[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

secret/vent/feels thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 505
Thread images: 35

File: 1459921643758.jpg (42KB, 584x542px) Image search: [Google]
1459921643758.jpg
42KB, 584x542px
secret/vent/feels thread
>>
I catfished my straight best friend to try and get his nudes... it worked.
>>
I fell for a hook up scamming site and lost 300 bucks to it.
>>
I'm a compulsive liar. I'm about to get married to the girl of my dreams, but I'm afraid I may be a bit of a sociopath, because I keep doing awful things behind her back while lying to her face. She found me out recently, and we managed to work through all of it. We're back on track now, but I feel dead inside. It isn't anything new, to be honest, but when I do something awful and get away with it, it makes me feel alive, and that's terrifying. I want to be a stand-up kind of guy, but I feel like I'm really just meant to be awful.
>>
>>24247818
Details?
>>
>>24247829
It was really stupid. I made an account on that site and a fuckton of women started messaging me. The problem was that you need to pay for credits to be able to communicate. In the end kept all the women me blueballed and I ran out of money to pay for it. It was shortly after that that I found out that the profiles were fake.

So yeah go me for being a stupid idiot and losing money.

I just wanted to find a nice intimate fuckbuddy which I could see on a regular basis.
>>
>>24247762

I'm cheating on my fiance. One time he called me and I pretended to be masturbating, but really the guy I'm fucking was eating me out. Another time the guy fucked me and I sent my fiance a picture of my pussy after being fucked, telling him it was after using a dildo while thinking of him. My secret fantasy is to be brutally raped by dozens of men in front of my husband. At first I hate it, but after a while I love it and I join in with them laughing at my pathetic husband.

I don't know why I'm like this.
>>
I love my fiance and we have a kid together but I have a compulsion to communicate with women and flirt with them still. For the last 11 months I have had another online girlfriend who wants to move to where I am. (we are in different countries). I plan to cut the online gf off before making official plans to have her move w me. I know it's wrong but I can't help it. And honestly the online girl and I have much more in common and I have more feelings with her but I know we could never be together. I don't know how to stop doing all this to be honest.
>>
I'm a lesbian, but I have an amazing boyfriend that I've been dating for nearly 8 years. I know I'll have to break up with him but I hate the fact I'll break his heart.
>>
>>24247850
That is so strange.

I literally have the most loving 10/10 gf in the world (in my opinion) and yet i have a secret fantasy of her being raped in front of me and me being cucked. I dont know why this started or if it will stop.
>>
>>24247821
>>24247875
Get help. You both seem like you want to do the right thing which a step in the right direction but trust me, things aren't going to get better without getting proper help.

I'm the same as you both so I know what it feels like but you need to see professional advice on how to work through the feelings.
>>
>>24248124
Don't get help. Just suffer the consequences.
>>
I got an $11,000 raise today.

That was pretty cool.
>>
>>24248684
Yay! Good job
>>
I was heavily abused by both my parents, pretty much from birth till the day I had to flee from them in order to save my life at the age of 15.

Now, 6 years later, I still cannot stop looking back.
I cannot stop hearing their screams.
I cannot stop feeling the beatings.
I cannot stop being sleepless.
I cannot stop hating myself.
I cannot stop wishing I stayed, and just died.
I cannot stop wishing that I was never born.

And I know I need help. I did recieve counseling for quite some time and it helped me a lot. I'm pretty much at the stage where I genuinly don't believe I'll ever get better than this.
>>
I sniffed my girlfriend's best friend's feet while she was asleep and jerked off. To this day it's one of the best orgasms I've ever experienced, and I'm still madly in love with her friend.
>>
>>24247915
offer up threesomes or something
>>
Still can't get her out of my head. Even though we never got together, I still can't help but think that it may happen in the future.

Never had a feeling like that with a girl before. I mean I liked them, and asked them out, but I never felt optimistic that it will happen down the line.

I can't see any real reason that it would happen this time around...
>>
>>24247915
Details?
>>
I have a g/f 7 years younger than me, 29/23(30 soon), but she really feels more like a pet sometimes because she doesn't have her life together. She's intelligent but doesn't apply it so I have no respect for her. Great sex though.
>>
>>24248908
>implying you had your life together at 23
>>
>>24248920
Very good point, But I had a full time job and was developing a skill. She has an associates degree and dropped out of college, and is working part time at fast food. She's trying, but I don't know. I just needed to say that to someone.
>>
>>24248949
Is she fine then? Mentally?
She might just need a break from it.

I'm not saying you're wrong and that you shouldnt worry, not at all..
I just found the part I pointed out to be weird.

I mean, I've handled myself since I was 15 and I still have a fuckton to learn and improve after 6 years of being a adult.
>>
>>24248740
Well counseling is garbage if hasn't help you fully. Only you can let it go. So just accept you got your ass beat and moved on
>>
>>24249006
Well, that's what I've done desu.
I cannot change the past and what is done is done.
>>
>>24248821
She's probably gonna leave you
>>
>26
>never been in a relationship
>meet a really great girl that I'd love to get to know more
>do nothing because I'm insecure about the fact I've never been in a relationship and have never been on a single date
>repeat at 27

If someone could kill me in my sleep tonight, that would be great, I'd owe you one.

The pieces are there, you know? I've spent a lot of time learning from my friends and their relationships. I think I could handle a date. I can hold a conversation with just about anyone, and I'm decent at getting people to laugh. I'm not a social retard. I can convey how I'm feeling in a healthy way too. I'm not looking for someone to dump my problems on, just someone to share lives with, for however long.

Yeah, that'd be nice. But like clockwork, every time I meet an awesome girl, I just avoid her like the plague until I can forget about her. It will probably take a 10/10 cutie with a 10/10 battering ram to get me out of my shell. And since the world doesn't hand out miracles like that, I'll be forever alone. The special kind too. The kind that is earned.
>>
>>24248998
She's had abuse in her past, but won't go much into it. Not my place to share her past. I've no doubt it effected her though.

I think now, mentally, she is stable, but no ones really taught her things she should know for her age. I've just taken on alot of roles.
>>
>>24249024
I know exactly what you're talking about.
This might sound odd, but do you believe it would help you help her if you had someone experienced with the same things to share your thoughts with?
You might wanna read my original post if you havent already.. >>24248740
>>
have habitually cheating on my fiancee since we first started dating 6 years ago. i love her and want to be with her, but she has a lot of mental damage from being gangraped at 14, so i cant play out my kinks and fetishes with her. met this amazingly gorgeous 19 year old that loves everything i want to do.

life, yo.
>>
>>24249036
Possibly. I've read your story. I can barely imagine what that must have been like.
>>
>>24249053
Some people get a great start in life, some does not. Just the way it is.

Well, if you'd like to have someone to vent with, let me know. I can drop my skype or whatever if you'd like it.
>>
>>24249016
I never got with her to begin with... So kinda hard for her to leave something that never was.
>>
>>24249072
Yes, thank you.
>>
>>24249112
*scratches-head*
Was that a yes as in; "drop skype"?
>>
>>24249116
Please drop skype lol
>>
>>24249120
Please drop skype lol
>>
sorry for my decadent English language is not my main language

more than five months ago I fell in love with a beautiful girl from Los Angeles met in a chat room and began to speak from 2010 to date were talking all day by cell phone and I always asked ourselves by skype she put pretexts ... I suspected it but never said anything ....

She had schizophrenia and anxiety attacks said I was his hero for being there and that made me feel good.

I had no job when she helped me with money to keep me a little time to find work, she helped me with a very big crisis of depression so she helped me a lot.

In March to see some nudes on 4chan I see some pictures she had sent me because we had that kind of conversation and discovered in google all lie.

I felt like my world came crashing down and all those broken dreams.

I have two questions:

Because she did all this time?
And the principal who made all this?

She disappeared just have alleged facebook profile of one of his "friends" but the research seems she made 10 fake facebook profiles.

Thank you for reading
>>
>>24248698
Thanks! Gotta love unexpected surprises.

My bosses boss almost got me when he started the meeting by saying, "we've got a problem..."
>>
I wish I had secrets to share
>>
>>24249187
You have one.
Everyone does.

Don't lie to yourself Anon, it's not healthy.
You don't need to share it if you don't want, but there is one for sure somewhere. Large or small.
>>
I should leave my boyfriend and get someone better for me but I won't because I don't want to face my friends who will say they told me so.
>>
>>24249234
Like what I told everybody
>my fetishes
>my angry thoughts
>my depressed thoughts
>my "evil" thoughts
What else is there to share?
And this was irl with family and friends
>>
>>24247875
i feel you so hard on this man. i don't know why i do it. i have the perfect girl who cares about me more than anything in this world but for some reason i talk to girls and even cheat on her behind her back

i feel terrible, and it scares me how much im able to disconnect myself from her when i do those things. I've never felt this way before, like I can't stop myself.

Could depression have anything to do with it? Things have been exceptionally bad lately
>>
I'm a 22y KHV. Last time I've talked seriously with a woman was 4 years ago when a friend presented her to me at school. I'm crippled by anxiety and never go outside except to go to my classes. The only friend I have, I speak to him on skype and we haven't met IRL for like 3 years.
>>
Sometimes I wished I never talked to this girl. We were interested in each other for about 1 year and she wanted me to wait for her. She dumps her boyfriend at the time as well. I stupidly did wait and met up with her near the end of it. We leave 3 and half hours away. She introduced me to my first everything with a partner it was great but I still wasn't dating her. I have no idea why I stuck around so long. I wasted my time. One night when I got drunk and told her I just feel sad about not dating and how it made me feel doing all this stuff and it not being official or anything. She tells me I'm a fucking baby and said "I had the displeasure of knowing you." And stopped talking to me. Who the fucks says that shit to some one you say "I love you" to all the time. I feel betrayed and my time is wasted. She also was my first love so I just wanted to keep feeling loved even when she was being mean to me. I was really not in a good relationship or whatever we had. I have no idea why I stuck around for so long.
>>
I'm lonely.

I'm 31, single, not close with my family. I still have a few friends but the majority of them now have their own families and we don't really hang out like we used to because we're adults now, I guess. I work around 55-60 hours a week between two jobs, partially because I'm trying to save money, and also that I don't really have a lot going on in my life. During my free time, I usually end up sitting around in my apartment trying to kill time with a few hobbies. I know I should try to make an effort to meet new people or date or something, but I always talk myself out of it. I've never had any romantic life to speak of and keep convincing myself that no woman would ever want to be with a guy like me.

I dunno. I've been trying to snap myself out of this jaded and defeatist attitude I've had for the past few years, but I can't seem to shake it.

Maybe I am meant to be alone.
>>
I'm a newly divorced young doctor who just wants some kinky girl who isn't going to being a crazy bitch. Despite looking good and having what I would consider an attractive career, I've never been great at picking up women. Once I'm with someone things go well, it's just those initial stages that suck at.

So for no good reason, I'm lonely. My "stats" say I should have no trouble finding someone, but it really is all about the initial hook.
>>
>>24249491
This reminds me so much of myself it absolutely hurts, except that im 29 and only have 1 job.

I finally got a car back and i thought that'd be the thing where i can go and just start my life.
>>
>>24247805
Hot. You should share.
>>
[vent/feels]

This week marks the beginning of my second year out of school since I kinda dropped out. Father's getting tired of me being a NEET and might kick me out soon. I only have a couple of friends and they all are back in their respective unis. I don't even like hanging with the friend that's in my town. I've gotten super skinny from not eating that much and not working out anymore.

My life isn't even as shit as it has been honestly. I'm starting my own company and met with my first investor recently and he loves my idea. I told my dad about the business and the investor and he just asked if I was gonna get a real job, a labor job and that no one will respect me without a degree. Family is annoyed with me. I can feel them judging and being disappointed. Still feel alone. Turning 20 in a couple weeks, I don't even want anyone to bring it up.
>>
I send nudes to strangers on the internet for self validation even though I have a boyfriend in real life.
>>
>>24247762

Every time i get a new GF it takes me 1 to 2 months to lose all desire and effort to be with her and i stop giving any attention to her needs or person because they never match up to the standards i subconciously place upon every one of them to be as good as the first and only person i ever loved, but i never break up with them because i don't want to be alone.

