[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally all I want in a woman: >Christian >Virgin >Athletic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 5

File: tmp_26519-VvyX21h-135887806.jpg (111KB, 800x1079px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_26519-VvyX21h-135887806.jpg
111KB, 800x1079px
Literally all I want in a woman:
>Christian
>Virgin
>Athletic
>Ambitious
>6.5/10 or better
>Doesn't smoke
>Doesn't have kids
>Doesn't have visible tattoos
>Doesn't have exotics body piercings
>5'7" or shorter
>Listens to music other than top 40 garbage
>Isn't a weeb faggot
>Age 18-25
Why is this woman so impossible to find /soc/?
>>
Sure. But not here on soc.
>>
I'd ask you to describe yourself but I doubt there'd be any truth to it. Also you do outline 15 specific traits, some of which rule out large portions of the population not even taking into account the issue of proximity.

There's always ol'lefty to keep you company
>>
>>24266833
I'm not athletic, virgin and i'm 6/10 28 yi fem. Rest fits
>>
>>24266833
Because you aren't looking for them in various protestant churches???
>>
>must be at least 6' 3" and have an 8-inch cock
This is you.
>>
>>24266861
No it isn't. Cry more roastie, your tattoo is shit.
>>
>>24266861
If I said "must have huge tits and look stunning without makeup" that would be accurate. All I ask is for them to be a decent human being. Apparently that's too much to ask
>>
>>24267443
Seriously look for young adults at church and religious functions. Especially larger ones.
>>
God ain't real, faggot
>>
>>24267576
Haha ok enjoy hell
>>
I'm every one of these things except I'm agnostic.
>>
>>24266833
Okay OP. So question. And I'm serious. What do YOU bring to the table that would attract such a woman that you desire?
>>
Because you're
>Christian
>Virgin
>Not remotely Athletic
>Not Ambitious
>4.5/10 or worse
>Doesn't smoke
>Doesn't have kids
>5'7" or shorter
>Listens to garbage
>Are a weeb faggot
>Age 29+
>Still live with your parents
>>
>>24267652
We will.

Its sad you cant find a girl like that because i literally went to college with hundreds. Pity your god didnt bless you with more intelligence.
>>
>>24266861
>Not wanting a tabacco addicted slut =/= Wanting perfect genetics
>>
>>24267721
God blessed you abundantly with edge.
>>
>>24267443
Are you Christian?

If you're not, you're a predator. If you are, your predatory nature is forgivable.

Seriously, go to church. Maybe find a christian retreat or something
>>
>5'7" or shorter
Nope nope nope. Even if I were 5' 0", I'd turn 360 degrees and run away.
>>
>>24266833
There are plenty of women like this. I fit all of this and so do a few of my friends. However, you sound like a total jerk. It seems that you are the problem, not women.
>>
>>24267922
>However, you sound like a total jerk. It seems that you are the problem, not women.
this
especially all the items in his list are rather superficial and have nothing to do with a woman's personality/interests or are vanity related
>>
>>24267922
Dunno. All he described are good virtues in a woman who isn't secular and "of the world". I'd say a lot of women DON'T fit that description.

In no part of the description was he rude.
>>
>>24267936
It can be easily viewed as going hand-in-hand. With one comes the other.

What I mean is their personality might not be so humble, kind, ambitious, etc. without those characteristics. Not impossible, just can be not very likely.
>>
My advice to you is starting calling your hand miss michigan because thats probably the best youll do if your coming here to look for that. Like do you understand what dark alley of the internet you traveled down
>>
>>24266833
most of these can be found at churches.
>>
>>24267685
Marry me, please?
>>
>>24266833
I fit but what do you look like?
>>
>>24268044
Meanwhile, 3+ women who fit this description literally posted in this thread.
>>
>wanting a virgin girl

Unless you are 16, that's just a recipe for disaster. There is literally no advantage that a virgin girl would have over a non-virgin. It speaks of massive insecurity if that's such a big criteria for a guy.
>>
>>24266833
There are TONS of those girls, though virgin is a tricky one, drop that requirement.

The problem is you aren't:
Aesthetic
Successful
8/10
6ft
Adventurous traveler
Whatever very specific age each individual girl wants.

