[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and my girlfriend are together now for the better part of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Me and my girlfriend are together now for the better part of two years now.
And as time passes sex becoms more of a standart thing rather than a hot one.
We use to have sex outdoors or some kind of roleplay which is always exciting.
What do you do in long term relationships/friendship +'s

ITT: Sexual advise, tips etx.
>>
File: right in the.jpg (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
right in the.jpg
15KB, 200x200px
>>24291521
>>
put your penis inside of her verginia
this is what i would do lol
i would have sex with her lol not even joking
i would put my dick in her really hard
move it in and out too probably
i would make our bums touch too maybe
i would have sex with her if you get me
am i right friends?
>>
>>24291585
Fuck, i HAVE to try that one out. Thanks dude
>>
>>24291521
>Discuss sexual desires
emotionally / taboo free, express yourselves, entirely without fear of judgement.
>Discuss role swapping
linked to suggestion #1 - i won't spell details out.
>Be spontaneous
she just got home from the grocery store or somewhere else equally arbitrary? jump her bones as soon as the groceries are inside, no talking, just action, passion. or any other similar situation you may find for impromptu sex.
>Read or watch sexual material together to brainstorm or possibly find new things to explore
This one is self explanatory.

I've been with the same woman going on 13 years and our sex life is just as great as it was back in college. Best of luck to you Anon, I hope these suggestions aide you and your significant other.
>>
>>24291521
true what >>24291603 says, just experiment. there's always new kinky stuff. push boundaries, fuck her at your job/uni/etc
>>
>>24291603
I have the good luck to have a really open minded girlfriend. It's not that i am bored with my sexlife, it's just that i want to surprise her with something new (f.E the thing with being spontaneous)

She talked about having threesomes because she never tried out girls before and i am more than just fine with that, but she wants to wait with that one and that is fine too.

Thanks for the honest feedback anon, hope you two stay together
>>
>>24291603
adding one more i've been employing lately to great success.
>Leave her a VERY explicit love note detailing how much you enjoy the act of being sexual with her. If you so choose (I do) also be VERY explicit in detailing exactly what you'd like to do to her the next time you're between the sheets, then enact the note out. To the T.
If your girl is anything like mine the mental stimulation felt by reading the note followed up by delivery of the fantasy is a ridiculously strong aphrodisiac.
>>
>>24291611
The thing is, she's studying in a town 100 kilometers away from my place, so we see each other only once a week. Therefore we have to plan alot of things which takes away the spontaneousness
>>
>>24291521
You and your gf need to ask your self what is real love if sex now after only two years is more a standard thing rather than a hot one... And in case of a sex friend is simple: find a new one.
>>
>>24291642
Virgin alert
>>
me and my girlfriend of 5 years just discovered that the pill actually removed her sex drive in the long term. We switched to other methods and suddenly we have perfect kinky sex 1-3 times a day, even experimenting with stuff that she labeled as "never in my life"
>>
>>24291521
Sex is better when it's boring and vanilla anyway

If you want to make it really hardcore though you could both do scare stuff. (Like have sex on the edge of a cliff) or have sex on the wing of a plane.
>>
>>24291642
LOL
>>
>>24291521
With my gf of 3years +, we used to live in separate town first year, when we met it was absolutely crazy sex, then we lived together and the sex change to casual and/or cumfortable sex, then the next year she barely thouch me and now she just admit she doesn't have any desire for me.

Yeah, longterm relationship rules.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.