[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Secret/Feels/Vent thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 499
Thread images: 35

File: 1459921643758.jpg (42KB, 584x542px) Image search: [Google]
1459921643758.jpg
42KB, 584x542px
Secret/Feels/Vent thread
>>
How do you participate in this kind of thread without coming off as a petty asshole?

I don't know what to feel about someone who I spent months thinking about. It was totally unrequited, and I know I shouldn't mourn for something that would have never happened between myself and this person. She didn't care and I shouldn't have expected her to be able to.

I was selfish for thinking that I could help her, when I barely knew her and she lived thousands of miles away from me. Why did I let myself think that I could get to know her? How do you let yourself grow to care about a person who would do just about nothing but bitch and complain about how bad her life was and how often she felt like killing herself?
>>
>>24291736
bump
>>
>>24291736
I cheated on my bf about a year ago and find myself talking about it on 4chan and reddit as part of some weird combination of easing my guilt but also reliving the erotic experience. It's messed up. I can never tell him, the important thing is just for me to never do it again and to concentrate on being the best gf for him.
>>
>>24293803
Kill yourself you fucking whore, you are a disgusting excuse for a human being and you will never find happiness
>>
>>24293828
I am actually pretty happy, I just had this one lapse of self control
>>
>>24293839
You have so little respect for your boyfriend that you have to actively work on your self-control to not cheat on him? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>24293803
Tell him, trust me
>>
>>24293863
I have a high sex drive and have often been drawn to things that are forbidden. Idk it's fucked up obviously. It's the only time I've done it in four years of us being together though.
>>
>>24293863
Women are sluts, shocker.

I just banged someones gf for a month, got a couple bjs too.
>>
>>24293870
It would end our relationship for sure. Keeping it a secret is the best course at this point for everyone's happiness.
>>
>>24293881
how did it happen? how was it? green text story pls
>>
I'm eating my mental health away by thinking about my ex that I haven't seen in years
it's spiraled from 'that sucks' to 'I'm literally a waste of space and no one will ever give a shit'
it's so dumb and I know it but I can't stop it

also I don't get the concept of waifus
>>
>>24294010
>be at work conference
>there is some evening dinner, night out thing
>randomly sit next to guy from another office at dinner
>we drink quite a lot
>he is being really nice, says he's going to take me dancing
>not used to this, I'm more into the shyer guys who try to avoid the dance floor at all costs
>more drinks and he's being very forward, tells me he was checking me out earlier in the day
>not used to this kind of male attention
>end up back at his hotel room, can't believe my luck
>tell him the next day it was amazing but I have a bf so do not want to keep in contact
>he respects that
>last time I saw him
>>
>>24294026
>drinking
>you're so bootyful and I noticed you senpai
>muh attention

Like clockwork. That's all it takes, everytime.
>>
>>24294035
He was really good looking and it was like he had picked me out, I was really flattered bh the attention, yes. Wouldn't anyone be?
>>
>>24294035
How did you seduce the girl you posted about? I like to hear these things from the other side.
>>
I just hate the following vicious circle

>being insecure
>getting rejected because of it
>feeling even more worthless as a result
>>
>>24294040
Yeah I suppose, but it's kind of different for guys.

>>24294046
It was basically summed up in the other posts.

I did it to spite the guy in the relationship because he fucked me over in regards to business, income and lots more. So I came inside of his baby momma for a month because fuck you.

>drinks
>you're so qt pie
>I've always secretly thought you were beautiful
>grab butt (woops! haha)

That was it and she was ok with it for a whole month, this was in June.
>>
>>24294064
>I did it to spite the guy in the relationship because he fucked me over
I find that hot. What stopped it? Did she start feeling guilty?
>>
>>24294026
thats hot. you sound like the type of woman I dream about meeting at a conference for a one time thing.. how many times did u fuck? did u cum? did he ? where did each of u cum?
>>
>>24294074
A little bit, I think she got worried about fucking their life up completely from me blabbing, which I didn't want to go that far.

I dropped it, she still wants to though. I gave her a couple rub downs last month.
>>
>>24294084
If yu do get into that situation, just be confident and go for it. You never know what could happen.

We fucked once in the evening then once again in the morning. Both times he came inside me, but with a condom. Yes, I came in the evening, from him licking me.
>>
>>24294099
i am in the same boat as u as far a relationship but I would love to do something like this once just to see. I also think it might make the sex with my partner better for some reason... did u find that happened? Currently I kik and send pics and that is a rush that gets me by
>>
I'm becoming more and more bitter with each passing day

this world gave me shit so thats what I'll give it.
>>
>>24294106
>I also think it might make the sex with my partner better for some reason... did u find that happened? YES. I am glad you mentioned that because I'm sure it did. Firstly it made me see myself as more sexual and desirable than I had done, but I also had this urge to make it up to my bf by being more willing with him and giving myself to him more. He noticed the change in me but obvs doesn't know the reason. Another reason why the whole "I am evil and did wrong and should confess to him" thing is not as simple as that in real life.
>>
I never fully got over my breakup but I convinced myself that I was over it so I could continue seeing and hanging out with my ex as friends. I'm very frustrated with myself and I don't really know what to do. I probably have to tell her and cut her out of my life since I'm in love with her and she's not in love with me. "There's gotta be another way" my brain keeps telling me. "Cutting your best friend out of your life over some lingering feelings is overkill. Just work it out on your own." But I've been telling myself that for the passed 3 months and I haven't worked it out at all. In fact, it's only gotten worse. Plus all my frustration is turning into unhealthy self loathing. I really don't see another way when I'm being honest with myself. I fucking hate this. This is the pain of breaking up that I avoided last year when we broke up. I just want to be friends with no lingering feelings so fucking bad.
>>
>>24294121
ya that is really interesting. My gf and I fucked another girl and right after she left, I couldn't get enough of my gf, It made me want her so bad and I don't know why... I still relive that experience in my head and thinking about my gf watching me fuck the other girl while she played with herself is the best memory ever!
Who had a bigger cock? How was the orgasm u had with the conference guy ? How was he at going down on you?
>>
>>24294132
That sounds amazing, I would love to watch my bf fuck someone, at least as a fantasy, not sure I could cope with it for real. How did you find the girl?

Cock size was remarkably similar but, embarrassed to say, the conference guy had a much nicer body, just more toned, more athletic, bigger build. The orgasm was incredible because I felt so filthy about the whole thing. He was good at going down but it was more the mental thing.
>>
>>24294129
u can still be friends but not immediately, take a break for a while and come back to the friendship, if she is a good friend she will understand. It takes me about a year before I can be friends with my exs
>>
I just want a female friend with whom I can just talk to and be me without having to impress her on anything. Someone I can spend time with on evenings and just disconnect from the stress of daily life. I have made some really bad life choices and I'm trying to recover from it. I would be less likely to drink my life away if I did.
>>
>>24294145
ya the filth is what I like too... Something about watching my gf get cum licked out of her pussy that is dirty and hot at the same time... We paid for this girl but it was amazing. Gf said since it was my fantasy that I could make her do whatever I wanted. I got them to suck me at the same time and told gf she was only allowed on my balls and other girl got to suck the head. Then I got them to 69 and I fucked gf doggystyle while she got her clit licked. I pulled my dick outta her pussy and made other girl lick it clean a few times. Then I finally came in the other girls mouth... That was the first orgasm I had that night and it was amazing! Would u want to hook up with her or what would u want bf to do?
>>
File: 1337812953253.jpg (15KB, 400x326px) Image search: [Google]
1337812953253.jpg
15KB, 400x326px
Not even 30 yet and have been divorced twice. First wife cheated on me got over it moved on. Second wife and I lost a child. The way it happened had me blaming myself for years. Quit my job and took on a more dangerous job hoping to end it doing something right. Realize that after 4 years of dodging relationships that I am now ready to try again yet do not know how to go about it after years of being here and in the mindset I had. I need a girl who can understand. I feel like it is a waste to try again.
>>
>>24294145
>The orgasm was incredible because I felt so filthy about the whole thing

Yeah, thanks to that experience this year that is my fetish. I now actively seek out women who want this sort of feeling.

It's always about the way I touch them and nibble on their ear and in general do things they say they "aren't use to."
>>
>>24294064
so you tell the girl you think she's hot and see if she's interested? what if she tells her man or tells someone else and you get in shit? or do women keep quiet even if they aren't interested?
>>
>>24294160
How the fuck did you know my ears are one of my most erogenous zones lol. Totally get what you say.

>>24294158
That is an amazing experience. Sounds like your gf is an open minded girl!

>Would u want to hook up with her or what would u want bf to do?
Literally whatever he wants. I would want the girl to be a total bitch, maybe someone I know and dislike, maybe a total sfranger. I'd just want him to tear her up.
>>
>>24294168
Personally if a guy told me that I would take the compliment and keep quiet, unless I felt he was some threat to me in which case I would tell my bf.
>>
>>24294168
It's all relatively new to me. In general you be subtle and not be a fucking creep.

They've kept quit because in the experiences I've had, I could pick up underlying "looks" or feeling/things said.
>>
>>24294171
ya she's great. She's hesitant to do it again since that was when we first started dating and things r more serious now I think she's worried it'll wreck things. Sucks but not much I can do... after we fucked she took th girl into the shower and had a girls only time. I was allowed to watch a bit but I had to give them privacy to do things she didn't want me to see I guess haha... So you would like to watch him fuck her hard and dominate her? Would you play with yourself and watch? Also, did u suck the conference guys cock? If so, how was that? spit or swallow?
>>
>>24291736
I can only get an erection with drugs or when fucking girls that I know have boyfriends, I feel like shit, and haven't even tried to do it in months. I think it's not even a fetish, for some reason I just feel different, instead of anxious I feel aggresive and confident.
>>
>>24294185
Did she tell you afterwards what they had done?

I would want him to dominate her, yes, but for them both to dominate me. I'd do as I was told but would want to be allowed to join in somehow.

Yes I sucked his cock but not to completion, we then started fucking. If he had cum in my mouth I'm slightly ashamed to say I would have swallowed it for sure.
>sorrynotsorry
>>
>>24294197
>or when fucking girls I know have boyfriends

lmao this fucking thread is killing me.
>>
>>24294209
It's just a weird feature of human sexuality I think that cheating is both disgusting and incredibly hot at the same time
>>
>>24294202
hahaha you sound like a dirty girl that would be fun... She told me that they both soaped up and cleaned each other off. Then she bent over and spread her cheeks open and made the girl eat her out from behind. She loves getting her ass eaten so I wasn't really surprised. The girl was from Thailand so she was very complicit with what we wanted her to do. If my gf wasn't so shy about liking getting her ass licked, I could have fucked her and got the girl to eat her ass out at the same time. How many times did you 2 fuck? how many times did he cum? why did he wear a condom(that woulda been even dirtier and more intimate if u did it without one)?
>>
>>24294219
Fucked once in the evening and once in the morning and he came both times. Believe me I woukd love to have taken him raw but while I may be a cheater I am not stupid or into taking risks or giving my bf something.

Love rimming, that's awesome!

Who was better looking, your gf or the girl?
>>
>>24294228
thats great thanks for sharing about that experience. Do you love giving or getting the rimming? would u ever hire a girl to do that to you? They are both hot, My gf petit, brown hair, b cups with a tiny waist and a bit of a booty, small facial features and the sexiest toes. Thai girl was also petit but a few year younger (21 I think) (we were late 20's at the time. The thai girl had the hardest ass like she must work out a ton or something.. She made the cutest shy noises when I stuck my big white cock into her. Pretty sure thai pussy is built really tight.
>>
>>24294243
I love both. Me and the boy and both into light anal play, not anal sex though as I just find it too painful. I've never thougt of the idea of paying a girl, no, and honestly that makes it less appealing than if it's a friend or his ex or something.

I like your descriptions! Your gf sounds beautiful, it's cute how you single out her toes :)
>>
I had sexy with a fucking crazy girl a few weekends ago. This girl is pretty cute in kind of a strange way. She is 23 ish, but she is from california and she surfs a lot and is kind of naturally tan. So I'm guessing she never wore sun screen because her face has this little bit of aged look to it. Like she looks like maybe she's 30 or something?

Anyway, something about her is kind of hot to me. So I approached her, and we hit it off quite a bit. And she's fun to hang out with and stuff.

so yeah, fast forward a few weeks. We've been going at it every day just about, and we're vibing hard. The sex is great, and she has this weird but beautiful body - she has a very square torso, and little tits, and she doesn't shave her bush at all, but it just fucking works for me, guys. I don't know what to say, it just revs me up hard.

ANYWAY. I'm behind her one night, and she asks if i want to try anal. So of course I'm like "Yes please!". So fast forward a little more, things are going well. She's warming up and I'm pounding at a pretty good clip. And it's great. No incidents to report there.

Fast forward a couple days. Her sex drive has been steadily ramping up. I don't think much of it. But I have noticed that we've done anal basically every time since we tried it the one time. Hmm..

Fast forward a couple more days. Okay. Something about this girl is a little off. She is pretty clearly an anal fiend. She starts asking me to spank her ss and finger her and lick her ass. It's like all ass all the time. Which is fine, but like...when someone whats something more, you kind of get a sense of it by the jokes they make and the way they speak, you know? I had gotten that sense about even trying anal with her in the first place. But now I'm doing everything to her ass and I'm still getting this sense.
>>
>>24294251
thanks she's super cute for sure... would like to get her fucked by another cock but not sure if shed be up for it. maybe ill try a girl with a strap on first...do you like anal licking or do u put other thing in there? hey do u have kik? i wouldn't mind continuing this convo in the future. maybe show u her toes ;) kik: loverofallover
>>
>>24294243
>She made the cutest shy noises when I stuck my big white cock into her.
Also... I'm like the whitest person ever, but that racial aspect is something I find really hot. I have fantasies in which I'm a Japanese girl, there is a set of pics that always gets posted of a white/Asian couple in a green room that has fueled this for me.
>>
So fast forward one more time.
Were in her wet room, i'm against the wall, and she's backing up into me. Anal of course. But something isn't quite right. Shower is on and her hair is soapy, but I can hear and kind fo feel and definitely smell that she's farting a bit...and then it gets worse and is happening with like every thrust.

And then... you fucking guessed it. She shits all over me. ALL OVER ME. Like, I'm against the wall, but she little so I'm sort of leaning and crouched under her. And she lets out a fucking torrent of diarrhea all over me, and all over herself and down her legs. It was a horror show dudes.

But that's fine, right? It's rough anal, and accidents happen. I was grossed out at that point, but i'm already in a shower, hot water is running. No big deal, right?

Okay, but here's the thing. What do you expect a girl to do when she shits all over you by accident....stop, right? Maybe say something like "Oh my god i'm so sorry! Clearly this particular sexual encounter has come to its natural conclusion!"
>>
Nope. Not this clear. So she shits all over me, and i pull my hands back from her waist and I'm about to say something...anything. But she fucking moans so hard...she's practically screaming with pleasure. And before can get a word out she leans forward and orders me to grab her and fuck her until i cum. And so what do i do...exactly that.

Fast forward a few minutes to after i cum...I'm thoroughly physically satisfied, but ive got so many questions, and i'm so confused by everything the just hppened. And this girl....she just starts cleaning herself. She's like, you were awesome, that was great i hope the felt good etc etc. but not a word about the shit. She just rinses and washes and rinses me and helps wash me...and that was it. She hasn't said another word about it.

So that's my story. I'm still hanging out with her and we're still hooking up. No mention of the incident. No repeat.

Pretty fucking confused by it all. But i kind of like her som i'm gonna let it ride and see her things play out.
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 300x201px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 300x201px
I'm a white 25 year old male with a good stable job, I have my own car and house.
I'm in shape since it's part of my job and I look pretty good in rate threads.
My parents keep asking if I'm seeing anyone and I usually say yes but that's a complete lie.
In reality I'm a complete awkward anti-social wreck and I've had sex once and that was around 3 years ago.
I've never had a girlfriend and even though I go out it's usually by myself and I end up crying myself to sleep because I figure that no matter what someone like me is destined to never have children.
I keep up the facade that I'm dating girls constantly to please my friends and family.
>>
>>24294270
Licking and fingering, tried my dildo once but not since. I don't want to stretch it.

