[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sugar Baby thread! SB or SD ASL What do you want? What do you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 15

File: Sugar_2xmacro.jpg (1MB, 3456x2304px) Image search: [Google]
Sugar_2xmacro.jpg
1MB, 3456x2304px
Sugar Baby thread!

SB or SD
ASL
What do you want?
What do you not want?
Picture!
Contact details!
>>
File: cw (42).jpg (123KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
cw (42).jpg
123KB, 720x960px
SB
23/F/East coast North America
Help with school books in return for love and a show
No creepers, pushy people, people just trying to get things, pretending to not know where they got my contact info

Kik: webbedchar
>>
>>24277348
>a show

Means camwhoring?
>>
>>24277715

Camladying.
>>
>>24277836
Will you show me your bootyhole?
>>
>>24277348
Fuck you, you ugly anyway
sheit nigga wont even let me holla
>>
>>24277851
>>24277893
Typical "I didnt get hugged enough by my mom as a child" male response.
>>
>>24278151
Holy shit, any autist would know that was a joke. Holy shit you whiteknight.
>>
>>24278159
Crawl outta your parents basement. It was obvious it was a joke. Like your life. And anyone else who says "bootyhole". Grow up.
>>
>>24278159
Damn nigger, you got triggered. Kys.
>>
>>24277348
You look pretty cute. Not normally interested in sponsoring random hoes but you're close to my type. Do you consider yourself attractive? (Face) and how are the books priced?
>>
File: tQkr9Sr.jpg (610KB, 1515x2731px) Image search: [Google]
tQkr9Sr.jpg
610KB, 1515x2731px
27/m/il

I'm looking for a Weeb cutie girl to cuddle watch anime and hentai with and go on dates regularly and other sexual acts. I make a lot of money and can fly people out to visit or visit them. If you're into cosplay and want to go to cons together for free that is a plus. I will pay for everything and our time together and can provide extra allowance if things work out. Please email me if interested at [email protected]
>>
>>24278290
show bootyhole pls
>>
Looking for a submissive paywhore.
Skype is Mr.Krawberries
>>
>>24279522
Kek
>>
>>24279530
Zozzle
>>
>>24279522
Why are you on this thread? You are not looking for a sugar baby. You're on the wrong website.
>>
>>24277348
>schoolbooks, yet you have internet...
download that shit yo
>>
>>24281476
Paywhore...sugar baby...i'm not picky about labels.

I often debate making a post when I see these threads. I could use a daddy (or more importantly my daddy could use me) and I'm open to discussing meeting in person but these threads are always a god damn mess...
>>
>>24283233
ask and Kik?
>>
>>24283233
>I could use a daddy (or more importantly my daddy could use me)
And you have problems with paywhore... Nice. Well done.
>>
>>24283416
What?
>>
>>24283416
I don't know what you think I said but I'm deducing that you got the complete wrong idea. It says nowhere that I'm not okay with camwhoring. (The stuff in perenthesis) was meant to imply that I'd be willing to fuck....

But I'm not sharing my info here because I'm in serious doubt about the availability of a quality and nearby daddy.
>>
>>24283233
Here you are hinting at being used for money. Therefore in the absolute extreme a whore. Or as some people call it a prostitute.
Just because you dont like a title. doesnt mean it doesnt apply to you.
Im a cunt but people call me anti-social. I dont like the title because that means i dont like people. No i dont like stupid people.
You do stuff for money so you could be called a whore. Doesnt have to be money.
Just saying.
>>
>>24283442
I'm so confused. In my post I agreed that the word paywhore was appropriare for me? Why are you yelling at me because I agree with you?
>>
>>24283451
Yelling is normally conveyed in text BY ALL CAPS. I dont know where you got this idea that i was yelling at you. I was stating a fact. Then showing an example then closing my statement.
>>
>>24283442
Not trying to be rude but I am guessing based on your posts that english is not your first language and you missunderstood me. Please try to make sure you know what you're talking about before you go be an asshole.
>>
>>24283465
Okay you weren't yelling but like...you're wrong...so...
>>
>>24283469
Alright cool you are arguing just to argue now. I see that and i will move on. I like the fact you put effort into your responses just to hide the fact you are trolling.
Well done, Ma'm!?
>>
>>24277348
Ruined
>>
idk what a sugar baby is, but i want someone to make a SPH for me for a reasonable price. how do I send my skype profile so you can search for me?
>>
>>24283469
where are you located? in the off chance you're local
>>
Not likely I find someone, but what the hell...

27/m/los Angeles

Looking for a sb (only females) interested in meeting up. Not looking for an online thing. If you're anywhere in socal, message me on Skype: sugus1000
>>
>>24284404
Just add your skype to a post with what you are looking for
>>24284333
That is the gist of what he was asking for, There is no reason to ignore him just dont contact him if you arent that
>>
>>24284333
That's what he said, and why he should fuck off. Camwhoring and soliciting for camwhores are not allowed on 4chan, yet here they are. Sugar threads are dead, they have been taken over by camwhores and their orbiters.

