 4.25 years ago, i moved in with her rent free about 3 weeks into it and here we are
>>
>>24356798
Ah, cool. Always wondered how dudes with long hair had that cool wet look. I've had long hair but never wore it like that.

You seem like a pretty rad dude. Certainly not hideous. I think I get it now. Congrats on the girl.
>>
>>24356815
it's an undercut on one side and a 1-2 fade on the other, it was overdue for a haircut in the originals but year, you leave the house looking perfect and as you get drunker or sweatier and sloppier throughout the night it just looks better as it starts falling a bit. That being said, I'm no /fa? doucher, I mostly wear sleeveless band tshirts and a patch jacket when it cools off.

if this is the kind of hair you want though start short on the sides and grow it out on top, then just get the dead ends trimmed when you get your neck and sides touched up. a little light pomade does wonders for turning an average dude into someone who looks like they know what they're doing. She also helped me pick jeans that fit me. And i almost exclusively wear military surplus boots.$12.50 new(upstate ny anyway) and the most comfortable and badass looking footwear i've owned.
>>
I'm bored waiting for my laundry to dry and now drinking! Gonna ask more questions.

Haha, okcupid? That's fucking fascinating. Ever ask her what about your profile or w.e attracted her towards you?

What's your guy's number of partners?
>>
>>24356831
Hair care products do wonders for average dudes with long hair, totally agree there. Just shaved all mine off and donated it to locks of love, might try this when I grow it out. Don't think I can rock it with my face type, but I've been toying with the idea of something similar.

What band tees/patches? You a punk dude, metal, what?

What do military surplus boots look like to you? I fucking love the couple pairs of wwii jump boots I own and care for. Military surplus on the west coast consists of Vietnam jungle boot types.
>>
File: 20151219_221354.jpg (926KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20151219_221354.jpg
926KB, 2560x1440px
>>24356839
We were a 95% match and she thought I was cute. Then I was a complete beta and after she invited me back to her place she basically had to jump me because I'm super nervous making first moves aside from kissing. We were both around 21-24 at the time. We splt up for a bit, I'm at 30 and she's probably a few below that.
>>24356858
Anything good, mostly grind, gore, death and doom. Incoming spam of jacket and boots.
>>
File: 20151219_223004.jpg (878KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20151219_223004.jpg
878KB, 2560x1440px
>>24356904
>>
File: 20151206_225837.jpg (825KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20151206_225837.jpg
825KB, 2560x1440px
>>24356905
>>
>>24356839
oh and that 21-24 was at age 22. Hers were more spread out, I didn't even get laid till 18. Just turned 27 and sitting at 30 partners and a blowey joey from a black chick.
>>
>>24356858
and a patch for the melvins on one sleeve, the body on the other, one for winter on the left breast and infest on the right breast was gonna add one for Conan, one for Eraserhead and dawn of the dead and maybe another but I feel like it's good as is. bout to make a powerviolence vest on a military surplus camo jacket
>>
>>24356904
Ha, you look like a rather tough dude and you were a nervous shit. Fucking great.

Nice patches, solid taste. Does she enjoy the same stuff?

Man we seem fairly similar in a handful of ways, weird.

I never figured weirdos hung out on okcupid, interesting shit.

Good luck with the jacket, man!
>>
>>24356919
Just saw The Melvins a bit ago, heh.
>>
>>24356728
>>24356805
Anon... word to the wise: It is a big mistake to depend on a girl in this capacity, as it's unsustainable and emasculating -- especially when the girl is mentally unstable (BPD?). It may seem like you hit the jackpot because she's attractive and has the money to at least give off the appearance that she's interesting, but I can tell you from experience that the novelty and intrigue will eventually fade. And if you're 30yo and still dressing like an edgy rockstar, chances are you have some growing up to do, and this girl is only going to hinder that even more.

I dunno why I felt compelled to type this out, maybe it's because it gave me a flashback of a relationship I was in about 10 years ago (33 now). She was a rich, arty girl who was essentially the epitome of a hipster, and I was a lost, aspiring musician, myself. After about 3 years in that relationship, I started to focus on things that weren't as superficial as the bullshit that I was interested at the time, and after a while, I started to see my girlfriend in a different light. I realized that she was an expert at creating the facade that she was interesting -- and in a way, I suppose she was -- but regarding most things, she didn't know her ass from her elbow. Our paths eventually diverged and after an arduous breakup which seemed to last forever, I severed contact for good (which is extraordinarily difficult with these types). I saw her recently, and it was sad just how one-dimensional she still was.

Well, congrats if you made it through my diatribe, and even though I usually don't give advice to those who don't seek it, it just reminded me of a girl who is still fooling men with her mysterious charm and style.
>>
>>24356978
she's more into 80's gothy stuff, Souxie, bauhaus, the cure, sisters of mercy, etc. KMFDM too, who I've always enjoyed. I got her into some stuff like Horrendous and Godflesh though.
>>24357021
I get where you're coming from, fact of the matter is I'M the bipolar one, and she takes care of me when I can't take care of myself. Idk about having kids with her or anything but she's smarter than me, she's got a nasty witty sense of humor, and is tons of fun when she's not a mopey twat. She dressed like a rockstar when I met her and now she just looks like a sexy professional. Still wears combat boots but with a little black dress that works in an office. Only wears her lipring on occasion cuz she knows I like it. Aside from that, no tattoos or anything, pretty unassuming little 5'6" 107lb girl. She's kind of just a badass. As much as I can't stand her, I love her to death. Every time we argue we settle things well and grow as a couple. So I get where you're coming from, but I think it's a bit different.
>>
>>24357060
BPD stands for Borderline Personality Disorder. And I don't mean to be a downer again, but don't you think that she "takes care of you" because you're non-threatening and easy to manipulate due to the fact that you depend on her more than a stable, professional-type? Anyway, you're the one who said she was batshit... and her look reeks of it.
>>
>>24357102
Nah, she just can't go more than a few hours without complaining about something. Not traditionally batshit, just has some health issues that lend her to be 10 times more of a hypochondriac than necessary. Also, you know, only child brooklyn jew. Whaddaya expect.
>>
File: CsxQ8xOUsAAMENL.jpg (67KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
CsxQ8xOUsAAMENL.jpg
67KB, 1200x750px
>>24357153
If you say so, Tim.
>>
>>24357174
oh come on, I'm better looking than HIM. Also if you saw us together you'd get it. I was bitching about her for ten minutes straight yesterday at the bar and my friend basically said "yeah but shut the fuck up, it works."
>>
>>24357179
Judging by the pics, you absolutely look like a thinner Tim Heidecker. Maybe it's just the pics.

To me, a sign of a good relationship (for a man) is when you rarely feel the desire to talk about it. Obviously, most women never shut the fuck up about men, so it's slightly different for them.
>>
I thought meh at first, but after reading your comments, you seem like a good dude with a nice girl. Hope it works out for you.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.