This has lead to me being cheated on atleast 7 times.
>>
>>24249690
can I sign up for that? I'll validate anything and everything
>>
>>24247850
>I don't know why I'm like this.
the correct answer is usually the most obvious: you're a terrible person
>>
>>24249489
Move the fuck on, seriously that wasnt worth your time. I obviously don't know you but no one deserves something so shitty. Youll find better, dont fret
>>
>>24248740
Grow up and quit crying about getting disciplined. You screw up and point the finger at everyone but yourself all of the time I bet.
>>
File: lms___gabriel_by_crump3t-d5wse2c.jpg (768KB, 1920x835px) Image search: [Google]
lms___gabriel_by_crump3t-d5wse2c.jpg
768KB, 1920x835px
>>24247762
I feel like I fucked up. I recently found out my parents didn't think I could make it through college. They thought I was retarded and it reminded me that I went to special ed in elementary school yet I was with the nerdy kids through jr high and highschool, and once I was in college I was doing Pharmacist/computer scientist degrees until the school screwed me over.

Now finishing this upcoming school year for a process technology/ engineer technician degree and yet I still feel like a fuck up.

Yet I still probably will be a fuck up to their eyes since I'm 22 and never been on a date. (lots of weird stories about trying to get girls though )
>>
>>24249690
Send some to us. Couple here. She's bi and I'm straight but love sharing girls that we meet. Kik wakkytabakky
>>
I don't think I'm going to, but I realized recently that I don't have any personal desire, or reason to live
I haven't had an "I'm glad I'm alive moment" since like 5th grade
I Am Very Lonely
>>
File: 1459392884098.jpg (112KB, 772x817px) Image search: [Google]
1459392884098.jpg
112KB, 772x817px
>>24249935
Join /pol/. If you get into it you can get that feeling with fighting politics or getting ready for revolution.
>>
>>24249904
do you know personally the abuse that they went through or are you making a stupid assumption
>>
>>24249904
Right, you're a dumb cunt who obviously knows nothing, even less than Jon Snow.
>>
I h8 when people delete their threads
Where the fuck is maggot dick? Did mods delete it? Did he? Why. So rude. Just let your thread go to archive with some dignity.
>>
I am going to kill myself tomorrow. I am the bad guy. I'm sorry, I wish I could go back and change it. Everything would be better.

I love you :(
>>
>>24249947
Chill varos
>>
>>24250007
Give it one last try

If not, hope whatever is beyond works out for you
>>
I'm 25 and I feel like I'm too old for the internet anymore, but I have nothing to move on too. I'm a KV with effectively no friend, and most people my age are moving on to starting their own families. I don't have hobbies, the internet was my hobby.
>>
>>24250018
Get physical activity and find different uses for the internet. E.g. Look up and follow tutorials, look up cultural/artsy activities in your area and attend them
>>
>>24248740
Well, perhaps getting revenge on them would ease your pain, because forgetting it and moving on, sure isn't working for you.
>>
I'm an attractive mid 20's guy, but I'm a shut in and socially retarded due to an anxiety disorder.

I honestly, more than anything else just want a partner to spend my time with that makes me happy and that I make happy, but I tell everybody I'm not interested in relationships and that I'm fine.

I also realize that my standards and my "type" of girl that I would actually consider dating are way too high considering my own position as somebody without a real job that can't handle groups of people and prefers just being around one or two people at a time.

I've met a lot of attractive women online but I would never consider dating any of them because they don't fit my much too high standards.

I'll probably never meet the kind of girl I'm interested in because I don't leave my house, and that type of girl probably wouldn't share any of the hobbies I have and so we are unlikely to ever meet, let alone have that girl be interested in me in any way.
>>
I accidentally saw one of my gf's friends topless about two weeks ago when she was staying with us. It was cool.
>>
>>24249018
Well anon., I would highly recommend you get whatever prescription pills you need, to numb yourself enough to go make yourself go get the first date done and out of the way. Also, drop your standards, try dating instead of an awesome, someone who is nice, kind, and has a good heart.

I am a lot older than you, absolutely hate meeting strangers, and never been in a relationship either. It is too late for me now, but you are easily young enough to still try changing.
>>
>>24250047

I don't want to. I don't know exactly what I'm going to do, but I'm way too tired at the end of the day to do anything physical, and I have no interest in going to events or crap like that.
>>
>>24250072
What are your standards, anon?
>>
This is exactly what I was looking for. My ex-wife had an affair with a guy I was training how to fight and when he started becoming overwhelmed and feeling that he couldn't best me; he pounced where he could at my then weakest. I watched it happening and knew that it could, but was so arrogant in my abilities and her dependence on me that I just kind of let it happen. When she left me, I was ripped apart because even fantasizing about it happening, me getting a better woman and her being out of my life-- I just kept thinking it wouldn't. I moved on mostly, but I'll admit that I didn't feel I did anything horrible enough to have her treat me as she did in the end. That and just knowing that he manipulated her and it took, it just makes me feel weaker that she was so pathetic and how pathetic it made me in the end. I don't fight or train anyone on fight science anymore. That's done for me now. So is that time in my life. I'm realizing that strength is not just in the mind, or will, or body, but in the recovery of self and learning what was flawed about yourself; what should be fixed and what should be accepted.
>>
I love to bottom but I'm afraid to be rejected because of my hemorroids
>>
>>24250114
Do it at the start of theday, then. Try reading novels. Ultimately, though, if you dont want it, then you wont succeed in achieving much
>>
>>24250130
I just want somebody that's not fat, takes cares of themselves (Good hygiene), isn't crazy, is around my intelligence (or smarter), hasn't been sleeping around her entire life, and has at least one or two hobbies in common with me (but also has her own hobbies). Also no drugs or cigarettes, though occasional (light) drinking I have no problem with.

It legitimately seems like finding somebody I find attractive that fits even ONE of those criteria is already impossible, let alone all of them. I also know that by "attractive guy" I'm probably a 6-7, depending on what the girl's preference is, though there are some girls really into my aesthetic but those girls are definitely not the kind I'd want to date.

I know I'll probably die alone, I guess that happens.
>>
>>24250160
Those seem like reasonable standards to me. Shame you can't find anyone like that though. You're still pretty young and there's still a lot of time, maybe you'll find someone soon. Hopefully.
>though there are some girls really into my aesthetic but those girls are definitely not the kind I'd want to date.
Curious what your "aesthetic" is.
>>
>>24250221
I'm fair skinned and have long dark hair/light eyes. Girls who like "rocker" guys are really into my look, but they're usually the hardcore party/drugs types.
>>
>>24249045
Youre a piece of shit, yo
>>
>>24250244
Straight edge girls
>>
>>24250244
Why does it matter whether your wife caught oral herpes from her second partner instead of her 20th?
>>
>>24250277
Best kind of girl.

Back in highschool there was this girl who was in all the advanced classes with me, even though she didn't fit in there at all, since she was tall and gorgeous, one of the nicest people ever. I had such a crush on her.

Fast forward a few years after highschool, somebody linked me her facebook page, she bleached her hair, got tattoos and piercings and started dating douchebags and doing drugs. Sad as hell, mate.
>>
File: 1471914591734.jpg (112KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471914591734.jpg
112KB, 1920x1080px
Highly drunk. Feeling like a weight to my family. Lost my job. My art is trash. Le meme gerder issue that i will never touch. Not worth it. Ect
Developed health problems due to excess of work. Got fired for not "fitting in". I cannot get a better job.

I can only make simple cartoons and cannot put an effort to things ect ect ect. Im tired
>>
My girlfriend, almost was fiance, cheated on me and I stayed. Found out in the worst way possible, failed suicide attempt after about a month of living in my own personal hell, and yet; I stayed. Most nights I wish that round had chambered properly. but fuck it I'm still here and nobody knows any of this so I must be doing a decent job of acting normal
>>
I randomly started talking to a girl one day and found she was really interesting. Turns out that we both had crushed on each other for a while and it seemed like we really getting along well.

So we start dating and surprisingly enough it lasts for about a year. By which point we had been talking and hanging out LITERALLY every single day. We would fuck so often it became a routine and i hated it so when i asked for distance she didnt allow me any, so i broke things off. Not even a day later she starts talking to a motherfucker NAMED CHADRIC that she used to work with and i instantly knew it was a rebound. So day 2 rolls around she is still talking to me like everything is all fine and dandy and we get intimate. She says "I love you" and I say it back like a damn fool. The next day...nothing, then another day goes by and she doesnt say a damn word.

This shit happened at the beginning of this summer. Should I fuck up Chad? I've already moved on from her but I still feel this want for revenge. Is it worth?
>>
Not a secret. Just venting. Been talking to somebody I met online 3 years ago. We have been on and off--both had in person relationships in between, but been talking since Nov 2015 again. He finally agreed to meet me in person. I quit my job because they wouldn't give me the time off to see him. He wanted me to move home to my family too, and without my job, I would have to. A week ago, I asked him, "before I pack up my life and drive 14 hours to move home, then come see you, is there any chance you'll change your mind?" He said no. Told me I was doing the right things.

I'm supposed to be in his arms in 6 days. He bailed today. He said he doesn't love me, doesn't want to see me. I am completely crushed. He's given me many excuses--none fully add up. I don't know how to cope. I gave up a lot, just for a chance to meet him. I know it was a big risk, I just couldn't live with myself if I gave him any less than 110%
>>
>>24250504
Jesus. I can relate to that, needing to give someone 110%. But through the heartbreak you kind of learn that the only person you should be giving 110% to is yourself, and then when the right one comes along they can share in that. But hey, I'm still learning that myself. Keep your head up and keep moving forward with yourself
>>
>>24250536
I'm trying, but shit, it's rough. It's a brand new, deep wound too. He won't cancel my tickets, he bought them, but doesn't want me to show up.
>>
>>24250479
Dont go out looking for shit. Shes clearly a crazy bitch and you done good staying away. If that punk gets up in your face tho, break his fucking teeth

>>24250504
Thats gotta suck, girl. You gotta move on since this guy was never in it the same way u were/are. You gave him no less than 110 whereas he gave you no more than 100. Shits not balanced out. That nigga prolly gonna ask you to forgive him or some shit down the road - thats when your resolve gets tested. Find another cock to munch on while you recover, or buy lots of cucumbers (those are good for the health, too)
>>
>>24250537
You'll have plenty of rough nights ahead. Don't do the same dumb shit I did though and go all suicidal, it's not worth it. Just have faith in time and your wounds will heal and you'll be a better person for it. Even though I'm one of the most negative pieces of shit from my experience, I believe strongly in a positive mindset. Give it a shot, look in the mirror on a daily basis and see you're still here- still the same, and see what you can improve. do you, fuck him; let him wallow in the "what could have been" while you continue to improve
>>
>>24250538
He bailed on me once before. Not bailed on meeting, but he fucked up, lied, and hurt me. So I moved on as best I could. I found a big, gorgeous guy. We had a relationship. He fucked my brains out a bunch and call me baby. It only helped to numb me. :( I mean my pussy loved him, but my brain knows good dick isn't always enough to fix a broken heart.
>>
I'm transgender. I've been stealth for over half a decade. You literally can't find any evidence that I was anything but a girl except for my medical records.

My name change was done as a minor, the record of that is sealed.

I'm always scared I'll get found out and my career ruined.
>>
>>24250550
All I can do is take it a day at a time. I've already considered suicide a lot recently. Not because I can't live without him, I just feel so devalued as a god damned human being.
>>
>>24250553
Find another cock, one that shoots big loads to glue yer heart back together LOL but really, try meditating and generally being more at inner peace. Starts out rough , but the benefits are great once you find your worth again
>>
>>24250559
Damn, me and you share alot of similar feelings. devalued is probably the best way I've ever heard a heartbreak described.

Maybe I can shed some light because I've been that asshole online with girls. Long story, but I led this girl on for months knowing damn well I never wanted to meet in person; but I made her think that. I was an asshole, immature. It took years for me to finally accept how badly I hurt her, I reached out and offered the most heartfelt apology I could muster and then let her live her life because I knew she would.

