[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it. Please

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

File: 1473268994150_0.jpg (1MB, 3706x2470px) Image search: [Google]
1473268994150_0.jpg
1MB, 3706x2470px
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it. Please include initials or name.
>>
To K,
Fuck you
From A
>>
To k
From a
Ily
>>
I kind of like you, but I am afraid of admitting it because I suspect that you do not like me that way. One day I will tell you, but not now. I have a feeling this can't turn out good in any way, so I ready myself for disappointment and confusion that follows unrequited feelings. There was a time when I felt like you liked me, but as of lately you've become colder and less like what you were some time ago. My earnest wish is to tell everything.
>>
Dear me (R),

It's time to get off this wild ride. Find the method with the least pain and get it over with already, this shit ain't gonna ever get anything but worse.

Love,
Me (R)
>>
Dear Slim, I wrote you but you still ain't calling
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or something
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
but anyways; fuck it, what's been up? Man how's your daughter?
My girlfriend's pregnant, too, I'm bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her?
I'ma name her Bonnie
I read about your Uncle Ronnie, too, I'm sorry
I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him
I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan
I even got the underground shit that you did with Skam
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man
I like the shit you did with Rawkus, too, that shit was phat
Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back,
just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan
This is Stan
>>
>>24308161
initials?
>>
why are you toying with me, just leave me alone you clearly have no clue what you want.
>>
>>24308176
I'm sorry but I can't put this out here.
>>
>>24308173
You are a genius my man thank you for the laugh.
>>
>>24308268
Why not i am pretty sure the girl wont know unless she posts here
>>
>>24308280
I'm not sure about that.
>>
>>24308282
Why wait though it will make it harder to do so when you are ready
>>
>>24308289
My life is bit shaky atm. Before I do anything, I want to fix some things in my life so I am more stable and level headed when I do come off with whatever I feel. I'm slightly confused about my feelings.
>>
>>24308299
You already said what you feel but good luck with that
>>
>>24308316
Thanks.

What would you do?
>>
>>24308320
I would tell her if i feel she did like me wouldnt want to ruin the chance by waiting for her lose interest if she did
>>
Dear brandon

Youre not that ugly 2bh

Sincerely,
K
>>
Dear M.

You're funny, smart, caring and overall a very very kind and good person. Like if that wasnt enough, you're also extreamly beautiful.
I genuinly wish we could be something more than friends.

Yours, N.
>>
I'm too much of a pussy even for initials.
>>
>>24308360
It's a shitty, crushing feeling
>>
Just biding my time until I find something new to play with a new sound for my mind to forget i'm alive on. New drug to smoke until i can't remember what I want to forget. I was wrong I admit, I did what I thought was best for me but it was wrong for you and thats something I'll live with and regret until I'm so high out of mind I can forget. I can't say I didn't learn anything, I learned what was best for me and thats letting go of you. You said we'd be forever if I showed even half of what I am now when we were together but there wasn't enough of me there, my hands were tied and I was afraid i'd sink if I didn't trash until I reached the surface, darling my ground was just an ocean. You keep echoing in the distance and it tears me apart I'm not as strong as the ox that carries my baggage in the cart. Stop piling it up on my back I have enough to drag. The world for you and I i thought I was building was just an opera that ended with a bang now here we are just let me go. Its a recurring dream it'll never leave you have somebody new and I have painful memories. Just close your eyes and wash out to sea, let the tide set me free.

