[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rape thread. Share your stories of being raped, raping others,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 6

File: fearthestrong.jpg (44KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
fearthestrong.jpg
44KB, 607x608px
Rape thread.

Share your stories of being raped, raping others, rape fantasies, etc.
>>
>>24259628
Sam Hyde raped me at a party once.
>>
>>24259628
I used to tell a rape joke, but I can't quite remember it and it was really edgy teen of me but I'd finish it by explaining that I had actually been raped so the joke was okay. Someone opened up to me about their trauma once because of it.
>>
>>24259628
anyone else carry multiple knives on them for this exact reason?

if someone raped me I'd most likely go to prison for murder. How do so many of you not seek out revenge? especially those of you with anger issues (like myself)
>>
>>24259685
Are you an idiot? If I couldn't defend myself from being raped in the first place how the fuck am I going to exact revenge? I weigh 120 pounds and the only person I'll be able to kill is myself.
>>
>>24260521
You couldn't buy a gun and hunt them down and shoot them by surprise?
>>
>>24260527
I refuse to use guns. I really think if I really had to I could kill somebody but not with a gun. Anyhow the risk of being disarmed by the very person I'm going after is too high. I'm weak, no combat training etc...What business do I have trying to hurt anyone? Now say I had the money to hire someone to do it for me....
>>
>>24260542
KEK
>>
>>24260542
u wot m8

i would gladly shoot someone who attempts to rape me
>>
>>24260556
Yes and everyone is entitled to their own feelings and opinions on the matter, good for you.
>>
>>24260563
(You)
>>
Have any guys on here ever been raped?

When I was about 19, I got really wasted at a party and a guy I thought was my friend offered me a place to crash for the night.

It turned out his plan was to fuck the shit out of me, which he quite literally did. I was too wasted to put up a fight, he was much bigger and stronger than me so, even at my best, I wouldn't have had much chance of fighting him off. All I could do was let it happen.

It was probably one of the worst experiences ever. I couldn't walk or sit properly for a while and my ass kept on bleeding.

The worst part is he got away with it as I was too ashamed to admit what had happened and too much of a pussy to take revenge.

Actually, that's probably the second worst part. One of the things that fucks me up the most about it is he made me cum.

To this day, no one in my life knows any of this ever happened, except me and the guy who did it.
>>
>>24260725
I had a man try to rape me.
I won the fight but got in a lot of trouble over it.
Still have conflicted feelings about the whole incident.
>>
>>24260725
Don't blame yourself for coming. However horrifyjg the expericne, its a biological reaction that you can't really avoid. Doesn't mean you enjoyed it one bit
>>
>>24260742
>only copy/pasted first part, left out story

>In highschool one of my classmates was really, absurdly, flamboyantly gay, also more than a little autistic
>whenever he got pissed off at someone he would threaten to rape them
>nothing was ever done about it
>one day I bumped into him going around a corner, I went sharply around a right hand corner, he went left around the same corner
>he sperged out hard
>shoved me, yelled that he was "going to fucking rape a bitch" and shoved me against a wall
>In my head it was just any other fight in highschool, fight as per normal
>then he started trying to pull my pants down
>at this point i landed an elbow on his nose, followed by a series of knees to the gut and groin
>walked away with him curled in a ball on the ground
>told the principal and was subsequently suspended for attacking the poor little gay boy
>school subsequently had to sit through an assembly talking about gay-bashing

For me the worst part is thinking "What if he had won?"
>>
I was raped once or twice a week for two years at school by a guy who was in most of my classes. I went to an all boys school and there was a lot of that going on which the teachers ignored.

I kind of got Stockholm syndrome over it and I still fantasize now about sucking his cock again. It has definitely had a big effect on how I view sex.
>>
>>24260725
Hey man, I've been raped by a chick. Atually had my virginity taken that way. I was 12, she was 17, friend's older sister, always hit on me with no reciprocation, then one day started sucking me off. I tried to get away but she bit my dick and threatened to bite it off if I ran or told. Then she climbed on me and rode me, and she told me my crying got her off. She ended up pregnant from it too, but miscarried. Neighbor witnessed it and didnt help me out in reporting to police beause she thinks women cant be rapists.

Tl:dr girl raped me, I couldnt report it, I know your feels.
>>
When I was in high school, two guys 3 years below me raped me in an art cupboard at knife-point.

I didn't tell anyone about it because it was in 'exam season' and I wanted to get to the end of the year without causing a fuss.
>>
Goddamn. Y'all some bitches...
>>
>>24260725
You came from getting fucked in the ass, or he was jerking you off?

