[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /virgin/ here? >have plans with someone and their girlfriend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 3

File: 1473284100802.gif (272KB, 365x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473284100802.gif
272KB, 365x480px
Who /virgin/ here?
>have plans with someone and their girlfriend for a threesome
>not random hookup, we made friends online
>it was planned 6 months in advance
>eventually they start talking about how they're hooking up with other cuteboys
>later they randomly cut contact with me

At least I never sent pics of myself because otherwise I'd probably be sad and thinking I'm ugly.
>>
>>24316062
I am assuming your a guy? You probably should have sent pics or been more confident. Everyone enjoys when someone is confident or takes control of a situation. Its how I stopped being a virgin.
>>
>>24316064
But I was gonna be bottom, why would I be more confident 3:
>>
>>24316070
Well are you a guy or a girl? It's kind of hard to judge your situation without understanding that. If you're a sissyboy then that makes sense you're bottom. You should have sent pics if that's the case.
>>
>>24316074
But I don't like sending pics because I not so secretly wish I was a girl!
>>
>>24316078
Okay so that clears it up. That's your issue. maybe they weren't confident in you being a sissyguy. I'd say post pics here, but you won't.
>>
>>24316086
Probably didn't help that they really wanted to call me and my voice was really deep .m.
>>
>>24316095
can't you fake a high one? do you even look like a sissy tho? Do you shave your entire body and are somewhat feminine?
>>
>>24316101
I didn't want to do a high one because it sounds a little rusty and would be easily heard by neighbouring rooms.

And yes, I do shave my entire body and have a very lithe build, he couldn't believe my weight.
Though I have too much muscle in a few areas, I'd look pretty girly if I was on HRT so I could have less shoulder, bicep, and stomach muscle.
>>
>>24316118
Now I am genuinely curious of how you look. You should post a pic.don't need to show your face. I want to see what you're talking about muscle in areas. It could be attractive still
>>
>>24316120
I left my razor behind somewhere so I haven't shaved my body in a week 3:
>>
>>24316132
no older pics at all? that's unfortunate.
>>
>>24316140
Only one is a pic of my tummy from just after I ate too much, which I don't like because it makes me look fat 'omo
All the other pics I had before I did a cleanup were less chubby tummy pics, lots of tummy pics because I send them to a straight guy who likes them :3
>>
>>24316062
>be me
>16 year old kissless virgin
>meet this cute girl, also 16 years old and kissless
>get to know each other, eventually meet more and more until we kiss each other the first time and we become a couple
>we kiss and make out alot
>never know when to take initiative, so we never get any further
>eventually she leaves me
and thats how i stayed a virgin. actually, that was the last time someone was close to me in such a way.
>inb4 you Idiot why did you not di anything you cunt
yeah...i do agree
>>
Not a virgin but it has been about 4 years and only been with a few girls, have since lost a heap of weight, now I have a girl interested and am stressed I'm going to fuck up the first time we fuck.
>>
bububump!
>>
>>24317762
I've done worse.
When I was 17 and a 10/10 15 year old decided she was my girlfriend, I declined to even trade cellphone numbers.
>>
I'm 18 but I've accepted being a permavirgin :^(

It's not worth trying to fix desu, my entire life is JUST
>>
25 here. haven't done anything remotely sexual with a girl in 5 years. It's only starting to hurt now
>>
37/m

Only kissed two girls, never went any further, don't really care now.
>>
>>24319683

So what you're saying is that I'll eventually stop caring? Thank goodness. I was worried that I would never escape.
>>
>>24319743
Yeah, on very rare occasions I still care, but then I get over it in a day or so, Not sure what age I stopped caring though, probably around 28-30
>>
>>24316062
Honestly I don't even want sex as much as I want to be loved but in a romantic way by a female.
>>
I'm /fit/ by normie standards, decent facial, and have a chance at fucking a trap. Should I take it?
>>
>>24319770

I stopped caring when I was 25. Turning 30 this year.
>>
>>24319829
If you want to yeah.
>>
26F virgin.

I don't think I'll ever have sex with a guy.
>>
>>24319885
How come?
If you're pretty you should have willing orbiters, and if you're fat you should have unwilling orbiters.
>>
>>24319902
I don't have any male friends.

Also I don't like the idea of breaking my hymen. It would make my body feel different, and I don't like that at all.
>>
>>24319914
The Hymen stretches rather than breaks, if you're careful at least.
>>
>>24319925
Mine is thicker than average. My doctor offered to cut it once for me to save me the pain during sex.