I don't want to contact off thread sorry!

>>24294268
>she doesn't shave her bush at all, but it just fucking works for me, guys. I don't know what to say, it just revs me up hard.
Woohoo glad to see some appreciation for the natural look
>>
>>24294271
it was one of the best parts. She barely spoke english and just knodded lots as I motioned her to suck my cock. She kinda sounded like those japanese girls do in porn. what does the couple do that fuels you? Also, I dunno about thai men, the girl told me that they have small cocks and that mine was much bigger.
>>
>>24294279
She sounds like a very matter of fact grown up open minded girl who's comfortabke wih her body: pubic hair, risk of shit during anal. I think you have found someone very cool, though I agree it is weird she didn't mention the shit at all!
>>
>>24294293
The way she is just on her knees for his...as you say... big white cock :P They are a very good looking couple both of them. It's just a beautiful thing to see. Haha nice ego boost about the size!
>>
File: 1422229658527.png (62KB, 1352x440px) Image search: [Google]
1422229658527.png
62KB, 1352x440px
>>24294209
>>
>>24294288
thats too bad but I understand. Hope you're on here in the future. How many fingers do you usually use? how big was the dildo and how deep did u put it in? For there record, I prefer a bit of hair on the top (but eating bald thai pussy is so tasty!)
>>
>>24294288
I mean, usually i enjoy a good trim, but she's just the exception for me. You know what I mean? Like, i think everyone has their preferences and what theyre in to. But at the same time, some girls or guys are just the exception to the rule.

Example. I'm into skinny girls, right. Not muscular or fit or anything. Just skinny. But there was a girl at my first job who was a little chubby and pretty muscular. her parents had a pretty good sized hobby farm and she did a lot of work on it with them. And she was just...absolutely gorgeous for me. Her frame and her face and personality all fit together perfectly.
>>
>>24294294
I mean, i guess so? But she didn't really give a "hey, i'm an adult and these things happen" kind of vibe. It was more of a "this was awesome and i enjoyed it more than usual" vibe.
>>
>>24294303
One finger only in my arse. Often my bf's thumb when we're doing doggy. The dildo is maybe sligtly smaller than an average cock, and I put it quite far in. But like I said, still too big for me to enjoy regularly.

More bush appreciation is always good, though I do understand the love of fully bare. I used to shave and give myself razor burn and all sorts of crap trying to have the perfect oussy for previous bfs. This time I said fuck it, I'm not touching a razor again down there. Fortunately bf quite likes it natural.
>>
>>24294298
haha well I kinda asked her thinking that she would say I'm bigger than thai guys cock. So is it something about asian women being submissive that turns you on? would you like to 'make' one clean ur dirty pussy off with her tongue?
>>
>>24294312
Yeah, sounds like she was into it and has a bit of a thing for scat.

I totally get what you say about sometimes being massively attracted to someone who isn't your usual type.
>>
>>24294315
Yes to the submissive thing (even though it's a stereotype). But I would like to BE one, and clean up a dirty white girl..........
>>
>>24294317

Yeah I probably should ask her about that, but i'm going to just not and see how things pan out.
>>
>>24294323
would you lick one clean that is dripping cum from 2 men who fucked the pussy before you got to it? do you lick your mans arse? or just fingers? ever stuck your tongue inside so you could feel the muscle wrapped around your tongue?
>>
>>24294341
Yes to all ;) You're doing a good job of bringing out my dirty side.
>>
Drug addict, been addicted to pain killers for a couple years, ruined most of my relationships with everyone I know. Prescribed that is, my drug is Oxycodone
>>
>>24294357
You the guy who gets his prescription in I think 4 days now?
>>
>>24294348
you are a dirty bitch that needs to be degraded I believe... how come no contact off of thread? It would be nice to hear about this again
>>
>>24294367
Because I only want to give it to my bf. But you are so right about me, I need some degradation. Honestly if you knew me you'd find me a stuck up bitch a lot of the time. I need to be put in my place.
>>
>>24294375
hahaha tahts awesome... do u make him degrade u? when u were with the conference guy, was there any anal play?
>>
>>24294388
No anal play with him but fuck that would have been hot if he'd just gone for it.

Since this is secrets thread, I'll tell you that I am quite bossy with my bf and can be quite horrible to him sometimes. He is different from me, much ore laid back while I'm quite driven and like to be in control. So I like to try and make up for it by getting him to use me in bed. I feel a lot less guilt for bossing him around when I have my tongue up his hairy arsehole or he's cumming on my face.
>>
File: IMG_5259.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5259.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>24294399
thats great that u have that balance. since no contact off of here i had to show u how much my cocks dripping thinking about ur stories
>>
>>24294362
I actually found some I would hide on myself in case of emergencies just two though so I had to split them into halves but it's much better than feeling like I'm dying with a flu.
>>
>>24294415
Nice. And you're uncut :)

I'm not sure it's a healthy balance. Here migt be days where I shout at him about something until he gets almost tearful, then later to make up I give myself to him and get him to choke me. It's always still me calling the shots though.
>>
>>24293880
>>24293828
I feel bad for losers like you.
>>
>>24294427
Fug yeah duder. That's awesome you
found some relief, however brief and fleeting it is.

>>24294437
Why?
>>
File: IMG_5262.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5262.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>24294430
do I'm cut. sorry to disappoint :)... have always wondered what uncut would be like... does he tie u up and hold u down when u fuck?
>>
>>24294465
No worries, you look nice, sorry for getting it wrong! I've only ever been with uncut but would love to give cut a try one day.

We don't do much bondage, but he can be rough with me sometimes and grab my arms and pin me, that kind of thing. I like to wrestle him and lose and be overpowered.
>>
>>24294477
do u ever do rape fantasies where u say no and he keeps doing it, I did this with gf and it was great. had a safe word so I knew if she was for real and she just kept telling me to stop and it was hurting her and it made me fuck her harder and harder. don't suppose ud share a pic of yourself?
>>
>>24294495
I never do pics sorry, not even with bf. YES to raoe fantasies. I like to genuinely struggle to break free of him even in the knowledge he will get his cock in me eventually. His cock is quite long and hurts me inside sometims but it's a satisfying kind of feeling afterwards. A lot of my fantasies are a bit rapey. Recenly we watched on tv a documentary about American college fraternities. A lot of the guys seemed really obnoxius but somehing about their collective masculinity and their athletic bodies made me start having fantasues about being passed round one of their parties. Have not told bf this one!
>>
>>24294507
hahah I think that is a common fantasy of most women. what would your bf say if u told him? think he would be into someone else cumming in on your sex? what would you want to do with the frat boys? where would they cum?
>>
>>24294515
Over here the nearest equivalent to frat boys is probbly rugby players. When I was at university I used to drool over them but am not hot enough to catch the eye of guys like that. I'm jealous of the sorority chicks who get to live this stuff out, even though I know the reality can be unpleasant.

I'd want them to get carried away and do whatever they wanted, cum in me and on me, whatever. I imagine them all cheering each other on and laughing at me. Bf would not appreciate hearing this! He would get very jealous!
>>
>>24294515
Is your gf into this kind of thing btw?
>>
>>24294536
haha a u never know anon, maybe he would like it. I would love to be in on that fuckfest, I had a mmmf before and it was great! They lady loved all the cock she got.. describe yourself pls...gonna fap soon I can feel it needs to get released :)
>>
>>24294543
I'm 31, 5'5", pretty chubby, with most of the weight in my bum and thighs. Long brown hair, glasses, pale.
>>
>>24294543
>I had a mmmf before and it was great! They lady loved all the cock she got..
Lucky her and lucky you! How did it come about?
>>
I hate you Daniel
>>
>>24294541
she told me she's had a mmf before and thinks it was hot but she's pretty shy and I don't know how to bring it up really. Im sure she's be into watching orgy porn but she would prob say she doesn't want to risk our relationship and actually do it
>>
>>24294554
someone I fucked before . She was out at the bar and I invite her back to my place and asked if my buddies could get in on it... She loved the idea and jumped on all the cock... I was so drunk I didn't cum but it was still fun.. she sucked all of us and we took turn fucking her while she sucked someone else's cock.
>>
>>24294567
That's cool that she has a past like that I think. My bf is also shy but I have insisted on getting every last detail out of him about his sex life before us. No threesomes for either of us :(

>>24294572
Beautiful!
>>
>>24294548
sound like you could handle a pounding. do u ever suck on a dildo while bf fucks you to pretend like ur having a threesome?
>>
>>24294582
Literally did this about a week ago! He loved seeing my lips around it. Normally I suck his thumb which we both find really hot.

Yes I can handle a pounding. Doggystyle is my favourite by far. Bf says I was born for that position:)
>>
>>24294591
haha nice work ! ya that would be hot.. which position do u usually cum from? does your bf ever go down on you after he cummed in there?
>>
>>24294601
To cum, normally I have to be on top and ride him, but have cum from doggy and missionary. Yes he goes down on me whenever, and we are cool woth swapping body fluids and making a big mess. I like being spat on too.
>>
>>24294601
Tell me something your girl is into. I love hearing what girls are into but only share with their boyfriends.
>>
>>24294609
i get her to pretend she's eating pussy while she's kissing me and I'm fucking her... she also likes a finger in her ass when she's riding me and likes for me to stick my tongue up her but hole
>>
>>24294613
I like her! There's something for me about being kissed very deeply, with tongue right in my mouth, while there's a finger probing my bumhole, but nothing in my pussy yet - then it's left aching to be filled up and invaded like my other holes. Try it on your girl and see how long she can take before she begs for your cock.
>>
>>>>24294613
And good for you for rimming her, again she's a lucky girl. My first bf absolutely refused to return the favour when I started experimenting with rimming him, he was also a reluctant pussy eater. Current boy is down there a lot!
>>
>>24294620
cool that sounds like fun. I will try that for sure. I like teasing her and making her rally horny cuz of who wet she gets. but she usually cant take it when i don't let her get the cock inside .. she gets really forceful and demands it
>>
>>24294633
its pretty fun what can I say. I def like it more than she does though, I barely get to eat her pussy much like once a week even though I want to everyday.... I almost want a different pussy on the side to lick just to get my fix but I could never do that
>>
>>24294638
>she gets really forceful and demands it
Haha good girl, I do the same. I hope you make her beg for it when she gets like that.
>>
>>24294641
Yeah, don't understand guys who won't eat pussy. With that first guy it was like some special occasion he had to be talked into, despite getting blowjobs on tap from me. I like the idea of you having some girl whose pussy you just eat then leave - friends with oral benefits!
>>
>>24294658
haha ya oral benefits would be ok with me, I make her beg for sure, she tries to pin me down and ride it but I tell her she has to wait... its great having the control not to mention physically I can dominate her
>>
I'm getting real sick of the bullshit that is grindr. If I wanted to deal with autists who can't say no I'd go right back to F-list. Bad enough when most of them have no name, pic or information but I mean come on. At least say your not interested rather then immediately going offline.

On a similar point. Neither of the people I play with are around adn that sucks all kinds of ass
>>
>>24294658
u said u guys r ok with fluids and everything, do u ever give bf a bj and take his cum and kiss him and transfer it back into his mouth so he tastes it,? I am interested in trying this but not sure how to bring it up in case she thinks its gross
>>
>>24294661
I'd quite enjoy a guy on the side who'd use my mouth if I'm honest. I have a fantasy about getting in argument with some guy who arrogantly says he expects women to blow him but will do noting for their pleasure in return. Like I would tell him he's a dick and he'd laugh, but secretly I am turned on and I get in touch with him later to offer my mouth.

>>24294666
Yes, we have done that. Don't be shy just do it, just grab her and kiss her when you cum, if she looks shocked tell her you were so turned on gou felt like being extra dirty.
>>
So I'm kinda new for this and I never post but I feel like I need to talk and I don't have people to talk to, I think I'm depressed, I feel empty and lifeless.. for my entire life I've been trying to find my place and no matter what I do, I just don't fit in, don't leave that mark that people will remember me.. school, army, clubs, courses, everywhere.. maybe I don't get a part in this world, maybe I'm just a ghost passing by.. I'm trying to be good and helping whenever but I can't deal with myself any more.. this is my vent, Ghost
>>
>>24294672
oral isn't cheating right? desu i don't even care about me cummin, I just actually want to eat pussy every day. especially if she cums easily from oral or has a really meaty pussy with big lips to suck on
>>
>>24294684
Haha it is cheating, but that's what makes it so hot, like I sneak out to go and be used as a kind of toilet by a guy who just wants to get off. I would never do this for real though.

You like big lips? Wow, that's amazing. The same first guy I was talking about (honestly he was probably a hge influence on my sexuality) mademe super self conscious about having an outie and about being a naturally hairy girl. Felt really insecure about my pussy for years until I realised there are guys who like it that way rather than some porno doll pussy.
>>
>>24294691
ooooh man that is such a bummer that he made u feel like that.. I love different pussys, Ive prob eaten over 20 and the ones that have lots to lick and play with are more fun. the small innies are plain and kinda boring.. I feel like we could have a good oral arrangement if we lived close to each other haha ..how did u realize there are guys who like it?
>>
>>24294698
He made me feel like shit about a lot of things but he had me absolutely addicted to him and I would do anything for his approval. A couple of relationships later I decided fuck it, I have a hairy roastbeef pussy and that's just how it is. Current bf put his hand down there for the first time and said wow, you feel really nice, he has always been very complimentary aboutit ever since.

Sounds like we are both into oral but prefer giving!

Current bf said he loves it.
>>
>>24294708
you're pussy sounds great. glad bf loves it. I'm gonna get to bed, thanks for the talk, if u do want to talk again [email protected] is me or kik too.. you aren't in western Canada are u?
>>
>>24294713
I'm in the UK. It's been fun and sucks that you're leaving because I am sitting here fucking horny with all my plans for the day out the window. Thanks for email, you understand I prob won't contact you though right.
>>
>>24294715
Post feet
>>
>>24294715
ya i thought so but just in case you changed your mind I thought Id throw it out there, I am horny too haha fuck this is going to be a good explosive orgasm cuz ive been edging for so long... you know if u did contact me, no one would know and we could make ourselves horny, and stop talking anytime u wanted to stop, sexting with anons is super hot
>>
>>24294721
My bedroom stinks of cunt, I get so disgustingly wet.

I am tempted to contact you but want to focus all my horniness on my bf. Worried I've caught the cheating bug though, I cum so hard thinking about some guy stealing me away from him.

Hope you cum buckets
>>
>>24294731
i bet it smells delicious, I am gonna fap to what I think your wet pussy looks, smells, and tastes like... i draw the line with texting, not into meeting up for real but texting anons is harmless since it will never amount to anything but it scratches my horny itch
>>
>>24294738
I'm gross as fuck lying here with sweaty armpits and soaking wet unwashed cunt. You'd have to be a dirty boy to get your face down there, so it's lucky you are one.
>>
It's so hard to communicate my feelings. I feel I'm going to be forever alone, in unskilled work and always struggling. Borderline personality disorder is eating at me constantly and I'm scared that me being FtM is just another identity crisis. I gained weight up to 125 lbs and all I can see in the mirror is 5'6" of garbage and lard. I want to kill myself, maybe so I won't be such a burden on people, maybe so I won't feel so alone constantly.

No one wants a mutilated anorexic tranny faggot who cant even motivate themselves to go to college and pass.
>>
I regret studying abroad. It was a fucking dumb idea. I suck at making friends, and even the few I made aren't even on campus. The campus food sucks, the classes aren't even challenging, and I miss being back home. I haven't done anything social in days. I want to, but it's either drinking or partying, and I'm not big on either of those. It's been so bad that I'm actually posting my kik on places just to find people to talk to because I'm lonely. I miss being back home where I could actually go to the gym every day, actually have conversations with people everyday, actually have a schedule everyday. I miss being productive. I miss being me.
>>
I really want to have a threesome with my two friends that are in a relationship. I remember having a conversation about it in the past with them and they said that they'd be down for that sort of thing if it just happened. They're very open and the girl of the pair said she'd be fine if her boyfriend did things with another girl.