Did he know you came?
>>
>>24260725
guy or girl?
>>
>>24259685
I was sexually abused as a young girl by my stepfather. My mom divorced him when I was a teenager and I haven't seen him since but I fantasize every single day about finding and murdering him. I grew up to be pretty physically fit and he's an old man now, I'm sure I can take him, no gun necessary. I'd do it too, except it wouldn't be "self defense" or whatever since it already happened and I'd get big time for it.
>>
>>24262645
have you ever thought of egging him on? I understand where you're coming from, but if he comes at you and it's self defense, well...

>>24260521
>>24260542
you'd be surprised what you can do by manipulating someone into a false sense of security can do. then again I'm probably in the minority of people that would allow myself to be hurt again if the pay off were greater
>>
>>24259685
come on o.a chill out lulz
>>
>>24262902
your not the girl to give advice ;)
>>
I was 19 in Chicago when this happened. I'm not a gang banger but it's a bad spot so I keep a gun on me. It was late and I finished a shift. as I'm walking home I cut through a park. I stop when I hear crying coming from the jungle gym. I creep up to get a better look when I see to dudes on this chick. she's laying on her stomach and one is fucking her and the other is holding her arms in front of her. I don't want to yell because they will just run so I creep up on them and pull out my gun. I get a better look at the girl. she was a white girl, looked about 14 or so. I shot the guy holding her down in the top of the dead. the other guy turned and looked at me the tried to run. he tripped on his own pants and I shot him in the neck 2 times. she grabbed my leg and sobbed uncontrollably. she begged me to shoot her to. I picked her up and ran to my house. she sat on my couch as I made her something to eat. she just looked at the plate and asked if she could take a shower. I remembered how she asked me to shoot her so I went into the bathroom and removed my pills, razor blades etc. she showered for 4 hours then fell asleep in my room.
>she ran away from home with a boy a year prior so no family in Chicago.
>she still stays with me till this day. she has a good job and is getting back on her feet.
>it's been 4 years and the murders were calked up to gang violence and the case was closed.
fucked me up for sure
>>
>>24262964
You did the right thing though. All ways remember that
>>
>>24262964
you a hero dawg. it doesn't always come easy, but hey, high five for you
>>
>>24260725
So what exactly was the problem? You were with a friend, he agreed to shelter you for the night, you didn't show any sign of disagreement, and you even came (probably multiple times too). I bet you rub your cunt every now and then while thinking about it.

>>24262964
Literally, unironically a cuck and a murderer. Reported to CPD.
>>
>>24262998
you're a terrible person
>>
>>24262964
shit tho dude, you did a great thing. i hope she's doing okay.
>>
>>24263013
Welcome to 4chan. Feel free to go back to tumblr if you don't like it here.
>>
>>24259628
I got raped by my cousin when I was like 4, didnt realize what had happened until I learned about sex. All I remember is him bending me over the bed, taking my pants down, and then something weird in my ass. It felt good but I had never known that feeling before so I was all wtf. Then his sister starting knocking on the door looking for me so he had me hide under the bed until her got rid of her. Then he got smart about it and started taking me on hunting trips at night and giving me pills to 'keep me up', but I dont remember much after taking them. Shit's crazy, dude has a family and shit now, hangs out with my dad all the time.
>>
Got raped a few times as a small child by my father. He was blind drunk and sometimes beat me in anger if he couldn't get hard enough to fuck me. Don't remember a lot about it because I was super young. Couldn't breathe and it hurt like hell. I was always happy when he got off because he'd say nice things to me and I knew it was over soon also it hurt less at that point if he kept going I guess because things were more lubricated. Once I was old enough to understand how I'd been used it left me dealing with self-loathing and self-worth issues that have haunted me my entire life and basically ruined my ability to be a normal human. I'm past the abuse now, emotionally, but the impact to my identity just goes on and on.
>>
>>24263081
Thats heartbreaking anon. Im sorry
>>
>>24263022
>hur dur i'm a disgrace to humanity but i'm on 4chan so that makes all a-okay
>btw reported u to CPD coz u hurt my feelings derp
>>
>>24263081
I got the low self worth thing too, I always felt like I wasn't a real/full person if that makes any sense. I have trouble forming relationships and I dont trust anyone (especially older men), which has led to a solitary life. I really dont care about the actual act, I was just a kid, but yeah it twists your mind. Maybe it's for the best and he taught me a valuable lesson early. Not trusting has saved my ass more than a few times, and all I see are relationships ruining peoples lives while I have fun on my own and stack cash. My sisters were in the same situation as you, I know my stepdad raped my first younger sister for years. Then a couple years ago his first daughter who was 17 at the time told me that he had been raping her since she can remember, which makes sense because I remember her coming onto me when she was like 3, there's no way a kid that age knows about that unless something was going on. Lo and behold she tells me that he would beat her up until she said yes. I would love to kill him, people like that deserve it.
>>
>>24262998
>Reported to CPD.
>"Hey Jim, we got a report from 4chan on a closed murder investigation of two dead niggers in Chicago"
>"Holy shit, niggers never get shot in Chicago, we better open up a closed case and make more work for ourselves over something nobody gives a shit about."
I'm sure they'll get right on it anon.
>>
>>24262645
As someone in this exact situation I have to tell you:

You can't control what's done to you when you are helpless. You have to find a way to not let it define you for the long run. I've worked my way from denial...to rage to acceptance and pity for the person who did this. It's happened slowly...and as I've let go of it all it's hurt me less and less.
>>
I was sexually harassed by a young man in my organic chemistry. Class first year of college. I partially blame my self because I never spoke up when it started.