It's proven that girls aim higher than what they're worth, and there are plenty of single guys to go around. Simply being on their level isn't enough.
>>
>>24266833
Well it seems like your problem is that you are thinking of women as a series of checklists that must be filled out instead of seeing them as unique individuals. Now, I can see how you would want someone with similar religious views as you, and having kids is a big life changing issue. Even smoking is something I can understand it wanting in an ideal partner. But that is the key here. You are looking for an ideal and not an individual. How is them being a virgin really going to affect any long term relationship you may have? And what difference does their taste in music matter?
Relationships aren't about filling out a checklist of requirements.
>>
Post pic of self and we cant tell you why
>>
File: image.png (199KB, 769x735px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
199KB, 769x735px
because people with these perks aren't looking for fat faggot like yourself
>>
>>24266833
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>24266833
women are useless whores good luck finding a virgin
>>
>>24266845
Got a pic.?
>>
>Christian
n, agnostic
>Virgin
y
>Athletic
n, working on it tho. lost a lot of weight and working on getting fit. it's a process.
>Ambitious
n, i just wanna be an animator or a high school teacher
>6.5/10 or better
y
>Doesn't smoke
y&n no tobacco but i smoke weed from time to time, it's legal where i live and i don't like drinking so it gives me something to do
>Doesn't have kids
y
y
y
>5'7" or shorter
y, 5'2
>Listens to music other than top 40 garbage
y
>Isn't a weeb faggot
y&n, i like some anime when it's not retarded but i am not a weeb really, but depending on how averse you are to anime that may be enough to bother you
>Age 18-25
y, 21

don't meet your criteria, sorry my guy
>>
>>24268098
Lol you mean 3+ men trolling, posted in this thread........
>>
>>24268421
>y&n no tobacco but i smoke weed from time to time, it's legal where i live and i don't like drinking so it gives me something to do

I always find it interesting how many people says smoking weed is legal where you live. If you live in the U.S., it Is not legal anywhere anon.
>>
>>24268453
You're a fucking nitpicking asshole and that's why nobody likes you.
>>
All Id like is a hot whore who doesn't ask monney and comes to my flat whenever we get triggered to each other(hopefully 70%) And she has to keep her clean.
>>
>>24268453
while it is still a restricted substance, the federal govt in us no longer pursues drug charges related to marijuana in states where it has been legalized unless weapons, cartels, or selling to places where it is illegal are involved.
>>
>>24268453
You all weed haters must let it go. Im not related to this toppics but im getting brainwashed by you dessasters of nothing
>>
>wanting to date a Christian but not specifying Catholics only
>wanting to date a Protestant
lol
>>
>>24268251
I'm all of those except 6ft tall. Height is a meme, it's irrelevant. I don't have problems competing with guys taller than me.
>>
>>24268462
>>24268490
Well I found a couple of pothead trolls.

>>24268480
Depends on the quantity Anon.
>>
>>24268541
well i only ever possess or purchase small quantities so
>>
>>24266833
She exists, but she can practically smell the oppressive creep vibe you give off, so she keeps clear.
Plus, for someone so picky, you probably suffer from a sense of entitlement and so don't have a lot to offer in return since you're too busy making your little list than working to make yourself someone wants to be with.

Loser.
>>
>>24267703
Pow, headshot. Rip op
>>
Can I get something that breathes and isn't as big as a whale or is that asking too much?
>>
All I want is short, young, and loyal, my problem is when I'm not working I'm sleeping.
>>
File: 1466852455286.png (157KB, 471x685px) Image search: [Google]
1466852455286.png
157KB, 471x685px
first problem.
1 christian just stop there.
>>
>>24268210
I'm a virgin grill and guys who say they want a girl that "knows her body" just seem like cucks to me.
>>
>>24268744
rip
>>
>>24268744
How old are you? If a girl is in her 20s and still a virgin, it will eventually raise red flags.
>>
>>24268815
I'm 25.
>>
>>24268895
That's a bit in the red flag territory already. Guys will start thinking things such as:

>She has never had a bf? Is there something wrong with her?
>What's the reason why guys have stayed away from her?
>Is she religious? Does she have mental issues? Is she sexually frigid?
>>
>>24268913
I'm prepared to deal with that in order to maximise my chances of only ever touching one wiener in my life.
>>
>>24268533
If there is one sentence that makes it obvious you're insecure about your height, this one is it.
>>
>>24268961
Why is that so important for you? And don't you realize that you are setting a trap for yourself, what if you touch that one weiner and then later on realize it was a huge mistake?
>>
>>24269006
There is research on how your hormonal bonding capability shrinks with every bond you break up and also statistics about how most people would prefer to go back to the very first partner they had if they had the chance but because few people know about that and sleeping around is what's currently cool, people like her are seen as weird now.