The last time I hung out with them they were all over each other and the guy even had a boner as I was sitting right next to them. If I wanted to join would it be optimal to just take the plunge or ask somehow? I'm not sure but ever since I havent been able to stop thinking about it. It's like years of sexual tension built up and I want to just get rid of this feeling somehow.
>>
>>24294842
Dude, i get you so hard. I'm in the same boat.

Came here to do specific courses that I can't even do, the people are nice but they're just not my kind of people. Eating is just stressing me the fuck out since Im always hungry but on a pretty strict budget.

I've already cut it down from a year to one semester but now I just want to get on the next plane out of this sweatbox of a city.
>>
>>24294888
I forgot to mention that i'm also a virgin and I'm not quire sure how I would even go about initiating while Im with them
>>
>>24294299
I know many military families, I've never heard of cheating problems among the officers, but man, the soldiers, the poor bastards, after a month alone many of their wives won't take much convincing in order to cheat on them.

I remember screwing my housekeeper when her husband was away for too long (I was like 16), I stopped doing it when she got pregnant (Not from me, I'm sure) and her husband got back.
I mean, it was physically impossible that the kid was her husband's, I thought she would run to her most rich lover after she got dumped. But that didn't happen, they are still married and raising that child, I have deep respect for that dude now.
>>
>>24294888
get a few drinks and ask can you have threesome with them
>>
say it you fucking cunt
>>
I've been with my girl 6 years and everything I once loved is turning bitter in my mouth. From daily sex to lucky fortnightly, complete change in interests and change in her friends I don't even know if it's the same girl anymore. I come on 4chan to find people to wank with and take some of the pain of watching the one I love disappear
>>
>>24295629
It :^)
>>
I'm 24 years old and I'm a kissless virgin. I've never even been close to asking a girl out in my life or been anywhere near hooking up with anyone or a relationship.I'm also pretty damn ugly and get rated as a 3-4/10 here.

To "compensate" for this, I post videos of myself masturbating on Reddit. I get a lot of attention on there because my dick is huge and is also really good looking according to the Redditors. Obviously, most of the people are gay men but I do get the occasional girl contacting me, and we will frequently move over to Kik and do a lot of stuff on there or on Skype and they tell me I'm really good at dirty talking, etc. But none of the people see my face, and the few times in the past that I've shown it, usually I get negative comments or ghosted afterwards.

To be honest, I don't really even care that much about being a virgin because my bigger problem is not having any friends, and this has basically ruined my life and makes it impossible to do anything. It would be great if I could just go on Tinder with my dick and get random hookups, but dick size is not important. It's every other aspect of me (ugly face, no friends, etc) that makes people not want me.
>>
I'm transgender and I hate it
>>
>>24295879
why hate it?
>>
>>24293880
I find it ironic and sickening you are calling women sluts, but yet, you seem to sleep around as well. You're just as much of a slut as anyone else
>>
I secretly enjoy sitting down on the toilet while it's still warm from another person sitting on it because it warms my bum
>>
File: 1466615807422.png (230KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1466615807422.png
230KB, 640x360px
>>24296867
>>
>>24296403
Why like it?
I was born male and it's fucking depressing.
Even transitioning didn't help because I'll always be a gross man
>>
>>24296789
>sickening
Are you going to cry about on your tumblr?

I was just being a little edgy and shitposting, calm down.
>>
>>24291736
I'm all for dating someone but I feel nervous about fucking it up and also I feel like in order for me to be able to date someone I need to believe in myself that I am good enough for someone.
>>
>>24294888
what do you ideally want to do with them? if you make that clear maybe that is a good starting point?
>>
>>24297195
Please understand that this attitude is not just negative, it's harmful.

In a sense, it's selfish. It's putting your own perception of yourself before others'. If, say, a man asked you out, and you were interested, but you said no because you believed yourself "not good enough", that would be denying both of you an extraordinary opportunity for connection, regardless of the way you see yourself.
>>
I think I might me gay.
The thing is I like dicks and I obviously like to watch men buffet but I've never felt attracted in a romantic way with a guy, on the other hand, I like women not sure how I feel about them sexually but I do know that I like them romantically
>>
I was talking to a friend of mine and we were sending kissy faces to each other and I asked her if she wanted to go see a movie and catch some dinner this past weekend when i was visiting her and her roommate (I first planned on going up for her roommates birthday) got up there friday evening and stayed til Sunday afternoon, slept by myself and just basically went shopping with them so no "date" barely touched her. Got back home and starting talking to her again and no kissy faces this time around. And both of them are barely talking to me, it's making me very upset cause i like them both as friends so i don't want to lose them but no matter how i try to contact them they take forever getting back to me. What can/should i do?
>>
I don't actually feel like I'm in a relationship. My boyfriend isn't anything close to ideal, but I do care about him. I just wish there was more to the relationship than just living together and hanging out for a couple hours a day.
>>
>>24297662
Have you tried to talk to him about it?
>>
>>24297662
how is the sex?
>>
>>24297682
I've spoken to him about feeling a bit restless and bored with the relationship and not liking certain things like his passive aggression and mood swings. He acknowledges these things but doesn't really make any effort to change them.

>>24297691
That's not part of the problem.
>>
it sucks that you didn't reciprocate my feelings, but it sucks even more knowing that i don't mean as much to you as i thought i did
>>
>>24297722
Hmm I think maybe you should date other people for a bit and then see what happens when you come back. It might do some good for you both but think it over first, i know you said you care for him but if he isn't stepping up to take care of this problem then this might work out for you
>>
File: 1430006999559.jpg (125KB, 1024x620px) Image search: [Google]
1430006999559.jpg
125KB, 1024x620px
>>24296889
sjw will suck your dick,just calling yourself trans
>>
I had 3 long term relationships and never felt in love. I had to let these girls go, because they loved me and I couldn't give them enough proper empathy and tenderness.

I felt in love with a borderline girl, opened myself emotionally, and got fucking #rekt to the point I couldn't sit still because I was going mad from the pain. Don't feeling sad anymore.

I got diagnosed with bipolar disorder, I've got manic episode and I will do everything that is humanly possible to turn her life into hell and make her kill herself for hurting me, hurting her closest friends, relatives and even hurting her fucking pet that she can't take care of properly. I know that this is immature and I should just take care of myself and move on, but the lust for revenge is huge.

Well, it is not her fault that she were born in abusive family and got borderline, but the fucking pain and chaos she spews on all people that surround her should not go unpunished.
>>
21/f kv
I held a guys hand for the first time today. Our fingers even interlocked.
>>
I work in a psych ward in a hospital and fantasize about a patient coming in for sex addiction or something and fucking her on the DL. Trying to edge a girl I'm seeing who's an RN into some hospital play, but being cautious about it. It's only been about a month.
>>
>>24298229
Also despite being a pretty heavy dominant in bed, I sometimes enjoy shotacon where the boy is innocent and guided through his first time since I was sexually abused growing up. Makes me feel kind of fucked up, but it's the situation that is so damn alluring
>>
Ever since my ex left me in April I've been a wreck but.. its been awhile now. Every night this week I've been thinking of just going out and hooking up with a random guy (or girl.. whatever at this point) but can't. I keep hoping something will change and that if I do that then I'll just be a slut and wouldn't be able to repair anything.
>>
>>24298643
It's not the end of the world hun. You will find someone again
>>
I put up this big front to everyone that i'm happy and confident and blah blah blah when i actually hate everything about myself and wish i was fucking dead everyday
>>
I want to have an open relationship because my girlfriend and I are doing long distance, and I have a high sex drive, but I'd be too jealous and selfish to know she's with another guy.
Also, I really want to fuck my ex again. There's just something about her. And she has huge tits. Sometimes I masturbate to pictures I have saved of her from when she would post on soc
>>
I finally fucked my boss on Sunday, after being groped and teasing him for weeks. He even paid me for it, so I suppose this makes me a whore.

He took my virginity, and honestly it was the best thing ever. His dick was pretty small, but I didn't really mind cos I find him really attractive. Which is weird cos he's a fat middle aged white guy, while I'm a little brown twink.

Either way, I look forward to whoring myself out for him again if the opportunity arises. I'm sure it will :D
>>
>>24298778
m or f
>>
>>24294285
Hang in there. I'll be your girlfriend.
>>
I feel like our relationship is suffocating me.
I can't leave you because of your wheelchair.

I'm sorry I'm being a huge bitch I just know that your friends and family expect me to be here.

You are not my burden, yet I still carry you
>>
I'm 100% heterosexual but I wish I was either homosexual or completely aromantic because I am incompatable with every female I've run into. (and Gays tend to have lower standards for men than Women do so it would be easier for me to find a partner in the first place)
>>
File: portrait-of-a-man.jpg (221KB, 682x1000px) Image search: [Google]
portrait-of-a-man.jpg
221KB, 682x1000px
I feel my life is just bubbling up to one spectacular act of suicide, reading Mishima has given me comfort in that feeling. Idealy I want someone to shoot me in the head ignobaly
>>
>>24299213
M
>>
>>24299288
If you're not happy you should leave him/her. Take it from a guy in a wheelchair it's not that hard to find someone when you're in a wheelchair.
>>
>>24299469
Ive always wondered about that, do people really commit themselves faster into relationships (any kind) with you because they pity you?
>>
>>24299479
Well I'd say it really depends on a lot of factors. For me for instance I'm "only" paraplegic following a car accident, and I'm really, really independant ( I drive, I'm not working yet because I'm still a student, I play basketball, I go to parties ect...) and let's say that I do most of the things a normal person would do so I don't think that's the case for me. Not to be pretencious or anything but I actually had to turn down a girl who wanted to be with me (sorry for my imperfect english btw :/)
>>
A girl I was friends with and I dated LD, and then she broke it off with me. I really want to give the relationship a try, but I'm afraid she's moved on, actually, it seems almost 100% certain she has.

I don't know how I messed up so badly. She really was an awesome girl, and now what used to be a friendship is in tatters.

It's her birthday today and I'm not sure I should say anything, which seems awfully shitty since she treated my birthday really awesomely back then.

Maybe I'm being a sad permavirgin, but it helps to just right this out here.
>>
This girl came back to me after 10 months of absence that our one year LDR was a complete lie.

She never loved me but still she asked me back then to be exclusive, sent me gifts, told me she missed me, asked me to sit long hours at night with her, help her do her home works, guilt tripped me when I was out with my friends and sent pictures of herself crying, she got me to distance myself from my IRL friends.

She came up with some bullcrap that doesn't make any sense, her lies don't add up. She's a psychopath and she came back just hurt me even more.

It will take a long while before I can trust anybody really.
>>
>>24298078
That's gross
>>
>>24293875
This is literally the dumbest shit ever. Wtf is wrong with people? Why do you make excuses? If you really lost control of yourself, you would fall down.
I know it sounds nicer, and you don't feel like such a whore if you pawn it off as "loss of self-control" because that implies it wasn't you making the decision and therefore it isn't you at fault.
It's the same tired bullshit spewing out of everyone's mouths, you act terrified of even the thought of being accountable for your actions.
I'd actually respect you if you just said "he wanted to do some freaky shit and I really liked it, now I regret that I have to hide it." - because at least then you would be taking responsibility for your own actions.
>>
I've been close enough to a few people to actually *feel* in love. They all left.
In 7 years, I have buried 28 close friends/family members.
I feel numb... like I can't feel at all.
I have a great career as a bail bondsman/bounty hunter, I'm in decent shape, and I've lived the life of a rockstar - been around the world a few times, partying all over the world... I still feel numb.
The only reason I hang on anymore is to give my kids a good life.
>>
>>24299777
This this this

Honesty you really have to try to fuck someone, there's so much time before hand to go "wait this is wrong I should stop" and actually stop. You don't just fall into a girl accidentally, you have to go out of your way and work for it
>>
File: 1472498610984.jpg (334KB, 723x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472498610984.jpg
334KB, 723x1000px
Is thebritfag who posted this in the last thread still lurking here?
>>
>>24299694
Since this place reeks negativity I'll say this

On the bright side, I'm back from fantasy world now. I'm just sad that I did this from myself. Completely wrecking my body out of guilt and completely loosing focus on my own life over a lie. I deserve better than this. I'll take this as an opportunity to learn and I'll do something to have a great life.
>>
File: 1422148549595.jpg (25KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1422148549595.jpg
25KB, 400x300px
I don't really remember what not being depressed feels like, since my early teen years I've had suicide ideations at least once a week, during darkest periods (like right now) it's pretty much daily. Over time I tried a few different therapists and 2 different anti-depressants, both made me feel like a zombie but coming down off the second I got what I thought was brain zaps but others have said sounds more like an actual seizure.

But I'm doing so fucking bad right now, to the point that I'm considering going on them again. Maybe trying a 3rd brand and hoping it works better.

I would just like to wake up, have a day, and go to bed, a complete fucking day without a single moment of wanting to die.
>>
File: 1472938028807.jpg (308KB, 715x1167px) Image search: [Google]
1472938028807.jpg
308KB, 715x1167px
I'm 23 years old and have never touched a female intimately. This includes kissing and hand-holding. I have never had a girl show interest in me. Despite me getting lonelier by the day, I can never change this because I'm ugly and 5'3". That might still be a salvageable situation, except I have unrealistic expectations of love and any potential romantic partners. I'm only really interested in a cutesy yet deep visual novel-like romance that ends in a loving marriage. My standards are way to high:
>virgin, and waiting for "the one"
>conservative
>skinny to average build
None of these are present in modern women my age, if they ever were. I can't lower my standards without going against my morals. I will die alone.
>>
>>24301669
You sound like /adv/'s bread and butter. I'm similar to where you're at, but I lost my virginity, and have obviously been touched by a female, but before putting dick in pussy. It wasn't even that great and I have some girl "friends" now, but I like being by myself. It's not even that exciting, honestly, getting intimate with a female. It's more fun for me to just make up fantasies in my head; because they could never be like reality, and that makes them better.

I was where you were at 23. Only a year older, but yeah you don't seem just interested in banging any pussy. You want it to be the right time, and idk bud, if that'll happen. I feel like I'm talking to a past self. I wish I could be where you are at again. It was so innocent.
>>
>>24301669
Phyllis Schlafly has died. Conservative women are, in general, following suit. You know why? Because "Conservative" in America means androcentrism, and it turns out that women are pretty keen on keeping all of the things they've gained in the last century.
>>
i love my girlfriend but..i need more. i need a fuck buddy or someone else now and then. is that so wrong? my girlfriend knows about it but..i just dont know what to do really
>>
File: 029_1454090894.demien_952_a1.jpg (167KB, 508x1000px) Image search: [Google]
029_1454090894.demien_952_a1.jpg
167KB, 508x1000px
I want sexbots to be real, because after five relationships ending with being cheated on, or finding out she's cheating on someone with me, I no longer trust women intimately, and I want a lover that I could completely control down to her programming.

I want a girl who happily wears collars, and piercings on her clit and nipples, and loves being called slut and bitch and spat on.
I want a girl who happily sleeps at my feet and bathes my every nook and cranny with her tongue.
I want a girl who loves getting knocked around and smacked and hit in the bedroom, and kisses my fists after.
I want a girl who I can be as sadistic as I want to be with, and as callous as I want as well. A girl I can reward with sex and pain, and punish with isolation and sensory deprivation. I want her addicted to being around me, and sorry when she can't have it.
I want a girl who isn't just not freaked out by, but loves my fetishes. For instance I want a girl who doesn't just accept my guro fantasies, but would cook a steak for me, and stroke me while I ate it fantasizing it was her, and she whispers in my ear asking if '(she) taste(s) good, daddy? You eat every bite, now. I want to be sure I taste good for you, daddy.'
And when I'm bored or satisfied, I want to turn her off and stuff her in a closet, out of sight out of mind.

I couldn't force something that one-sided on someone, so I hope sexbots are real someday and I can have all that with none of the moral panic.
>>
Old story, same old story, is wanting to know what happened too much to ask for
>>
>>24298643
Keep your chin up kiddo. Don't sell yourself short.
>>
I hate where I live. I appreciate my friend for giving me a place to stay, but at the same time I'm going slowly insane because she's so incredibly high stress.

