[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I tell myself I need to keep on going to get high, but then I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 51N7GCDN79L.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51N7GCDN79L.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
I tell myself I need to keep on going to get high, but then I ask myself why. I've been recovering from a brain injury over the past year at rapid speeds, people say I'm a miracle, and I keep on pushing myself forward, but truthfully I hate myself and it's frustrating the fuck out of me. I hate how desperate and attached I got to a complicated clusterfuck mistake of a relationship that wen't on for a year and a half that drove me in to the ground and made me learn a lot of shit the hard way. I hate that I couldn't be a bigger man and just accept things when I should have, and instead I let things end the way they did between someone who should have just been a close friend. I hate that I let the hoarded fucking house I've lived in for 21 years since I was born make me so reserved that I would only take opportunities for sex and relationships and that it's what made me insecure about myself in the end when I shouldn't give a fuck. I try and blame the house, the sexual abuse that happened between a neighbor for five years, and everything else, but I know deep down it's fucking me. Why can't I love myself?
>>
Do you think anyone will read all this and actually care.
>>
>>24305779
I didn't say anyone would care, and I didn't say I gave a fuck what you wanted to hear, I just had something to say,
>>
>>24305801
Of course you give a fuck you histrionic faggot. If you didn't give a fuck you wouldn't have posted it.
>>
>>24305803

well either way I knew I had things going on in my head that needed to come out. I already cut myself tonight a bit and I'm drinking which I'm not suppose to with this brain injury. To tell you the truth I've got a lot of shit going on and I don't know where the hell any of it goes.
>>
>>24305750
Little that you know. it's all about connections. the more you have them the better you'll be. try to pay attention in neurology class.

Sophist.
>>
>>24305750
well that guys obviously cares a lot. What a pissy bitch. OP, keep moving forward, and if shit stays the same, you'll get better at it, and thus it'll get easier.
>>
>>24305750
You need a therapist or something similar to that. This is way beyond the scope of even the most compassionate, caring, and intelligent Anon.
>>
>>24305974
Yep, and you aren't likely to find one of those in here lol. Call a hotline man.
>>
>>24305750
Fuck OP, I could have written this myself.
Sexually abused as a kid also, got a bad head injury a couple of years back. Now I'm fucking tweaker and totally alone in life. Same age too. I don't think you or I can come back from this shit.
>>
>>24305750
You need to get away from 4chan. At the very least, you need to get away from this board, because if there's anything I've learned in the four plus years I spent every waking hour on /soc/, it is that this place is the absolute hell for people who feel broken and alone.

You need to be able to talk to someone in person. One person, whom you trust, and just vent. You have a lot of pent up feelings or thoughts that need to escape, because otherwise they will obscure your thoughts and plunge you into a bottomless pit.

No one is the sum of their parts alone, nor are they the sum of their history, but rather the majority is how you view yourself; if you hate yourself, and you come to loathe the sight of your own existence, how could you ever hope to progress? For just as one who is in the mouth of a lion can either turn their head to one side and see the teeth that have ripped their flesh apart, or look to the opposite side only to see a gaping black hole that will swallow their entire existence can have no hope, nor can the man who sees a past that has left him maimed and bloodied and future that is dark and uncertain.

I cannot say how to change this. The greatest literary struggle is man versus himself, and the length and breadth of human culture is full of stories, myths, songs, themes, and histories that overwhelmingly condemn man to be an immoral creature bound to its own nature, which always leads to their inevitable downfall and self-destruction. Your psychological enemies are yours alone, and only you can overcome them.

I sincerely pray to God, who is called the true source of light and knowledge, to find it worthy to shine a beam of His radiance upon your mind, that it might overcome the darkness thereupon, and that you be neither swallowed by Tartarus, nor fall into darkness.
>>
>>24306512
>human culture is full of stories, myths
>I sincerely pray to God
lel
>>
>>24306752
*tips fedora*
>>
>>24306758
You're still here? You're lurking pretty hard for how little you value this thread, Mr. Fedora.
>>
>>24306752
So too do I pray for you, just as all of mankind, that you may find the light of God in your life, and that it may grant clarity and strength to you in all it is you seek to do.
>>
>>24307292
K
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.