From the sounds of it, and the very little I actually know about your situation, this dude sounds alot like me when I was younger. 23 now, 16 then. If you guys are young too, or if not, this whole thing is on him and his immaturity. You are valuable person, try not to let his problems reflect who you are, even though I know that's like asking ice not to melt in the sun
>>
>>24249260
you're obviously really mature
>>
>>24249499
fuck hookers. get confident. slay pussy
>>
>>24249690
do u have fake red hair and have u been sending them to me?
>>
>>24250082
story details pls
>>
>>24249690
funny, you sound alot like my girlfriend
>>
>>24250555
then you're fine. stop worry about it
>>
Dated the girl of my dreams for almost 7 years. Knew she was the one fairly early on. We were engaged for over a year, with our wedding date coming up in less than 3 months. Then she left me, saying she wasn't happy anymore, tired of arguing, etc. I begged her to stay, offered to do anything to fix our relationship but she said she was done trying.
Now 2 months later, she's dating another guy, and I'm obviously still single. We still talk every day, and are on good terms, but fuck it hurts knowing the girl I lost my virignity to, who I planned on growing old with, is fucking another guy.
>>
>>24250608
Life doesnt always go thevway you want plan it to. Hang in there and get yo shit fixed
>>
Why not another one while the thread's alive? I made 3 different porn vids that are floating out there somewhere and my girlfriend has no idea
>>
>>24250608
thus is the nature of the human female
disregard feels, acquire currency
>>
I jerk off while my friends dog licks my dick
>>
>>24250609
>>24250636
I'm working on it. I've become more withdrawn, and have had some pretty bad days/nights. But overall I'm doing pretty okay.
I haven't been single since I was 14 (almost 22 now) so I'm still trying to figure out how to talk to/meet girls.
>>
I try to talk to about 4 up to 8 guys online at a time not including the ones I'm sexual with in real life. I don't feel bad about cheating but I get upset if they do something similar even to a lesser extent. I've never been in a relationship and not cheated at some point.
>>
>>24250608
why do u talk to her? the sooner u break that off the sooner she will stop owning u. grow a pair
>>
>>24250667
m or f? is talking online cheating? do u cheat in real life?
>>
>>24250673
Female. I get attached and form an online relationship with most people - if they knew I was having sex they would consider it cheating and stop speaking to me. I also have had boyfriends in real life and cheated with others in real life too.
>>
>>24249345
Can't you meet girls to speak to on Skype too?
>>
>>24250685
thats dope.. i do that too but never considered it cheating, i guess it depends if the partner would think its cheating?... wanna kik? loverofallover m/28
>>
>>24250683
when u cheat in real life, is it just a one time thing or do u have another relationship? are there any ground rules of things u won't do with the guys u cheat with or is it full on?
>>
>>24248812
>I'm a lesbian
>>
>>24250300
Lel
More than 70 percent of the population has oral herpes.... Most likely, even you have it
>>
>>24250504
Theres literally a fucking show called catfish, if you bothered to watch even one episode (or the film) you should have realized how fucking stupid that idea was
You quit your job to go see someone youve never met but have been talking to for 3 years..... This shit blows my mind
>>
>>24247850
I really hope that something horrible will happen to your.
Immorale people like you are the bane of our wordly existence.
>>
File: 1472206947180.png (14KB, 599x521px) Image search: [Google]
1472206947180.png
14KB, 599x521px
>24 yo
>never had gf
>never kissed

>going home from a trip
>waiting for a bus
>meet a qt girl
>talk to her, laugh together, all clicks together
>never felt like this before, never met anyone like this
>she goes on a different bus
>go home and feel like shit for the past days

i want to die
>>
95% of these threads are people pitying themselves for having relationship troubles.

Here's my secret: I've never been able to understand why people seem to break down into an existential crisis when faced with the possibility of spending time alone. oooOoooOOOoo big fucking deal. Relationships are the biggest waste of time/money/everything.
>>
>>24250961
Anon please, isnt that just a proof that there still is hope for you..?
>>
>>24250961
I know that feel

sorry pal

>>24250986
I've taken solo trips to other continents for 3 weeks, the thing is that being alone for fucking forever is different to "the possibility of spending time alone"
>>
>>24250986
>mfw i learned to meditate and enjoy silence/being alone with myself at a young age
Being alone is pretty fucking gr8
Almost everything is better when alone. Besides maybe sex.
People who feel incomplete without a relationship are just incomplete in themselves. Fix your fuckin heads
>>
>>24251027
that was the only hope i wanted
>>
>>24251032
how do you know when you've "learned" to meditate

I can do it for 10 or 15 minutes but nothing happens, maybe some placebo of being "calmer"

>People who feel incomplete without a relationship are just incomplete in themselves. Fix your fuckin heads

I understand this but it's easier said than done and when you're a 24 year old straight kissless virgin it's hard to stop thinking about cute girls and wanting to be in a relationship
>>
>>24251046
Try being with a whore, really. Or an escort-can provavly make out with those. Do not get addicted though, will be expensive and is only bandaid solution
>>
>>24251028
I just worded it that way to illustrate how desperate people are to avoid being single. I was referring to relationships, not complete solitude. People are so obsessed with finding a partner that they don't realize how much time they're wasting that they could spend just enjoying life.

>>24251032
Well said.
>>
>>24251078
Once people are actually out there enjoying their own life, they will start attracting people because people want to be near others who have know how to enjoy themselves
>>
>>24251046
>nothing happens
Lel nothing is supposed to happen so good job. Do you do it daily? Why not try for an hour?
I cant totally understand your position but in my experience, good things happen when you least expect them. So if you are obsessed with finding someone its less likely to happen

>>24251095
I second this
>>
About 3 years ago, I was 23, chat online with a 17 year old guy, go on skype, shows me his massive dick, I get super turned and we chat for a couple on months and use snapchat as well but we don't meet because we're both afraid to do somthing, He's still a virgin and I've never been with a guy.
He let's me know his parents are going on vacation and he'll be all alone in his house.
I tell him I'll come if he opens the door in his boxer, says yes. I show up and he's in his boxer and already hard.
Sit next to each other in our boxers and I start touching his dick.
Get on my knees and suck the hell out of it, I wasn't that good but he loved it, came in my mouth.
Switch and I cum on his face.

Didn't meet up since then but still talk on snapchat.
No one knows...
>>
>>24251129
obviously nothing happens, I meant that I felt no benefit to doing it

why try for an hour? What's the difference?

by "how do you know when" I meant how long did it take until you felt like sitting with your eyes closed each morning was doing anything beneficial

>if you are obsessed with finding someone its less likely to happen

I'm aware, I'm simply saying that it's totally understandable for a 25 year old virgin to fantasize about girls and being with someone who likes him instead of just willing it away
>>
>>24251139
I mean, theres a million ways to meditate, you dont have to sit with your eyes closed... You can practice mindfulness at any moment, while walking, while driving, while showering, etc etc
I use sometimes use sounds or music, chanting, guided meditations, positive affirmations, different breathing exercises

It helped me nearly immediately and ive been doing it for 5 years or so
>>
>I have jerked off into my best friend's mother's underwear & played with / cum on her vibrator.

>I also shot countless loads into that same friend's girlfriend's shoes, and even jerked off while licking her dirty panties clean.

>My ex's mother used to grind against my crotch with her ass whenever we were alone, and I sent her a picture of my dick because she asked for one.

>I meet men & women online for casual sex 2-5 times per week, but I've never as much as hinted to anybody that I might be bisexual.

>I felt up my friend's girl while he was out scoring us coke, and she ended up bouncing on my dick while tears streamed down her face.

I am a piece of shit.
>>
>>24247762
I have a big dick but pretty much never get laid. So thanks to the internet I have a small harem of gross middle aged women and trannies that invite me over just to suck my dick for a couple hours.
>>
>>24251323
Why don't they let you fuck them?
>>
My GF's sister was passed out drunk when my GF asked me to drive her home. Needless to say i pulled over in a dark place ate her pussy and unloaded in her ass but after i was done and i got her home she had shit herself in my back seat so after call my GF to help with her i ended up keeping her shit panties i still have them.
>>
when I was 16 I fucked my stepdad multiple times

I somehow hated my mother at that time and think that this is the reason we did it. It was not only fucking, he would stick it in my pussy and then let my mom suck him off without washing. And more kinky stuff...

now I'm 23 and wish I never did it
>>
I wish I were a woman. I've wanted to be a girl my whole life, but growing up in a highly conservative family and having a super masculine face means I've got no hope outside of many surgeries.
>>
I actually think im in love with a girl that i went to highschool with. I barely talked to her then and i barely talk to her now but every time i see her smile it makes me feel really happy. Also im too much of a pussy to tell her
>>
I feel inadequate with women, since the start of puberty (or whatever joke of a puberty i went through).
I guess as a way I found to cope with this I wore lipstick and I gave blowjob to my best friend from age 14-16.
Now I back in the closet, with strong craving... For my current best friend, who is super well endowed, and who didnt get laid for at least a year...
I'm too much of a pussy to come out to him, awkwardly explain how I like to feel feminine, obedient, inferior... for a straight man and worship his cock. But there is nothing in the whole world which would make me happier than servicing him sexually.
>>
>>24250986
good advice. you're right.
>>
>>24251760
Why do you regret it?
>>
>>24252705
because hating my mother was just a teenie phase and I regret that I did such ansty stuff to her. Thank god she never found out
>>
>>24252740
Sounds like he is a shitty person though. Are they still together?
>>
I don't know myself
>>
>>24252740
Agreed it was petty, but no harm no foul. Was the sex at least enjoyable?
>>
File: 1457499314638.jpg (49KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1457499314638.jpg
49KB, 550x400px
>>24252752
Same, anon. I've lost all sense of identity.
>>
>>24252744
he probably would have never done such stuff if I didnt offer my body. Whole thing was my idea. Yea they are still together and even have a child now, my little sis

>>24252754
wasnt that good, but thinking about what we did to my mom made me feel horny and dirty
>>
>>24252767
I don't see why anyone should be appalled by what you did. It's more common than you would imagine.
>>
>>24252767
Yeah it can be hard to resist in those situations but still he should have been a better adult. Is it uncomfortable being around all of em?
>>
>>24252764
I think I'm always pretending to be something I'm not.
It's like my life's a movie, and I'm the protagonist. I feel like I can't be myself because if I'd be, I'd lose too much. Job, family, friends.
It's not like I'm a sicko, but the people around me just don't feel "right". I have to pretend to be something I am not. If I am myself I'll get judged, which is why I'll just stick to be the person people want me to be, which honestly sucks. I was always a person who thinks to much and will ever be. I used drugs to numb those thoughts away, but stopped because of anxiety attacks. I think I have it together, but in reality I do not. On the outside I'm doing fine, but my mind is killing me. Not even because I think too much, but because I distract myself every second just because I don't want to think. This all sounds kinda strange, but that's just how my thoughts work. I've got alot of people I like, but only one person thinks alike. But I can't even trust that person, nor my own family, cause my thinking's too fucked up.
>>
I am in a master and slave findom relationship with a guy I met on CS:GO. He is 18 and I am 21. I am the slave. I give him tributes weekly in the form of payments and purchases. We play CS and I always have to address him as master even when we play with random people. In exchange, I get pictures of his feet and sometimes he lets me cum to his soles on Skype.
>>
>>24252771
well one time he put it in my ass and then went to fuck my mother, gave her a yeast infection. was also my idea. thats definetly not nice

>>24252797
no its pretty much forgotten. my mom never found out and he acts like it never happened
>>
>>24252826
Yeah, that wasn't cool. But times move along. I had a similar experience when my wife died. Didn't take the bait, but my daughter did try.
>>
>>24252810
how much of your disposable income goes to him? Are his soles that enticing that they're worth it, or do you get off more on the idea of being his slave?
>>
>>24252826
Well atleast things are cool there. Sounds like you enjoyed doing some pretty kinky things with the whole cheating thing
>>
I dunno what im doing in life any more, ive completely fucked up and shit isn't going to get any better now. I feel like im just coasting through life, working to survive and nothing else. Shit is just down right depressing and it's made me a cold hearted callous person to the point where i feel like i deserve it. I dunno man. I just dunno.
>>
>>24252836
We have agreed that he gets 51% of every paycheck. I work two jobs so he gets about $1000 every two weeks. He is a full-time NEET so I am his income source.

I would say it is 50/50 when it comes to why I do it. His soles are really amazing. Size 12's, long toes, perfect nailbeds. If you saw a picture of just his feet, you would think it is a girl.

The other part is that I love being under the servitude of another guy. I would not even consider myself gay because I would never have sex with another guy. Just the idea of submitting myself to another guy who controls me with his feet is one of my biggest fantasies (and really the only one that includes a guy).