All I want to do is get my own place, but I can't afford it. For a lot of reasons, just like I want to have a place of my own for a lot of reasons. I refuse to try a seriously find a girlfriend, or even a casual sexual partner because I do not want to deal with my roommate's face hole.
>>
>>24295868
You have it worse than me, no doubt, but I'm a 24 year old female virgin who's also a 3. I'm skinny, and my skin is fine, but I have really pitiful facial structure.
It's too bad that realistically, we'd both be too repulsed by each other's looks to make anything happen due to our "standards" if we ever crossed paths.
>>
I have had a huge phobia of bees since I was a child. Basically when I was young I got stung by a hornet in my ear. I was crying and my uncle was trying to be funny and asked to look at it and then I showed him and he said we were going to have to cut it off. I freaked out even more. Young me did not understand the joke.

Now every time a bee is near me my body goes into fight or flight and I want to book it out of there. I sometimes have to go to family bbqs and stuff and if they are outdoors its like wasp central. The last one I went to I was freaking out because of bees but trying to remain calm. My boyfriend of a year and a half starts laughing. He told me he didn't know I was afraid (which I don't understand?) I ended up going inside because I was embarrassed and because there were now 3-4 wasps around me.

We talked a bit and he said he didn't understand fears of things that aren't harmful. I told him the story and he just kind of laughed and said he didn't understand. When he laughs at me for being legitimately afraid it upsets me. I told him this and he just kept saying the fear didn't make sense. It just made me feel stupid. He admitted he isn't really afraid of anything. I don't know he has always been so supportive of me and I guess its upsetting that he is laughing at me as my body is freaking the fuck out over stinging insects. Its not something I can just stop. I have never felt so insecure about my fear.
>>
>>24302107
I need a pic now. Whenever a female says she doesn't look that good, usually she does. It's fucking weird. I wish we could both lose our virginities together though, I mean what other women at 24 have their hymen still?
>>
My secret? I think I'm way to obsessed with boobs? And it's hindering on me being able to find a girl to date? Whenever I find a girl I want her to basically show me her boobs whenever I want/ whenever she can. And be ok with that, wether we just start dating or have been dating for 6 months. I always say that's all I "want" in terms of what I would ask for, and when I say that I feel like women think that means I'll never want more than their Tits? But I'll gladly want more I'll gladly have sex and get a blowjob, and such, but I'd also just be happy if I got to see boobs.

Basically though I want a girl who I may or may not date, in which the sole purpose is we send each other nude snaps or swap nudes and sext on a daily basis. I want a girl who will send me those "do my boobs look good?" Snaps, or the teasing ones where she lets her boobs slightly fall out of her shirt
>>
>>24302127
I literally was told to get surgery on r/amiugly.
Imagine someone with a prominent nose and almost no chin.
>>
>>24302133
Well your pic is already out there, so might as well show me. It really can't be that bad. Either you're going to (if you do) post some ridiculous pic or you're at worst a 5/10. Surely some man has wanted to fuck you at least once.
>>
>>24302133
And going onto places like that, where the intentions of calling someone ugly or calling someone pretty exist, you'll be bound to be called ugly, because that's kinda the point of it. It's like a female saying "i'm a female r8 me", and she shows boobs. She wants fucking attention! It's about where you are and what the place's reason for existing is. Fuck I feel stupid for even explaining this. It should be fucking obvious.
>>
File: aiu3.jpg (306KB, 824x1024px) Image search: [Google]
aiu3.jpg
306KB, 824x1024px
>>24302143
I deleted the post so I don't have a link to the album but here's my profile angle. I had just washed my hair, hence the frizziness, but my smooth hair is normally my best feature.
>>
>>24302156
Yeah, not even as bad as you painted it to be. I don't think most people look as good as they actually do in a profile sideway pic like that, then they do looking forward straight on at the cam. Seriously, I don't know what you're worrying about. It's like I just don't see the ugly honestly. Not even trying to boost your self image. I'm just telling what I see lol
>>
File: aiu1.jpg (422KB, 500x837px) Image search: [Google]
aiu1.jpg
422KB, 500x837px
>>24302151
If you've been on the subreddit before, you'd know it's filled with normal looking girls crying about how they haven't dated in months, and men commenting on how hot they are.
The majority of comments on my thread were brutally honest, and even the most upvoted ones were negative. Here's another
>>
>>24302171
Dammit, I wish I knew this was you and not someone else. You are cute in your own way. Are you really 24? You look a little younger. Nice tits too lol
>>
>>24302183
Thanks, that's really nice. I am quite proud of my hair and boobs.
I guess I should've included the fact that I got inboxed some dicks after posting on leddit. I thought those dudes were patronizing me. Guess that attention really does come naturally with being a woman.
Now you owe me a picture. Show me your worst.
>>
>>24302219
You guess attention comes with being a woman? Wouldn't you have known that for 24 years lmao. I don't get it. Nah, I don't think they were patronizing. There's a certain standard that's championed as attractive, but you can stray from it and still be attractive. It's just a standard.
>>
>>24302235
And I'd rather not have my face on 4chan, but you are cute and hot, and I wish I could be with you lol but that's just noise to you
>>
Needing a piece of advice here too

I have a really nice girlfriend, really nice, quite pretty and all. It's been almost seven months since we are together and I still don't know if love her. We never had an argument, and always went along well.

But I can't help thinking about if I'm really in love with her or not. Plus, I'm a money lover and having a gf tripled my spending. Plus, she doesn't have the sexiest body, she could ne a lot thinner and every time I see a hot girl in the street I cant help but sigh.

I don't know what to do, I hate hurting people, I dont feel like dumping her suddenly, and yesterday she told me she wanted us to be together forever. I don't know how to react. I feel trapped. And I don't really want to cheat om her. Please tell me, what should I do?
>>
>>24302235
I feel like I get ignored all the time, and whatever friends are around me are always prettier. But when I get angry about it I read about forever alone dudes and their experiences, and they have this overall attitude that it's always easier for women to get by. Sometimes I believe it, but meh, whatever. I still feel lonely.
>>
>>24302256
How would you feel if she moved on with a new guy?
You sound young.
If you really don't love her and you don't see it going anywhere you should break up with her. But really think hard about what you want. She might not be physically perfect but having high standards doesn't always work.
>>
>>24302267
It's easier to fall into that trap to thinking everyone around you is doing so much better and they are more beautiful and it only exacerbates the more your linger in that mindset. I think I know what you're talking about. I don't think just because it's a woman it's easier to not be alone. I can imagine, only imagine myself being a woman, and still being lonely. It's just easy to be lonely when you, again, see everyone else doing so much better, man or woman. It's a human thing.
>>
>>24302267
Anyway, I hope there's somewhere else I can still talk to you, because I want to know more about you maybe, and don't want to ruin this thread, but yeah.
>>
>>24302293
You're pretty cool, anon.
I don't use skype or kik, but you can try pming my reddit account if you want- qriousolive
>>
>>24302272
Nice way to see things. Because I think that's the problem. I dont think it would bother me. I even hoped she would cheat on me so I would have an excuse to break up with her. But I know she won't. She finds me too hot. And I know I will severely hurt her if I leave her.

If I don't do anything, our relationship could last for years, I'm pretty sure about this.
>>
>>24302306
Neat.
>>
T or R
I know it was probably a dead end but I really liked you, you were on my mind every moment, all I think of now is how in your opinion I did not even deserve a goodbye or an explanation.
>>
>>24302132
Underage b&
>>
I've been in a relationship with my gf for 3 years now and it's started to suck. She wants us to live together but I've been avoiding the topic for a while now. We hardly see each other, hardly ever have sex, our families don't really know one another although I've met hers. Her dad is a fat lazy asshole.

I've recently started flirting and fantasising about this girl at work. We get public transport from work together, takes about an hour. That plus the time I spend at work means I see her way more than my gf. Maybe it's a commitment issue but whilst my current gf excites me sexually, emotionally I'm just not that invested in the relationship anymore and find myself getting more and more forward with the girl from work to see how far I can get.
>>
I think everyone in this board is a disgusting normalfag that should be gassed.

Also I'm a friendless virgin

Fucking kill me
>>
File: 1-ZvAsFzx3ZAHg7purIv71_g.jpg (72KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1-ZvAsFzx3ZAHg7purIv71_g.jpg
72KB, 800x533px
>>24302916
>all I think of now is how in your opinion I did not even deserve a goodbye or an explanation

Same boat here anon. Well, she finished things with a text message, but the explanation was bullshit. Just an excuse, the usual "I'm not looking for anything serious right now" bullshit. It hurts not actually knowing what or why, but my suspicion is she simply met another guy who was better than me and decided to upgrade. I'm 99% sure they were talking while we were together. They're together now so whatever, good luck to him.

It's such shit. To think someone would treat you in a such a cruel way despite knowing you so well. Makes you wonder if the whole thing was a facade? To go from an innocent, caring woman; someone I had finally connected with, to seemingly being able to shrug me off like I was nothing. Not only that, but to almost give off an aura of disdain and hate for me.

She actually finished her text with:
>"but it was nice meeting you and going out and that though"
Our whole relationship condensed to the most backhanded, depressing analysis of a relationship I can imagine. How can such a seemingly benign sentence feel like a dagger through the heart? Those words will forever haunt me.
>>
After everything we have been through and yet nothing
Im starting to hate you
>>
File: IMG_20160907_142335.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160907_142335.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
I am actually underage hohoohoh
Don't bother I am behind 9 proxies and posting from Japanese Mc Donald's.
>>
A little over a year ago I fell for one of my ex's best friends. When the ex and I broke up, we stayed in touch. We hang out, smoke weed, talk about everything under the sun, and things between us just click. It's amazing. She lives half way across the country now, and she'll never know how I feel because if I tell her I'm afraid it'll fracture our friendship.

I'd rather have her as a friend than not have her in my life at all.
>>
>>24303119
Man, my best friends a gril who I've loved for almost 7 years. I know exactly what you mean when you say about fracturing the friendship.

I'm not sure what to say but it's unhealthy in all honesty. My love for her made me shun relationships for fucking years until recently, when I realised I was about to turn 25 having never had a woman pay me a compliment or show me affection. I had put her on a pedestal and convinced myself I'd never find a woman who could compete.

It's probably for the best that she moved away, anon.
>>
I only dated her because she was a good gf and I knew we wouldn't last. I wasn't expecting to actually catch feels though.
>>
>>24303033
you look like a 70 year old man on his death bed.
>>
>>24303172
Sorry I am actually 85 year old gomenazai for lying
>>
>>24293881
Happiness based around lies is bound to end. Stop wasting time, you clearly want something else, or you wouldn't be reliving the experience at all. You'd only be feeling guilt.

Wise the fuck up and tell the truth. Move on.
>>
>>24291736
Sometimes when I'm driving and there's no one around I don't signal before changing lanes.
>>
As cliche as it sounds, I'm in the process of coming down a case of the feelings for my closest friend and I don't want to say anything to them because I'd rather not lose the friendship.

Even posting this here is somewhat nervewracking because /soc/ is one of the boards they browse.
>>
>>24291736
I've been working on getting femboy aesthetics for years and i finally have them, but i hide it constantly and girls don't seem to like it so i realized I'll be alone. These threads prevent me from killing myself
>>
I want to be with a Trans girl, but I bet I'll only ever get the chance with an escort... Which I have no idea how to find
>>
>>24302244
Wow what a faggot, girl is trying to start something going and u pussy out
>>
>>24303517
It's harder for a guy to rebound when someone has their face to spread than it is for a girl. No one pities guys
>>
>>24303401
But you're anonymous
>>
File: image.jpg (168KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 1500x1500px
I want sex but at the same time also don't
Im a virgin so I can't be certain but I'm feel like im a limbo between wanting it and actively not wanting it
shits weird
it's led me to pass down certain opportunities to fuck before
>>
I just want to die
>>
>>24303575
stop being a pussy dude. just try stuff when you have the chance to, stop overthinking.
>>
>>24298778
this is digusting
you find your boss sexy because of his position of authority thats all.

also secrets on my part..

people used to make me extremely anxious while growing up. anticipation of interactions with strangers and non strangers gave me panic attacks. made me observe and learn and spend years of absolute constant nightmares (being a kid you have to interact informally with a lot of people at school/activities/church/family/whatever makes my parents not having to deal with us for 5 minutes)

finally got to the bottom of it at 25 or so;

now im just your typical sociopath, giving specific people the specific amount of focused attention that will make them worship me and ensure further enslavment ;

i try to be a decent person though, sex and money being out of equation. its all about empowerment and having some tools at work because if we're not getting somewhere i might as well just kill myself right now so don't think too hard and listen carefully to what i'm going to tell you now

also people always talk about being empathic but thats not as inherently positive as being respectful and decent, empathy can be more of a weapon if you happen to be good at it and jaded
>>
>>24303541
I know we're anonymous but it's still nervewracking to a degree. We generally find/recognize each other in threads, it's weird, so I have the irrational thought of getting a text from my friend bringing it up.
>>
File: image.png (88KB, 500x583px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
88KB, 500x583px
>>24303607
I can't nigga
>>
>>24303624
I'm female.
>>
>>24303631
So it's a he ?
>>
>>24303637
It's a he.

>>24303644
Like straight relationships, lol.
>>
>>24303649
You're newfag btw
>>
>>24303653
Lol. How in the fuck am I a newfag?
>>
>>24301909
just delete your weird porn and get a dog
>>
>>24303657
>how in the fuck
Nice try
How old are you
>>
>>24303665
Recently turned 26. Not a newfag because I was here before /soc/ was made a board in '10, but I'm not going to argue about oldfag/newfag status. Fact remains I know we're anonymous but he and I have picked each other out from thread a few times.

>>24303656
It's a he and via a contact thread.
>>
>>24293803
Why did you cheat on him ? What does your bf not have that you need to get from other guys ?
>>
I contemplate suicide a lot because I hate who I am.
I'm a 32 y/o trans girl who has a bf and a decent Life but I still want to end because I'm not happy with how I look.

I know that's shallow but I can't help focus on looks.
>>
I love slutty girls. I grew up super religious and taught to be ashamed of masturbating, sex, etc. That girls would hate it and I would be a rapist. Now when I see girls freely enjoying themselves with sex it's super hot. Especially if its taboo stuff like if she initiates sex with her stepdad, teacher, multiple guys at once or cheating. I often fantasize about my GF being a slut and love hearing about the crazy shit other girls get up to.

If my gf cheated on me, I wouldn't even be mad cause I'd probably just get off the the idea.
>>
>>24303575
maybe you don't want sex,but feel like you missing out if you don't have any
or you can be asexual.
>>
>>24303608
>this is digusting
>you find your boss sexy because of his position of authority thats all.
No, I seriously have a fetish for old, fat, hairy dudes. I jack it to weird porn with old guys because of this.
>>
>>24302923
How so? I'm 20
>>
Was talking to a friend who happens to be a girl a lot lately, send eachother music and stuff a lot, then all of a sudden she completely stopped talking to me and just ignored me. Strangely enough a large group of my friends (that she's part of) has also completely forgotten I exist and won't talk to me either, all at the same time. Not sure what I did, I canMt think of anything I might have done but it sort of hurts to have so many people do that all of a sudden. Her especially though because it seemed like things were going so well and then all of a sudden it's like I don't exist.
>>
>>24304939
You sound like a 13 year old who just hit puberty
>>
File: Cetman.png (818KB, 804x684px) Image search: [Google]
Cetman.png
818KB, 804x684px
As of late I've only been able to get off to the thought of my ex getting railed
>>
ive been having wet dreams about someone i work with. i often fantasize us having hot kinky sex. i dont however think about use being together even though we get along so i am amusing the craving stems from our friendship and being ready to go most of the time.
>>
I have a fantasy of being used and degraded by complete strangers, but I'm super shy about anything even remotely related to sex.
>>
>>24293803
>concentrate on being the best gf for him.
You already blew your chances. You need to fess up
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 640x761px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 640x761px
I need to vent a little...
I work a dead end job, I get treated like shit at said job, get paid sub minimum wage, and I'm just tired with life. I'm not suicidal or some edgy shit like that, but I'm just so bummed out and feeling something similar to anger, but it's not quite the same.

