[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are grills also slowly becoming loser /soc/ and /b/ freaks?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Christina Applegate (2).jpg (27KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
Christina Applegate (2).jpg
27KB, 250x350px
Are grills also slowly becoming loser /soc/ and /b/ freaks?
>>
as in there are more of them here than previously?
>>
>>24291158
I always thought being a bum was an equal opportunity thing.
>>
No, /soc/ is on their radar now because it's "nerdy". Like "gamer gurl" nerdy. Thus cancer.
>>
>>24291234
Pretty sure 4chan was full of cancer before girls showed up lol.
>>
>>24291234
this post gave me cancer

>>24291244
girls have been here since the beginning
keep living in your bubble tho
>>
>>24291158
Kind of but it's unlikely the full transformation will happen within the net few generations.

When you look at the 60's, and 70's. Being a nerd was a terrible thing to be. If you liked sci-fi and comic books you were a freak. There were very few females who were into it and the ones that were usually had something wrong with them or were into it secretly.

By the 80's being a nerd became mainstream. Not cool mind you but there started to be movies about nerdy things that were legitimately famous and successful. A lot of people grew up with nerdy things too in the 80's.

By the 90's being a nerd started to become a little cooler. People liked the idea of being a social outcast and the internet started. The vast majority of the people that used obscure forums and shit in this time were men.

By the 2000's being a nerd was not cool again. It didn't start being cooluntil like 2009. There were little to no girls on 4chan and any that did post either completely hid their gender or posted their tits.

Now everyone wants to be weird and an outcast. I know girls that actually call themselves NEETs despite the fact they go to school. I do think that girls can be weird and nerdy. They can even be weirdos but I think there needs to something SEVERLY wrong with them.

The vast majority of men that post regularly on 4chan will die virgins. They will never have a single relationship in their life no matter how hard they try. They will never be able to spend time with anyone, but they wish they could,

The fundamental difference between the genders is that most females on 4chan DON'T want to be normal. The men do want to be normal but they can't. The women can be nnormal but don't want to be.

Notice how whenever there is a chat about "posting nudes" it's either 100% male or 99% male and 1% female and when it is a real female every single guy responds to them.

Basically the only way a girl can be a loser is if she tries to be.
>>
>>24291256
Way to not understand sarcasm

I am a girl, I'm aware they've been here the whole time lol.
>>
>>24291698
you should read more about psychology/philosophy, shallow one.
You have a healthy deductive view, but generalizing is always a mistake. Even this one is.
>>
File: 1416401475903.gif (954KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1416401475903.gif
954KB, 400x300px
>>24291158
>grills
propane or wood burning
>>
>>24291698
>Now everyone wants to be weird and an outcast.

"Introverted" extroverts and "popular" loners. Yeah, I know a couple of them, kinda burns my ass when they talk about how "introverted" they and in the next moment become the center of attention.

>Basically the only way a girl can be a loser is if she tries to be.

That only applies to pretty girls, I don't think fat and/or ugly girls are subjected to the same rules.
>>
>>24291706
wow, im a girl too. obviously not as edgy and cool a girl as you, tho. nice reading comprehension you have too. much better than mine.

>>24291731
hank hill show me the booty
>>
>>24291706
>>24291910
If I post my dick will you rate it?
Also boobs?
>>
>>24291959
Only if you timestamp it with all 3 of our IDs
>>
>>24292004
kek
>>
>>24291706
>>24291244
>lol
>>24291256
>tho
Please just stop.
>>
>>24292218
>2218
Nice quads.
Oh wait....
>>
>>24292208
Waiting for you to deliver....
>>
>>24292312
Deliver? I'm not the same poster.
>>
>>24292327
Grills dont know how IDs work
>>
>>24291698
"Basically the only way a girl can be a loser is if she tries to be."
Dunno I knew (and know) a lot of loser girls.
>>
>>24293742
Yeah they can be. You're right I don't know why people would say otherwise.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.