[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question here. What percent of women out there do you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1396384223509.jpg (73KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
1396384223509.jpg
73KB, 675x900px
Serious question here.

What percent of women out there do you think know about the alpha/beta dynamic? I am not talking about whether women prefer alphas over betas (that much is obvious).

I mean, if you just went up to a girl and said you're alpha, would any of them even have a clue what you are talking about? And no, I am not suggesting that is a good pick up line.
>>
>>24298329
Pretty sure a lot would thanks to the whole wolf/animal thing.
>>
>>24298371
ya, but it's usually not applied to humans, outside of the internet. or so I would think.
>>
>>24298427
I think people could make the connection, dude
>>
>>24298371
This, the concept wasn't exactly invented by the internet.
>>24298427
Anyone who's watched a nature documentary or taken a biology class will get the gist of what is meant, even if they don't know the internet's new definition. The whole alpha/beta thing has been applied to humans metaphorically for a long time before the internet took it and turned it super literal.

Also anyone who's spent more than a day on Reddit or 4chan has probably heard of it in the context that you mean it, OP. Btw, any girl who does know what it means in this context is likely to literally laugh in the face of anyone who brings it up and then avoid the person like the plague. They will have learned it from the internet, and a lot of the dudes that talk about it the most on the internet are also openly vitriolic, so that's the image that comes to mind for any woman who has heard of it.
>>
>>24298329
A lot of people know about the theory both from animals and the stupid dating thing. I only knew one girl that actually believed it though.
>>
>>24298329
The alpha/beta dynamic doesn't exist. Its a silly concept incompetent chads like to fantasize about.

Shit doesn't even exist in wolves, look it up.
>>
>>24298521
You wouldn't like Chad when he's angry...
>>
>>24298329
Nooo dude,

most women wouldn't even know what the words mean because it isnt something they really need to have, but rather be with, because they want to have someone with confidence, thats it, thats their game: find the confidence man

And we men play the game: become the confidence man, thats why beta people are sad & alfa poeple are happy, alfa = confidence = won the game..or is there more in life?
>>
>>24298501
>Also anyone who's spent more than a day on Reddit or 4chan has probably heard of it in the context that you mean it, OP. Btw, any girl who does know what it means in this context is likely to literally laugh in the face of anyone who brings it up and then avoid the person like the plague. They will have learned it from the internet, and a lot of the dudes that talk about it the most on the internet are also openly vitriolic, so that's the image that comes to mind for any woman who has heard of it.

This. 100%.
>>
Pretty sure most women don't care. It's internet identity garbage loaded with cringe, and only used by insecure people who like to fake confidence by slapping a stupid designation like "alpha" on themselves.

>>24298501
This Anon is right. If a guy approached me and claimed to be alpha I'd just feel bad for him.
>>
>>24298678
I'm Delta because a woman's interest in me decays with time :P
>>
>>24298329
It's not up to you to decide if you're alpha or not.
I can guarantee that if you went up to a woman and told her you were an alpha male, she'd laugh in your face and call you a pissant.

I'm a woman and I know about the theory of alphas in the animal world, and how dysfunctional dickheads try to apply it to the human world too. It's so pathetic.
>>
>>24298521
I disagree. Women love guys with leadership ability.
Alpha fucks, beta bucks holds true.
>>
>>24299094
I highly doubt you get it. It's about leadership qualities. You dont try to act "alpha", you need the right mindset, and drive first. All the other stuff comes later.
>>
>tfw you're aesthetically, physically and mentally an alpha but you hate yourself and don't act like one
>>
>>24299246
If you're too beta to be alpha are you truly alpha?
>>
>>24299277
alpha means you dominate the reality you're in or you refuse it by creating an efficient new one.
>>
They don't know about it, they're just attracted to alphas without even knowing what an alpha is. It's the animal in us all.

Betas like me are just unattractive, awkward, mentally unstable, and overall weird, so women never get interested.
>>
>>24299211
It's okay guy, one day you too can be a real boy. You don't have to believe in such myths to build up your ego.
>>
>>24299246
No, you just have Aspergers.
>>
>>24299450
could be
how can I get rid of it?
>>
>>24299472
Do psychedelics
>>
>>24299487
Best advice ever...
>>
>>24298329
The alpha/beta dynamic is fucking stupid. It's based on a theory of wolf dynamics that was proven to not fucking be applicable by the guy who proposed it in the first place. It's fucking stupid to apply it to people.

I would venture most people would be able to figure out what you meant. I would also venture most people would think you're an idiot for doing that.
>>
>>24298329
Would an alpha need to tell everyone?
>>
>>24302077

A truly confident person does not need other people to confirm their confidence so, probably not.
>>
>>24298531
I keked hard.
>>
>>24298688
underrated
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.