We were lab partners at first and would go on our short 15 minute breaks to the cafe together. He had a gf so I never took his flirting seriously until he started text me really descriptive things he liked about me. Then it started getting physical. First with just smacking my ass as a "joke" but then it became worse. We went out to lunch one day and while I was in the passenger seat of his car he started grouping me and put his hands between my legs. I told him to knock it off and quickly got out of the car. For a few weeks it went back to normal where he hit on me but respected my space and at this point I spoke nothing but school work and ignored all the other banter.

Then he missed a few labs and I told him I'd help him catch up after I was done classes. It was later in the day so no one was really in the lab building but us. We started the lab like usual. All was well and I was putting a molecule structure together. When he leaned over top of me. Pressing me against the table. I kinda laughed a little and asked what he was doing when he started putting his hand in my skirt from behind me while pressing him self against me so I couldnt move. I don't know why I froze, my heart rate was going a million miles per hour. He rubbed my vagina for only a few seconds then went in my panties and started fingering me. I slowly pushed my self away from the table. He said what you don't like it. Once he noticed I was upset he stopped. At that point I was just shaken up. I should of protected my self and been smarter. I should of ended the friendship when it started getting weird. I never told my ex what happend only a few close friends. I never reported it again because I felt I was in the wrong. I should of reported the first incident. He stopped coming to chem class after that.
>>
>>24263280
He ended up getting engaged to his girl friend and I only found out because the tool he was tried to add me on fb a few years later. His explanation was that he wanted to apologize but after said I was also looking very good.
I kick myself for being so stupid and young. Something like that now in my life would of ended the second it started.
>>
>>24263280
>>24263306
>waaaah somebody touched my vagina
Grow up already.
>>
>>24263326
May not mean much to you but at the time I was 17 right out of high school.
I am not upset over it. It was just a bad situation that I should of never let happened since I wasn't willing.
>>
>>24263022
lmao are you 12?
>>
>>24263359
don't know how old you are right now, but please stop using "should of" and start using "should have"
>>
>>24263359
>17 old
A grown ass woman. Get over yourself already. Also, if you haven't noticed, this thread is about rape, not inappropriate touching.
>>
>>24262292
I know right? Even if you are overpowered and raped anyways at least fight with every fiber of your faggy little being. Disappointing to see the male race become so feminine.
>>
>>24262964
The fact that you autists are buying this. You're all fucking wastes
>>
>>24260542
Crossbow?
>>
>>24259628
>Sergeant with the APD in Texas.
>get called to a house way further east then I liked going.
>small boy called 911 while hiding in his closet claiming "the bad man" was hurting mommy, daddy won't wake up.
>4 other units were responding, but I was first on scene.
>house is dead silent from the outside.
>the front door was locked but a portrait window to the living room was busted out.
>quietly step through window heart pounding.
>the sound of glass crushing beneath me could damn well cost a life, even my own.
>clearly diseased male laying face down in the kitchen.
At the time was one of the worst things I'd ever seen.
>gun shot wound, brains spilled across the floor.
>I clear the downstairs and make my way to the stairway.
>as I'm getting closer to the upper landing a muffled gagging is getting louder.
>the sound is coming from a door directly adjacent to the stairwell.
>it is slightly cracked and in that sliver of light I can barely make out a woman hung in a noose from the railing of a loft above her.
>her feet are tied up behind her, off the ground, and she is being brutally raped by a man with a pistol in his hand.
>her face is an awful shade of green violet her eyes were entirely red almost purple.
>from behind the door I already have my gun pointed at the man.
>I pushed the door open another half inch, just enough to fit the barrel of my own firearm through.
>It feels as though the woman is starring straight at me but the man is too busy fucking away to see me.
>I shot the man dead center in the chest right about collarbone height.
>dead
I still have the knife I cut her down with. I will never forget. I have scars over my entire body everything from falling off a bike as a kid, getting tackled playing sunday football, but the worst scar I will ever have is the one on my soul from that night.
>>
>>24262030
how the fuck do you get hard enough to have sex if you're being "raped"?
>>
>>24259628
why would anyone share their story of being raped with some freak who wants to fap to it while slobbering?
>>
>>24264099
A better question is why did he not punch his "rapist" soon as she took his dick out of her mouth? Males being raped by women is nearly impossible if drugs or duct tape aren't involved.
Its probably a bullshit story like half the ones here anyway soooo
>>24263359
Dont bother replying to the edgy autistic one.
>>
File: 20160727_172824.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20160727_172824.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
Older brother raped me (make) when I was 5. I ended up being a kissless Virgin until college, where I starting getting head from my friends dog.

