[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes you an unique or interesting person?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: snowflake64-2.jpg (1MB, 1787x1340px) Image search: [Google]
snowflake64-2.jpg
1MB, 1787x1340px
What makes you an unique or interesting person?
>>
I'm incredibly boring and I'm good at absolutely nothing.
>>
>>24342489
Me too buddy. Let's hang out.
>>
>>24342491
I mean if you're serious then I don't see why not. I need to get my mind off my ex.
>>
>>24342489
Why not trying to do something?
>>
>>24342498
What happened bro?
>>
>>24342500
Lack of motivation, mostly.

>>24342498
We're in a break that looks more and more permanent by the day, I'm doing my best to give her space of course, but when it comes down to it I'll beg like a pathetic dog if I have to.
>>
I'm very sarcastic with a black humor, and I love making fun of controversial and awkward situations
>>
>>24342507
Why did she want to take a break?
>>
>>24342512
At first it was because she didn't feel she did a lot for me, but it's slowly become that she wanted the alone time, and that she's hurt by some of the things I've done in the past.

I never cheated or put a hand on her, I'm just a bit of a pushy and impatient guy. Never yelled at her as much as I just lacked chill at times.
>>
>>24342522
I think I understand. It sounds like you need to show her you can change. What's making you impatient? Find those causes and your inner chill and maybe you can work things out.

Unless she really doesn't want to see you, in which case it might be better to just let that one go.
>>
>>24342554
I'm a lonely sort of guy, so when I can't spend every waking moment with her it gets me a bit on edge. She knows it bothers me, and she understands, but it's still something I need to work on, and I've certainly been trying.

My hope is that after she's had enough time to herself, we can sit down and maybe give it a shot for a week and see how we both feel.

She's the first girl I've been with for over 3 years, so I have a lot of attachment to her.
>>
There isn't anything I can say about myself that I haven't heard someone say about themselves.
>>
>>24342578
You need to enjoy your alone time too. This is a good opportunity for you to do things you like. Being that co-dependent will probably drive her away.
>>
>>24342592
Yeah. You're 200% correct.
>>
>>24342599
Good talk buddy. Anon's always here for ya.
>>
>>24342612
Thanks man. Hope your life isn't garbage.
>>
>>24342622
Thanks bro. I'm not where I want to be, but it could always be worse.
>>
>>24342632
Well as long as you're working towards your goal.
>>
i cannot empathize with others, and so i dont get attached or the pathetic oneitis shit.
>>
>>24342368
Nothing. Nothing about anyone else either. The end.

Also OP is faggot.
>>
File: 1385359051037.gif (661KB, 400x236px) Image search: [Google]
1385359051037.gif
661KB, 400x236px
>>24342654
I'm doing my best!
>>
>>24342679
A one of a kind faggot
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.