The other day, I brought my guitar to work, and some of the co workers / friends of ours were hanging around and wanted to hear me play, i was a little out a practice, but I did. They gave complements of my skills, but even then it seemed hollow. Like Nothing I ever do will be worthy of praise or something others would give me props for.

I'm 23 years old, and I'm going nowhere. So I've been talking to a marine corps recruiter, but even then I feel like I'll never be able to pass basic. I have been exercising and such, but even then I feel like I'll never be able to pass meps, let alone basic. Granted, I'm out of shape, but for the first time in my life I can do a few push ups, and I can almost do a pull up. It's not much, but it's something I guess. I figure this is the one thing that will make people look at me like I'm something more than glass.

Wtf is wrong with me.
>>
I want to find an Asian girlfriend. I just prefer their features and find them more beautiful and appealing than other women.

I don't think I fetishize the race, and I dont find anything kinky or arousing about an Asian woman, I just feel kind of scummy for having these preferences.

I want to approach and meet these women, but I don't want them to think I'm fucking weird for that.

I know if I don't tell them this or I don't act like a fucking idiot nothing bad will happen. I just feel like its a secret because I feel bad for it
>>
>>24306432
what do u want them to do? u a m or f?
>>
>>24306522
The military will get you in shape, but if you hate working dead end jobs and being treated like shit you will hate the military.
>>24306583
Approach them like you'd approach any other girl and never mention any of that to them.
>>
tfw am twink-ish but want to top hairy qt nerds
>>
>>24306647
I know I'll be treated like shit for sure there. But hey, 3 squares a day, free medical, and maybe when I get out, people will finally see something in me?
>>
>>24303408
lemesee :3
>>
>>24294155
If by friend you actually do just mean that and nothing more, post contact info and let's see if we get along.
>>
>>24294675
Materialize, ghost. Start letting people see you. Gotta give them something to remember:)
>>
>>24298718
All you can do sometimes. Hang in there anon. Seek out opportunities for improvement. Talk to someone close to you who cares about you too. It helps.
>>
I'm a married man who gets up every day who has to jack it to start up the or pretty much I go shower is there a problem with that? Sometimes I even get my inspiration for people on Kik or even pictures of other girls I know
>>
>>24307343
I've posted on trap threads before but don't get much feedback there. I don't want to derail this thread
>>
>>24307434
what do u mean people on kik?
>>
I'm fucking up in school, I'm bald at 19, I'm ugly, and I have hardcore social anxiety. I do not enjoy my life.
>>
Ever since my wife cheated on me I feel like a piece of shit. We were together 13 years married 8. Have kids. She started fucking a coworker for 6 months till I found out. Read her messages. Destroyed my self esteem. Still together for sake of kids. Don't know if I'm making the right decision
>>
>>24310284
I started balding in my second year of college. I had long curly hair before that, so I was pretty upset about it. Years late and I realize nobody cares if you don't. The only people who ever bring it up are others dudes.

Don't care, be confident in yourself any way.
>>
I come across as crude, cruel or insensitive often for my detached, direct and sharp way of speaking.

Naturally anti-social for reasons beyond my control. I love people unconditionally, but events often make me prefer to love them at-a-distance, and trust no one.

All that makes me worry about the future. I feel I'm eyed with increasingly hostile attitudes. It's awful. I'd much rather be invisible.

No intimacy, no closeness, no openheartedness, no anything. And the fact I'm not depressed or anxious probably means I'm just getting used to being a zero emotion person.
>>
>>24310377
There are other people who are (just as) insensitive . you are not alone
>>
>>24302107
>>24302156
>>24302171
im sure youre gone, but yeah, we would probably not do anything. but mine is more because i just dont care to talk to people
>>
>>24291736
I found out my gf has a profile on established men and updates it with pictures I take of her

not sure how to confront it honestly so I've just repressed it
>>
>>24306522
Community college! Do well in the basic classes and work your way into a better university. If you do well enough in community college the first year or 2, you might even get a scholarship. A degree (not all, do some reading) can give you safe, secure, and profitable career.

My father was a marine. He was an officer. That's the way to go if you're dead set on the military, but even then you need education to start! I grew up with military families and when the enlisted marines came home from overseas and retired, there was nothing for them! One had medical issues, needed therapy for PTSD, and worked at a supermarket because he blew through whatever money he had pretty fast. That's not how our vets should be treated. America really needs to get their shit together for the vets. I wish I could tell you otherwise but really think hard about this.
>>
>>24309825
You know find people on Kik to trade pics with to help out
>>
>>24291736
I want to cheat on my wife
>>
>>24291736
I fell in love with some dumb suicidal bitch I met on xvideos.

She talked about how she was a psychopath and what not and I told her she wasn't crazy. Just pitiful. She decided to sick her pasty ass boyfriend on me through kik and shared some of pictures of me wearing make up.

I mean. I don't care much for the gay bashing. But I just wanted to help her, but what bugged me is how she said she loves bad people not foul people and said I was foul since I used circumstance and rules to bend things in my favor to win. This isn't the first time someone called me foul.
>>
>>24310598
I'm with you on that there's so many options out there
>>
>>24291736
I'm an incredible cunt towards some of the most beautiful women I know just because it gives me some degree of control over why they reject me. I guess it's a "If you won't like me, I'll make you hate me" kind of thing.
>>
>>24310777
Nice trips. Wife is great, but I want something different in the bed.
>>
>>24310886
Agreed! Something new and exciting
>>
I'm friends with a lot of girls in college, most are pretty attractive. In fact they're out of my league, so sophomore year I started taking out my pent up sexual urges on them without them knowing. Two of them were roomates snd I knew their key code so when they were in class I would let myself in (after not masturbating for a couple days) and jackoff/jizz on their toothbrushes, bed sheets and other miscellaneous stuff. They had a mini fridge with half a pint of icecream in it and I busted two huge nuts all over it and watched her eat it later that week without even noticing. A couple others lived in a house off campus and they would occasionally invite me to hang out and spend the night. We would drink a little and talk but when everyone went to sleep I would sneak into their kitch and jizz in their milk, yogurt, left overs I knew they would eat, etc.
>>
me and my gf are both exhibitionists, with most of the outlet for that being camwhoring

the best part of it is the comments we get. the clearer it is that we've turned someone on and made them cum, the better.

unfortunately, there's virtually no female audience for any of this. we don't get any women getting off from looking at her, nor me. it's not bad when guys get off to her, but when guys get off to me, it can be pretty weird.

to compensate for that, i talk to other girls more. i flirt with them and tell my gf about it later. over time, it's escalated more and more. now my gf doesn't just want other girls to get turned on by me, she wants me to get their clothes off, too. she also wants a threesome. she wants to suck my cock with another girl, kiss her and act like a slut. she wants me to cum on another girl's tits so she can lick it off. she wants me to cum inside her so she can scissor another girl and use my cum as lube.

but what i think she wants more than any of that, and is really afraid of admitting it, is that she wants me to fuck another girl. on its own, it wouldn't be bad, but i do have a lot of loyalty. but because i know it would turn her on, it really makes me want to do it. even if the other girl is essentially just a tool for us to get each other off at that point.
>>
>>24311065
It's a trap!
>>
>>24299777
>'d actually respect you if you just said "he wanted to do some freaky shit and I really liked it, now I regret that I have to hide it."
Well that is pretty much how I feel, yes
>>
>>24305006
So because I like boobs, I'm automatically 13? Your logic is off, I guess I can call you a grumpy old man who never got laid because that's what you sound like
>>
>>24296867
Haha I think this applies to me too. Only if it was warmed by someone I know though...
>>
My gf is so bland and boring and I want to leave her, but whenever I'm with her I just want sex, and I'm afraid she might kill herself since I've already left her once. Now I'm meeting up with another girl from my class much more interesting and kinda cuter too, but she's going to find out I'm not single sooner or later, and prob lose interest in me. Am I fucked?
>>
>>24311417
Yeah, and you're a cheating POS. I feel bad for both girls.
>>
I resent women because of how they can literally open their legs and get attention from the opposite sex no matter how they look and I resent gay guys because they can pretty easily find a cock to suck at the very least. Being a heterosexual male that is interested in being a dom and wants to be part of hookup culture, but also being a fat khv with a 4 inch dick, is the worst feeling ever.

Most women will admit they can get dick pretty easily but are looking for something serious, but meanwhile I've never had the chance for either. I'm not bad looking for a fat guy and I carry it well, and my therapist told me that there are women out there for everyone, but I have yet to find them and can't shake the feeling that I unironically believe all women are just after chad in the long run. Maybe I could meet someone here but they're all mentally fucked or the only people who would ever be interested in me are complete whores. I just want a normal virgin gf, literally every other quality about her is unimportant but since I'm not a 11/10 chad just asking for a gf in general is too much to ask. I'm a good person, I'm funny, smart, have a nice personality, honest, kind, reliable, empathetic, independent, confident, ambitious, romantic, and passionate but none of it will ever be enough because I'm fat and a 5/10.

>inb4 dude just weight XDDDDDD
Women don't have to so why do i?
>>
I'm in love with my lesbian best friend of over a decade and it kills me because even when I'm not even thinking of her I'm not interested in dating other women.

It's made even worse by the fact that even though she's not attracted to men, she "wants to fuck me but just because she knows we're sexually compatible and she's seen my dick, but I'm the only guy she'd ever have sex with". She doesn't consider herself bi because she's not really attracted to me outside of sexually and wouldn't want to date me, and likewise wouldn't want to date other man and isn't attracted to any men.

>So basically, tl;dr the girl I'm in love with, not out of choice, is willing to fuck but not have any emotional attachment outside of just being friends normally

Also she only knew we would be sexually compatible because my exes all told her about my "weird fetishes", which it turns out she's way more into than I am, and they also showed her pictures of my dick.
>>
>>24312224

You're not wrong, but you have to realize that there still is a drawback for women.

Women by default are used to getting attention from men, and as you said, barring a physical mutation or EXTREME ugliness, there's a good chance she can score some dick whenever she wants to. Because most women want something "serious" and security, it's annoying for a man who would gladly trade those things to score pussy whenever he wanted to.

However, women are on a clock. They have essentially from 14 to 40 (maybe 45 if they're fine as hell) to land their meal ticket. Most women are too stupid to land their meal ticket at a young age, and are uninterested in doing so until their 20s. So realistically, a woman has about "20 years" of worth in her. The candle that burns twice as bright burns half as long.

There'll be all kinds of women denying it and claiming that they're "different from the other girls", but most women do not have real interests or real passions. You on the other hand, are a man. You have interests and passions of your own. Because you can work and the value others place in you is not solely defined by your pussy or physical appearance, your "value" is more than double, at roughly 50 years.

The sad part is, that as a man, you still do want the same thing other men want. If you want a cute virgin girlfriend that tolerates you, what do you have to offer? There's plenty of smart funny nice personality honest reliable men that are either 7/10s, or rich.

If you're fat and a 5/10, you have two options available to you.

1) Stop being fat. Become more attractive, either through your own power or through surgery.
2) Become powerful, either monetarily or through status, so that women have no choice.

It's easy to piss and moan that women have a theoretical easy street for 20 years, but that's all they literally have. The game is rigged, and there is no other game in town to play, so either deal with it or accept your fate.
>>
>>24312224
>resents women
>resents gays
>therapist
>fat
>5/10
>khv
>posts on /soc/
>looking for a normal gf

Listen, buddy, I feel ya, I really do, but ya gotta wake up a little
>>
>>24312248
This shit is all inside my head. I treat people with respect and dignity when actually talking to them and I give everyone the upmost courtesy and benefit of the doubt, male or female, when I'm talking to them personally as opposed to on 4chan. Most people cannot say that. I'm a relatively normal person in the real world. I like hiking camping video games shooting basketball. I work a decent retail job and drive an average car and I pay rent in my apartment. It's just the shit inside my head, dude.
>>
>>24312243
>cute virgin girlfriend

Nowhere did I say she had to be cute. I'm not cute so I don't expect the same, I'm not /r9k/. Just literally any woman as long as she doesn't have any major disabilities or is too morbidly obese.

But again, why should I have to lose weight if women don't have to? Where is the logic in that? The whole dichotomy is fucked. And I'm not even that fat, I'm 6'5" and 260 pounds, but it feels that way sometimes.
>>
>>24312263
>why should I have to lose weight if women don't have to?

Supply and demand. You can complain that it isn't "fair", but the supplier (pussy) doesn't care about you, because everyone else is still interested in their stock.
>>
>>24312268
There is no supply and demand, the world is 50% male/female. And I actually think there are more women than men last time I checked. I will submit that on 4chan if you aren't chad you probably won't get a gf since there are at least 20 guys for every 1 female, but I've had this same experience in the real world dating scene as well.
>>
>>24312274
No, no, no, you misunderstand.

It's true, if we look at just a pure gender ratio, that it'd probably be 50/50. But this is assuming that a woman views *any* man as a valid customer, when in fact, she does not.

Men have much lower standards for a woman than a woman has for a man, because a man is just looking to tear up some ass. If a woman is looking for either money, power, or attractiveness in a man, she's automatically stricken fat, ugly and poor men out of the running entirely.

They're not even on her radar. Now, most men are willing to accept this from a 10, a 9, and 8 and even a 7. The real horror though is that most women have this mindset regardless of their own attractiveness; it's entitlement.

Even a 5/10 woman knows that a man is willing to ignore that he's probably a 6, or a 7, because he is still WILLING to fuck her.

At the end of the day, the supply and demand is very real because all of the men want to fuck women. They want pussy. That's the demand right there. And only women have the pussy. It's the only supply. It's like if you go to McDonald's and you have money, but they refuse to sell you a hamburger because they don't have to. It's not so cut and dry as "I have money, where's my hamburger", if someone else is saying "Screw that guy, I'll give you more money for that hamburger", or "If you give me the hamburger instead, you can borrow my car".

It's further warped by the fact that one woman will be receiving propositions from 10+ men. She has her choice of customer.

It's not anywhere near the "one woman, one man, no supply and demand" scenario you've concocted.
>>
>>24312285
You seem to think everyone who isn't rich or good looking is destined to die alone which is just objectively not true unless you spend every waking second on the internet. I've seen guys uglier than me in long term committed relationships with women far above even my own pay grade, let alone theirs. I just question what I am doing wrong that it hasn't happened to me.

Do you mean to tell me you have never seen a guy below a 7 in a relationship? Regardless of how the female looks?
>>
>>24312295
By the same token, I suggest to you that you seem to think that all of those relationships will LAST. Separation rates are higher than ever and still climbing.

I'm not saying that it's impossible, but you're basically citing fringe outliers here. Like "Look, all these people won the lottery, so why haven't I? What am I doing wrong?"

I've already told you what you're doing wrong earlier.

Literally two choices :

>1) Stop being fat. Become more attractive, either through your own power or through surgery.

>2) Become powerful, either monetarily or through status, so that women have no choice.

Although to be fair, I suppose you do have two other options.

3) Travel to some backwards shithole and acquire a wife strictly because she is super impoverished or has no rights and is essentially traded or sold to you.

4) Give up on your goals of having a virgin and settle for a single mom/someone with issues

You cannot and will not win yourself a desirable girlfriend on force of your personality alone. If you could, you would have already done so. Trying the same thing over and over again that doesn't work isn't determination, it's stupidity.
>>
I go out for 3-4 hours every few nights and just drive to a park and sit in my car just so that my parents don't know I'm lonely and have no friends. I fabricate all these stories about my "friends" so they won't worry about me.
>>
Biggest secret?