If she manages to do it without losing quality of life, she's making the ideal decision. She's also much more likely to make a good decision when she's older than she would've been fucking guys in her teens.

My own sex drive is too big to do something like that and I'm glad for the people I fucked but if I had the choice, I'd definitely take her over anyone who fucked subpar people for experience or to see what's out there.

Just saying.
>>
>>24269018
I've seen some "studies" posted on 4chan by pro-abstinence groups telling you that sex is bad. You shouldn't attach value to those. Anyway, the problem with your "first" being your life partner is that the odds of it are very low.

>as teenager
Probability of virginity exists. Probability of relationship working out low, since they are too young to know what they want and need in a life partner.
>in 20s
Probability of virginity low. Higher chance of relationship lasting.

You're also spouting the "in the old days nobody had sex outside of marriage and marriages were happy, it's only today that people have sex" meme. Why is that?
>>
>>24269033
>the problem with your "first" being your life partner is that the odds of it are very low
How is this a problem?
>>
>>24269034
Since the odds of it are extremely low, and the only alternative is to die alone and bitter... you're counting on winning the lottery. But instead you will almost certainly die alone and bitter.
>>
>>24269033
>>24269045
Why are you advocating so massively for this and so butthurt that someone makes a different decision?

As if any attractive girl was bound to die alone and bitter just because she hasn't found a partner by 25.

I'm also not talking about studies posted on 4chan. I also don't care about sex in or outside marriage, I'm not religious. I think it's healthier for society but not the only morally right thing.

Also people are less promiscuous now than they used to be. It's just that hooking up, fuckbuddies, pressure to lose your virginity, fucking to make experiences and so on are heavily promoted by people like you as if there was nothing at all wrong with it - even though it does have a lot of negative consequences.

That's all I'm saying, stop crusading. I just said that while I'm happy I didn't wait with sex, I'd happily date a girl who did.
>>
>>24267851
Thanks jeebus
>>
>>24266833
>christian

Christians are the freaky ones, dude. The kinkiest chick I ever dated was a preacher's daughter.
>>
>>24269006
Because I will not be happy unless I convince a guy to see me as delicate and precious. Tall dark-skinned black women do not bring out a protective instinct in a man in the same way pale petite girls do but being a virgin at least improves my chances.
>>
>>24269079
Does that mean "I will not have sex until marriage"?
>>
>>24266833
You're a dumb shit.
>>
>>24269079
Sounds like you've got your life sorted out for the most part, where do you live f a m?
>inb4 london
>>
>>24269284
Welp, she's already 25, and the chances of her finding someone "pure" at her age is rapidly fading. I wouldn't call her life sorted out.
>>
I can fucking smell the butthurt eminating from this thread.
>oh no someone has standards they must be a bitter faggot
Nothing twists a roastie's flappies more than being excluded for chaste reasons. Then there's all these truly bitter manlets posting with the logic "only chad can get that kind of girl. Only woman-hating r9kers believe in chad. Therefore op is a woman-hating r9ker." Pass the butter, please.

Troll thread anway. Op only posted twice.
>>
>>24269516
You are more butthurt than OP and the rest of the thread put together.
>>
>>24266833
lol you have a bad taste bro
>>
File: g6TewbC.jpg (19KB, 482x424px) Image search: [Google]
g6TewbC.jpg
19KB, 482x424px
>>24269516
Bottom kek bro.
>>
>>24268287
Implying that most women don't have their own checklists when looking for men.
>>24269070
Must be that pent up sex drive.
>>
eg.incontrol scored Anna Prosser, so I guess theoretically it's possible.

Unlikely, though.
>>
>>24271583
If only HuK would date me.
>>
File: varg.jpg (33KB, 580x305px) Image search: [Google]
varg.jpg
33KB, 580x305px
>>24268210
>>24268287
>>24269033
>>24267713
I love it when sluts get bitter.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.