Not a single real sugar daddy or baby has posted in these threads for months now.
>>
>>24284891
New england area
>>
>>24277348
jesus christ on the cross there a LOT of god-awful shitty tattoos in this picture

like every single one

fuck, I'm astounded
>>
BUMP FROM PAGE TEN!
>>
>>24285953
Fuck you. Let this failure of a thread die.
>>
Hey cuties!
Lilbunnyprincess12 on kik
Looking for a daddy type to guide me, look after me, have a bit of a crush on me
I'm 20, brunette, clumsy and friendly c:
>>
>SB or SD
sugar baby
>ASL
21, f, couch surfing around
>What do you want?
money. for now online, as we go, more.
Im really desperate, like $600 in debt from classes and everything
>What do you not want?
to show my face at least at first.
Meeting in person at first
open to a lot...
>Picture!
on message
>Contact details!
kik: softanarchy
>>
File: Snow.jpg (70KB, 960x959px) Image search: [Google]
Snow.jpg
70KB, 960x959px
SB
26/m/NYS
What do you want? a Daddy or Mommy who wants to give me attention/spoil me/possibly meet up looking for something long term but dont mind short term
What do you not want? Creeps/Splenda Daddy/Mommy Time Wasters/Assholes I want 100% Trust or not at all because that is what im offering for the right person
Picture!
Contact details! Kik Bemydagger/Skype Bemydagger
>>
File: shameless.jpg (9KB, 180x296px) Image search: [Google]
shameless.jpg
9KB, 180x296px
>SB or SD
Sugar Baby
>ASL
22 Female Texas
>What do you want
Discreet and consistent meetings/skype/texts
with consistent ... reimbursement..
I would love to cuddle, and cook and do anything and everything for you:]
>What do you not want
Cheapo, someone super cruel
>Contact details
kik : 420EdGeLoRd666
>>
BUMP FROM LAST PLACE!
>>
BUMP FROM LAST PLACE
>>
>>24287051
Kill it...kill it with fire
>>
>>24292236
kek
>>
>>24288347
What part of texas?
>>
>>24294547
South part
>>
File: chyeah.jpg (168KB, 1104x872px) Image search: [Google]
chyeah.jpg
168KB, 1104x872px
SB!

23/f/east coast!

What do you want? Help with things now that I've moved.

What do you not want? Time wasting, meanness, not being willing to help. Weird scams. Regular scams.

kik: purplewarex3
>>
>>24278151
>resorts to ad hominen because we wont accept a trashy roastie damaged goods whore
kill yourself you pathetic cuck
>>
>>24295660
>that bod
unfff
>tumblr choker
im out
>>
sb.
22/f/latina
find the perfect papi <3 i want to be spoiled, books, games, etc.
i dont want to get scammed

if u want me to add u on skype hmu with yours <3
>>
>>24277348
>all those tattoos
>needs help with schoolbooks

>>24296714
>Tumblr choker
Those existed long before Tumblr, you know.
>>
>>24278151
Typical faggot normie response.
>>
>>24285605
Sugar threads are thinly vied camwhore threads.

Sugar babies are prostitutes. It's actually illegal to solicit prostitution, these threads should be banned for violating US law.
>>
>>24297484
Sugaring is a form of in-person sex work but it's different enough from prostitution that it's not considered illegal because it doesn't inherently pose the same risks.
>>
>>24297449
added <3
>>
>>24296714
>tumblr choker
it's like you weren't even alive in the 90s
>>
SD
M/24/East Coast USA
looking for someone down for at least phonesex, sexy camming, etc; maybe in person at some point but that's not at all essential. Would want to get to know you at least a bit before any of the above, it's more fun when you're friends.

Kik: doctorspace42
>>
>>24297716
do u have skype?
>>
>>24297484
I think you mean veiled. But if you think that this thread (therefore) this site is illegal in any way. I will sit here taking my steaming shit while you go and report (and shut down) cam4free, chaturbate and live jasmine just to name a few. Anyway with those fighting words of yours it seems you are failing your B
A.R exam this year.
>>
>>24297363
Got kik?
>>
>>24297911
no, sorry : (
>>
>>24297973
Message me, let's work something out:
[email protected]
>>
>>24296714

The good thing is a choker can come off.
>>
>>24286871
Dont you have a job? 600 is nothing, start stripping or something.
>>
>>24296714

>>
>Sugar Daddy
>31/M/Usa
>Companionship and a cam mate. Wife died a year ago and although slow to get back into things i do have certain urges
>time wasters, fakes, mean people
>maybe later
>kik: duffletruffle
>>
SB,would SD if I had spare money or stuff..
18/m/southern Europe
Gift cards for games will do I guess.
Everyone is welcome just don't be too pushy...
Kik: DunnoHowtonameit
I'll do requests if I can, can do videos maybe. I prefer to not show full face since I don't like it.
>>
>SB or SD
sugar baby, though I haven't done this before
>ASL
20/f/texas
>What do you want?
Someone to talk to on days that I'm off, spend money on me and maybe help me buy a computer
>What do you not want?
Someone that's just looking for naked pictures
>Picture!
Ask and you shall receive

>Contact details!
No skype but my kik is rabiesbabies
>>
SD

23/M/Lower Saxony Germany

Deepthroat, Videos&Cam, open to the real Thing

Annoying,mentally disturbed, Headache kind of Girls. Don't try to screw me over or manipulate me.