Mine is that I lost my virginity to a 40-something year old woman i met online.
>>
>>24312295
>I've seen guys uglier than me in long term committed relationships with women far above even my own pay grade
Okay but
>I unironically believe all women are just after chad in the long run

Now you're just arguing for the sake of arguing. I'm just gonna go with this... Don't let bitterness or resentment keep you from going after girls. Just maybe be a little more open. Girls from here aren't all bad, a girl who had 1 serious boyfriend who she had sex with ever isn't bad either. Be happy if a girl talks to you and don't assume she's a nutso slut right away unless you know things she's done. It's okay to come off as naive, you're a KHV after all. It's better than looking jaded and resentful when you've never even had a relationship with a women to be upset over
>>
Wife doesn't know that ive found dirty pictures and videos of her on the internet
>>
File: 6EcFjRu.jpg (43KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
6EcFjRu.jpg
43KB, 600x400px
I'm in my first real relationship, started in March, with a fantastic girl who I feel comfortable around. We can talk about pretty much anything, but haven't had a full blown argument yet, and we fuck like rabbits. She can come maybe 6-7 times a night.
I keep having doubts about it though, for 2 petty reasons:

1: she's overweight and I prefer more athletic women
2: I can't eat her out because her vagina smells too intense but I try

I can't get over the idea that, with nothing to compare it to, maybe our open communication and understanding isn't worth giving up. That's literally the only thing on my mind I've never mentioned to her (she knows she smells AND we've talked about what our preferences are, it doesn't look like I'm just being a dick in bed).
So I'm keeping the one thing that could make me want to end the "relationship of great communication" to myself. I know it's shallow. I sometimes wish she would have to move away or something so we could end it mutually :(
>>
I post here often to make sure I'm a passable trans. I don't always pass and it makes me sad
>>
File: bill.jpg (32KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
bill.jpg
32KB, 600x338px
>>24312350
>she knows she smells

Shiiiieeet.
>>
File: 1470160295919.jpg (232KB, 2024x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1470160295919.jpg
232KB, 2024x1019px
All I want is a gf and eventual wife or otherwise life partner qt who understands Chan memes and is ideally an oldfag from the days of /new/ but they are fucking unicorns, and the ones that do exist probably have dicks they're riding on already. I wouldn't even care about giving them the dick, I can have great sex a million times in my life but it will never matter if my core emotions, and loneliness and longing for companionship, is not reciprocated with a qtp2t.

I even found what I consider literally the perfect girl and we talked and REALLY clicked for two weeks before she was either killed or committed suicide.

I'm even a 7.5/10 ffs

Doesn't help that a few states in Dixie are devoid of channers

I want someone to spam IWTBTLG memes with that newfags don't understand

I want someone to watch the fucking elections with and meme at EXTREMELY HIGH SPEEDS

Is that so fucking hard
>>
>>24312375
Hey man don't tell me people don't smell themselves. you'd never tell a girl that? She mentioned it!
>>
Nobody ever finds any pleasure positive or negative out of a tiny penis , which is a shame because being mean or nice to useless manhood fills them so full of emotion it is unequaled. But allas the small dick is ignored
>>
>>24312441
Sure, but we're talking real tiny penises here. Not that 5 inch below average smartphone dick, that shit's fine, get over it
>>
>>24312445
Im talking about my own and its less then an inch
>>
>>24312517
I'm sorry man
>>
>>24312528
No problem <3
>>
>>24293803
People like you actually make me sick to my stomach. People who cheat are already low, people who don't admit it when they do it are the fucking lowest. The worst part is your poor s/o will probably never find out, and live in blissful ignorance not knowing he he's stuck with a pathetic human being you are. I'd tell you if you want to redeem anything about your life that you should fess up, and try to work through it or find someone else, but I know my advice would be wasted on as sad of a person as you.
>>
>>24312350

I dated a fatass a while back. Cut the cord now. She will not be accepting to getting her body into shape, she is almost certainly too comfy being fat.

Unless you train her.

>>24312517

Less than.. an inch? I'm legitimately unsure if that's a medical condition or not anon, I feel like somewhere down the line human evolution would have hopefully accounted for why having a small donger is bad and it woulda been pushed out of your gene pool. Why on earth are microdicks in existence? This is really odd
>>
>>24312627
It's just luck of the draw. Evolution doesn't guarantee huge benises, and it's not even necessarily genetics. His father could have a magnum dong and if he got a chick pregnant, even his song could have a monster benis. It could have been a development issue or all kinds of shit that triggers it.

Small dongs will never not exist, barring humans obtaining genetic mastery and giving everyone whatever kind of penis they want. We're like 50 years too soon for that shit at least though.
>>
>>24293803
I think I'd feel too guilty to live like that. Ethically it would just feel wrong.
>>
File: 1470169230924.jpg (117KB, 1238x890px) Image search: [Google]
1470169230924.jpg
117KB, 1238x890px
>>24312642

W-well anon, CRISPR exists and people are using it, so if you wanted your babby to be 6'4" with an 8" tree trunk cock you just have to pay the money to the right people.

Sucks, don't it?
>>
I kinda think the man I love was cheating on me. I afraid if I tug the threads too hard and uncover the truth, I'll end up becoming a monster out of sheer pride. That I'll lose myself this time. That once I fuck his world up... I won't know how or when to stop. But if I don't go through it, I'll never know what it meant to be happy. I won't know what the past couple years were for if my suspicions are true. But doing nothing, makes it feel like I want misery in my life. Fuck it. Im going to do it.
>>
File: 1471560615343.png (3MB, 1230x1230px) Image search: [Google]
1471560615343.png
3MB, 1230x1230px
mump
>>
>>24312441
look for women with vaginismus
>>
Fucking ugly and angry about it. 21 gave up on ever getting in a relationship. The only thing that saves from from depression is being a total workaholic.

Have to be successful financially and socially at all costs so I can show everyone. Fuck everyone, go go go
>>
I'm skyping with a girl from the UK for like 7 or 8 months now. I'm from germany. We're skyping literally every day all day, since we're both not very social and sit inside all the time.
She really grew on me and i'm definitely in love and she say she loves me and is always honest, but my gut says she's totally seeing another dude, even if that doesn't make any sense.
Today she is out and i think due to being so used to her i really miss her and i'm getting depressed.
We didn't even meet yet, which is why this is extra stupid. I mean, why would she skype me all day if she had another dude? I don't know. She seems honest and all that, but i simply can't get it off my mind and it's driving me crazy.
>>
File: ugly-guys-hot-women.jpg (253KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
ugly-guys-hot-women.jpg
253KB, 700x467px
>>24314312
you can make it
>>
as a gay man i feel i can never truly please another man since i'm cut, and it makes me feel suicidal deep down inside
>>
23 year old guy here.

Never had much of a childhood. Most of it was spent battling depression, which I eventually overcame, but after that I got diagnosed with mild autism, which just brought an entire different issue to the table, as I never heard of it until they diagnosed me with it.

That being said, I am literally a NEET. I get government money because i'm mentally disabled, or at least they decided I could not get a regular job because of the issues I have mentally.

So I sit in my house all day, do basically nothing but play games, keep myself alive, clean my appartment and watch shows and movies and stuff like that.

My biggest secret, one i've never shared publicly is because i'm so used to sitting at home, on the internet, I got so adapted to living like that, that most of my contacts aside from a few real life mates, exist on the internet. And lately, more every day, I feel like the internet, as I know it and grew used to, is disappearing.

The mobile era came. Everyone's on their mobile now. Chatrooms, sites like Stickam (RIP) and video chatrooms, become lesser by the day, aside from a few elitist trolls that do their thing there. It becomes harder and harder to just meet people, unless you want people that are on their phone constantly to talk to you.

I hate it when people talk to my on their phone. It makes me feel like i'm a game they hit up for when they have nothing to do, like waiting for the bus or something similar. ''Oh my bus is here can't talk bye''.

It feels like everyone became more social, whilst me, still sitting here, did not. It's stupid it's probably not even true ,but it's how I experience it or feel it.

And because of that, it feels like the world I grew up in is starting to collapse around me, again.

Honestly, right now my biggest dream/wish would be meeting a girl who is the exact same, who would love to spend time.

TL;DR: Loner, NEET, feeling the internet changes too much and feels lone because of it due to the mobile era.
>>
>>24301669
I'm 20 with the same problem, well I don't particularly care about women being conservative or the "one". I have probably had several chances to have a relationship but I was too stupid to realize they were hitting on me, I just assumed they were being nice human beings.

Don't really know how good or bad I look. I'm 6'3" and skinny and have a good sense of hygiene so I gotta figure that is a pass in most people's book.
>>
File: 1470037369692.jpg (96KB, 672x869px) Image search: [Google]
1470037369692.jpg
96KB, 672x869px
Why do you only ever text me when you're drunk? And even then you're too incoherent to make sense, outside of telling me about how you miss one of your exes and would, as you put it, 'Fuck him into Space' if he was there right now. I don't even have much to say to you anymore, but I miss how we used to be.
>>
I don't need anyone, fuck women. I don't have any standards but fuck it. Just make that career, nothing else matters.
>>
File: tumblr_o6z30gLy3i1uri8cso1_1280.jpg (162KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6z30gLy3i1uri8cso1_1280.jpg
162KB, 720x1280px
I can't really stop thinking about sex. I'm in my late 20's and I feel like a teenager. I've masturbated so much in the just the last week alone. I've paid for sex and could see myself getting a hooker or sugar baby if I had more money. I get erections just talking to women.
I'm never really satisfied sexually I don't know what's wrong with me. Is it akin to overeating?
>>
My fiance lacks any kind of romantic skills and its starting to get to me. No compliments, we never hold hands or really do much PDA. It's not that I'm that much of an attention whore- sometimes its just nice to feel flattered.
>>
>>24315123
You have online friends and you don't live with your parents. You're doing pretty good compared to me.
>>
>>24315483

You literally don't know anyone? I'm sorry man. I thought I had it rough, but imagining you have even less..

The only reason I live on my own is because I get disability money and that allows me to pay for it.
>>
>>24315217
If that pic is you, you should not be paying for sex.
>>
>>24315637
Dumb ass.
>>
>>24302171
Yo I'de like to get to know you.
>>
>>24315641Why does that sentence make me a dumbass you're sexy you can have sex whenever you want if thats you if it's not well your message said nothing about you not even sex. Sry I don't read minds, you'de have better luck getting laid if you were less pissy.
>>
My overprotective parents pretty much guilt tripped me out of having close friends and hanging out with other people while growing up. This is doubly true of having a boyfriend. Now I'm an adult, as socially developed as a potato, and whenever I try and get close to people, I'm barraged with accusations of being "rebellious." So I just don't.
Their tendency to use me as a scapegoat when they're frustrated has also made me utterly terrified of failure.
>>
I am madly in love with my stepsister. And I have been for the 9 years I've know her. We got drunk and made love one night and it was more passionate than anything I've ever experienced.

But I can't be with her. So I have a girlfriend now and she has a boyfriend and we pretend like that's good enough. And I do love my girlfriend very much, but there's no escaping the feelings I have for my stepsister, which just makes me feel more guilty about the whole thing.
>>
After having not dated for two years, I finally decided to get back in their, and a girl with all the right kinks showed up, but then before we even did the deed or started to get to it, we were just at lunch, she ditches me. I text her and ask why she did it, and she says she doesn't know why she was moving so quickly, and she needs time to think. If that is true, okay. But I am pretty sure I am just unattractive and people don't like it. Drinking heavily atm.
>>
>>24315660
She's not related by blood why the fuck aren't you with her? Dude thats dumb, not related by blood so your kids will be fine.
>>
>>24291736
Ever since my friend killed himself I've been completely messed up. Over a year ago at this point. Pushed away an amazing (now ex) gf and wanna off myself everyday because of it. I just can't bring myself to do it because I saw how much it destroyed his family and I don't have the heart to put my mom through that. So everyday I just mope around like an asshole.
>>
I'm just venting to you because it's better then venting to him. So here goes nothing...

I feel fully broken down tonight and I don't know what to do. He trained me to feel these things. He trained me to beg, to appeal to him, he taught me everything in my life needed his permission and guidance. When I protested, he just told me he would find someone who could do better than me--knowing i would never let it happen. It's been a very long time in the making. Even when we weren't together, I was only looking for substitutes for him. Every time he talked too harshly, punished unfairly, and ignored me, he taught me my worth. He taught me love hurts and power dynamics only work in one direction.

Now, he wants to abandon a pet he trained to survive on HIM alone. So now how do I do it by myself? This was never something I prepared for. I'm lost. I can't tell anyone about this, so I feel alone too. I don't know where to begin to process everything and the grief. My pride, the pride I took in belonging to someone is gone. I agreed to give up so much of myself solely to resign my power to him. There wasn't a time I denied him anything I could provide. And here I am. I am fucked. This is the reward I get.
>>
I just wish I had someone who would just love me and motivate me to do better in life and also to accept me for who I am. Whenever I meet someone and try to get out my shell they just ignore me and subtly express no interest in me. I mean I'm a pretty attractive 8/10, not fat and a cool person in general, I don't understand whats wrong with me.
>>
>>24315655

He's a man. How would a woman pay for a sugar baby

And as you said, no one that hot would have to look hard for sex.
>>
>>24315681
We can't be together because it would tear the fucking family apart.

Oh she's not blood so the kids would be fine? No shit Sherlock, you think we didn't think this all through?
>>
Never had a gf 21 not horrible looking, got rejected a few times, passed up a few opportunities I shouldn't have. I'm socially awkward af. What should I do?
>>
>>24302115

Girl, calm down. Your bf problably thinks you're cute. But yeah, he should be more supportive and help you get rid of that fear, bees are not actually that harmful, it actually doesn't even hurt. It is because because you were a child and it was your ear.
>>
>>24315701
I'm going to give you some advice and you need to hear me out.

I used to be the same way. Very low self-confidence, hard time talking to girls because super anxiety.

That whole fake it till you make it thing? It works. Sometimes you have to over exaggerate. Practice with your friends like its a joke, but act like you're the fucking greatest person on the planet. Get a good haircut, learn to style it, and seriously just make yourself believe that you're fucking great. Women aren't going to flock to you, but it will counteract the social awkwardness, I promise you man.
>>
>>24302171
>subreddit

Oh, this normalfag board.
>>
>>24302256

Tell her you want to spend less. Tell her (kindly) you want her to even hotter or hit the gym or something.

Post pics of her. Would you like to see her with another man? You still there?
>>
>>24302267

But are you REALLY lonely? Don't you have guys hitting on you sometimes or attention all the fucking time?

Women DOES have it easier when it comes to this. You problably have high standards too or something? Just try talking with guys or girls (if you are into that)
>>
>>24303033

Nobody gives a single shit you homofaggot gaysexual
>>
I'm a virgin with no friends because I'm ugly. It's something most people assume when looking at me. I'm 24, and it's only a secret because it's something I treat as the elephant in the room when speaking to a relative, or business relation about a topic of relationships or personal reference.
>>
>>24315695
Never met a male stripper?
>>
>>24294026

What a fucking bitch. Getting on with a guy you met one day. You problably get horny from me calling you a whore too.
>>
Why do you guys feel the need to be pricks in a thread soley used for people venting usually very stressful or disheartening feelings?

Just seems like kind of a pussy thing to do.
>>
>>24294099

It's amazing how easily women lets complete strangers fuck them, cum inside them, even without condoms (it's so easy to fool girl's too).

Fucking whores
>>
So m/23.. Nobody knows but I always play with my ass. I can fist at this point. Into crazy shit. I love being told what to do. Kinda live a secret life.
>>
I'm absolutely addicted to knowing people on the Internet are watching my wank.
>>
>>24315755

Females. Don't. Pay. For That Shit.

You Really Are Retarded.
>>
>>24315770
Probably because everyone here has pretty much come to terms with their lot in life, and will state it plainly as though they're talking about the weather with no emotions attached. It really isn't venting. My situation in itself doesn't make me as angry as when I was younger.

When I look for an apartment, try to get a loan, look for work they almost always expect you to have had the life most people have had, so that means double your income due to having a partner, personal references because you have friends, and disposable income from not being taxed mercilessly by having a spouse you file jointly with or children you have as deductions.
>>
>>24315687
You just need to find a proper Dominant. He sounds like he was abusive and manipulative which is the complete opposite of being dominant. I know it's difficult to find someone who not only shares your kinks, but who you connect with emotionally, but they're out there. Don't get discouraged and don't settle for anything less. You sound like you're an amazing submissive and a Dom would be lucky to have you.
>>
>>24316874
.......what? I'm a guy and i'm not really into the dom/sub kink in fact I'm quite vanilla and what does this have to do with what i'm talking about
>>
>>24317167
>trained to beg
>punished unfairly
>power dynamics
>a pet he trained
If you're not talking about a D/s relationship then what are you talking about?
>>
>>24317303
You've got the wrong anon I think you mean this one >>24315684
>>
>>24317312
Oops. I done went full retard.
>>
>>24315684
Just so you know >>24316874 was intended for you.
>>
it's back up,
I don't know why I feel sorry for you, but I do, I'm not in love with you, you are like a caged animal that captivates me, I just hope one day someone falls in the pit and they end your suffering for better or worse.
>>
My life dulls to insignificant when compared to the woes of others but I feel more stressed now so this thread might do me some good or it might just be a waste of time. Either way; here it is.

