[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear anons, could you maybe give me some big caliber ideas of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

File: idea-1289879_960_720.jpg (42KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
idea-1289879_960_720.jpg
42KB, 720x720px
Dear anons, could you maybe give me some big caliber ideas of how to impress a woman?
something reasonable and physically possible would be appreciated the most as well as some contribution from femanons

btw she's of the pure type (as in no-drugs, no-alco, no-hate, etc.)
>>
>>24307762
>pure
she's probably getting destroyed by Tyrone on the weekends
>>
>>24307767
man, r u jelly tyrone doesn't like to use your anus?
*hug*
it will get better, I promise
>>
Hmm. Set her house on fire, then rescue her.
>>
>>24307771
I like how your response is a totally impotent passive aggressive snarky 3rd grade tier insult. She's definitely getting plowed by Tyrone.
>>
>>24307762
How old are you guys OP? I'm asking because the stakes are a little different if you guys are out of school.
>>
>>24307781
man, too much 4chan
try to talk with a regular person outside. check if you can last two minutes
>>
>>24307762
Plan a date, like actually put thought into it, something fun, and interesting that you two could do together, actually court her, think of something that she might like or you know that she likes, dress well, pay for everything. Get to know her, take the initiative.
>>
>>24307783
yeah, out of school. nothing of that romantic bullshit. we're both 23. but my question is also a bit theoretic in nature, you know. I would like to get a background idea of what people really want, not necesserily the actual idea of what to do
>>
>>24307762

Be a super ego maniac, don't care about anything but to order your own life, see her as your mating mate. Do what you have to do for yourself dont get syucked up into the love spiral, its a mistake many of us regret.

Its a waste of time desu
>>
>>24307785
WOW YOU SURE GOT ME

you still sound like a faggot
>>
>>24307787
no dates, man. dates may come later and they won't be much of a problem at that stage.
>>24307789
thx femanon
>>
>>24307793
That's how I'd impress a woman is by Takingthe risk and responsibility of entertaining her and fostering an environment where you could know each other and have companionship.
>>
>>24307788
If you're out of school you should be starting a career. Not a job at your supermarket or gas station. Something stable and long-term is more impressive. Something that will give her the impression that if she sticks with you, you can meet her in middle financially (assuming she has her shit together too) and you can buy a home and build a life together. You're a big boy now and it's time to move out of your parents house if you haven't and become completely independent.

I think it's impressive when a guy comes off as well-rounded. He knows how to cook a little, can dress well if he chooses, knows where he stands on major political issues and can order a drink at a bar or a meal at an upscale restaurant without sounding confused. You don't have to be a gym rat or the healthiest eater in the world, but you should care about your overall health. And hygiene. Shower everyday and keep your body/facial hair in check. See a doctor to clear up that acne if needed.

Hmm what else...
>>
>>24307788
What are your life goals? Are you working towards them? How do you want to live your life? What would you do in your free time how much free time do you want?
Can you support a family?
These are the things I'd contemplate.
>>
>>24307822
Cont.

I have always considered it impressive when a guy has had to overcome something to get to where he is today. Like if he was the first in his family to go to college, put himself through school and now supports himself on his own. I think that is 1000x more impressive and even sexy compared to a boy who had his college tuition payed for by mommy and daddy, and was immediately appointed as VP of his father's company and salaries at 100k a year upon graduating. He might have money, but he didn't earn it.
>>
>>24307814
ah, I see now. sounds about right, thank you.
>>24307822
>so many wise words I don't know where to strat reading
yeah, I am thinking about some career indeed. I realise that on a long term scale that's the most important thing
but can you think of something I could do quickly? amount of effort is irrevelant.
I once talked with a guy who bought his wife 500 roses. this kind of thing, you know
>>
>>24307830
>>24307829

mhm, I see.
how old are you by the way? did your view on things changed drastically troughout your life? if so, when was it
>>
>>24307837
I'm 23 and I've always thought like that basically. But I was uncommonly responsible as a kid, first born son and all. My mom is a widow with kids that are now teens. I have always helped her and had a job since I was 13.
>>
>>24307837
I had been active in my local community, but more recently I've gotten tired of that.
>>
>>24307843
mhm. yeah, I see. you actually really sound like a wise and reasonable person, nice to meet you, anon. do you have a girlfriend? how stable is your relationship if so?
>>
>>24307831
Oh something like that! Hmm... It's easy to say just take her out and show her a good time, but that's so generic lol. If you're just starting out, then that's probably your best option. When I think about things that impress me about my fiancé, it's the little things that really get me. Like how he makes iced coffee and leaves it in the fridge for me every. single. morning. before work. How he always listens to me when I need to vent... he's so patient with me. He just makes me feel safe and secure. I never have to question his loyalty. I think that's manly and really admirable.

