[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how will i ever be enough for a girl if guys keep telling me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

how will i ever be enough for a girl if guys keep telling me i look good on the internet and guys are the only ones willing to say my penis is an ok size
>>
it doesn't matter.
none of it does.
it just doesn't fucking matter.

Guys want to get in, make her feel loved and wanted. Let her know she's sexy and we want to be with her. Actively pursue her.

She shrugs it off, complains that no-one likes her, she has trust issues, thinks you're a creep or rape'y or wants to wait until something better comes along.

thing with 'animals' and 'watering holes' there sure are a lot of them around during the spring, but once they start to dry up, the only animals interested in using them are the lame, runts that nobody wanted to start with...

She can buy a cat when she turns 40 and be bitter with the world.

You should invest in a PlayStation, and Fleshlight.

doesn't fucking matter.
>>
"Fuck Bitches, Acquire Riches"
>>
>>24350013
Just look good, and suddenly you matter to girls, that's the whole secret. I'm currently pushing to the top tier of qts after leaving my mid-tier one, going to the gym and trying to appeal to the goth qts is my current strat, pretty sure it will pay off with that one girl from my class.
>>
>>24350045
when she gets bored with you, then what are you going to do?

You can only improve so much before she thinks its an obsession and uses it against you.
>>
>>24350060
I'm not about having long lasting relationship, I'm not mentally stable for one anyways, I'm all about tricking them into thinking I am a decent human being so I can have company for a week or two until they realize how fucking trashy I am. Playing the long con you see. One really good tip tho, never mix your girls, girls are super fucking territorial and won't even give you a chance if you talk about other girls.
>>
>>24349671
Go find your own happiness in the World... sure as shit, when girls see a happy man they want to destroy your happiness...
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.