[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to know what you guys think: I am a 21 year old chubby

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

File: download.jpg (7KB, 254x198px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 254x198px
I want to know what you guys think: I am a 21 year old chubby girl from Belgium. I really would love to have a cute trap boy for myself. Have him wear my cute clothes, peg him, and much more. Is it strange for a girl to really love this idea?
>>
Not at all, I'd love to find a female like yourself
>>
Been looking for this for awhile
>>
Look into forced sissification
>>
>>24313548
Just like the others here have said before, It isn't as strange as it seems.

I've been curious about it for a while desu.
>>
>>24313548
It's strange in the sense that it's unusual, but there's nothing wrong with it.
>>
It may not be super common, and it's most likely socially taboo in most parts of the world. But that doesn't mean it isn't hot. In fact, it makes it even hotter. Let me know if you want a sub online to play with. I have kik and Skype. Either way, best of luck and enjoy exploring your kink.
>>
I'm one from France, kik ?
>>
>>24313548
Lets see you
>>
>>24313548
wouldn't your clothes be too big for a trap?

also

vlaanderen?
>>
OP here: If anyone is near and interested I'd love to chat a bit. My kik is: YouShallObeyMyWishes
>>
>>24313698
Depending. I have M/L and some male's could be taller than me thus perhaps able to fit it. So it realyl depends. Also some clothign can be adjustable. Tbh I still also have a lot of clothing left from before I got chubbier. And yes, vlaanderen =)
>>
>>24313548
I'm a very skinny tall guy from belgium too if you're interested!
>>
>>24313716
Any way to get into contact with you? =)
>>
I wish there were more girls like you running around.
>>
>>24313761
I think Bi girls would be the ones to look for. To be quite honest I was a dominant girl in a relationship with another girl. Hooking up with guys proved to be difficult since I rather be dominant and not a lot of guys appreciate that. I think other bi girls that are used to being dominant feel the same way.
>>
>>24313799
that's actually some good advice.
Now I just need to find one of you that isn't into dressing me up ^^
>>
>>24313799
Thanks for the advice! Maybe with that in mind, and lots of luck, I'll find the dominant woman of my dreams. You sound like a real catch.

Also my kik is yespleasefemdom if you have one as well and wouldn't mind chatting a bit outside the thread
>>
File: 14734595411961832640842.jpg (605KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
14734595411961832640842.jpg
605KB, 2560x1440px
Whoever wants to peg my first tine trapped ass hmu ;) 22 m white
>>
Here! I have a story 4 u

>i'm 19 y\o, well looking and succesful
>went to Amsterdam jus to visit the city, all alone
>smoke a lot and browse museums, because i'm more of an art guy not a party type
>meet good swedish guy in hostel
>"let's see red light district!" he says
>i go for it, just browsing tho (i have gf)
>impossible, half naked girls standing in doors, welcoming u insinde for 50eurp
>"nah, just browsing"
>go home, wank, sleep
>next day woke up very horny
>"fuck me life i need to do it"
>smoking all day, get really high in the evening
>go red light, find nice skinny girl
>50e for fuck, only one position
>worth it as fuck, she is sexy, nice and friedly

>next day same situation, smoke then go red light
>find nice, bigg ass girl
>she says 50e for fuck and suck, all positions and touching
>"omg! cheap and preety!"
>fuck her hard 4 an hour, even more worth it

>last day in Amsterdam
>i need one more b4 going back to normal life
>get ultra stoned: hash, salvia, shrooms
>go red light, idk what's going on around me
>find a nice, tall, skinny girl standing in window
>she have long socks, i like this kind of stuff
>go in, pay 50, get undressed
>she starts sucking my nipples, giving me a handjob
>horny and stoned af
>she bends over....

>fuck my life
>fuck me
>correction: not she but HE
>leave or go for it?!
>i choose going 4 it
>fuck him/her/tranny in the ass for 15 min as hard as i can
>cum, dress quickly, leave with shame

sometime i regert it sometimes i don't. Whatever, just go there and try 4 urself
>>
>>24313897
Im still waiting
>>
>>24313548
It's the definition of strange but that doesn't mean it's bad.

I've had a friend with benefits that's into guys wearing girly clothes, she bought me a bunch of panties to wear around her, but I'm definitely not a trap. In her case, she just gets turned on by masculine/dominant men in frilly clothes.

Everybody's into different things, unless it's causing physical/emotional harm to other people there's nothing wrong with fetishes and kinks, lady.
>>
nah u r awesome still like tht :*
>>
>>24313548
I wish girls like you existed. They don't here in NY.
>>
>>24313707
Ik ben van vlaanderen :D
Maar is er een manier om contact met je te leggen?
>>
File: 1473511244809-362970163.jpg (641KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1473511244809-362970163.jpg
641KB, 2560x1440px
>>24313548
>>24313897
Still need someone im so horny:/
>>
I'd like to do that

Really.
>>
File: SAM_1975.jpg (60KB, 1000x764px)
SAM_1975.jpg
60KB, 1000x764px
>>24313548
Not strange. Most girls I have had to get them INTO it. Some liked it, some LOVED it, some did it just because they loved me.