- sure?
>>
>>24308387
*nods slowly*
>>
>>24308140

dear hillary,

i have often thought of our special night together, even in light of how things are now between us. you wouldnt deny the passion we shared and you wouldnt deny the moments of bliss we had. i know that it will never be the same again, but every time i see you, i have those special memories in mind, and i know that you know that i have them, and no matter how much you bash me in front of others, you can never take away that night, and you can never take away my knowledge that you loved every minute of it.

see you soon,
don
>>
M J
I always wonder where you are now, and how you are. I still remember that day you told me you were pregnant and ask me if I wanted it you to abort it. It was wow, wtf. But now I understand, it was the end of everything. I have to tell, I still think your new partner is awful, old wrinkled in a bad way, trust me, he saw the opportunity and just impregnated you. You're an idiot for that, he won the lottery, I hope he dies alone. I thought we were the perfect couple. You have the perfect face, and your mind is amazing. I don't anyone fuck like we do, or used to do.. I dislike that you're a hippie
You have social ensurance! You can't be a hippie!
Now that I think about, your actual partner it's just an poor idiot. Must be horrible to deal with such young sexy woman. Haha, fuck him, he's suffering. I hope you and your kid are in health and wealth. He is kinda awful like his father, but he isn't guilty of his father awfulness and your stupidity. Anyways
I'm always tempted to talk to you. Don't get old so fast gosh. Tell your couple to fuck off and die. I still remember you told his cock was so small. That's so funny. Be good kiddo. I'll see next life.
>>
To L A,

It’s been almost 11 months since you broke my heart and decided to split up. I tried to help you in any way I could, even if it meant giving up my own things and things I enjoyed all for you. But it felt like you just threw it all in my face especially when I really needed your support with my own move. I know I brought it up many times over 6 months before we split, that I wanted to move and offered you to move with me. It wasn’t even that far. But no, rather than try to make it work you decided to end it. End 6 years of what was a loving relationship because of reasons unknown and fucking me over in the process.

I’ve mostly delt with the mental issues that arose, it still hurts but it’s getting better. I’m letting it out in the work I do and I hope one day you’ll see all that I’ve created inspired by us and fed from the multitude of emotions this split has caused. I still find it difficult to talk to women in the context of dating, even now.

It’s even worse that because I took an interest in someone else and made it look like I had moved on you decided to cease all contact with me. Maybe it was for the best, maybe I would have ended up being hurt even more, but then again maybe not. Finding out your going around spreading shit about me makes me angry, like really fucking angry and you know that it’s really really rare that I get angry. It makes me want to at the least go around and ask why. But I know if I do then it’ll cause more issues for both of us.

I still feel that your mother or someone else had a hand in all of this, but that’s all in the past now.

As I said above I delt with most of the mental issues that came with the breakup, I know you had a much bigger support network to help you… It’s taken a while but I’m getting better physically I’m losing weight, i’m looking after myself. Making myself look better and think better of myself for the next special someone…

So fuck you and have a nice day,
L P.
>>
>>24308140
Teemu, if I ever see you again, I'm going to fucking kill you. I'm not a little boy you can take advantage of anymore.
PS
>>
I love you
>>
I love you too
>>
Dear Vicky (Or maybe your real name is Viola)

I am sorry I took advantage of your trust. I am sorry I potentially ruined the experience for your husband. I should have told you, but I was afraid.
Months have gone by, almost 10 and I still think about what I did to you. It hurts inside. It hurts really bad. Sometimes I wake up at night with the fear that you have hurt yourself, or that things have gone wrong in your marriage. I know it's insane. You probably got over it. I hope you did. I hope life is treating you and your husband awesomely.

You wouldn't understand my reasoning if I told you. Just know I have grown since then, that I realize what I did was bad and immature and not even worthy of your time. I just wanted to make you feel good.

I don't expect you to ever talk to me again, just know I occasionally check kik to see if you responded. You probably don't go there anymore.

Know that I never had feelings for you, that it was all physical just like you and your husband intended. Maybe I came off too strong after a while, but I thought that was how it was supposed to go. To make you feel wanted. I know differently now. Not that it matters.

You will always be in my mind. An experience never to forget. A pain and burden I will live for, for all eternity.

I am sorry. My best to F. Good luck in your life.

