[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have never had a gf. am I that ugly soc? feels bad man

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1472687466953.jpg (463KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472687466953.jpg
463KB, 1920x1080px
I have never had a gf.
am I that ugly soc?
feels bad man
>>
It looks like you shaved partially, going out of your way to have a neckbeard? Why not finish the job?
>>
>>24275077
That is how my beard grows.
I haven't shaved my beard in like 3 weeks .
XD
>>
What have you tried so far?
>>
You're not so bad. Made any efforts?
>>
>>24275102
(you wanna call me retaded but).
I don't go outside a lot and when I meet a girl I act a liltte shy XD
so I havent try s lot of things XD
>>
File: CHAR002.png (9KB, 465x556px) Image search: [Google]
CHAR002.png
9KB, 465x556px
You are not ugly. From an artist to you, I will tell you what I see from one picture.

You have potential, but your picture looks like a homebody type picture that isn't prepared to seduce someone outside. You have headphones on, which deafens the outside world as comfortable as possible. You're hair is curly like you've just awaken; there are good curls, but they must be structured. Find good hair product.

You have facial hair, but it is not thick enough in the most attractive regions. Shave under and around the chin and jawbone and concentrate on upper and lower lip hair. Show the world you know how to groom. If not take it all off.

Structurally you have small lips and from a 3/4 view, you chin curves inward instead of defining your jaw and cheeks. Your eyes are soft and have a slight twist that seems amiable to me. These are feminine features, which may come across to woman as a "friendly" person. Your physical features cannot be changed, so you must look and act more masculine to give people the other impression.

You are not ugly, but perhaps you maybe pretty someday.
>>
>>24275144
ty
>>
>>24275036
You're a 6/10 in this pic, but I'd give you a solid point more each for 1) cleaning up the hair, and 2) smiling. You're good looking enough for me to think your personality may be more at fault than your looks.
>>
>>24275036
I know I'm just anon, but I think you're pretty cute.
>>
File: ChfVbHaUkAAOrD4.jpg (100KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
ChfVbHaUkAAOrD4.jpg
100KB, 600x1067px
this pic is a little more old that the other one.
what do you think?
>>
File: 5x2i1.jpg (20KB, 480x275px) Image search: [Google]
5x2i1.jpg
20KB, 480x275px
>>24275829
>>
>>24276142
I'd say its your personality more than looks.
>>
You look fine desu
>>
>>24275077
I only grow a neckbeard, naturally.
>>
>>24275125
Stop this fag shit

>XD

Literally cancer that drives women away. Also a lack of self confidence probably isn't helping you which is why you're here. FYI ur not bad just shave that neckbeard and stop acting like a 12 year old weeb.
>>
>>24276142
Pretty good looking face. Maybe there's something wrong with your dick. Let's see it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.