[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tall Girls Thread We didnt have one of those in a while. Tall

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 1465388776713.jpg (434KB, 616x1176px) Image search: [Google]
1465388776713.jpg
434KB, 616x1176px
Tall Girls Thread

We didnt have one of those in a while.
Tall Girls and those who admire them are all welcome.
>>
Why have I never seen a tall girl in Toronto?
>>
>>24269154
>tfw you are a manlet
>>
>>24269154
I very much admire tall girls but Im at the same time too shy to talk to them.

desu, I never had a tall girl friend
>>
File: image.png (245KB, 450x349px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
245KB, 450x349px
>>24269154
>be 6'2"
>see a qt black girl who's around 5'10"
>h-h-h-hi
>>
>>24269154
Welp too bad the thread kind of died of.
>>
Bumping dis. Tall girls is best girls. The shorty versions get enough love on here, we need more of our tall women to show off!
>>
>>24269852
>tfw 6'1 at the time freshman in college
>meet volleyball chick that was fucking 6'5 with 36dd
My boner broke through walls to get with her shit was perfect
>>
Tall girl here, posted in the tall girl/amazon thread. Just seemed like this is kind of a feet thing?
>>
>>24271595
Nah, there's just literally footfags that cross-contaminate every fetish imaginable.

I don't give a shit about feet, just tall chicks.
>>
>>24271595
Genuine tall girl appreciation! We do get a lot of foot guys though, even though they have their own freaking dam threads to lurk! The rest of us are either tall dudes looking for tall dudettes, or smaller guys with a height fetish. But as a tall dude, who loves tall women, let me tell you these threads are way to few and inbetween
>>
Bumping for our tall ladies! Soc is over run with love for the short stuffs, let's get some of that going for our tall beauties!
>>
>>24271595
You should post and ignore the foot guys. A lot of us don't care about your feet.
>>
>>24272081
I'd probably post more, but like I said in that thread, I wasn't really about the picture thing, and it's soc, so everyone expects pictures and expects them lewd. lol
>>
>>24272201
I bet your statuesque and pretty.
>>
>>24272212
The only redeeming thing about me is my legs, otherwise I'm just manly, but I appreciate it. :P
>>
>>24272215
But you're not going to post them? Even if I would really like them and be your Anon friend?
>>
File: r3BPFdb.jpg (154KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
r3BPFdb.jpg
154KB, 1920x1440px
>tfw 6'5'' and never dated a tall girl
only ever been with shorties, i feel like i'm missing out
>>
>>24272215
Whether you posts pictures or not, know that just because you aren't dainty doesn't mean you are manly or unfeminine. I bet you are a fucking Amazon warrior princess.
>>
>tfw when you're 6"4" and your chances of ending up with someone close to your height is basically 0
Life is suffering
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 369x399px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 369x399px
>me
>6ft 2 girl with exaggerated curves
>go to Japan for my 19th birthday
>everyone's 5ft 5 to 5ft 10
>constantly stared down by old Asian people
>stopped for photos constantly

Being a tall girl has its perks, but I feel like it's more of a novelty to people, plus all the cute nerdy people I like are always so intimidated by my height.
>>
>>24272278
A lot of short guys just assume a tall girl won't be into them and won't try. I'm sorry that you feel like a novelty femanon. I bet you're cool to hang out with and you sound pretty.
>>
>>24272278
>Japan for 19th birthday
Dude, sweet. What'd you do there.

Also where are pics
>>
>>24272278
I've had a similar feel being in South America, People being a max height of like 5'2" in the mountains. They see a dude that's 6'4" everyone just stares.
>>
I'm 5'10 I like tall girls they generally have a nicer ass and aren't fat
>>
>>24272278
As a nerd, I'd probably be intimidated by you too at first. But that would fade quickly as we got to know each other. You're probably very fun to be around.
>>
>>24272278
Would you wear heels? Because i would love to see you in heels
>>
File: never.jpg (185KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
never.jpg
185KB, 1280x720px
>all you want in life is to cook, clean, and be the little spoon
>>
>>24272278
>6'2 girl with curves that is a weeb

IRL i'd be intimated to talk to you because you sound stunning and perfect girl tier and not because of your height.
>>
When I was in hs I met this girls mom she was like 6'5" broad shoulders (I figured that's where the girl got them she was also like 5'9" desu perfect wife material) her mom was scary I felt intimidated cause I'm just barely 6"........ her mom said I was hot
>>
>>24272278
Pictures? Would love to see your height relative to like a doorway or light switch or others around you. You don't have to show your face if you don't want.
>>
6'4" lumberjack reporting in.

I love tall girls, taller the better. Even if they were taller than me.

To all the shorter guys who are intimidated, what for? They're a human being like everyone else, just talk to them like a normal person would.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.