I'll choose the offers, if any. Then I'll post the Means of contacting me.

If interested. Picture (Face visible, no distorted shit) Age and where from.

Looking forward to it :-)
>>
SB
18/trans girl/USA
Looking for someone to help pay for hormones, clothes, and toys
Kik: guestagain
I'll do anything you want really as long as you're not insane
>>
>>24297363
Email me at [email protected] and maybe we can work something out.
>>
bumpn
>>
Sb
19/female/ NY
I enjoy a variety of fetishes. Hq camera/webcam. Full time biochem student. I love have lots of fun, enjoy outdoors, music, quite a bit of a movie buff. Very experienced

Kik: liaaustin95
Email: [email protected]
I will include a few photos
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 639x1002px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 639x1002px
>>24305201
Btw latina, 5'2", 32c, got some booty, 110lbs. I love food but work out often.
>>
File: image.jpg (383KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
383KB, 1024x1024px
>>24305201
>>
File: image.jpg (492KB, 1439x1799px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
492KB, 1439x1799px
>>24305201
>>
File: cash.jpg (20KB, 620x374px) Image search: [Google]
cash.jpg
20KB, 620x374px
I'm a 31 white professional man looking for a woman that prefers a sugar daddy or something not serious.

I'm in LA, but distance is not an issue as long as you aren't too far from an airport, I fly / can pay for your travel of course

kik is socalsdthrow or leave throwaway email
>>
>>24297506
Exchanging money for sexual favors is prostitution.
>>
Mods seem to not care about /soc/ rules when they let blatant camwhores go for hours without bans.
>>
>>24306552
>>24306564
Not as bad as the ten thousand cock rating threads
>>
File: IMG_9782.jpg (547KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9782.jpg
547KB, 1536x2048px
19/M/Ohio
SB
Looking for a real SM or SD who isnt aggressive or creepy, and who will actually shower me in gifts and money for videos and conversation (:
Kik: ChristianTheHumble
>>
>>24301949
USA if awfully broad.
>>
>>24307900
Great Lakes area
>>
>>24308108
Might as well say australia. The area they share is just as large.
>>
>>24308483
found the dumbass
>>
>>24306552

Not according to the law it isnt. Why do you think Seekingarrangement exists yet Craigslist and backpage are regularly raided/sued?

The level of legal knowledge on /soc/ is right up there with the legal advice you get from your local college drug dealer
>>
>>24308108
Ohio?
>>
SD
27/m/OH
Good: Cute, legal, female SB of any height, preferably white.
Bad: Scammers, indecisive/boring girls, underage
Kik: BiggestReindeer
>>
Boomp
>>
File: Snapchat-8007342258181808812.jpg (73KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8007342258181808812.jpg
73KB, 720x1280px
SB or SD
Sugar babe

ASL
19/F/Chicago

What do you want?
A sugar daddy, open to online and eventually (If you wanted/possible) real life meetings which would be discreet. Looking for an allowance, not really gifts.

What do you not want?
Dick pics, assholes, splenda

Picture!
Gotcha

Contact details!
My kik & Snapchat are sushiqueen0x
they're both my Sex Worker accounts so please let me know where you found me.
>>
Friendly reminder to all you females who cant find a sugar daddy;

You are literally worthless. You can't find one of even the most desperate of men to spend money on you. Its actually sad, and I hope for your sake you can either become physically attractive or get an attractive personality soon.
>>
>>24312648
I like that you think you're important enough to say shit like this and have girls feel bad. Because she can't find a sugar daddy on 4chan she's worthless, your logic is flawless. Whenever I see people on this site use "it's funny it's sad" or some variation it is the person doling out the insults who is sad. I hope that post made you feel better.
>>
>>24312656
Sorry, didnt mean to hit a soft spot. On the brightside Im sure you could find somebody who would be happy to have you for free. Then again, that isnt much of an accomplishment.
>>
>>24311545
How much on the allowance & per what?
>>
>>24312671
Can we just like....not? We both know nothing you're saying is based in fact and we have such wildly different opinions that you literally can't hurt my feelings. At least insult my character, who gives a fuck about my "desirability" But let's be done with this, I know it could be done already but I'm the kind of cunt who has to have the last word.
>>
>>24312757
What are you saying? This is 4Chan after all
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.