I also have a hatred for NEETS and how they leech, but I love the humiliation of being owned by one. Nothing is more degrading, yet erotic, like getting a text from him in the middle of a long shift, with his soles in the camera and a text like, "Keep making my money wagie."
>>
>>24252805
It's good you distanced yourself from drugs anon. What do you do normally do when you're by yourself? Away from work and others?
>>
>>24252857

How old are you?
>>
>>24252876
26. Young i know but some of my problems wont go away with time. Don't fret it anon i was just having a vent.
>>
I brought a woman home and fucked her when my wife was out to work.
>>
>>24252871
they sound like pretty great feet. I've never had any humiliation fetish feelings but thanks for explaining
>>
>>24252882

It's cool. You've vented. It sounds like you realize what some of your mistakes were. Fucking rectify them.
Look, I'm 10 years older than you. And I've let my regrets and hate rule my life. And I'm just now trying to break the fuck out of that shitty mental cycle.
It's inside you, just embrace it. If you have any potential for achievement you're more than young enough to go after it. Forget what you think you've fucked up, forget what you think won't get better. Try to make at least a small thing better. If you're fat, find a quality nutrition and workout plan. If you've hurt someone, reach out, try to repair it.
DO SOMETHING. You feast on your hatred and sadness forever and all it will do is consume you.
>>
I miss my ex and all other women are boring at best. I'm in the gutter and I want to die.
>>
>>24252874
Browse the Internet, listen to music, play vidya.
Go out, drink with friends. That's what I usually do.
>>
>>24250582
nah
>>
I am a kissless friendless virgin at the age of 24. I have resorted to posting videos of myself masturbating on Reddit to get some kind of sexual attention, hell any attention at all.

Now the kicker is that my dick is decently big (7x5) and also looks pretty aesthetic so my posts get quite a bit of attention on there. Mostly it's from gay guys obviously, but I do get the occasional girl who messages me/comments about how perfect my dick is, how much cum I produce, etc. Or I message them on the gonewild subreddits and they look at my post history and see it.

Get to sexting with then and I feel like I have some kind of connection

It's so fucking pathetic. I wish that I could just go on Tinder and broadcast that I have a big penis (even though I surely have no clue how to use it) and have girls message me wanting to ride me or get fucked by me, but it doesn't work that way with girls. My ugly face and lack of friends would destroy any chance I have of doing anything.
>>
>>24253412
Could you post a pic of your dick pls?
>>
>>24253529
Here's a GIF I made from my reddit video that I posted here earlier

>>24245230
>>
Male, I want to fuck my niece on my wife's side. She is almost 18. She is hot with big tits kinda ockward and shy. But I think she wants it also. She has given me 'looks'. Idk. I'm going to wait until she turns 18 but my dick gets hard when I see her and she has a BF who I'm sure can't please her the way I can. Above average dick and I'm 33, does anon approve of my plan? Does any girls have that fantasy? Any experience?
>>
>>24250571
He's 28. I'm 23. The first time he hurt me was about two years ago. I just can't fully wrap my head around everything. I know I'm not the wisest for giving him a second chance, but he kept reassuring me. I bought it. I don't think I ever got over him the first time. Not sure where to start now either. Just trying to stay behaved, no self harm, no melt downs.
>>
File: 1424617843566.gif (111KB, 319x257px) Image search: [Google]
1424617843566.gif
111KB, 319x257px
>>
I used to put things in my butt on camera for attention on /b/
>>
>>24250590
>Gf's friend was flying in on Friday afternoon
>Gf was working from home that Friday
>I came home during lunch like usual
>Walked in before noon and heard the hair dryer running
>Thought nothing of it
>Opened the bathroom door to say hello and found my gf's friend blow drying her hair
>Towel around her waist
>Boobs were bigger than I expected, saggy but full, milky white with big, perky, puffy nipples
>She freaked out and couldn't figure out how to drop the hair dryer and cover herself
>I took it all in before I backed out of the room awkwardly and apologized a bunch
>Turns out my gf stepped out to pick up their lunch and her friend had landed earlier than planned because of some airport bump
>>
i dont really go outside except for when i habe class and to shop.
nobody really approaches me or trys to start a concersation with me.
i think i have bad anxiety and maybe bipolar.
i drink alot and just try to hit on chicks online. then i feel bad about it the next day.
then i stop giving a fuck cause i rationalize and say everyones fucked up worse than i am.

i just dont know wtf is wrong with me
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 576x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 576x960px
i have a horrible crush on my cow-worker and my girlfriend works with us. I often catch myself fantasizing about her very frequently these days. At first I tried to play it off like I didn't find her extremely attractive, but then I started actually talking to her and hearing her voice and understanding her personality. It's gotten bad. I look at my girlfriend and still enjoy her presence and want to continue to be her partner through life, but I honestly don't know for how long I can keep it up if this crush gets out of hand.
>>
I keep an ex who fucked me over royally on Skype. Used to do the whole social media checking up on her thing until I stopped about a year ago. She was fucking a horrible human being, awful to me, mental health problems. Went through like 10 years of all the shit stuff in a marriage in 2 1/2 years. She had suicide attempts before I met her, at least one after.

I don't see myself removing her from my Skype in the next few years or more. Not that I talk, just that so long as I know her account is online, she hasn't killed herself, and I feel I have a right to know that.
>>
I dated my current gf for almost 2 years. I want to break up with her but I can't. For unknown reason. I can't even get off when having sex with her anymore. I have to picture my previous girlfriends. Also I'm at a point where every pretty girl a see I imagine fucking her. Oh and I visit cyber sex sites to inact my fantasies and I feel extremely bad for all this. She is an extremely good gf.
>>
Last night I cheated on my girl and the strongest emotion that I can muster about it is just vaguely worrying about getting caught which is extremely unlikely.

I've always been told that I should feel crushing guilt, but I haven't felt even one jot of it. That said, if she does find out then I will because I'll hate the pain it will cause her, but nothing to do directly with what I did.

I kinda feel that this is down to my first GF/breakup fucking me up about emotionally investing in anyone, so now I just don't form deep attachments anymore. It is a bit worrying, will I just count all of my future relationships like this? Something temporary that will always eventually fade away?
>>
I wish you were closer. I love you, we love each other, but college is good and you need it. I just wish I could protect you better.
>>
I sucked my cock when teenager.
>>
File: letgo.jpg (11KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
letgo.jpg
11KB, 400x400px
I'm 22 and I seduce a lot of girls, but actually only penetrated once a girl and couldn't cum cauz my dick went soft again, everytime it comes to penetration my dick goes soft. It happened like 5 times and I don't know if I should seek medical care. I can fap easily tho. I cutted off porn and I have a feeling that my erection will come again.
It sucks tho
>>
>>24255337
Cut off porn.
Don't overthink when you're about to fuck.
Drink a little bit, but not too much before.
>>
>>24255343
I think porn is mainly the problem cauz I'm pretty chill when it comes to sex so when I go soft I generally eat the girl out and make her cum.
>>
>>24247762
There was a girl I was sort of seeing before getting back with my ex. I cut off all communication with her without explaining why. I feel awful for it but I'm terrified that if I message her now to explain that I was in a bad place and that I got back with my ex she'll assume I was using her/cheating on my ex with her. I just feel bad.
>>
There's this chick I like a lot and I don't know if she has the same feelings towards me. We talk a lot and I even admitted that I felt something for her a while back but her reply was really vague and what I understood was that she did. Recently she had said some things that points to the contrary and to more that I wish isn't true and it's been bugging me ever since. I just don't know if I should pursue this again of if I should not do anything for fear of ruining our friendship. I will have to just end contact with her if the worst is to come or whatever happens I feel.
>>
>>24255544
Anything less than a yes is a no.

Words to live by, anon.
>>
>>24255559
You're probably right, I can't help think of her. It wouldn't work though, I try to be rational about it but it's quite difficult with all these emotions. I don't really mind if it's one or the other, but it would end all the assumptions and ideas. Thanks
>>
>>24247762
I currently have sex with my best friends wife and drink her milk.

I've been fucking her since she was about 3 months pregnant and cumming inside of her.

He still doesn't know to this day.
>>
File: 1468708737768.jpg (26KB, 288x415px) Image search: [Google]
1468708737768.jpg
26KB, 288x415px
All you cheaters are some of the worst pieces of shit on the planet. It is your selfish actions that makes life miserable for so many innocent people.

You manufacture unwarrated devastation and evil for a few moments of sexual pleasure. You're animals and not fully human.
>>
I hate life and I slut around to make myself feel better, drink too but that's pretty whatever. Almost killed myself last year and for the last month I thought I'd be fine but now as time passes I wonder if I'll ever be fine
>>
>>24255655
If you can't bet them, join them
>>
File: 1445357737277.jpg (7KB, 320x153px) Image search: [Google]
1445357737277.jpg
7KB, 320x153px
>>24247762
i recently fucked my moms best friend who lives next door. it probably doesn't sound weird to you guys, but she started licking my ass hole while stroking my cock. I've never came so hard. not sure how i feel about any of it.
>>
>>24255655
But, if they never find out then what is the problem?
>>
I want to fuck my boss, and I know he wants to fuck me too. But it's risky because he's married and I don't want to ruin his life just to get my rocks off
>>
I've been sexually repressed for years and have some pretty bad thoughts because of it. I've experimented a couple times before but I never wanted to admit I was gay. I was in a 2 year relationship with a girl that I really didn't have feelings for. I just rode it out while jerking off to gay porn on the side and just ignoring how I really feel. When she broke up with me, I really didn't feel anything (I was a little angry, but that's because she did it in such an awful way). But I've now been starting to accept what these feelings I've had are. I haven't come out to anybody yet, and I'm not sure if I'm even close to ready for that, but this keeping it quiet may kill me.
>>
>>24247762
I've been pretty stressed out for a while now, most of it is actually because of someone i considered a friend of mine, we are cool on occasion and get along really well, but sometimes he gets really negative and just talks shit about me, and laughs about it

my other friends had a get together, and we were drinking and genuinely had a great time, but my buddies gf made a comment about she didn't want to hang "with these losers" im still single and i feel she meant me the whole time, also she laughed and they said it was a joke, but she mentioned it pretty much right in front of me. I have friends like most on /soc/ but honestly they dont respect me much anymore, and it fucking hurts, deep down in my core, it hurts

inb4 find better friends
>>
>born v attractive
>also born with asperger's so looks are basically useless

FUCK
>>
I'm married with a kid, we're both in our early 30s.

I love her but she's gotten fat and doesn't really turn me on much anymore.

About two months ago, I hooked up with a hot, skinny 20 year old I work with at a party. We were both drunk and she ended up sucking my dick.

I can't even blame it on the drink as we've slept together a few times since then.

I don't know what to do as I feel like I should come clean to my wife but when she sees the girl I've been cheating with it will totally destroy her.

Even if I confess, I still can't tell her everything. I've fucked her in our bed. The girl has used my wife's toys and even had my wife's vagina-only dildo up her ass. I don't know what fucked up reason I did that for.

The worst part is, apart from the fact she's really hot, I don't really have any feelings for the girl and she's a terrible fuck but I can't stop myself from going back.
>>
File: 1471278319866.jpg (60KB, 527x410px)
1471278319866.jpg
60KB, 527x410px
>>24256372
Fat women, whether be your fat wife or a stranger, are disgusting. I don't condone cheating, you adultering filth, but I can understand not being attracted to a fat person.

>fat women are disgusting and should just stop eating so much shitty food

Pic is for you, bro
>>
File: internet (97).jpg (39KB, 499x381px) Image search: [Google]
internet (97).jpg
39KB, 499x381px
I fucked up my life so bad it will never be where I want it to be it's too late to try to catch up

basically my day for the past month has consisted of thinking about suicide at work and then getting high or drunk as soon as I come home

I"m sad all the time and it's all my own fault but I feel so sure that I'll kill myself soon
>>
>>24255745
R9K bruh?
>>
My girlfriend has gained weight, dropped out of school a year ago, and hasn't worked a job in quite some time. She complains about how difficult her life is when the toughest thing she has to deal with day to day is waking up before 8pm. I can't take anything she says seriously when I work 40 hours a week busting my ass. I don't know how to tell her to stop being a NEET, or at least lose some weight and be eye candy.
>>
>>24249018

1) Double date with a friend. Have his girl hook you up on a pity date with a chick who is even more of an autist than you, even if you're otherwise out of her league. Practice, practice, practice.
2) Ask your doctor for a propranolol prescription to help with social anxiety.
>>
>>24247762
Personality turns me on the most, but fat women turn my boner into jelly. Why is my cock shallow?
>>
>>24252826
>he acts like it never happened

He hasn't forgotten. A man doesn't forget it when a 16 year old girl asks him to fuck her up the ass.
>>
>>24255337

No porn, no fap, one or two drinks but no more, plenty of foreplay. Keep her on edge as you rub and lick her pussy, make her wet and gasping and begging for you to fuck her. Prolong it as long as you can. Eating her out until she comes a few times is good, the hormones you inhale will prime your pump. You'll also get her gratitude and devotion, and even if you break up, she will have told her girlfriends she's getting eaten out to two or three crashing orgasms with you, and you can count on some of her friends coming around on the sly for more of the same.
>>
File: cliptongue.gif (749KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
cliptongue.gif
749KB, 320x240px
>>24256847
See:. >>24256414
Fat people are disgusting. Do anything you can to limit her caloric intake and/or burn more calories.