Years later in still a Virgin though I've been with women, just never fully fucking (go soft on insertion).

Now I'm a big time furry and zoophile that his up with people on Kik. I've forgiven my brother and im moving on with my life.
>>
>>24264099
Are you a woman? It's pretty difficult to prevent an erection when a mouth is on it.
>>
>>24264163
Instead of throat fucking dogs you need to either kill your brother or rat him out...his future child, nephew or some random kid can suffer because you were a massive pussy. Jesus fuckin christ
>>
>>24263326
kill yourself
>>
>>24262964
Link the proof fggt
>>
Diamonds over this thread. Post moar
>>
>>24264163
Doing it to a dog makes you no better.
>>
>>24259628
a friend and his gf and i got really hammered one night and i took vids of her tits. this is life ruining shit if its found since she's a well to do girl and I included her face. but I have them. and am having the biggest moral dilemma over wether to delete and clear my conscience or be able to watch myself grope her whenenever i want
>>
File: Like a Boss.jpg (34KB, 310x320px) Image search: [Google]
Like a Boss.jpg
34KB, 310x320px
Dated this QT22/7 for 18 months; she was a shy, sheltered, introvert, zero social skills, WOW playing and possibly slightly autistic girl.

I spoiled her and brought her out of her shell.

Anyways the last two months of the relationship I could tell she was starting to check out.

One day, she said she had been trying to get me to break up with her for months.

When I heard that, something inside me just fucking snapped; I had wasted all my time and money on this ungrateful little cunt and she was going to get what was mine at least one last time.

I grabbed her by the wrists, looked her directly in the eyes and said "You do realize that you're worthless, don't you? You were just a toy I played with and the only I didn't toss you aside is because you did what you were told and never disobeyed me, like a good girl. Now you're going to give me what I want, one last time...one way or another."

She had started crying half way through my little monologue and I was smirking the entire time.

I still had her wrists in my hands and thew her on the bed. Long story short, while always maintaining eye contact and smirking...I hate fucked her; I left bruises on her wrists, thighs and choked her fucking hard and long (but not enough to leave bruises).

She was crying the entire time and I made her suck my cock while her makeup was just running.

When I finally done with her, I pulled out and shot my cum all over her stomach, thighs and on her pussylips. That way I knew she would have to shower afterwords.

I got dressed in silence, looked at her on her bed, smiled, laughed and left.

It was as close to sexual assault as you could get and if she wanted to, there was more than enough evidence and marks to have me arrested.

She did file a restraining order against me though but that's nothing.

She had it coming and was lucky I didn't do everything I wanted to.

Hope you see this Liz but you're redditscum so I doubt it.
>>
>>24263742
Holy shit.
>>
>>24262964
You did the best thing. If you're living close to me, I'd buy you a beer for it. Shit, I know anecdotal stories on the internet isn't very reliable, but hey, I want to believe it.
>>
>>24263742
we all play a role in this world man, you're just playing one that comes with saving people from horrible faiths. Well done man, glad you're in the world
>>
>>24263280
you were in the wrong, you should have made it clear to him, sorry to say that, but you probably know that too.
also he stopped when he saw you didnt like it.. it wasn't molesting, he probably thought to a certain degree you would want it too, just make it clear, and you'll be fine, friendzone him next time
>>
File: conflicted kind of feel.gif (1MB, 320x241px) Image search: [Google]
conflicted kind of feel.gif
1MB, 320x241px
>>24264828

While I think you're a bit of a prick, I can equally see why you snapped and did it. While it's clearly not right, it Leaves me a bit pic related.
>>
>>24264828
cool story
>>
>>24264369
Well, post it fgt

>>24264208
Thought about killing him for years. Police are out of the question because it was 20 years ago. He had promised he is changing and I believe him.

>>24264362
I know. If it helps, I only every got had from 1 dog and he liked it. I never coerced him, just showed him my dick and he licked it and ate my cum.
>>
>>24262902
I haven't had contact with him for about 8 years. I'd have to track him down and it'd be pretty obvious I was up to something.