I had a really good run with one girl but she lost her mental shit later and had to split up. My thing is I am straight acting and in appearance, confident and in control in my life but I like to be submissive in the bed room and goddamn it I like to be pretty and get fucked by a cock. I am only sexually attracted to women so pegging is awesome but I have been with guys. Just never any interest in a relationship.
>>
>>24316794
Wow nice
Can you post a frontal of that?
>>
>>24316967

Spot on. Perfect way of explaining my specific interest as well.
>>
File: SAM_1941.jpg (58KB, 1000x421px)
SAM_1941.jpg
58KB, 1000x421px
>>24317009
Yeah.

Finding the ladies into this isn't really possible. You have to find the lady, form a personal connection, trust and get the relationship thing working most of the time before you can reveal this shit. Sometimes if she's hella kinky you can bring it in early. Shit I've told a girl on the first date once we got talking about sex.

Man, a girl who really wants to fuck you, goddamn, who gets off on it, that's the unicorn. I mean most of the time it's just GF/BF PIV fucking but getting dressed up and making an evening of it once a week and really spending some time together. It's the absolute shit. It also keeps you close.

We'd put on some music in the bathroom and she'd help me shave up and get dressed. And she would dress up as well. I wish I'd taken some vids. I doubt if I had I would even upload them but they'd be nice to have now.

Also, the shopping is a lot of fun, both retail and internet. My girl would send me shit off Amazon at work and say "You or me?".

Or she'd want me to wear panties to work and then snap a pic in the bathroom to see what I was wearing that day.

I was with a MF couple one time, not dressed, and it was kind of a disappointment. We wanted different things. I'd still like to do that.
>>
File: SAM_1900.jpg (36KB, 1000x351px) Image search: [Google]
SAM_1900.jpg
36KB, 1000x351px
>>24317031
>Well I guess you're just destined to be a fucktoy for men anon

I would like to have a regular who I could dress up for and would fuck me. Finding the right kind of personality match up is hard. Some guys think the fact that you put on the clothes means you are a total sub and want abuse.

I am not a true sub.

It would be cool to meet someone I got along with normally, chill play Rocket League, drink some bourbon. Talk nerdy without any weird shit. Just friends.

Then I go get dressed up, come out smelling nice, hair stockings, the whole 9 yards, put on some music, turn down the lights, get on the bed and have some fun.

Then shower and clean up and back to normal dude stuff. It's the dichotomy that's a real mind fuck orgasm.

We could be having a burger somewhere taking about guy shit and no one knows I'm his sissy buttslut. It seems that most guys want to treat you like that outside of the bedroom. That's a major turnoff and not something I want in my life.
>>
You probably have your pick of the litter, darling
>>
>>24313602
funny, im with a jew girl that wants to do this to me :/
>>
I wish I could dress my boyfriend up in my panties and pretty dresses. He is my cute gamer bf, he doesnt really have any fetishes and I know he would never let me dress him up.
He let me put makeup on him after losing a dare and he made the cutest girl, honestly.
I dont know if I would like to peg him, I've never done that before but he has the most adorable bum I've ever seen, I like guy bums.
I'm slowly coaxing him into letting me rip him. Maybe one day.
>>
>>24317025
>>24316967
probably helps if you're not a fat shit as well
>>
File: 1473530562969937574701.jpg (759KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1473530562969937574701.jpg
759KB, 2560x1440px
>>24316986
Anything you want bb
>>
>>24313707

L

translation : fat as fuck, not chubby
>>
Any requests? ;)
>>
>>24317537
Depends where you life and gotta buy your shit. Tbh I do need to lose a little but not nessecerily. Maybe 5 kilos. But my boobs and my height make it impossible to go under m. When I still was skinny as heck I had to actually still order m/l because otherwise my boobs would make sure all my shirts are too short. Girls clothing is complicated ;)
>>
>>24316107
Via mijn kik YouShallObeyMyWishes
>>
>>24317549

It isn't tho
>>
>>24317590
So you came here to talk people down or to actually reveal you actually have this fantasy as well? No matter which of the two it is it is mostly the people that do not feel good about themselves that post these kind of reactions. If you want to talk about it I suggest you do so someplace else anon =)
>>
welke provincie anon?
>>
>>24317607
Nah I'm dominant, also not skinny and far from a trap.

I'm all for a good chubby fucking tho but not in that way.
>>
>>24313548
19 female from the uk here, I'd love that too, I really wanna be fucked by a trap.
>>
>>24317549
Can I see your body? Are you OP? I'm not necessarily into this but I could do it.
>>
>>24317652
Then.... why are you here again?
>>
File: 1444738976248.jpg (36KB, 585x327px)
1444738976248.jpg
36KB, 585x327px
>>24313548
>to fat and ugly to be normal and get a equaly phycologically functional partner
>finds equality autistic faggot to peg
yep seems pretty normal to me op
>>
>>24317669

I see Belgium, I click, I see fat girl wearing M claiming to be chubby, I get triggered
>>
>>24317622
pls respond ;_;
>>
>>24317708

This guy's a sissy trap, pick him.
>>
>>24317701
Oh yes, I forgot it was 2016 where everyone get's triggered easily. But oh look! I just gave my last fuck away to something else.
>>
>>24317708
Brabants anon =)
>>
>>24318143

You give so little fucks you keep responding.

Post a bodypic.
>>
>>24313548
Where do I find women like you
>>
>>24317350
I'm jealous. I hope it works out. Sounds like you are quite a bit of fun. Lucky couple.
>>
>>24319151
The internet, have you tried fetlife?
>>
>>24316794
do you have sc kik???
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.