[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you get rid of your webcam to stop yourself from camwhoring

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: meh.jpg (1MB, 2340x3032px) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
1MB, 2340x3032px
>tfw you get rid of your webcam to stop yourself from camwhoring
>>
>>24257299
>camwhoring

nobody wants to see you nekid, hungry skeletor. try again with the body of an adult
>>
>>24257336
I attract a niche market dude
>>
>>24257299

I would love to watch you camwhore, just sayin'.
>>
I'm a terrible camwhore, i just like to post dickpics but if that's what you want
>>
>>24257371

Hey, would love to see some dickpics. Though, have you posted in any of the dick threads currently on?
>>
>>24257382
Negative, i'll get right on it though
>>
>>24257386

Cool cool.
>>
File: meh2.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
meh2.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
This sure is inconcenient and shitty. I'd feel weird if I went to a store and bought a webcam
>>
>>24257415

Why though? Lots of folks buy webcams, nothing suspicious about it.
>>
>>24257415
Wow that is hot.
I would love to see you play with your booty :3
>>
>>24257336
I had a similar body to OP and performed entertainment for some girls with chink kink (I'm half chinese)

there are people actually attracted to that shit.
>>
>>24257415
Hey Ive been camming to. I find it exhilarating
>>
>>24257440
That's why I kept coming back. Also that I can't get laid
>>
i have a question and maybe you guys would be the ones to ask. me and a couple friends have been talking about doing camwhoring but i have no idea how you would get into that, what good websites to use, etc. basically i need to know the basics of getting into camming. Also, can you make much money from it? specifically could fit bi guys make money from shows of them jerking and sucking? or do only girls actually make money?
>>
>>24257415
damn, you're hot. love me some hairless skinny boys with big cut dicks. moar?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.