>>24256906
Agreed. I bet he still faps to the thought of raping her.

>>24256928
Good advice. Anon knows how to own a dick.

>Pic unrelated
>>
My life revolves around causing my ex-fiance emotional pain, and that includes fucking her friends and sending anonymous messages to her current boyfriend which include hateful speech and her old nude pictures which I kept for blackmail.
>>
>>24256847
Tell her. I told my ex I thought her getting fat was bad and we broke up. Best thing to ever happen to me.
>>
File: original.jpg (12KB, 260x133px)
original.jpg
12KB, 260x133px
bump.
>>
File: Funny 26.jpg (74KB, 750x421px) Image search: [Google]
Funny 26.jpg
74KB, 750x421px
>>24247762
I'm completely lost.

I lack the motivation to to basic things like shower, practice driving to get my license, apply for jobs, learn skills to help with getting jobs, and workout. I've been a NEET for 15 months now. I'll be 22 somewhat soon.

I keep looking up videos and getting advice on how to get motivated. I've been taking prescriptions meds. I've seen 2 psychiatrists.

I just feel like I'm stuck permanently. I feel even if I started tomorrow I'd be so far behind since there's so much to do. Even as I try to break down what I have to do into easy-to-do, smaller bits I use that as an excuse to procrastinate since there's so little to do in so much time. I also feel like my skills can't actually find me a job I want since it's so niche and there are practically none even when it's "college grad job season" much less now when that season's over.

It seems that just yesterday I started off a NEET. Time flies. I've been obsessing over politics and current events like an autist while my life deteriorates. I use them and 2 fantasy worlds I've made to dwell in while my life around me crumbles. I either feel no anxiety at the fact that my life is crumbling or I quickly bury it. Also porn addiction is a thing....

Also I'm a KHV with no IRL friends and I don't even keep in touch with my online ones.
>>
>>24256847
If you break up with her you'll do her a favor, right now you're just enabling her to be dependent on you. She'll go through that phase where bitches want to look hot after a break up and she'll probably better herself or some shit. As for you, you'll be free of the woman-child you're maintaining and find someone who is serious about a future and deserves you.
>>
My best friend doesn't even ask me to hang out anymore, she hangs out with other girls and drinks with them. I wonder if I'm boring because I don't like to go to clubs and get wasted. I feel really lonely because she's my only real friend. She only texted me to see if she could use my address to order some textbooks, I was actually excited and thought she would ask me to hang out. I'm such a fucking loser.
>>
>>24258447
Its not being a loser if you dont like to party hard like she does. Its just crappy of her to treat you like that but spme people are just that way.
>>
>>24250608
Hate when hoes do this kind of shit to nice guys who would do anything for them. She didn't deserve you man, there's someone out there, you'll see.
>>
>>24258459
Thanks, I try not to dwell on it but then I see her post shit on social media of her hanging out with other people and calling them "best friends" I'm like damn. It's very immature but eh it will pass. I need to be more social though.
>>
File: Funny 29.jpg (78KB, 548x965px) Image search: [Google]
Funny 29.jpg
78KB, 548x965px
>>24258443
Mom and step dad.

My step dad is emotionally abusive, alcoholic, and has Borderline Personality Disorder. After being with him since about age 9 I honestly just don't feel for him and he stresses my mom and I out so much that we're both in counseling.

My mom is either super lenient or very loud and naggy. When she's the former I'm my typical lazy, procrastinating self. When I'm the latter I'm so stressed out and just want it to stop. She's also dealing with far less severe motivational problems due to my step dad. She doesn't know about the fantasy world stuff as I'm so embarrassed and it's been going on since I was about 11-13 - I'm the only one that knows. Also I have a very bad eye condition that blocks up my tear glands causing pain and eye dryness so that's a factor too. I'm trying to knock it out. My mom's been sympathetic.

My dad's with my step mom on the other side of the state. I feel sometimes he leads me in the wrong direction, sometimes he can be too controlling and temperamental to the point where I get uncomfortable. But I really love him despite being kinda distant.
>>
>>24258484
Yeah its hard not to get annoyed when you are trying your best to stay friends with someone. I had the same problem going into college but now im a bit better being social does help.
>>
>>24253412
>>24253605
Well I'm a girl close to your age and your body looks great, has anyone ever said your personality is off putting? Do you have a decent income?
>>
I never fully got over my breakup but I convinced myself that I was over it so I could continue seeing and hanging out with my ex as friends. I'm very frustrated with myself and I don't really know what to do. I probably have to tell her and cut her out of my life since I'm in love with her and she's not in love with me. "There's gotta be another way" my brain keeps telling me. "Cutting your best friend out of your life over some lingering feelings is overkill. Just work it out on your own." But I've been telling myself that for the passed 3 months and I haven't worked it out at all. In fact, it's only gotten worse. Plus all my frustration is turning into unhealthy self loathing. I really don't see another way when I'm being honest with myself. I fucking hate this. This is the pain of breaking up that I avoided last year when we broke up. I just want to be friends with no lingering feelings so fucking bad.
>>
>20 F
>be kv, never had a boyfriend before
>have crush on my friend, B-Anon
>Have another guy friend, C- Anon, and a girl friend, D-Anon
>C-Anon likes D-Anon, wants us all to go to the movies together so he can hang out with her more
>Drops hints to me that B-Anon really likes me
>B-Anon has been talking to me a lot more recently, being really playful
>Excited, I get dressed up for the movie
>Put on something cute, nice jewelry, etc.
>B hugs me when he sees me.
>During the movie, I see him keep looking at his phone
>Afterwards, D-Anon teases him about the girl he's been texting the entire time
>He blushes
>I instantly feel like a dolled-up fool for thinking he'd like me
>Smile and tease him about it too, because he's a good guy
>Go home alone and post on a Chinese cartoon image board
>>
>>24247850

You'll die alone.
>>
Someone that keeps texting during a movie it's not the kind of guy you want in your life
>>
This >>24259325 meant for >>24259243
>>
>>24259330
seconded
what a twat
>>
File: img0021.jpg (342KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
img0021.jpg
342KB, 1280x960px
not sure why but this is how I sit.
>>
I'm happily married, but I'm far more sexual than my wife, and crave more attention. I stay up late to masturbate, even if we had sex because I just want more.
I lurk here with the fantasy that there'll be a girl who just wants to have phone sex or trade nudes.
>>
>>24259385
Or even just have a phone conversation with.
>>
File: tomato10005.jpg (119KB, 613x880px) Image search: [Google]
tomato10005.jpg
119KB, 613x880px
I wish I had more control of my life. I think that's why all my sexual fantasies revolve around having power in some way. Sometimes I wonder if I'm even right for 4chan, with all the malesubs around here.
>>
i want a girl i can kick back with and talk to.

also cuddles are welcome. but instead im pretty lonely. its not that i dont want to tlak to ladies or csnt, its just i dont seem to find the girl that gives off the vibes i want. not even super instersted in nudes or sex or anything like that.

one day right?
>>
>>24249311
Depression probably has a lot to do with it. Like things are amazing between my and my girl but the times we do fight takes that extra toll on me and has to do with why I do this. I legit hate it, I know things would be easier mentally if I just stopped doing these things. It originally started bc she cheated on me when we were "seperated" and now I can't stop even though things are better than ever.
>>
Not a secret. Just a vent. Drinking and listening to Hurt. Johnny Cash version. I've admitted to liking this girl probably over a year ago even though she had a boyfriend just because I couldn't hold it in any longer. She gave me that reply that she didn't want to hurt me but wanted us to still be friends. I took it. I figured saying it would make things better. It didn't. And she definitely still flirts and does things that makes me wanna just kiss her and rock her world, even if that means getting slapped and having my own world shattered. It also doesn't help that we both have the same friends and do the same things, so it wouldn't be like we could just split ways and be okay. Her boyfriend is a dead pan emotionless weirdo. She gets frustrated over him constantly but adores him. I fear one day this is going to boil over and I'm going to burst for real in a drunken rant/rage/break-down. Just the other night we played a drinking game where you had to admit the person you'd date despite them being off limits. Of course I had to put her name down, everyone knows I like her. Ugh, it just pushed the stake harder into my chest. That's all, I could probably rant for days about this. Sorry for lack of punctuation. If I actually concentrated on what I just wrote, I'd probably delete it all.
>>
>>24247762
>be friends with girl
>started being friends early 2013
>late 2013 attempt to go on date with her, we see a move together, she says "maybe next time lets make it a group thing"
>rejection sucks, but she's my friend, I get over it
>be now
>develop feels again
>they're different this time - feel more real
>we've become such good friends, and we easily consider each other best friends
>don't know what to do about this

Tl;dr I like friend, but I value our friendship so much I don't want to risk it.

Just venting. And yes, I'm aware that I sound like a 15 year old boy in a 22 year old man's body.
>>
>>24259429
Just go for it buddy, find closure. Maybe deep down she wants to be swept off her feet by yiu to get away from the emotionless dude, maybe not. However you cant continue living like that
>>
>>24259385
asl
>>
I have pedophilia. I say it like that rather than calling myself a pedophile because a) I dislike that word due to all the negative stigma and b) I haven't ever molested a child, nor do I plan on it. It just sucks to constantly have to hide. I wish I could just come out with it and have people respect me for who I am rather than what they assume I do. That is all.
>>
>>24259517
26/m/us of a
Yourself?
>>
>>24259539
24/f/usa
we're in similar situations :p
>>
I'm literally obsessed with sex. I'm obsessed with the concept of sex although I know I will never get it since the only way I meet people is through 4chan and no girls in kentucky use 4chan. It's gotten to the point where my life goal is to have a lewd female snapchat partner. Not to get a family or travel the world or anything. I don't want to be this thirsty but I can't help it. The fact that I'm a friendless virgin doesn't help things.
>>
>>24259553
>kentucky
people in kentucky are slutty as hell.... step outside and go get some pussy. bring some moonshine
>>
>>24259553
Get off 4chan and stop fapping so much
>>
>>24259549
Oof, sorry to hear that.
Did you want to do anything about it?
>>
>>24249629
Wtf is your problem? you're doing great. you're as old as me and you're starting your own company, you're a fucking awesome dude, your family will understand you eventually, just put yourself together and get things goin'. "The social opinion about you isn't really determined by what you have it's determined by how you look, people will respect a NEET if he wears cool clothes and look happy, Society only cares about appearences so use that in your adventage.
>>
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph57c27bf66aa7b

I just made a porn video because every fucking time I met somebody who I want to befriend/fuck/marry they live overseas.

I am salty af desu senpai
>>
>>24247762
My stepsister is pregnant with my baby. However, she convinced her boyfriend that it's his. He's rich so I don't mind.
>>
>>24247762
I still wear tighty whities because I prefer them over boxers and boxer briefs and have a wedgie fetish but when I'm at work, I do get self conscious a little even though no one can see my underwear
>>
I'm 21.
I don't know how to be in a relationship.
I fear responsibility so much that I would never own a cat, even though I love them to death, just because of the fear that I might be a bad master for it. And also because I don;t want to witness it's death as it will destroy me from the inside.
I am trying to overcome social anxiety by doing CBT by myself, but I have a feeling like it's stopped working for me.
Trying to get in shape but lately only get frustated at myself and motivation reaches an all time low.
I I am truing to get better at my hobby so I can make it a full time job, but I am too afraid that I won't be able to get enough money from it and end up either being a NEET for the rest of my life or finding a job I'd hate.
I just want someone to hug but I am not ready for a relationship, as I am not even sure about my sexual orientation anymore because I don;t think that anyone would gladly spend time with me for more than a few hours.

I know my problems are objectively nothing serious, but at least I can let it out sometimes. Not that it helps.
>>
>>24247805
Fell for a catfishing and always suspected my gay best friend
>>
I'm a wizard and I'm desperate enough that I'll probably be a cuck if I ever manage to get into a relationship.
>>
I like girls that are too young for me.
Didn't have a GF during high school but dated several girls in college and all of them were younger than me (some even 4 or 5 years younger). Then I had a long relationship and almost married this girl but it didn't work out and she moved overseas for a couple of years. Then I realized I was too old for the girls I was attracted to and it was not acceptable anymore. Haven't had a GF ever since, I don't feel lonely though, and to me sex is kinda overated anyway. I just hate how everyone around me is always pushing me to look for a GF, and telling me I'm missing out.

