[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be Honest, Am I Passable?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

Be Honest, Am I Passable?
>>
>>24266144
no
>>
>>24266144
Don't post this kind of thing, why would you post that kind of thing here, of all places?
>>
as what?
>>
>>24266156
/b/ told me to come here. i dont use 4chan often
>>
>>24266144
No
>>
>>24266144
Ignore the haters. you are beautiful honey!
>>
>>24266144
not even close
>>
>>24266178
Agreed, so many people hatin because you have natural beauty. Stay gorgeous, Girl!
>>
>>24266178
Kik?
>>
>>24266144
you'd be cuter if you dressed like a normal man
>>
>>24266144
No bro....you are not passable I'm afraid.
>>
>>24266144
No, you look like a guy in drag. At least you're a reasonably handsome guy though, so you got that going for you
>>
>>24266144
You're not passable or stealth atm. That said, if you were to transition you'd soften up considerably and likely would pass without any extreme measures.
>>
>>24266144
Buff arms are a dealbreaker. Stop using your arms until the muscles diminish.
>>
what the fuck OP? no, not by any means

start taking hormones or something
>>
You could be if you stop lifting
>>
>>24266178
also why are you complimenting yourself? you know know that all 3 of your posts have the same id right...?
>>
>>24266144
Your arms are far too manly, you need to cover them up. Maybe start using lotion or something on your neck and face to smooth it and you'll come closer.
>>
File: image.jpg (176KB, 866x838px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176KB, 866x838px
>>24266401
Kek hadn't even noticed that. Wtf OP, what is the point of asking for an honest opinion just to compliment yourself
>>
>>24266144
>>24266178
>>24266199
>the samefagging
>>
>>24266144
Not with those veins in Your arms desu
>>
>>24266144
Coming from a straight dude, I think you at least look clean and toned. I bet girls would think of you as a 7/10 guy at least. But really, personality is more important. You could be a gorgeous woman, but if your mental issues are neglected, the other person won't want to stick around.

tl;dr you have good looks, so work on your personality
>>
>>24266144
More than Caitlyn Jenner but that's not a compliment
>>
No, not remotely.

We aren't haters. We're giving you the truth that you asked for, even if you don't really want it.
>>
>>24266144
You're a very passable dude
>>
yes, I'd pass
>>
>>24266144
Based on the selfposting compliments, I am assuming this is some troll shit, but I am in a helpful mood tonight so:

Get a better wig. Lacefront, and a bit fuller to help offset your shoulders and frame your face better.
Tone down the lipstick, and contour your cheekbones. Also, try to soften up your jawline. A closer shave will also greatly help.
Wear less fitted clothes for now. Your arms and chest are very male shaped, and having clothes cling to them just emphasize it more. Also go easy on the weights and instead try more cardio.
Finally, you need to your on your posing. Dead on like that, really shows how wide your torso is. A 3/4 angle will help create the illusion of a smaller frame.
>>
We have ID's on /soc/ darling. You're gonna need a vpn or something if you wanna samefag.
>>
>>24266144
You guys look very much alike.
>>
>>24266144
Nice pecs and abs bruh
no homo
>>
>>24266144
not at all
reference the chart
http://imgur.com/a/0VDGq

You look like someone's prison bitch and have zero fucking idea what women look like.
Try leaving your house theres plenty of them around and none of them have platinum hair with brown eyebrows bright red lipstick and blue eyeshadow.
Maybe you could find a morbidly obese mexican woman but thats about it.
In short, youre not trans and never will be because if you were you would be obessed with looking like your natural self and would never allow yourself to look like such an abomination.
I hope this helps! :)
>>
>>24266144
no, not whatsoever. you have an extremely masculine chin/mouth etc like seemingly half of people who try to be trannies
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.