>>24263204
Just don't let it define me? You think it's that fucking simple? It's been years and I still struggle to take a shower. A fucking shower. Maybe I can't control what happened when I was helpless but I can eliminate the source now that I'm not. I should have done it years ago, to make sure he didn't do it to some other little girl.
>>
>>24264973
Yeah you're autistic as fuck, hope you kill yourself sometime in the near future.
>>
>>24265574
>I believe him
Because he said so? Must be an idiot if you think he's tried to stop being a pedophile like it's something that happens that easily. He probably touched other kids since then and will have no problem fucking with his own (Incest is clearly not too low for him). Take some initiative in your life for once you sad prick, you're practically a lower human being than him.
>>
>>24260725
I've literally cummed from shitting before (no orgasm, just stood up and there was cum on the end of my dick), so it definitely doesn't mean you secretly wanted it or whatever (although it was a nice shit).
>>
Not speaking for every guy but I had multiple forced sexual encounters with an older female cousin who would babysit me and I actually liked it then, even though it was weird and I didn't want it to happen. Years later I feel no shame or regret and actually masturbate to the memories. I would probably still have sex with her if she wasn't married with 3 kids and damn near 400 pounds.

She was always really wierd, I think she had aspergers, I just remember the family said she was "special" but they still let her babysit me when I was 7-9 and she was 14-16. It started pretty much right away, she would wrestle with me and grind up against me and make me touch her tits and her ass and eventually her pussy, and she would pin me down and take my clothes off. It always started with "wrestling" so I didn't want to do it, she used to pin me down and suck me off, which felt good but she would never let me move even if I wanted to escape. It only took a month or so of babysitting before she would take my clothes off and then take hers off to be "fair" and then she would push my face into her pussy and make me lick it or she would pinch me or smother me with it, then she would always get me hard and ride me. I even cried a few times. We never had normal sex until I was 9, she stayed the night and my parents were sleeping and we were playing video games and we made a deal if she beat me at mario kart i would have sex with her like in the porn magazines my dad had. Once I turned 10 I could stay home alone and we only had a few "wrestling" sessions when I was 10 and then she moved a few hours away and she got a boyfriend and started fucking every guy in her school and got prego at 18.
>>
>>24263180
kek
>>
>>24259664
Sam Hyde strikes me as someone I really wouldn't want to know -- a guy who thinks he's a lot smarter than he is, and is basically a prick/user towards everyone.
>>
>>24263742
>shit that didn't happen
>>
My parents frequently went out of town on weekends. As such, I would throw parties, where many chicks got blackout hammered. Being the host, I felt entitled to fuck as many of them as I wanted. Sometimes they were ok with it, sonetimes not but unable to stop me. My favorites were always the unconcious ones. This one girl, Emily, she would always pass out. She was my favorite and often would wake up while i was balls deep in her and tried to scramble. She was so small, it was easy to jist hold her down. Looking back I guess it was shitty, but learn to hold your alcohol, and dont fucking pass out at parties.
>>
>>24265943
I did the same thing a few times, I guess because of my cousin I had the lines blurred about consent. I would stop if they wanted me too but they rarely did. The worst is the ones who would wake up and just start puking.
>>
>>24264163
kik?
>>
i had taken some pills with a couple friends of mine one day when we skipped school. i fell asleep in the basement on a couch and i woke up, who knows how much later, with almost no clothes on, being pushed down into the couch, my face in a cushion and they were both taking turns inside me. i tried getting up but they were holding me down with their bodies.

they told me later they thought i was just moaning and getting into it, not saying stop and trying to wriggle free. i never made trouble for them, but i never really got over it either. i still freak out a little whenever my face is in a cushion or a pillow or something, not really a fan of doggy style anymore because of it.
>>
>tfw fantasies of being raped
>boyfriend is a sex abuse victim
>can't possibly tell him what I want
>destined to go out David carradine style
>>
>>24265849

Be was 4 years older than me when I was 5,we were both children. Peyote can change

>>24265999

KinkyKhameleon
>>
>>24264099
Because I was 12, I had no idea what the fuck was happening. At 12, literally anything will get you hard. She had me physically pinned ( I had a very trappy body and she was on the bigger side).

>>24264154
She had me pinned, threatened me, and knew she had leverage with everyone I knew. I was terrified to death and just let it happen. I repressed it entirely for over 5 years until going into therapy at 17 and was able to bring it all back. Had to burn the playground it was on once it all came back to me but between 12 and 17 it always gave me an uncomfortable vibe. Thanks for calling me a liar though!
>>
>>24259628
When I was around 14 I was peeing at a public toilet when some guy burst into the stall.
>>
>>24264973
I did multiple times. Saying you have a gf and I have a bf I'm also not interested. I should've reported him to my school when he touched me in his car. I blame that part on me but you don't touch people without their consent. He knew I wasn't interested. So no, it wasn't my fault it happened, I made it clear we were just friends.

He had no self restraint along with not being happy with his gf.