My ex and I are very close friends now, and she knows I'm kind of a pedo. she even finds it funny, guess she knows I'm too much of a good guy to be dangerous.
>>
i birthed myself
>>
I still lurk 4chan hoping to meet other old school Anons, even though that type of Internet kid hasn't seemed to exist since like 2009ish. I found 4chan December 2003. It's both cool and terrifying how mainstream memes have become.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 540x472px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 540x472px
I am madly in love with a lesbian and I don't know to stop.
>>
Ppl say I look like the lost Kardashian.
>>
File: 1422229658527.png (62KB, 1352x440px) Image search: [Google]
1422229658527.png
62KB, 1352x440px
>>24255655
>>
I feel so disconnected from things one day at a time. I dont really enjoy listening to music as much as i used to or gaming in general. And i can feel myself slipping away slowly but unsure how to feel reconnected with life choices.
>>
>>24261523
Go back to the past, metaphorically. See what interests made you happy before video games and the adult life made you start worrying.
>>
>>24261537
Thank you <3
>>
>>24261544
I had forgotten what simple things made me happy. I loved Greek mythology and archeology, mostly old stones and fossils. I remembered all the things and it got my hopes up. This summer I went to a stoney beach and found some fossils and it made me content for a while.
>>
>>24261552
Do you have a skype i could maybe add? I know venting out to you though may be a bit of a task to deal with, but just someone to help me progress to a good place would be really nice.
>>
>>24261576
I don't do voice or cam on skype as my microphone is crappy on my comp so I use mainly text on my phone. If you're ok with that then add my stupidly named skype, I should have thought harder to name but didn't think I'd use long.
: cam325994
>>
Venting: I was in a relationship for two years and just broke up two months ago and I feel like a fucking crazy person because I don't know how to be single anymore and I keep crushing on every guy that's nice to me and I feel lonely but I also don't wanna fall in love with the first person that likes me after this breakup just out of loneliness but I also don't wanna be alone and ugh I just need a hug and lots of alcohol.
>>
>>24262050
Sorry to hear that long term breakups are the worst. What helped me the most was making new friends and doing new things.
>>
>>24262050
Please do not become another rebounding slut that bangs whomever to either forget, "move on", or other.

My recommendation is to get a change a scenery since it really helps. You must help your brain break those old connections and make new ones.
>>
>>24262110
Thank you. And that's what I'm trying to do ^_^ I appreciate the advice.

>>24262113
That's what I want to avoid but I also haven't gotten laid in like... a long time. Like since months before the breakup. So it's hard not to just casually fuck right now but I know that would fuck me up even more emotionally so I'm not going to. And I actually did exactly as you suggested-- I moved across the country right after we split.
>>
>>24262131
Moving across the country definitely sounds like it would help. Have you been able to make alot of friends?
>>
>>24262138
Slowly but surely! Kinda hard to meet people off the internet nowadays but I've made some friends through work connections and just running into random people and stuff. I don't go out very much but I have people that would be down to hang out if I asked. So I guess yeah.
>>
I'm currently in a relationship that's very demanding on me. I'm the giver and they're the taker. Occasionally they'll put some effort in by doing something like washing the dishes once or twice a week but other than that I'm pretty much doing everything. They know it and feel guilty about it but I just keep saying it's okay to make them feel better. I guess I've gotten used to it but every now and then (like right now) I want to be the one to be taken care of.

Tonight I've got some free time, I want to spend it by taking someone out for a steak and getting a good fuck at the end of the night but I know I'm going to settle for some mac and cheese and concluding the day by masturbating in the bathroom.
>>
>>24262192
Thats good to here its always nice to have friends. Internet friends always seem way easier to make then real friends. Is there any friends you feel close enough to talk about how your breakup is making you feel?
>>
I have a major incest fetish. I read incest stories all the time, mostly daddy/daughter or brother/ sister. My bf has no idea and i know would be disgusted, I also really want to be fucked by a dog and love beast videos. I am disgusting
>>
File: i_said_no_goddammit.gif (2MB, 300x308px) Image search: [Google]
i_said_no_goddammit.gif
2MB, 300x308px
I kinda attempted gay sex with my gay then best friend while drunk. Couldn't get it up. Don't know if it was whiskey dick or me not being into guys as much as I am into girls.
Also I once had two friends over when I had the house all to myself as a teenager and got so drunk that I ended up spreading my diarrhea all over my bed- and bathroom.
>>
I think I'm in love with a coworker, Bridgett.
But I'm in a relationship already.
>>
>>24262737
I hear ya, I've been reading incest stories, and posting incest art to get other anons interested in it.
My SO would freak the fuck out at what I do online. But I think that's part of the fun of it.
>>
>18 yo
>never even the slightest chance at a relationship
>asked one girl out who I thought was into me, really just trying to be nice thus fucking up any sort of possible friendship
>friends all in different state
its the same story if not BETTER than a hundred thousand different 4chan users, and there is actually hope for me. I've been slowly but steadily losing weight and I think once i get a better body I could actually be handsome, but that still leaves my horrible personality and rank dick for a girl to have to "settle" with. Whenever I think about teenagers I know going out and fucking DOING something it makes me feel sick, I'm so pathetic. I tried to kill myself last year, and nothing even happened to me that made it worse in the days prior. I had to sit there and tell myself that it wasn't going to get any better tomorrow morning, and this was the only way out. I regret so badly that I didn't stick it through to take more pills that night because obviously it didn't work.
>>
Fuck it I'll bite
I'm so fucking depressed me and a girl have fallen in love over the internet she live in America and I live in the uk and because of both of our financial situations well probably never meet :(
>>
Fallen for a girl 4 years younger than I am. She's everything I could possibly want in a woman, I haven't felt this way about a girl in over half a decade. Similar personality, similar music tastes, absolutely beautiful, if there's anyone I'd want to rot away with in this world, it's her. We even talk pretty regularly, she started talking to me first and we hit it off, sending eachother memes and music to listen to, talking about random stuff. It hurts inside though because I'd guess she's not interested in me that way, so I can never just come out and say how I feel. At the very least I made an awesome friend, but I burn inside a lot because I wish I could show her how amazing I really think she is.
>>
>>24263087
>It hurts inside though because I'd guess
>I'd guess

Yeah cya LoL u wanna be her lesbian friend or wot?
>>
I used to lie about lots of stupid shit to get attention at the start of secondary school when I was bout 11/12, rather than admit I lied at the time when asked about the stuff a few years later I just kept the lies going because I diddn't want to admit what I did.

It would be stuff like claiming my grandad had a really cool life in the army when I know nothing about him at all, or saying I was born a twin but the other one died when I was born. These topics have never came up again since I was about 15 but I always felt bad about them and don't have the balls to admit I was lying.

Also, It was my fault for not doing well in my exams and stuff, I tried to shift blame onto other people and my teachers and stuff and my parents believed me but it was all my fault, I could have done a lot better if I tried.

And I post quite often in dickrate threads and get off on people who I know are almost all guys responding to pics of my dick, I don't know whether that makes me gay or Bi or anything, I've read some FMM Fanfics with some guy/guy action in it and stuff and didn't mind reading them, but I know I would never touch or want to be touched by another guy in any way sexually.
>>
>>24250504
I'm here still and been having a lot of suicidal thoughts. halp.
>>
>>24263398
go see a doctor and talk to actual people in the actual world about it, not only strangers on the internet.
give your own life 110%
>>
>>24263421
what this guy said
don't expect a prince charming in this world, its not gonna happen.

Nobody is gonna come sweep you off your feet and save you from your life.
>>
>>24263445
off 4chan that is.
>>
>>24263421
>>24263445
I plan to, but it's 1am so I can't make any appointments at the moment. Had some fucked up nightmares though. Not looking forward to sleep. It sucks.
>>
20 y.o. virgin here. I've always had problems with Intimacy, flirting and just talking to cute girls In general. The only girl I've tried really hard to get with seems to just see me as a friend. Probably the only girl I've truly felt comfortable around

I take her out, we enjoy the same hobbies and hang out a lot. She lives out of state but we manage to see each other fairly often and well stay with each other when visiting each other. Sometimes she's really flirty with me and other days she's a total bitch to me.

Pretty much stuck in the friend zone, normally this wouldn't bother as much as it is if it weren't for the fact that we've hooked up before (didn't fuck.) I don't know what to do, I enjoy spending time with her but sometimes I feel it would be best if we stopped talking.
>>
>>24263479
try not to think about it. do a few pushups or squats or whatever the fuck, as long as it gets your blood flowing and you start feeling better. if not, stay off the internet and read a novel
>>
Im bipolar, my friends and family don't know it also cripplingly depressed they also don't know. I have never seeked out help and I probably should before I kill my self :|
>>
>>24259114
oh yeah... my personality is off putting because I'm really weird, sarcastic, and because i have ADD i get pretty annoying...
>>
>>24263674
so what are you waiting for? words of encouragement from /soc/? listen to yourself before others and go seek help
>>
>>24258471
Bump
>>
>>24256372
You got a kid. Don't confess shit, take that shit to the grave.
Dump the 20 year old, and guilt your wife into working out.

I'm worried about our health, we want to be around for our kid, etc
>>
I think that western society's obsession with liberalism, feminism and white guilt is absolutely disgusting. I come to this board and for all this talk of "liberation of the body and miiiind maaan", through sex and drugs, I've found that young people are more unhappy and more depressed. I despise the worship of black culture, I despise the mainstream jewish liberal press, and I'm finding myself more and more isolated from my own generation.

> lol ur a loser then

Yeah maybe so, but you cannot deny that modern Europe and America are going down the fucking tubes. What's worse is that you have all these "worldy" 20 year olds now, who think it's hip to be a jaded septum pierced dumb bitch, who in reality hasn't worked ever and has lead an incredibly sheltered life.

I just want normalcy. I want the nuclear family, and i want to be happy.
>>
>>24263130
Not sure what he meant by this. If all she ever wanted to be was friends I'd be okay with it. I wish I could have a relationship with her, but it's just not going to happen, there's no reason she's want to be with me anyway. Being friends with her is almost as good though. Contrary to popular belief, men and women can be good friends without being intimate or romantically invested in eachother you fucking autist
>>
File: Her.jpg (10KB, 185x162px) Image search: [Google]
Her.jpg
10KB, 185x162px
I'm not over my SSS+ level ex from five years ago.
I've dated other girls who I would rat from 6-8, but I never got anyone remotely close to her.

Think about her maybe 2-5 hours a day.

It affects my work, hobbies and my sleep as I usually think of her at night or while driving.

I usually skip every other day sleeping due to it and the only time I can pass out is from exhaustion.
--

I'm too clingy while dating anyway.
>>
I'm really sorry to the girl I just de-added but it was you or a close friend and I'm emotionally closer to her.
>>
I sometimes feel human
>>
File: 1471607789549.jpg (517KB, 1875x1875px)
1471607789549.jpg
517KB, 1875x1875px
>>24264473
You are certainly not alone, but similarly thinking people have been scattered, ostracized, and deemed "racist" by certain evil people and brainwashed neo-liberals. We are a decadent civilization in decline and our women have become both spoiled and selfish and infantile.

We need to organize, stay positive, keep our ideals and ethics alive, and remember that strength, truth, and virtue will always win. But, we first need to first get through these dark and declining times.

Pic only kinda related since it's the only one of its type I had on my phone.
>>
>>24265318
>We are a decadent civilization in decline and our women have become both spoiled and selfish and infantile.