A.
>>
No you don't
>>
Yes I do, you don't
>>
Dear S.,

I meant to write you sooner but I just been busy
You said your girlfriend's pregnant now, how far along is she?
Look, I'm really flattered you would call your daughter that
And here's an autograph for your brother,
I wrote it on the Starter cap
I'm sorry I didn't see you at the show, I musta missed you
Don't think I did that shit intentionally just to diss you
But what's this shit you said about you like to cut your wrists too?
I say that shit just clownin dogg,
C'mon - how fucked up is you?
You got some issues Stan, I think you need some counseling
To help your ass from bouncing off the walls when you get down some
And what's this shit about us meant to be together?
That type of shit'll make me not want us to meet each other
I really think you and your girlfriend need each other
Or maybe you just need to treat her better
I hope you get to read this letter, I just hope it reaches you in time
Before you hurt yourself, I think that you'll be doin just fine
If you relax a little, I'm glad I inspire you but Stan
Why are you so mad? Try to understand, that I do want you as a fan
I just don't want you to do some crazy shit
I seen this one shit on the news a couple weeks ago that made me sick
Some dude was drunk and drove his car over a bridge
And had his girlfriend in the trunk, and she was pregnant with his kid
And in the car they found a tape, but they didn't say who it was to
Come to think about, his name was.. it was you

DAMN
>>
K.A.,

You motherfucker.

I don't know why you thought she was better than me. Honestly, she wasn't, and you lost sight of your true self because something about being popular mattered more to you than setting goals. I guess you forgot that, without me, you would never have left loner status in highschool. Remember that it was ME who got you involved. ME who made you who you were. I know I got crazy sometimes. I know I was abusive at points. I know I asked so much of you, but you did of me, too, at one point. We gave eachother an eye for an eye, and all of a sudden we were equal. Then, you took my heart, too. Thank-you for picking me up when my parents left me stranded in the middle of nowhere. Thank-you for talking me out of marrying that kid. Thank-you for eating ass and having a foot-fetish, too, lol, because that still makes me laugh. Fuck you, though, sincerely, for never answering my apology- even though I answered yours. I sincerely hope she rips your heart out, and I hope you die. Or, maybe, you lose your sight. It's not like you aren't blind now.

Suck my fucking dick,

S.
>>
Dear A,
Love you too

Dear G,
Hope everything is working out for you, sorry for everything

K
>>
>>24308360
But you messed things up..
>>
>>24308396
Wtf is this real???
Hahahahaha
>>
I've never felt the way I do when I think of you. I'll always protect you and you're my criptonite. I'm glad. Ilu much!!!!!!...
>>
>>24308396
>>24309939
>yfw Ron gives us our first presidential controversy of 2017
>>
>>24308140
To Christina,
You're beautiful, funny, smart, and fun to be around and I'm very sorry that I'm too much of a pussy to ask you out.
>>
im sorry but you are making me crazy
>>
I'm mak By myself crazy
>>
Ty,

I miss you so much. I knew this would happen with the oath you chose and I'm so sorry I wasn't the big brother you needed.
I honestly haven't come to terms with what happened and its killing me. I keep seeing you but I know its not really you... God dammit man I'm Fucking crying writing this...

I Fucking love you and I promise I'll find a way to kill the bitch who did this to you if its the last thing I ever do..

I know one day I'll get to see you again but its not soon enough
>>
C,
I know you miss him. I know you talking shit and cursing his name is just a defense mechanism. You don't want to admit your feelings because you know you can't get him back. He saw through your bullshit and cut you off before you had a chance to respond. You took advantage of his kind and loving nature, and treated him like shit for the entire time you dated him. How dare you cheat on him so much, refrain from seeing him even once, and make unreasonable demands? How dare you force him to barely sleep because you demand his attention 24/7? How dare you not support him emotionally at any given time, or defend him when people are throwing shit at him?
You're disgusting. I am everything you could not be. I do everything he needs and wants that you refused to give to him. You couldn't be a half decent girlfriend. You were just awful. You're a virus. A disgusting parasite.
You better not miss him. You better not even think of him. If I could kill you, I would, but it's illegal. Please burn in hell.
-You know damn well who this is.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.