[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

drugs thread post paraphernalia, your stash, beautiful joints,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 13

drugs thread

post paraphernalia, your stash, beautiful joints, trip reports, questions, anything.
>>
>>24282597
That's some Colombian Gold. It is really really hard to fink dank stuff where i live, since weed is illegal, pretty expensive too. I paid $10 a gram.
>>
Here are some mushrooms i picked at the farm two or three months ago. It wasnt nice messing in cow dung, i got scabies.

Didn't eat any tho, i was just trying to identify them.
>>
These are argyreia nervosa seeds.

I don't recommend if you are after recreative use. They are pretty hard on you, and you better be very comfortable if you are spending the next 8 hours tripping balls. Start with 5 or 8 seeds, and in another occasion you can use something around 15.
>>
>>24282649
Heres an CWE (cold water extract) i made from the same seeds.
>>
My herbal stash. You can see i dig this stuff.
I may have been a shaman in a past life or something lel
>>
File: 1472494210413.png (2MB, 1920x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1472494210413.png
2MB, 1920x1052px
started getting oxycontin 20mg extended release pills, about to take 2 and some ativan.
>>
File: image.jpg (577KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
577KB, 1536x2048px
Grew this myself.
>>
File: image.jpg (618KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
618KB, 1536x2048px
>>
>>24282796
impressive, so much resin
specific strain?
>>
>>24282814
cherry pie x
>>
File: WP_20160902_013.jpg (2MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160902_013.jpg
2MB, 2592x1456px
Eurofag reporting in blaze 420 hail Satan
>>
Anyone in the north dallas area selling?
Poor college student so dont expect no high roller or nothing, just need a connect
>>
>>24282671
Damn nice stash bro. I'm jelly
>>
>>24282930
Potential pig
>>
just bought 2 grams of wax, ones a high cbd strain the others just an indica
>>
File: 1472814014961.jpg (131KB, 1440x2476px) Image search: [Google]
1472814014961.jpg
131KB, 1440x2476px
Hey I'm from Pennsylvania Lehigh Valley 37 and I smoke everyday. Kik me chubbyguy1980
>>
Anybody know of a psychedelics dealer in the Rochester NY area?
>>
I recently smoked a substance which I can't identify.

It was a light brown colour, and it looked a bit like tobacco but with smaller, finer fibres. It smelled sharp and smoky, and slightly like musty vanilla or chocolate.

All it took was 2 tokes to become high as fuck, maybe the shakes and dizziness, and jelly legs - minimum. Any more and you'd start hallucinating. Personally I was seeing images floating across my vision, but everything was coherent.

My friends were less fortunate - 2 of them felt like their mind was being pulled into a vortex. All they could see was he world spinning and distorting. They couldn't even speak, were white as sheets, and just had to lie down alone until about an hour later, when the worst had passed.

Since then, people I know have had it and experienced feelings of teeth falling out, sudden feelings of heat or cold, and feeling like their body was becoming vapour.

So ehh...any idea what the fuck it was? I've searched forums but found nothing that quite fits its description.
I live in Ireland, if it helps, so it was imported.
>>
>>24283677
How did you smoke it?

Sounds like salvia divinorum at first, but probably mixed with something else, salvia tastes horrible
>>
File: Snapchat--4089994336520373582.jpg (343KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat--4089994336520373582.jpg
343KB, 720x1280px
>>24282597
The stuff gets insane when its legalized. Washington for lyfe
>>
>>24283851
And low cost...
>>

please please help
>>
>>24283801
Mixed with tobacco in a joint like a fucking pleb because we were just told "this is strong stuff" and no more.

Salvia id what I was thinking lately, but that doesn't explain the smell. The high hit about 2 or 3 minutes after smoking, hallucinating after 5 - 10 minutes, and they lasted about an hour, while the sleepy/high feeling lasted longer.
>>
>>24284017
I can think in a lot of different and low viable herb concentrates that could be, but in most probability that was one of those famous blend spices. Most contain Salvia D., but very hard to tell for sure, especially because of the smell, which is very unusual. Herbs that produces a musty vanilla smell make you want to puke when inhaled, so is most probability that was flavored.

But again, i can't tell, there are too many possibilities.
>>
>>24282649
is the active chemical in those lsa, as with morning glory seeds?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.