I regret watching the death of my father through the eyes of a minor. I believe that experiencing that at an early had more of a socially detrimental effect on me than any other inconvenience has. From eight onward I matured rapidly, seeing the immaturity of the world and peering through shaded spectacles at the idiocy of the common man. I strived to be older, at age 12 I was discussing the fine points of war. I had even drawn up notes as to why it is a necessity. I just regret not spending my time as a child embracing my childhood and instead pursing "adult" knowledge and understanding.

Even now I understand my self, my biology, and why I do as I do. It's an awfully drab and enslaving thing to know that at 18 you are expected, and encouraged, to make fuck-ups, to dance, drink, and to fuck without remorse and yet I can't. I cannot let go of some basic understanding that limits my activities to self-preserving actions.

I'm an idiot that's deluded with expectations. A stupid genius as I was once described.

I sit here, wasting my life away typing out a message that'll only serve to mildly entertain some bored, scrolling, anon who I'll never meet.

I miss being connected to the world, having the ignorance of a child coupled with the curiosity of a drunken philosopher.

I regret many things but ultimately it is my own fault for taking the path I did and I must live with that. I know that, through smart work, I should be able to carve a more than satisfactory life out for myself but it all seems ultimately pointless when the kindness of man and the love of each other is demonized and cast from our society.

Why pursue a happy life when I gain joy from helping others and that mere act brings with it an onslaught of shrieks and judgmental gazes.
>>
>>24315144
Block and move on.
>>24312387
Don't know if troll or...
>>24312350
Go to the gym with her.
Has she tried douching or asking her gyn?
>>24306522
>others would give me props for.
Dude, don't play for others play for the music and for your own enjoyment of playing.
It might of felt hollow because you were trying to impress them rather than just play for them.
>Marine
Check your diet and research it fully. Look at other people's reports and experiences within it.
Don't make a drastic life choice just because, at the moment, you feel low.
>>24306432
Isn't that what fetlife/ some swinger beaches are for?
>>24302972
You'll always have a waifu.
>>
Depressed cancer doctor who is questioning how and why people care about happiness at all. I am somewhat of a kinky sex addict, especially thanks to internet porn, and now I'm recently divorced because my wife was a prude.

Oh well. Skype is enteriushush if you want to hear more or just talk.
>>
>>24317554

As a doctor, I can tell you that it's seen as a huge no-no to date patients in any form. It's a major violation of our code of ethics. He could end up losing his medical license, depending on what transpires (at least in the US, I know that you must be a limey because you use the term "GP").
>>
My seven year relationship ended a couple weeks back and it's been hard to deal with it. We were engaged as well. In the end it was mostly my fault as it started crumbling a long time before it. Gaming addiction, lack of attention towards her... I mean i forgot her birthday two years in a row. It was good when it was good and then it went to shit. What didn't help is that i'm quite bad with handling my emotions, because of what she would suffer. Not phisicaly ofc, but i would just lash out at her for the stupidest reasons. She wasn't a very open or emotional person, so i would start assuming what she might be thinking which made things even worse. I really have issues with myself, which i started looking at seriously only after the breakup. Altho i'm at the stage now where i don't really think at the moment that i want to see her or hear from her. Just gotta get my head straight but what doesn't help us that my friend circle is pretty small, hense why i'm posting about it on fucking 4chan.
>>
I am unable to keep faithful to my significant others. I try and I try but when another girl gets forward with me, I'm powerless to stop it. I've never been caught, I keep it discrete and more often than not, the other girl knows she's the 'other' girl. I've had a few close calls but otherwise my gf's have been none the wiser. It always ends before the relationship does, either the girl finds a boyfriend who's willing to make her the one and only or I just simply tell them it's over.

On the flip side, I get so turned on fucking other people's girlfriends and wives. There's something about a girl who's so devoted to their significant other willing to risk it to suck my dick that I can't explain. Never been in a cuck situation, they're cheating, plain and simple. I know it's wrong and if the roles were reversed, I'd be fucking pissed. Worse, for the most part I sleep soundly at night. They've never been caught either and one kept the charade going for almost a year, during two different relationships for me.
>>
>>24317748
>I try and I try but when another girl gets forward with me, I'm powerless to stop it.

.... get help.
>>
I'm 22 and still a virgin
>>
>>24317940
didnt lose my virginity until I was 27
took multiple attempts to stay hard, more attempts to even approach orgasm
not losing it until later in life isnt a big deal, but impotency because of anxiety and and overzealous masturbatory habits is
just relax anon
>>
>>24317949
The problem is im like a 5-6/10 and ive had my chances but i have light aspergers and spd so i constantly fuck up
>>
>>24317964
unless you are truly condemned, there is always another opportunity to put your penis into a woman's vagina
what are your biggest concerns/fears?
>>
Talked with a girl from here without much expectations and turned out we're super compatible. So many things in common, similar interests and hobbies, the chemistry was solid. Plus lived in a (decent) drive from each other! Life been improving lately so was crushing hard thinking this could go places, whatever god that is out there is helping me!! Ended the night planning to do things in the future. She left a few messages the next day then been out of contact since. Was crushing hard so feelings skyrocketed and now did a 90 degree drop at the same speed. Feels terrible!! Slowly recovering from that and acknowledging that one day convos are very common here. Highly doubt that if feelings were mutual, contact would be cut off like this; I've been in these situations before. Sucks but life keeps progressing and just got to grit and bear it.
>>
>>24318145
Are you me? I've been talking to a girl from here for the past few months and we would flirt and use cutesy names, but I asked her what this was and she didn't feel the same as me. Now we do live on the opposite sides of the world, but still, I'm crushing hard on her. We talk and hours seem like nothing, it fucking sucks
>>
>>24318164
wahahaha I feel you man. I mean, I'm just making an educated guess for my situation on how she felt since she stopped communications but my condolences that she straight up said this isn't anything. Not my first rodeo though so I know its a waste of time continuing to think about it, just need a good recovery period. Hope you move on too! For me, it helps to really let my feelings out to that one friend that isn't judgemental and overly nice about matters regarding emotions. Let me know if you need someone to listen!
>>
>>24317890

Uh, from who though? I've barely got bare bones health insurance, forget seeing a therapist. The guilt consumes me but in hindsight, it bothers me more about how I cover it up. I can't bring myself to come clean with my gf, even if she means the world to me.

The guilt is less apparent now than when it happened the first time. I don't know, the idea of being alone is scary but at the same time, I'm a 6/10 on a good day, that someone could love me makes me latch on to whatever comes my way.
>>
>>24293803
If you love him and want to stay with him, never tell him. It will only relieve your guilt and he will never trust you again.
>>
My boyfriend won't have sex with me because of his own insecurities about himself. It drives me crazy. An ex online friend whom I've always wanted to run away with texted me about something stupid. Want to beg for him to add me back on Skype and be 'friends', but won't because I love my boyfriend and my life. Severed all ties online because I was dumped by my ex boyfriend of 4 years online who lives in South Carolina. He was a piece of shit and left me with some overwhelming anxiety that consumes my day to day life. Learning to slowly rebuild everything. Have amazing friends, but I need to have more sex with my boyfriend or I'll crack. It's been a month. I dress up for him, come on to him, offer to suck his cock, but nothing works. I've never felt less sexy in my entire life.
>>
>>24318369
Sexual incompatability can be a deal breaker you know.
Stay away from your ex because he's obviously a piece of shit.

If i were in your shoes, i'd break up with him and work on yourself. Get a FWB and work on your self confidence
>>
>>24318396
I'm a crazy person when I'm single. Can't do that again. I want a lasting relationship with someone who wants to fuck me as much as I want it. It's just so hard because I know it's not the only thing that's important. He makes me happy in other ways. He is a bigger guy so I think if he lost the weight like I did he would be more into it.
>>
>I'm bisexual
>I've flunked out of college
>I hate my job
>I'm a closeted sexual freak because of years of no gf/sex even though I outwardly seem like a plain white nerd.
>>
>>24318546
you're me minus
>hate my job
>flunked out of college

also i have depression + anxiety which means that i hate my situation and constantly feel like i'm going nowhere but don't have the willpower to change my mental habits

not to mention
>lackluster social skills
>6/10
>zero confidence
>>
>>24318437
That sucks anon, I can relate... Have u ever tried satisfying your kinks by sexting get or doing online stuff with anons? I do that and it helps get me through the dry times when my partner isn't horny...
>>
I am in love with a married man.
>>
>>24318808
Why anon? How did u meet? Anything to indicate he's interested in u too?
>>
>>24318825
Because he is awesome. He is, by far, the best person I know. I respect and admire him more than anybody else. He is amazing intellectually and he's the most generous, empathetic, loving, funny and kind person I know. I'm just in complete awe every time I'm with him.
He makes me feel so good about myself and about life.
We work together.
He said he has feelings for me, too, but we agreed to not act on anything till he doesn't decide what to do with his relationship.
>>
>>24318844
Sounds like a really great guy. Although if he cheats on his wife he's not great at all cuz if u ended up together he likely would cheat on u too... But see how it plays out and I think his true colours will show... Have u talked about sex? Or anything else? Is he unhappy with his sex life ?
>>
>>24318546
oh and I'm also recently getting horrible fits of depression where I feel like I"m going to die alone because of the fact i'm such a loser.
>>
>>24318862
He is perfect. Literally the best human being I know.
He wouldn't cheat, and I wouldn't want him to. We both agreed that he either leaves her and we date, or we stop talking and I find a new job.
We don't talk about sex much, it'd be counterproductive.
I know that his marriage has been sexless for years.
>>
I moved to a campus last year and became best friends with one of my roommates. We used to smoke together and talk about girls/problems etc. Our friendship was always very personal and i developed feelings for him (I'm bi but have only liked 2 guys my entire life, mostly girls) I saw him take girls home and he saw me so I didn't expect anything of it. 1 night i came home drunk and we were after partying and I kissed him. Things became awk but fast forward 4 months and we're in a secret relationship now. He had a difficult time with it but he thinks he might be bi now. It's weirdly amazing being with a bi person as we freely talk about threesome's/girls/guy talk. We don't really talk much about gay stuff but we're both from small villages where being gay is still very bad so it might just be imprinted on us. He just texted me he wanted to tell 1 of his friends tomorrow about us and he's scared. I wish i could comfort him but I'm drawing as much a blank as he is...
>>
>>24318877
That's good. How do u know about his lack of sex? Do u date others or r u waiting for him? How did this convo about him leaving wife come about?
>>
>>24318902
Have u ever hooked up with girls together? Do u ever talk about this? It seems like the perfect situation for bi guys and girls would like it I think
>>
>>24291736
I'm not social anymore. i'm drunk right now with "friends" in a car waiting for an after party. My only friend doesn't talk to me, i just followed her into the party. I used to be the girl everyone likes.
I don't know if i'll be social ever again. I've got anxiety now. I even feel bad for posting this looool.
>>
I honestly don't know why I stay alive.

I'm 31. I work 60ish hours a week between two jobs. One is a typical office job for a large company and the other is waiting tables in a shitty restaurant. I've been working 6-7 days a week for the past year and a half, partially because I can use the money and partially because I have nothing going on in my life. During my off time I usually just end up sitting around my apartment. I used to play a lot of video games but my interest in them has been waning over the past few years. I've been trying to learn how to play chess and how to play the piano, but I don't know if I'm making any progress with either.

I still have a few friends but most of them have their own families that they've started and we don't hang out like we used to, as expected when people hit adulthood. I'm not close with anyone in my family either. Most of the time when I'm off work, I'm alone.

No real relationships to speak of. I'm a virgin and never had a girlfriend, not because of any hangups on sex, but since my social circle is small, I hardly ever meet new people. I tried Tinder and OKC for a bit but I barely have any photos of myself and in all honestly I'm not that attractive. I know, self-confidence, love yourself, no woman wants to date someone miserable. Maybe that's why I don't try.

I look at myself and see all these terrible traits that I have. It feels like life has always been trying to tell me that I shouldn't stay in it. If I had some proof of knowing that I could start over as someone else- I'd kill myself without a second thought.
>>
>>24319159
You should get out of this country and hook up with thirsty foreign girls that want to escape their lives.
>>
>>24311050
Hm. I won't judge your or tell you what to do, but shit like this can land you in jail fast if anyone finds out.
>>
File: thatfeeloldtime.jpg (121KB, 1278x842px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeeloldtime.jpg
121KB, 1278x842px
>be in self-imposed isolation for 10 years because reasons
>things have been getting progressively better the past year or two in terms of social anxiety and confidence
>now that I actually want to hang out with people and be social, I have no friends left, but I still go out on my own and try to have a good time solo
>meet a girl my age this summer who's a family friend
>hang out a bunch of times, we really seem to click
>meet her friend, also get along well
>friend ends up ignoring me on facebook when I try to talk to her later (she has a boyfriend so whatever)
>other girl keeps saying we should hang out when I see her at family things, but then ignores my texts or takes a day to respond
>tfw soft rejected
>tfw I'm lonely and just want someone to hang out with on a regular basis and maybe make out with sometimes
>>
>>24319175

Which countries, exactly? I don't have a passport either.
>>
>>24319480
Get one. First stop Thailand. Go to Bangkok then Pattaya. Read blogs online about what to expect. You'll meet others there who will open ur eyes. Best of luck anon your freedom means the world is your oyster. It will seriously change your life in a good way
>>
I desperately want to know what it feels like to have sexy with a twink-ish boy or a trap. I want to know what it feels like to make a penis other than mine cum.
>>
>>24318805
Can't find someone who matches my kinks.
>>
File: 25813.jpg (216KB, 1280x836px) Image search: [Google]
25813.jpg
216KB, 1280x836px
>>24294026
Thanks for posting your story - it's really sexy. One question, if you're still around to see it?

At what point in the evening did you decide you were going to fuck the guy you met at the conference? At dinner? While dancing?

Was there maybe a chance that you wanted to find a safe stranger for sex at this conference before you met this particular guy?
>>
>>24302132
Bumping this
>>
>>24317331
Ah, well that's me yeah. I am an amazing submissive. I was severely taken advantage of. Now I need to recover somehow. :/
>>
happily married, but undersexed. Not that my wife doesn't give as much as she can, because she does, but I always want more. so Iurk here and masturbate, because it feels like more of a human connection (which I crave during sex)than porn.
>>
>>24293881
>Keeping it a secret is the best course at this point for everyone's happiness.

That's an easy thing for you to say since you're the one making the decision for your bf. I hope you die in your sleep tonight, you worthless fucking bitch.
>>
>>24310365
leave her. there's no such thing as staying together for the kids. you're staying together because she ruined your self esteem. if you have evidence of the affair, use it to get off without paying her a dime. im not telling you to be vindictive. the only way you and your children will be able to live happy, healthy lives is if you're happy and healthy; and you will be neither while youre married to the woman who betrayed you.
>>
>>24318922
It was pretty clear that we had feelings for each other. He told me about her situation he has at home (sexless marriage, thinking of divorce) and said he needs some time to figure things out.
I was seeing another guy but dumped him because I have feelings for the married guy, it'd be unfair.
>>
I'm pretty much a robot lately. I work and keep following the road to riches trying not to think about the girl that obliterated any remnants of my heart that were left. She still communicates with me and I should feel pain but I'm numb. I don't want to kill myself because somehow me being alive pleases my peers and family... but I really wish I could leave this universe and never come back. I really don't feel like waiting for things to get better.
>>
I'm totally crazy for this guy that I've been fucking and he's giving crazy mixed signals and I can't tell if he's actually into me or just wants to fuck so I keep going back and sleeping with him and I love it but by the end of the night when I get home I just wanna curl up in a ball and cry because I want to be more to him than just a booty call.