Implying a large percentage of men aren't just as bad.
>>
>>24265341
Sure but women are worse. I hate them both if it makes you feel more equal.
>>
I've been dating 3 girls at the same time for more than a year and it's killing me. It's very stressful but i can't bring myself to break up with any of them because i'm a pussy when it comes to hurting someones feelings. Girl #1 is the hottest but our connection is the most shallow. Girl #2 is the 2nd hottest but we have a great connection although recently she's struggling with herself a bit. Girl #3 is the least attractive but the most desperate for my attention/sex and she has big breasts while girls #1 and #2 have B-cup size. It may sound great but really the guild and the managing of it all is eating me up inside.
>>
I went my entire first day back to College hoping that I'll run into her.... But nothing
>>
File: 1470872765426.jpg (634KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1470872765426.jpg
634KB, 900x675px
bump
>>
i'm falling in love for an autist i met online from another country
i know it' not real
and we'll probably never meet
but i can't help it
>>
>>24265811
why do feel that what is keeping you both apart?
>>
I am starting college in october. I am currently working at a fast food joint and i work for 7/8/9 hours a day mostly. I walk to my job which takes me an hour. I get minimum student charge and hour. I also have been asisting my elementary school teacher for four years every weekend for 4/5 hours. I am exhausted. I have one day a week when im free but i do the voluntary work. I dont want to do it but i cant say no. The teacher occasionaly gives me some money. I dont like that money. It makes me feel horrible. I feel used and i feel like that money is there so they can sleep better. I also dislike it because i dislike helping that teacher now. I have a job. I will need to concentrate on the school. And idk if im capable. I mean im exhausted to the point when i barely walk because my feet hurt so bad. I dont eat much cuz u dont have time. I work constantly for over 12 hours. But the thing i dislike the most is how im feeling about all of this. When i tell my parents how hard it is for me. All they tell me: but they gave u money so dont stop. And i kind of feel disappointed with my parents for telling me that. And i despise myself for feeling this way. I feel like a horrible person.
>>
File: wolf_by_25kartinok-d56rv3c.jpg (337KB, 723x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wolf_by_25kartinok-d56rv3c.jpg
337KB, 723x1000px
>19 y/o female, England

I wish that I could get married to some nice man and have a traditional white picket fence type life, couple of kids in a nice neighborhood, I look after him and them and it's all harmonious.

Unfortunately, that will never happen for me and it kills me. I was put in a mental hospital for ten months when I was thirteen for trying to kill myself, tried again while I was in there. I'm covered in scars. This year I developed major issues with eating and just about got into the underweight zone (though I don't look it. fml.). A lot of the time I wake up and the first thing that comes into my mind is just "I should kill myself" along with images of bashing my head against a wall until my brain decorates it. I tried to kill myself again last month, spent a couple of nights in hospital, nobody knows, I have no friends, hid it from my parents etc. Tomorrow I'll be finding out if I'm going to uni or not, and if the answer is negative then I'll be making another attempt.

I'm just so fucked up and unlovable and the idea of no one ever really wanting to be with me unless I hide a huge part of myself and my life just makes me want to die desu.

The icing on the cake is that I have literally no sex drive and I'm afraid of doing the deed anyway.

That was cathartic, thanks to anyone who bothered to read.
>>
Seven years with my fiancee, were thinking about making it serious and legal.
My grandfather died last month and my parents wanted us to move to his flat. The thing is, it's right next to us, smaller by 10m2 than what we rent and needs a lot of cash invested to renovate (plus I would have to change all furniture to not go crazy there).

I know talking my parents into selling it to get some start-up to buy us something for us own will be difficult and she does not want to talk with them, want me to do it solo. When I told her that it's about us she said that "by the law she's nobody and I can change girl next week". It fucking hurt so much hearing that and being left alone with that. To the point I was thinking about breaking up.
>>
> Be me, 26/M/England.
> Diagnosed with autism a few months ago.
> 5'7'' manlet. Dealing with weight issues now and becoming /fit/ which is one positive.
> Haven't told my parents, wouldn't know how to tell them and would be afraid of their reaction.
> Can barely hold conversations with people. I've had few real friends and only one (with hindsight, spergy) girlfriend who eventually cucked me after 4 years.
> Have thought about offing myself a few times. Almost did it not long after I left school but pussied out on the way to the railway station.
> Can't hold down a job. Can't focus on anything that requires more than a couple of hours of concentration.
> Too high functioning to qualify for autismbux.
> Wasting my life living with my parents. Can't afford to move out.

I don't know what to do to be quite honest.
>>
I've been a shut-in for a long time. Very inexperienced in every regard.

Couple weeks ago I stayed with an online friend in Chicago for a few days. It was my first time visiting a big city like that and being around a bunch of people. If I'd been alone I probably would've been scared but she was with me the whole time and that helped.

Now that I'm back, I miss it. A lot. I miss having people to talk to, I miss going to bars and restaurants and being around people. It really looks like a fun place to live.

I want to move there but I need more than just one friend and I don't know how to make friends. I'm lonely and now that I know what it's like to be around people, I'm that much lonelier.
>>
>>24265890
Why don't you think you could have the storybook ending? I mean do you turn dark and wish to die because you can't have it? Seems like if you stopped hurting yourself and let someone love you....someone would.
>>
I just miss you T
>>
>>24265890
It'll get better, promise. Just try to think positive. I know that sounds stupid, but you need to trick your physical brain with whatever positivity you can.

And be glad that you're not fat.
>>
I'm in a LDR with a guy (he's in Quebec, I'm in California). We've been together 1 year and 8 months.

We met online in a chatroom through a "friend." Guy seemed really cool and chill.

Three months into dating him, I found out he sort of catfished me into dating him (making a "wingman" account to convince me to like him) because he was too shy to just come up and ask me like a normal human being. However, because I didn't want to hurt his feelings, and I grew to like him a lot, I forgave him.

Big mistake on my end.

As months go on, I see his true personality. He's... mentally unstable. Depression and some sort of personality disorder. He has three female personalities that he likes to act out as, both online and in real life.

Though I try to be understanding and caring, I'm really unhappy in the relationship. He's always depressed, he gets butthurt and angry with me over stuff we used to laugh about... and I can't help but be angry and a bit creeped out that I have to compete with three personalities in his mind just for his attention. Plus my family thinks he's crazy, and that I should find a sane boyfriend closer to home.

Now I find myself wondering if I should break up with him. He always tells me that he'd have no reason to live if I weren't in his life... so I have this lingering fear that he'll kill himself if I leave him. Hell, he threatened to do so when I was honest with him about being unhappy in the relationship.

I just feel... trapped.

>Tl;dr: I'm in an LDR with a mentally unstable guy who catfished me into a relationship, and he threatened to kill himself if I leave him.
>>
>>24266672
Red flags everywhere. There is no reason to stay in this toxic shitty relationship at all. He lied to you, you are clearly unhappy.
>>
>>24265890
Hey Anon, I hope you find some meds that help. You probably look different to yourself than the outside world. What do you want to do at university?
Why would you think you're unlovable? Also don't worry about the sex drive thing, one you are obviously depressed and need help with that, secondly you don't feel desirable and that can diminish drive, third the right person will be understanding. There is so much more to relationships than sex.
>>
>>24266672
He's not going to kill himself he's just manipulative.
>>
>>24266696
Agreed. I've been with him long enough to see the good in him, and he's my first love... but I'm not happy with him. Not anymore.

I think the only thing stopping me now is... fear. What if he really does off himself? I couldn't live with myself if I was the reason for his demise...
>>
I've allowed my overbearing mother to steer me in circles since I was born. In November, I'm leaving for USCG Recruit Training, and it's the first thing I've ever truly done for myself, with no consideration for how my mother or family at large feel about it. They're all very excited and proud, but I almost wish they weren't. I wish I hadn't told anyone, especially my mother, because I feel like every time it comes up, she tries to hijack the conversation to pontificate about how much of a proud mother she is. I feel like this is a classic mommy issue, but I almost don;t want her involved. I feel like when I ship out, without her constantly hanging over my head, I won't feel any compulsion to reach out to her at all. It's going to be a whole lot of missed phone calls, and alot of holidays I won't decide to come home for. It's a huge relief, and I hate that, because I know that's not a healthy relationship to have.
>>
24/m

My girlfriend doesn't know I've cheating on her with her Trans-sister.
>>
>>24247844
Hey! Sorry about that, mate.
To everyone else, don't do this shit. I know it looks real but trust me, my sister works as one of the 'fake profiles', they get your money and you get jack shit.
>>
>didnt get into program I wanted
>girlfriend of 1 year i lost my virginity to and was best friends before we dated broke up with me
>just get drunk and high every night and stay up til 5 doing nothing
>2nd closest friend i never see anymore, 3rd closest friend turned into a piece of shit, and 4th closest friend i also never see anymore.

Like if not good
>>
>>24266727
you have no fear of him stalking and killing you leaving him,because that most likely to happen
>>
I'm gay and had sex with my step brother multiple times.

I tell little lies all the time. I usually have good intentions behind my lies but it still makes me feel like a piece of shit.

I try to be a good moral wholesome person but at the same time i'm torn because i wanna cut loose and party

Sometimes i fantasize about my friends.
>>
So I have this cousin (4th cousin) who lives in another state than me. We met each other at a family reunion. I was 13, her 12. Ended up making out in the basement. We then tried long distant dating. I only told a very select few about what was going on. (It obviously didn't last long) Every time I went to visit her, both of us were in a relationship during the visit, and neither of us felt comfortable doing anything together. When she turned 18 we started trading nudes to each other, that only lasted about a week until we both started feeling guilty. But now, (me 22, her 21) are both single and I keep having dreams of us being at her house and having the best sex ever. I told her that and she said she was flattered, and that what we did in my dreams was pretty hot. Now I really just want to find any reason to either go to her or have her come here so that I can just fuck the shit out of her.
>>
>>24249018
Sympathize and understand pretty hard 19. Same situation
>>
I wish my dad would pass away so I could split the 7-8 mil he has with my brother. Ik I sound fucked up but I've grown up with everything handed to me and I don't know how to live without a lot of money.
>>
>>24247762
wanna make a sleeve tatoo but fat as hell. Feels shitty - hate myself
>>
Ive been with my gf for around 5 years now and although I have never actually cheated on her, I always find myself trying to engage in a dirty chat or pic trade with someone else (although it never actually makes progress.)
Just wanted to let you guys know that if you think you're a piece of shit, I'm a bigger one. I hate myself. I don't know if I'm just bored or if I subconsciously don't want to be with her anymore. I find myself pondering about it daily but I end up just getting high playing video games ignoring her and bottling up my feelings. I don't know if I should open up to her about the mistakes I've made or if I should just break it off so I don't hurt her more than I already have. I am truly at my limit here I can't take it anymore why do I have to be self destructive.
>>
/soc/! Help! I'm a 21 yo 6.5/10 that lives alone and only get social interaction at work! How do I make friends, my old friends from High school are at college so we've grown apart. I live in Redneck County VA and I've even gone on Craigslist looking for groups or community volunteer events but I didn't find any. There's just nothing to do here, maybe if I had attended college instead of going into full time employment in would have made friends. I wish I was a normal person with a normal life instead of this meaningless monotony and solitude, I'm so lonely I'm going to lose my mind!
>>
>>24268740
Right in the heart, anon.
I've been with my bf for 5 years, and he does this. I went through his phone and and found him doing this with a co-worker, and boy have I been fucked up since. Any time we're having a nice moment I remember that, and there goes the happiness. Any time he works late or is going out with his friends, I tell myself i'll still love him no matter what he does, and I cry and think about how awful I must be to not be enough for him, and now every time he says he loves me, I don't really believe it.
>>
>>24268769
I hope to whatever higher diety there may or may not be that you are not my girlfriend. But he could still love you. I love mine very much even though I have been untrue, although I am not quite sure if the 'current' love I've developed towards her is authentic or obligation. Best of luck in your situation.
>>
>>24268795
Nah, my bf is playing video games in front of me.
>authentic or obligation
That's how I feel about him toward me. Like because it's been 5 years he has to stay with me, or because i'm the 'best' (see least abusive) gf he's had that i'm him soulmate
>when we have family events my parents call him their son-in-law
>my heart hurts and i just smile and nod
>if he proposed to me today i'd tell him no
>>
>>24268811
I don't think I feel obligated because of the length, although that contributes, I mainly think I feel obligated because of the times I've wronged her. I don't want her to feel the way she's felt anymore I want to make up for my past mistakes and be a better man. I only want her to feel happiness now and in the future. I think she deserves better but if she wants only me then I just have to better myself so I can proudly stand beside her.

That family stuff definitely isn't helping, and even though we're in opposite situations I feel you on the aching heart, mine still aches to this day just thinking of the disgusting things I used to do. But - - take it from someone who is in the same position as your boyfriend, Anon; if he's hurting you then he's hurting too. All of the anguish and regret I feel strongly in my heart, I'm sure he's feeling it too. If he's a decent human being even in the slightest, despite the actions he's taken, it's definitely weighing him down.
>>
>>24268769
Does he know you know?
>>
>>24268833
I hope you're right, in that he also feels some sort of doing something wrong. But I even feel like you, like I feel like i've wrong him somehow and I have to be better for him so he doesn't have to do that.
>>24268834
Yes
>>
>>24268853
Considering the fact that he knows you know, and I know mine knows, gives me hope that he feels similar to how I do. You didn't do anything to wrong him, dear, he's just another piece of shit out there just like me. But even pieces of shit can change. Just give him a chance and if he continues then break it off, it isn't worth torturing yourself.