I can't ever wear tampons.
>>
There's this girl that I've been in contact with for like three years that lives in another state and I kinda want to have sex with her. She even said I was cute.

4chan do I have a chance?
>>
>>24319929
Ah ok, fair enough then. I understand your dilemma now.
>>
>>24319929
Should stretch if you do it slowly enough.
You could also ask on lolcow dot farm/g/res/7363.html
>>
>>24319939
Cute is sought after as far as I can tell.
>>
>>24319743
>>24319770
I'm 24 and I care but it's more because I want love and I know that normal adult women don't want some weirdo that doesn't want sex or doesn't know what he's doing.
>>
>>24319940
Probably just gonna die alone. Maybe just get a cat.

>>24319941
I used to try a lot when I was 16-20. I never came even close to inserting anything thicker than a pencil (which is the size of the hole in my hymen).
>>
>>24319939
If you can meet up with her yes. Fortunate favors the bold Anon. That's what I tell people but I never meet up with people.
>>
>>24319957
Maybe not. I wouldn't mind being in an asexual relationship. I mean if we grew a close personal bond.
>>
>>24319957
Not even your little finger?
That'd be great for stretching if you could get it in, since it thickens slowly towards the base.
>>
>>24319957
not necesarily, there's a lot of stuff you can do that doesn't involve vaginal penetration
>>
File: WIN_20160710_23_32_10_Pro.jpg (146KB, 1016x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160710_23_32_10_Pro.jpg
146KB, 1016x720px
>>24316062

23 year old kissless virgin here. Furthest I got was a few dates from a cute girl a few months ago. She approached me and I still got rejected. Life is suffering. I kinda wish I didn't wake up this morning.
>>
>>24319962
I appreciate knowing you're out there.

>>24319965
Not even. I'm doomed.

>>24319966
Yeah but I'm a NEET loser who doesn't meet men in the first place, let alone ones who are willing to have a relationship with no actual sex.
>>
>>24319987
I would, there are guys out there that would, in fact, no actual sex is preferred for me.
>>
>>24319987
Come on, give it a proper try!
If you tease yourself lots beforehand and use an improv gag, that might make trying to penetrate yourself more bearable :3
>>
>>24319995
Maybe we'll have a meet-cute at the grocery store.

>>24320011
I already mentioned to you that I tried for years. I was plenty aroused and used lube, and I still got nowhere.
>>
>>24319985
Get okcupid.
Date fatties.

Get v card punched. See that its not a big deal. Have side fatty to keep your spirits up.

Acquire qt with your newfound confidence because you can always go back to fatties.
>>
>>24320033
haha, two virgins randomly meeting at the grocery store huh? what are the chances!
>>
>>24320046
I only go to the grocery store and to the theater, so it would have to be one of those places.
>>
>>24319987
Especially if you are sweet or funny and have a nice personality. I'd probably want cuddles and stuff though but companionship is so much more important to me than anything physical. I'm not a NEET but I'm not big on leaving the house.
>>
>>24320068
Actually sounds like my life, grocery shopping and the occasional trip to the movies for me.
>>
26, had a blow though.
>>
>>24319770

Fantastic. I'm 28 this year, or so they tell me, so I should be just about ready to give up on it all. Kinda mirrors how I've been feeling about it recently, too. Oh well. I'm sure it's no big loss for anyone.
>>
To any anons that are under 20 and still a virgin: Chill out. I just lost my virginity on my 20th birthday this year.
>>
File: my face.jpg (45KB, 270x360px) Image search: [Google]
my face.jpg
45KB, 270x360px
>>24319885
Heh. I'm 26 and kissless (literally no experience but I'm not stupid) and I'd be cool with a relationship that didn't involve penetration. I'm more curious about the person and their interests and who they are. At this point sex doesn't really matter.

Without sounding rude, do you think you could post a picture? Nothing crazy, maybe a hand or part of your face. Your personality seems quite attractive.

Shut up, I don't do this very often, mostly lurk my face off.
>>
>>24320115
I don't think I'm a complete asshole. Cuddles would be cool.

>>24320154
I'm glad someone else understands.

>>24320560
I will choose to remain anonymous. Thanks though.
>>
I'm planning on paying to get my dick sucked. Anyone here had a similar experience to share? Will it be worth it or should I not bother?
>>
>>24321304
I like cuddles, maybe kisses.
>>
>>24321359
I've never had interest because there'd be no personal connection and for me it wouldn't be worth it. I'd imagine a good sex toy with quality lube would be a better investment.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.