>>24307837
I'm 25. When I was 18-19 I wasn't looking for anything serious, I just wanted to have fun and talk to cute boys. My view changed as I entered my junior year in college and started clinicals and basically gave up a social life. I started becoming more career-minded because I loved what I was doing and how challenging school was and I wanted someone who was going through something similar or at least had the same mindset in the long run. I didn't become ambitious until I was maybe 22.
>>
>>24307856
I'm in a long distance relationship, it is remarkably stable as such. We were friends first, and she is my best friend. Our long term life goals are compatible. We fight occasionally, her job is rather stressful but we are happy for the most part and plan on moving nearer to each other then moving in together when that becames financially feasible.
>>
>>24307861
woah. I'm damn impressed. I left /b/ for an hour and suddenly there is some interesting and thought-through answears for me. I have to come here more often.

now what you say really helps me, thank you.
but since it simply cannot leave my mind- let's say your partner was to do something truly efforful for you. Idk like to make a snail farm for you or to go to faraway country to bring you something really beautiful or to dig you an underground temple or beat a guy insulting you or make a tatoo for you...
would you be game for something like that? would it really matter for you? if so, what would you dig the most?
>>
>pure type
If only this type existed instead of fairy.
>>
>>24307879
The little things are huge but you have to get to know someone before you can do it in a way they recognize as you showing that you know them and care.
>>
>>24307883
kek
>>
>>24307879
My girlfriend drew me a picture once. It was the sweetest thing. I kept it for the longest time.
>>
>>24307879
I think I would appreciate the effort, but don't beat anyone up. I think planning a candlelight dinner and home cooked meal would be enough, and would be really cute and romantic. I think I would definitely, definitely appreciate the effort, but it might be weird if you guys just started dating. You could just tell her how happy you are to be with her and that you appreciate her and that you're there for her if she ever needs anything.

>>24307893
Yeah, this is true. Those come a little later, but there are some little things you can do sooner but it's all about timing and it depends on the girl. I was always very insecure about my appearance and tried looking nice on dates and the first time he saw me sans make-up he knew I was insecure and he made a point of telling me I was beautiful and didn't need it around him. Sometime later he wrote it on a sticky note and taped it to my bathroom mirror. I loved that.
>>
>>24307921
That's really sweet. I also agree about the idea.
>>
>>24307910
is there something she mentions when she tries to tell you how much she loves you, etc.? something that mattered the most for her that you did

>>24307921
nice. you see, only recently did I realise that maybe women simply don't care that much for big things as I thought. It's a bit hard to come to terms with it, you see, so that's why I still drill the topic.

on a side note - we are of the hippie kind, so we don't really go to dates and stuff. but whatever
>>
>>24307936
She's not particularly demonstrative, but she likes that I care a great deal about the people in my life, she feels cared for.I'm very supportive and funny.
>>
>>24307936
Hippies don't eat or have gatherings or go to concerts? Do hippie stuff with her, take her to a spot out in nature that you like.
>>
>>24307936
Well, some women are gold diggers. I know a girl (former coworker) who slept around with different restaurant owners because she liked that they had status and money, even if they were 20 years older than her. It's so gross to think about. I think this is why jaded men will say women only care about money, women only respect money, which is sad because that's only a minority. It's like saying all guys care about is sex and women who are young and beautiful. I know she never had a "good" relationship with a normal guy, not sure why she never gave them a chance. She has no idea what she's missing.

Nice things are nice. Diamond earrings aren't going to make a girl fall in love with YOU. She's just going to like the diamonds lol. And money can't replace a crappy personality.
>>
>>24307968
I second this! Take her on a hike and bring a blanket and snacks you can sit and cuddle in a nice spot.
>>
>>24307968
see, it's just social interaction goes completely different. you are way more straightforward, etc. you take somebody somewhere, give them hugs all the way and you may be even completely uninterested in having sex with them. I mean, we do that simply all the time, anytime we can. (I mean the bigger group of people, not just the two of us)
But I don't mean it as a problem, of course. It's just the stuff I consider I have already figured out, so that's why I asked about other things.
>>24307982
well I never thought about money in the first place. I mostly meant effort. money is not a problem, but I restore to it once other ways of acquiring things fail or are pointless
>>
>>24307990
There's this lovely park with ducks and a pond and I'm going to take my gf there on a night with a full moon ASAP.
>>24307991
But it's special when you single her out and you experience anything just the two of you. It's about building that personal bond.
>>
>>24307876
Can we talk? I'm on a long distance relationship and it's going down. Kik Martiniqueic
>>
>>24308006
Sure thing.
>>
>>24308000
That's cute! I would love to lay down outside at night and look at the stars with him, but we live in a pretty urban area and would have to drive far to really see them shine. If we lived out in the country and had a pickup truck, I would totally drive that to the top of a hill on a backroad and lay in the back with him and some pillows and blankets
>>
>>24308026
I live near factories but the park I like isn't too bad of a drive especially considering how far away we live from each other. It's beautiful out there. I'm actually really romantic and into beauty and nature. She's really pale and is going to be gorgeous in the moonlight.
>>
>>24308026
>>24308052
woah, guys. Glad the thread ended up giving you some ideas
>>
>>24308052
That's adorable. I hope you guys have a wonderful night when you go.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.