If this had happened to me now he would have been punched in the balls. I shouldn't have to remind someone we are just friends, you should know better.
>>
File: Glock 28 table.jpg (582KB, 1296x864px) Image search: [Google]
Glock 28 table.jpg
582KB, 1296x864px
>>24259685
>not CCing a gun.
its like you want to get raped.
>>
>>24260542
Is this pasta
>>
>Be me
>18 years old at the time
>5'4 femboy who never got any attention from girls
>decide to take the gay plunge
>post on craigslist
>weed through a bunch of creepers and flakes
>one guy seems nice
>Attractive, fit, 6'2 and coherent in his emails
>In his 40's but that makes me more comfortable
>Go to meet him
>his condo is nice, feel more at ease i'm not in some crack den
>We talk, he can tell i'm nervous
>We go into his bedroom and strip to our underwear
>We start making out
>wait, not into this
>try to keep going
>realize that my first kiss was with a 40 year old guy
>realize his tongue is in my mouth
>Stop
>Tell him this isn't for me
>He tries to convince me to keep going
>Say no, get up
>Go to pickup clothes when I feel him grab me from behind
>He wraps his arms around my neck like a choke hold but without pressure
>Says "We're doing this whether you want to or not, I know you aren't out and wouldn't want anyone finding out"
>He pulls me back to the bed
>I am then subjected to bareback rape
>Get hard because he's jerking me off
>Humiliates me for getting hard
>Says i'm not a man
>I'm crying
>He cums in me then make me cum
>gets off me
>gets his belt
>ties my hands to the headboard
>gets his phone
>takes photos of himself violating me
>takes a video of him forcing me to blow him and swallow
>writes "SLUT" on my stomach and "Whore" on my lower back
>Lets me go in the morning
>Parents ask where I was
>"j-just over at a friend's"
>Look at email inbox
>he sent me the photos and videos
>delete them
>forever fucked up sexually

Never use craigslist
>>
>>24263280
You shouldn't have reported jack shit
All you needed to do was tell that thick skulled horndog you don't want his dick
>>
>>24266840
Dumb bitch, he obviously thought you would be into it or he would not have cared later and just raped you
>>
>>24267345
>>24260542
>>24260803
>>24262964
>>24263280
>>24263742

literally none of this happened
>>
>>24260725
Yeah I was raped as a kid, nothing to share on a place like this.
>>
>>24267416
Sick, looks like I really did get raped! That's for the confirmation, anon
>>
File: ayy.png (67KB, 449x1197px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
67KB, 449x1197px
>>24260725
>Cums
>not enjoyed it
>>
>>24264828
Simon?
>>
>>24259685
Is that sogfag?
>>
>>24264828
I can only wish that is true
>>
>>24266088
Tfw fantasies about raping

Tfw most of the girls I've dated have been abused so they won't even consider rape play
>>
>>24267674
The abused ones are the ones who rp
>>
Well I have a fantasie and I feel like here's the place so

>I was 11
Was staying at my cousins house over the weekend we go to meet her friend and we started talking on Facebook he was 14 me because I looked older and I didn't get attention from guys so
>when we was there
we went into a room he grabbed me and stature fingering me forcefully then my cousin walks in and kicks off it was wrong but it felt right
>I lived with my dad
who has a do what you want attitude so Eg daddy issues I feel like this is wear my kink comes from
>I had a abussive boyfriend
This lasted like 3 years and I only stayed with him for the hate fucking but now I struggle dating guys who aren't dominant all the time like I recently got out of a "realtionship" and he wasn't as kinky as me which ruined the whole sex for me like I need a strong male figure and btw Luke I know you'll be on this thread I hate you
>>
I have a funny rape story.

My rapist got addicted to drugs and OD'd and died and the person I love most in the world wound up with a lot of money from his life insurance policy. Hahaha it was great.
>>
when I was 6 one of my friends older brothers beat me up and then tried to make me suck his dick. I bit him so hard he was bleeding all over the place and would up telling his dad.
>>
>>24267674
where you from? wanna be my daddy?
>>
I had messed around with guys before, but always ended up flaking out. I liked dressing up in girly things and having older guys from craigslist come over. I had given a few blow jobs (rarley to completion) And usually, I would end up apologizing and asking them to leave. A lot of then kept coming back though. Even if I'd flake, they'd still convince me to jack them off or let them cum on me.
This one older man, in his 50s, came over a bunch, and almost got it in a few times. He also refused to leave my house one time, until I sucked him off. Im a petite guy and was only 20 at the time. He was far stronger than I.
One night, I was feeling it. I wanted fucked. He parked behind ny apartment because my neighbor was home. I put on a pair of my exs panties, a wife-beater, and a hoody and sweat pants. I was ready. I chugged a couple of beers, smoked a cigarette, and walked outside.
He had his seats down, in the vack od his car wirh blankets. I got in and he had my pants and hoodie off in seconds. He was only wearing a tshirt and moved me to his dick. I started sucking it, but the first time, I gagged on it, I sobered up and changed my mind.
I sat up and tried to talk my way out of it, like always, but he wouldn't have it. He had me in a super creepy bear hug and worked his finger in me. He moved me on my back an pulled of the panties. I became powerless. He tried for 10 minutes to get it in me and I kept tightening up and squirming around. Then he made a clear shift from being gentle and trying to ease me in, to a straight up rapist.
He started growling at me to relax and it would feel good. He had already lubed himself up and finally had me pinned. That was the first time I had been truly fucked and knee if the scariest experiences of my life. I did sign up for it when I got in the car. Buy I quickly changed my mind, and submitted to him. It lasted a really long time, and I truly lost feeling in my ass. He came inside me and laid ontop of me for a while.
>>
I put my sweat pants and hoodie back on and tried to leave as quickly as possible. He started acting really nice and gentle again.
"See? You just have to relax"
I couldnt say anything and just left the car.
The next day, I felt so fragile. I took my dog outside, behind my apartment, and saw my the panties and tank-top I had on, with him. I still picture him, putting on his clothes and tossing them out of his car.
I had fantasized a lot about being used by a man, but nothing can prepare you for the real thing. I have a girl friend, and live a straight lifestyle, but I think I'm still subconsciously submissive towards older men. It wasn't the last time that I put myself in that position.
>>
real story, happened to a friend.
Really morbid, i felt bad for weeks and weeks. When she told me i puked a lot.