And the viscous Fuck Buddy Dilemma continues.
>>
>>24318928
When we go out with our roommates we always flirt with girls together, it's fun to do. We're planning on doing a threesome soon but I have no idea how to bring it to a girl. He says it would be easy to do. Idk where to start but I'm extremely excited
>>
>>24291736
Were I to have a girl, I would tongue her every day, even if she missed the shower.

In fact, I'd be hard as fuck if it smelled and leaked.

I am a closet hidden pussy sucker. Not sure if that's a good thing.
>>
Today I was having phone sex with my LDR boyfriend.

Afterwards my hand was covered in blood... Because of my medical condition I don't get periods anymore.

I basically gashed my vagina. Darn my long fabulous nails.
>>
I think I deliberately fucked up my libido by masturbating continously to increasingly harder and fucked up stuff. Now, after a year of forcing myself to masturbate to hardcore child porn, I have an extremely hard time getting it up for anything and when I come I feel almost nothing beyond the physical sensation of releasing pressure.

Why did I do it? I don't know, some mix of loneliness,self deprecation and masochism I guess.
>>
>>24319175
so whats your secret
>>
>>24320164
I'm here if you want someone to talk to about it.
>>
>>24317987
rejection actually, i met this girl (who has supposedly fucked half the faculty) a year ago and after drinking we were alone outside the bar and she told me to stay with her and i started getting really conscious about my performance and my dick size (which is retarded because its average) so i stayed with her until her friend arrived and i left after that.
the problem is i cant seem to meet woman, im incredibly afraid of rejection so the idea of hitting on a girl in a bar its insane for me
>>
>>24321228
I sure do. I'll take all the help I can get.
>>
>>24321485
Do you have kik?
>>
it's been like 2 years and I'm still not over my ex not in the "I'm still in love with you" sort of way but the "what the fuck happened" kind of way. part of me really hates her guts and the other half just wants to forget but I can't. I don't have friends or family to talk to about it either so like most things I just swallow everything. it sits inside slowly rotting. I'm a major head case honestly. not even therapy helped. if anything it made things worse. I hate this world and practically everyone. I hate knowing that love doesn't exist, that everything is about materialism and consumerism. not trying to be edgy but I hate normies too. they always think they know everything and usually don't have a clue. I try to tell myself I'm miserable because I'm too smart and see too much but deep down I honestly think I'm really stupid for feeling this way and thinking the way I do. anything other than my current mode of operation seems like a lie to myself. I would rather keep suffering than live a comfortable "happy" numb life. I hate the modern world in general. I wish I had someone to hold and to hold me but in the end I know it would all be for nothing because someone always wants something from you. There's always a catch even in friendship so I stay alone and ride out the loneliness by pretending she's still here before I knew who she actually was. I think about the time she told me "I'll love you forever" and that in some incomprehensible way that moment still exists forever, a reality where I was loved and loved someone back. I've intentionally turned into a monster. I'm fully aware of it. I have no guilt for it either. maybe I'm a psycho or maybe... I don't know. I don't pass a chance to do something mean to someone, nothing drastic though. it's like I spread my suffering out of hatred for everyone who didn't help because I know they don't care. even when they say they do they never mean it. it's always superficial. so I get my kicks by being a villain I guess.
>>
>>24322020
Hang in there mate. Going through something similar but it hasn't been that long after the break up yet
>>
I'm almost 28 and just got out of a relationship that lasted nearly 8 years. I don't really think I'm ever going to be the same, or that I'm entirely over it, but I don't really know that what to do if and/or when I am.

She was my only relationship, and she was the one who approached me; we met online. We clicked emotionally and in terms of personality--we were very close and shared a great deal of the same interests, life goals and desires for life.

I feel like I got really... spoiled(?) by this, because it was like finding a unicorn and you don't really do that more than once in your life. I don't know how to meet women, have never really 'dated' in the traditional sense, and don't have the right personality traits for it, I don't think.

It's a secret because my parents and friends have started asking about my love life and I pretend things are different.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (28KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
28KB, 1280x720px
I am a 25 y.o. gay male and get told that I am quite handsome and also get attention by gays and even women. I am also relateively smart and educated. but my sex live is terrible, something is blocked in me. I have had a number of sexdates and get a hardon, but am unable to come. I am really good at making the other one come. I even started working as an escort, also in the bdsm scene and for a while it aroused me a lot, but still not to the point of coming. now I am not that excited by it anymore. right now I am at the point where I am scared of even dating guys, because I have this blockade. I don't know what it is.
but I have trust issues and am overcoming depression. maybe that is the cause.
any advice? what would you do?
>>
File: 1471392453119.jpg (40KB, 960x674px) Image search: [Google]
1471392453119.jpg
40KB, 960x674px
>>24304590
>tfw no women are into tall and fat dudes
Too bad i'm not gay.
>>
I am a naturally ugly manlet. I have enough good friends and an okay social life but I know no girl would ever desire me and the fact that I have a poor sense of self worth fucks up my confidence so that makes it even worse. My friends sometimes joke about me being ugly and while I know it's just friendly banter, it hurts me inside every time but I just try to brush it off like it isn't a big deal. I'm currently trying to be more confident but the thought of me being ugly and a manlet creeps up in my head every time and it's killing me. I'm not depressed or anything but I feel like it's just a matter of time before I feel like shit to the point where I can't do anything decently anymore. The only thing that keeps me going is the fact that I'm a fairly talented musician and that I hopefully will make my living with music someday.
>>
I feel like I can't fucking talk to girls at all. I'm fine with men but I feel like I'm have no clue what to say to women during down times and I feel as if I gotta direct every conversation because they seem to not want to talk or iniate stuff? Am I fucked in the head or can I find a girl with who wants to actually talk or text?
>>
>>24298137

WHORE!!!
>>
>>24294807
Anorexic?
But you said you gained weight.

Tbh, you sound cute.
>>
>>24295868
I want to see your face now.
>>
>>24315684

Don't worry, you are a good doggie.

Gooooood doggie.
>>
>>24298229
When I was in a mental health unit as a patient I had these fantasies of the cute nurses.
>>
>>24298742
Bring it up with her.

She may not like the thought of dating anyone else, but accepts if you do.
>>
>>24299813
How old are you?
>>
>>24302115
>fears of things that aren't harmful.

Nigga, is he retarded?

Bees and wasps ARE harmful.
>>
>>24302332
Break up with her.

It's the only option if you feel trapped.

She'll get hurt anyway so rip the bandaid off now.
>>
>>24302966
You need to be there emotionally as well, otherwise you may as well end it.
>>
>>24302988
Same.
>>
>>24303748
Society puts pressure on people to be attractive, so it's not shallow.

We are all taught to value looks most of all.
>>
>>24304942
Ask her or one of your shared friends.
>>
>>24306432
So do I.

But fantasies can be kept to just that.
>>
>>24310284
I'm curious as to what you look like.

A lot of people look good bald.
>>
>>24310365
Leave.
>>
I have that impeding sense of doom feeling. It is just about completely over, once and for all, with my boyfriend of three years.
>>
>>24310827
I'm like this to everyone.
>>
>>24310886
Don't need to cheat, dickbag.

Just bring it up with your wife.
>>
I'm in a long distance relationship with my girl and we were skyping tonight. I stayed at her place for a week a few days ago, and before that we basically spent most of the summer together either at my place or her place. We both live with our own parents.
She was pretty tired after work, she had to stand for over 8 hours and deal with some pretty obnoxious people. After going to bed she started quietly weeping and when I asked her why is she crying she told me she didn't cry. It's not the first time she's like that. I know she misses me and would prefer to lay by my side after such a day. I felt powerless and also cried a bit. I told her I miss her and would like to be there for her and after I finish my bachelors in a year I want to live with her somewhere nice.
I don't know how to cheer her up when I am not around and not able to just physically hug her. It bugs me so much
She calmed down and fell asleep about two hours ago and now I am left alone with my thoughts so I thought I'd share with you /soc

What's your experience with long distance relationships?
>>
>>24310751
For a reason.
>>
>>24311050
You need to fuck off.
>>
>>24311417
Just dump her already, you fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>24312224
What a load of shit.
>>
>>24312243
Wow, you are such a deluded asshole.
>>
>>24312309
I would do the same if I had a family that gave a fuck.
>>
>>24312627
You're a fucking cunt.
>>
I am a ridiculously sex crazed person. I'm constantly finding new girls to kik with and new people to get with in public. More than anything, I want a group of friends ( public or just over kik ) to be friends with and all that, but also sext and get with on a regular basis. I hide this side of myself from everyone, and love nothing more than letting it all out with people.
>>
>>24294243
>big white cock
Oxymoron.
>>
>>24315672
What do you look like?
>>
>>24315753
What do you look like?
>>
>>24315806
Some do, actually.
>>
>>24322900
Can anybody help me with this one?
>>
>>24323031
they suck and can't last forever because they aren't a real relationship. is she hot? did she cheat on u?
>>
>>24319159
What do you look like?
>>
>>24320793
Probably should have cut them beforehand.
>>
>>24322020
Sounds like me, desu.
>>
>>24323036
I know they can't last forever I am gonna move closer to her once I finish my bachelors in june.

She is beautiful to me, and she did not cheat on me, she's not that into sex
>>
I'm some special snowflake non-binary gender conforming, pansexual, polyamorous, piece of shit.

It only gets worse from here.

I have multiple system I try to deal with on my own.

None of that tumblr bull-fucking-shit crap, either.

I believe I'm not human, but not like as in Otherkin or Therian assholes.

It's much worse than that.

Oh, no, I think I'm PHYSICALLY not human.

I see, hear, and sometimes feel things.

I'm paranoid as fuck, and I seriously think I have undiagnosed schitzophrenia.

I believe in some pretty out there shit and always feel like I'm being watched.

I have BPD, depression, anxiety, and mild psychosis.

I'm such a lazy fat fucking piece of shit and I may have autism.

I'm already autistic typing this shit up.

As you can guess, I have no friends and nobody is ever interested in me romantically or sexually.

I'm in the kink community, but nobody lives close to me.

I want to smoke, drink, and mostly take drugs until I die.

Trouble is I can't fucking find a dealer when I can't even get myself to go outside.

My body is also failing me with a few conditions needing to be looked at.
>>
File: image.jpg (170KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170KB, 640x625px
>>24291736
I've being ritually ruined since birth so others could fuck erin zimmer and make her and all of humaniy disgusting pigs
>>
>>24323152
Canada says turning women into sickening whore pigs by molesting them is playful sexuality.
>>
I had unprotected sex with someone because they said they couldn't have kids. Now, years later I see that she has a kid. Clearly not mine, it's much too late for that. I hope it was one of those "miracle" things and not one of those "I lied to you" things.
>>
Okay, that wasn't the worst of it.

I am sexually attracted to children, animals, and corpses.

I've wanted to kill, rape, toture, and eat and drink peoples blood for ages.

The urges get super fucking strong sometimes, it's lucky I'm a socially inept faggot.

I don't want to ruin a childs life or an animals, and I hope to never get the urges when around them.

I know I'm the lowest degenerate there is and I need to kill myself.

I'm going to, don't worry.

A therapist once said a lot of people thought about the killing and torture and shit, but I don't think she understand how close I am to saying "fuck it all" and actually doing it.

If something doesn't happen soon, these "mere" fantisies WILL become a reality and I'm fucking terrified of that day.
>>
>>24323178
I lied to you, probably.
>>
A few years ago I steal women's panties from my apartments laundry room and jerk off in them. After I was done them I would clean them in the washing room again and just leave them there like nothing happened.
>>
>>24323469
How long do you keep some panties?
>>
>>24323581
like a week. or when I have to do laundry again.
>>
I saw the girl of my dreams this weekend, more beautiful than I'd ever seen her before. We met 2 years ago in college. She was supposed to die, bone cancer. We were crazy about each other but her insane family made it impossible to do anything. We hadn't talked for a year. She called me, told me she moved to OK. Cried when we skyped and she saw me again. I drove to see her for 4 days, 9 hour drive. Her boyfriend was back home in Alaska. We slept together for 4 days, I met all of their mutual friends. She's 18, on the run from her family with her own home and bachelor's degree a semester from completion. I think I love her, but there's no way anything real is going to happen. It scares me, and stops me from seeing the girls here in Denver I do like. I hardly know what to die, she won't talk to me about how I feel.
>>
My year long relationship just ended and I just realized it's why I haven't talked to anyone in like a year and have been in a depression haze for months.
>>
I reallly want to fuck my cousin.

For a long time, I always had a very ignorable "thing" for her. It wasn't even worth calling it a crush.

Anywho. We had this mutual friend, and she told me that my cousin had said, that she would be totally into me if we weren't related.

Around that time, we started hanging out more. This one tome though, she invited me over to hang, while she was home alone.

We had a few drinks n' tokes and what not.
She was wearing these super light, loose fitting clothes and this sexxxxy silk robe.

She went out to the kitchen at some point for foods and I was pretty warm at this point. So I decided to take off my sweater. As i'm doing so, my jead or arm gets stuck and I say something like 'agh I'm stuck in my shirt'. Not thinking of.context. She reaponds from the kitchen: but we're cousins, we can't do that.

Nothing ever happened. I feel like I missed an awesome opportunity and I feel kind of realllly weird about the whole thing.... but got damn do I ever want to see what it'd be like.
>>
>>
I just cried my eyes out because I'm starting to get close to this guy I've been talking to on tinder and it made me realise that I'm probably never going to see this other guy I've been waiting around for for 10 months who was probably never interested in me anyway but doesn't reject me outright so I keep stupidly getting my hopes up.

I'm probably just emotional because my period is about to start but fuck.

I think I have issues with letting go and moving on.
>>
I don't know what type of kink type I am.

I think I may be a Switch LG/M.

I'm both sadistic and masochistic.

I like most types of sensation play and my only hard limits are scat, piss, vomit, and pregnancy (for myself, other pregnant people or impregnating others is fine).

I love blood and pain and rough shit.

I love bondage.

I'm kinda abisive and prone to cheating like the piece of shit I am.

I don't enjoy cheating, but I can't get myself to say no when someone asks me out.

I also love the psychological aspect of BDSM/kink and the poly relationships.

I'm genderfuckqueersexual and it's fucking annoying because you'd expect I can get anyone I want, but NOOOO, I'm still alone.

I'm not even that picky anymore about my partner.

If I end up liking you, I just like you.

Nobody actually knows how deep the rabbit hole goes inside my life and brain because I can usually keep my degeneracy to myself.

Outside I'm just an average, quiet, shy girl.

Idk what I even want because I aim too high and always want the physically or socially inpossible.

Even my career choices are impossible because I left school in Year 8 and now I can't get that schooling back because I've tried but can't handle it anymore.

I want to learn, but I can't retain anything new I get taught.

I'm a lazy fucker that'd prefer to just waste away and not work or socialize or do anything productive.

I want to either go live in the wild until I starve or live on a farm (but not actually become a farmer, just own the property) and order my essentials and wants online and have them delivered to my door instead of go out into public.

I'd rather be a fucking hermit and die in my own degenerate misery than subject people to myself and myself to people.

I want a forested property so I can hike and explore the forest.
>>
I might become a murderer.
>>
>>24324960
Serial killer for me.

Or mass murderer.
>>
>>24321485
I'm >>24321902 and I still want to talk to you. If you're still here tell me how to get in touch with you. I'll leave my contact if I know you're here to get it, but I'll want to delete the post after.
>>
when i was younger and my stepdad was doped up on a ton of drugs from a surgery he had i snuck into bed with him and shoved my hand down his pants

groped the fuck outta that dick & balls
didn't get it hard though. he never found out

now i want to kinda be up front and ask him to let me suck his dick / have him fuck my face

what a dilemma
>>
>>24324960
how?
>>
>>24325329
m or f
>>
>>24326589
guy

I'm 22 he's like 35?
>>
>>24326593
so just 13 years order,how old is your mom
>>
>>24325267
Contacts pls. I'm here
>>
>>24327201
she's 43.
Thread posts: 499
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.