>brazil
>be girl, 24yo, very attractive
>she works against women violence on favelas
>there are numerous rapists on favelas, sometimes by policemen
>normal day
>she is waiting for the bus
>two guys approach, nice car, well dressed and good-looking
>"the bus is broken up there, we can give you a ride"
>she accepts /facepalm.jpg
>they go chit-chatting until she notices the weird way they were going and got scared
>the passenger looks behind and says "dont try to reach your phone"
>she tries and WHAM he opens her forehead with the gun handle, twice
>pass out
>woke up entering a dirty motel miles away from city
>she tries to signal to the woman in the reception but she didnt even bother
>they shove her to the room
>oh boy
>first thing: a punch to the ribcage
>second: nose broken on the wall
>third: clothes thorn apart and they take turns fucking her, she couldn't describe the pain.
>"scream and ill fucking break one limb at a time"
>pass out.
>They woke her up with a splash of water, waterboarding style.
>"no no, you gonna see this"
>first guy cum on her face
>"oh god its ending"
>second guy just... surprise anal
>pass out again with the pain
>woke up with another cum to the face
>can't breath, can't walk, can't see with the blood still running

at this point she loses her memory.
Woke up on a shady street, on a neighbor city, naked, completely beaten, deformed and with a prolapsed anus.

If you think this is funny or sexy, boy are you demented.
>>
>>24265902
Catholic jokes aside, you're preaching to the choir.
>>
Hmmmmm
>>
It's weird, but I'm not sure if I was raped or not... Can anyone tell me if this counts as rape or it just sexual/emotional abuse? I've never thought of it as rape, but I recently opened up about it to a friend and she said it was..

When I was with my ex, he would always pressure me into sex. If I was sad or just not in the mood, I would say no and then he would ignore me or talk shit to me until I finally gave in, even if I was crying. He would have sex with me even if I was bawling my eyes out... but I said yes and let him do it after he made me feel like a piece of shit, so I'm not sure if it counts..
>>
>>24268425
Not really rape. Sounds like he just guilted you. Shitty dude.
>>
>>24268429
Yeah, I didn't think so either. Still felt really shit and makes me feel really sad and dirty to think about.. but I don't think I was raped, though I guess people have different definitions.
>>
>>24268435
Yea seriously now days? Men can rape women with their presence and toughts. Oh nooooo! Fuck fem nazis need to get over themselves. Not saying that rapes okay or anything but holy shit are they delusioned.
>>
Well i was raped as a kid. It hasent effected me really.
>be 3 or 4
> older step sister whos like 12 or 13 takes me closet.
>sucks me off getting my baby penis hard
>sits on me, dont remember if penetration or not. Probs not cuz baby penis
>some other times she makes me lick her pussy
>happens like 4 or 5 times before she moved away

Saw her like 10 years later at a family event. Gave me a weird look. I remember. Never said anything. If interest ill talk about my gfs experiances.
>>
>>24268449
i don't mean to be *that* guy but undue persuasion is seen as a form of domestic abuse as well as a form of sexual abuse. It's seen so because so many perpetrators of domestic violence (which is a serious issue in my country) get away with what they do because their victims are left feeling as though they "technically" consented to what happened because they felt as though they couldn't say no.

>>24268425
if you have to ask it was probably at least a little bit rapey. Consent must be given freely.

haven't posted itt yet so I have a bit of a fantasy of being forced to creampie a gril, like riding her unprotected and just getting so into it that when i get past my point of no return and tell her to get off me so I can nut, she doesn't and then holds me down until i finish in her.
>>
>>24268425
not rape but lame.

Also it sounds like he used 'conditional love" to
control you. Most like he did it uncontiously
>>
>>24267859
Chicago here, rough rapeplay daddy. Where are you from?
>>
>>24268472
Yeah, but he knew that he was hurting me. Like he admitted to me after I left him that he liked making me feel like shit, but I'm not sure if he was referring to the sex thing or just he just liked to see me sad in general. Either way, he was an absolute cock hahah

>>24268467
Yeah, that's true. That's pretty much exactly what my friend said to me when I told her, so that's why I'm a bit confused about it, but I don't care to put a label on it anyway.
>>
>>24268505
ultimately it's up to you and I think external pressure groups trying to get you to call him a rapist because they hate men won't solve the problem. If you've alienated him from your life, that's all the "closure" you're ever going to get from the incident.
I feel for you, considering I used to be an emotionally manipulative boyfriend when I was younger (to qualify, I never did anything like what you described).
>>
>>24263742
Didnt something similar to a double murder like this happen on the south side of austin a few years back?

>I live in a small development off of Guadalupe ST. Heard about some double murder in the city the night before.
>>
>>24268488
Maine :(
>>
>>24267803
Kik?
>>
>>24269208
I am in VT…kik?
>>
>>24269270
abigail.jem
>>
24f I have a rapeplay fantasy. Im so into my innocence kink that it already seems like i don't want hookups as is sometimes. Just need somebody to take that extra step. I wanna cry and whine and be roughed up.

Never actually been raped btw. Taken advantage of- sure.
>>
>>24269410
>I wanna cry and whine and be roughed up.
older m

I have a fantasy that I would like to chat with you about. Would you email me here and we can chat

[email protected]

^ thats a working email address. I know it looks like garbage
>>
>>24264099
it's a bodily responce that often mean nothing about your actual feelings and what you actually want
it's like saying you're happy when someone is tickling you because you're laughing. no, it doesn't work that way

>>24264154
someone freezing of shock/terror is not an uncommon thing
>>
>>24268425
not actual rape but still seems like a person who would not respect boundaries and rape
>>
I have always had a rape fetish since I was a kid, that's when a family member molested me but I was raped a few other times.

>be me, 19 years old
>at the beach abroad with my family, we rented a nice apartment
>Had only fucked one guy before with the penis size of a big thumb
>Meet a guy at the beach while I'm in the water, away from my family's gaze
>We make out a bit, he fingers me in the water, begs to slide it in just once, I decline
>Eventually I snuck him into the apartment while the senpai is at the beach
>19 year old me seriously thought we would just be making out and fooling around
>In the apartment, he quickly gets naked, says he has to shower the sand off, I put my hands in fron of my eyes
so as to not see him naked, he seemed perplexed at this
>We get onto my bed, we're making out, out of the blue he gets on top of me, he was wearing his
bathing shorts but quickly took them off and positions himself so he's ready to enter me
>I had already noticed the guy was HUNG AS FUCK, perhaps 8 inches and thick..
>He begs to fuck me, calling me terms of endearment at this point, I say "no" at least three times before
I cave in and say "ok"
>He rams his dick hard inside me, I feel instant, horrifying pain
>He keeps fucking me hard, and I'm moaning so loudly, I have to remind myself not to scream or else
my family will find out
>My moaning seems to make him only fuck me harder, at this point I was regretting it all
>He keeps fucking me hard, I eventually say "stop, it hurts" in our native tongue. He just responds "two more minutes"
and keeps going.

After he just continued like that, I really regretted it all, and while he was on top I was starting to
think "can I get him off me?" as I was feeling around his body, but he was too strong so I just let it happen.
It was horrible when it happened but after a while, thinking about it aroused me.
>>
>>24269799
I have no idea how the word senpai got in there.. lmao
>>
This isn't really "rape" but it's kind of rape.

>Be 19, virgin - not wanting to fuck out of fear of getting a girl pregnant
>Dating insecure, artsy 17 year old with an anxiety disorder (she tells me she's a virgin)
>Manic pixie dream girl
>Middle of January or February and we're making out like usual in the guest bedroom of her huge house (around 5 o'clock pm)
>Dry humping like normal
>All of a sudden she pulls off her pants and my pants
>Okay, cool - more dry humping
>She pulls off my underwear
>I feel my bare cock rubbing against her panties
>Suddenly she pulls her panties asides and slips me in her
>Fuck this feels good.
>I cum after five minutes, inside her

As good as it felt, I honestly didn't want to have sex at the time - especially not without a condom. I protested a little, but she kept going.

We had sex something like 10-12 more times. We broke up a few months later and she told me she was pregnant. She wasn't.

Still, she was a sweet girl and I don't think I was there for her much in an emotional sense toward the end of our relationship. After our first time having sex, it's all I wanted.
>>
>>24268466
interest
>>
>>24269807

F am is auto-changed to senpai.
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.