Thanks a lot for the exchange. Even though it's just anonymous, getting what I've never told ANYONE off of my chest makes me feel better. Hearing what it's like from my gf's end really puts things in perspective, even though I haven't done that stuff in a while, especially since I always avoid the topic. I usually feel less than human but a stream of tears and those early morning feels really restores my humanity.
>>
Someone's threatening to leak my nudes and it's my own fault for being that trusting with a dick. He said he wouldn't do it if I sent more but I refused and cut him off. Its just a shitty situation and it's all my fault
>>
I'm jealous that my students can be out as gay/bi/whatever while I have to stay in the closet so I won't lose my job.
>>
I've had sex multiple times and I haven't been able to cum once, at first I thought it was cool to had that kind of stamina and girls would like it but it puts a serious stain on my relationships. My current Gf sometimes will stop sex (oral or otherwise) and cry because she doesn't think she satisfies me.
I know it's stupid in comparison to what other anons have posted but it's been eating me for a while.
>>
>>24255655
>>24261493
This x 10000
>>
>>24255662
>>24256705
>>24261523
>>24262737
>>24263320
>>24263674
You all sound like my ex,,kill yourself already
>>
I've aways been in relationships with someone "on the side" not multiple people, the same few over the years. I feel awful that it made me feel happier in said relationships. Now I've moved away , have a family that's growing and all I want is that extra person. Definitely expressed to my fiance but he doesn't quite understand. I get my thrills I suppose by talking/sexting with randoms from time to time... nothing ever lasts
>>
>>24265811
tfw im a autist
could it be me?
>>
>>24247762

My ~1.5 relationship (we stopped midway) just ended for good.

It all turned to shit so fast, and I still love her like I never did...
I just want to cry
>>
>>24269575
Prostate stimulus is your friend.
>>24268920
Yes it's partially your fault for supplying the pics but it's his fault for being such an ass. It's just the nude body, don't worry about it.
>>24269892
Keep talking to your partner about it. You'll either find a way for both of you to be happy, he'll never find out and you'll be happy but unhappy with keeping it from him or you'll be both unhappy.
>>
>>24269948
I could try prostate stimulus but I may not be comfortable with my butt being played with yet (which is ironic I guess, since I love anal)
>>
Girl lives on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean. I think about he all the time but I doubt she does the same. I really hope I don't fuck it up before we can make plans to meet, she's perfect
>>
>>24249499
Skype?
>>
>>24269934
why did it end
>>
>>24270068
why doubt how will you fuck up
>>
>>24247850
You shouldn't be marrying him and you deserve to die alone.
>>
>>24248949
Sounds like she just wants to be a good housewife or something.
What do you mean by not having her life together?
>>
i am a jewew
>>
Im 20y.o. and i dont know how to keep contact with people on a friendly or relationship basis. The first couple of months are normal but then every thing just goes stale. Im capabele of keeping 's conversation but for some reason i can't start a conversation after a while, I always get the feeling im a nuisance for the other people.
>>
>>24268708
He obviously did a shitty job at raising you then. Only weak little faggots would trade their family for the chance to be a lazy unaccomplished waster.
>>
i'm blackac and mbarely support my own living. i feed my daughter with my own house money, ouse money but i cant on welfare. the goverment wont protec us
>>
>>24270348
Sounds like the government's already giving you other peoples' money
>>
im muslimuslim and i prey to allah gthat people will stop putting stereotypes in us we donott bimb people not all of us ok
>>
i am a gayay and other cock. i suck the mancock but when u suck the vajina it dont seem so bad rite? how would you like me to make fun of u for sucking vag just like i suck cock? what if their was a straight word for fag? i call u fag but yur strait. no diference
>>
There was this girl (8/10), that was 2 years younger than me and she started smoking. When I was with her she smoked and I got really attracted to her smoking, but I never showed it or told her. I bought them for her from time to time when we hang out. When she left my place I ate the cigarette ash and butts with her lipstick on.
>>
I may have a generalized lack of emphaty, or whatever it is written.

My gf father died this year by accident, in his... late fourties, I think? Or early fifties. Knew the man a bit. Four days after seeing his cold dead body on a hospital bed, I just stopped caring.

Had serious issues avoiding screwing my relationship, since most of the time I couldn't bring myself to think "Hey, it's a fresh wound for her, she can't just forget it and go on".
>>
>>24270225
Because she has a real life with friends and school and she's way out of my league, ill probably fuck it up by coming on too strong
>>
>>24270629
how strong is too strong and do you even talk to her
>>
Just want your opinion guys.

So an ex girlfriend of mine is married to my best friend. For 10 years! One month ago i got too drunk at their house and was in no condition to drive, so i crashed in one of their rooms

Next morning i wake up and see her looking at me, I must have surprised her because she left the room all embaraced. And its not like she was close to me watching me sleep, she was near the door of the bedroom.

Moments later i get up and só does my friend and then she asks me secretely if she woke me.

I mean wtf. Is it weird? Should i tell my friend? Shut up and move on with my life?
>>
>>24270868
>Shut up and move on with my life?

yeah, that one. Do that.
>>
>>24270535

It's normal to not care about the father dying, but not normal to not care about the pain it's causing her. If you don't care about her, then it's best to end the relationship because it would be cruel to her to do otherwise.
>>
>>24269575
Are you self conscious when naked?
My ex bf used to make me cum like once a month and we fucked several times a day. But a couple years later, I'm much more confident now and I cum a lot more. I don't know how dicks work though.
>>
>>24248124
I'm the guy who has the online gf....Or should I say had. It's been 11 months tomorrow. 3 days ago she fucked another dude. I'm fucking crushed. yeah I know it was wrong in the first place to even be talking to her. However, if my baby's mother told me right now that she had done the same, I'd still be crushed by online gf. Bottom line her and I are through, and I realized I am shit.
>>
>>24265890
Wanna be friends..?
I'm >>24248740

>>24250068
>Revenge
That is something that I've thought about, a lot.
I'm affraid however it would most certainly only cause more harm to myself than good, if we're to be realistic.
>>
I am a sleep creeper since i was 12. 29 now.

I have groped and fingered every cousin, friend or any of my sister friends who have slept in my house or when we travelled together.

I had a strict routine, sleep deepness tests, breathing rhythm, etc. I also used xanax mixed in alcoholic beverages sometimes. I didnt fuck any of them, tho i tried once and failed. I loved to smell and taste their pussies, but i dont know why, my favorite part was groping and licking them tits *pic related* from the movie invisible man or something

I also did it to girls i fucked and girlfriends. The thing is that they can't wake up. There is something about the risk of them waking up that rushes me MORE than cocaine. I think i may have felt a similar sensation when street fighting.

Nobody ever busted me.
>>
forgot the pic
>>
Dammit Sam. I still love you and think about you every day. I made the wrong choice and I'll have to live with that forever.
>>
I just want to feel the touch of a woman... It has been so long and I feel so alone even though I know I have got some pretty good genuine friends... I've even kind of looked for people on here but there is never a thread about Australia.
>>
Lance I love you so much more than you know. I dream about you almost every night, I've felt this way for years but been so fucking afraid that you don't feel the same way. I don't know if you do, and if you don't it's okay, we can pretend this never happened- we can work through it. I don't want this to fuck up our friendship, but I'm tired of living in unknowing.

Lance, I'm in love with you.
>>
>>24250309

Hey you. Explore that gender issue. It's scary, and lots of people(especially in this shithole) will put you down for it or tell you you're mentally ill. It's not a meme, love, it's you and it's legitimate. Your identity is something to be proud of and expressed, but you don't have to be an out-and-proud activist about it, either. Be yourself, try new things. Don't give in to societal pressures to conform. This is your one fucking life, live it how you want.
>>
>>24251962

Bullshit. There's no rules for what a "woman" has to look like. Some girls have masculine faces, and that's a-fucking-okay. You may never look exactly how you want, but you don't have to be as uncomfortable as you currently are. Perfection is unattainable, but satisfaction is within your grasp. Do you, girl.
>>
I'm pretty sure my girlfriend is the image that starts every asshole thread on /s, but I didn't take the picture...
>>
>>24265890

Recovery is possible, and your thoughts do not define you/determine your destiny. You are worthy of this life. Try new things all the time, push your comfort zone to try and get a little out of your head if you can. People are fucking difficult, but I've found support groups helpful if you can bring yourself to open up. You're not alone.
>>
I really want to take some pills because I hate myself but I don't know anybody! and I'm thinking about posting I'm one of the local hookup threads to see if I can find someone
>>
>>24272271
>>24272289

The Marxism is strong with this one.

>don't be pressured by society
>implying biology is irrelevant
>>
Well I am having a hard time adjusting to living on my own. My roommate, who happens to be my best friend, annoys the ever living shit out of me with his insecurities and pettiness. Like, I never really noticed until I started having to interact with him on a day to day basis. He recently got a GF, not bad looking etc, but jesus did this just cause to get even worse. Idk maybe im just a bit crazy but he does some pretty retarded things
>>
>>24266220
Because the people who want that kind of life do not plan it with ex mental patients. They do not want people like me to raise their children, and I understand that.

>>24266233
I've heard that so many times and I don't really know if it's true. I know this sounds really edgy but just in a matter of fact way I don't think everyone is cut out for life. I just can't seem to function properly. Before my mother had me she had an abortion and I think it's some cruel joke that someone probably normal didn't get a chance at life while I was forced to struggle with mine.

>>24266708
Thank you. I have been on meds before and I really despise them but I guess I'll probably try again at some point. It may be less permanent, but it's essentially a pill-induced lobotomy isn't it? Medically making you function differently, changing who you are and your personality. I want to be a teacher. I know that there's more to relationships than sex too but it's obviously a hugely integral part for 99% of people while I am literally the same as I was as a child in that area. I used to get the urge once or twice a year to at least read some stupid smut or something, but now it's not even that. I feel nothing, ever. Thanks for the kind words though.

>>24271472
That could be nice. What you went through sounds really awful, I'm sorry. Do you have Skype?

>>24272324
Thanks. I've just been like this for so long and every time I start to claw myself out of the hole I end up at the bottom again that recovery seems like the unreachable light at the end of the tunnel. If I go to uni I'm hoping that that can be like a fresh start and I will try really hard to make friends and change my life. Thanks for the comfort.
>>
>>24261384
Found 4chan at about the same time as you, friend.
>>
>>24272458
use it as a learning experience. i personally do not like having roommates and i live on my own now (thx military). you'll survive.
>>
I've been a mess as of late. Unemployed, staying up late, drinking, smoking, avoiding interaction with friends.
I think this low might be a long one. I'm looking for jobs but even than I have no desire to work any place i'm applying to.
Worst of all I want to move out by the end of this year so I can finally stop being a burden on my parents cause my brother is already such a headache for them already.
>>
File: 1451100417245.jpg (42KB, 800x746px)
1451100417245.jpg
42KB, 800x746px
>>
I can't stand being around other people.
I'm probably sounding like such an edgelord right now but I just prefer being by myself, because when I'm around others I need to put on a face of confidence and intelligence or they'll think I'm boring, I have friends but I'd rather spend time alone and in terms of significant other's I avoid the opposite sex like the plague. I always feel so tense and stressed around others and I hate it because I know that's not right, ugh. vent over.
>>
Someday I want to try this pickup line

>excuse me, i need your help. You see, my massive penis is being hunted by the NSA for leaking documents. The safehouses have been compromised and the only places I can be sure it won't be found are inside your vagina and/or mouth, prefarbly after a firewall of netflix and chill is erected. Will you help make your country accountable to the people again, and save the most wanted penis in America?
>>
I might have aspergers, not much of a secret but it might be why i keep a tied noose in my closet
>>
>>24272693
J?
>>
>>24260776
Did you ever ask him? How did you feel about it, get turned on knowing someone else was getting off to your nudes or no?
>>
>>24253412
reddit please.
>>
>>24265890
I'll be your friend, skype is maverick0693
>>
>>24270328
I have the EXACT same issues with making friends. I've been with the same girl for almost 3 years now so that's fine, but friends... I literally have none. I'm 20 as well, maybe it's something to do with the age? I've started uni recently, just haven't found a friendship group or anything for the reason you mentioned.
>>
File: CC04.png (10KB, 523x462px) Image search: [Google]
CC04.png
10KB, 523x462px
I'm alone and graduated; thought about taking a year off to work in the field to see if I want to go back for higher education, but gut feeling says not go into debt over some paper I don't want. I just try to schmooze and be nice to the people I work with, and that's how I became a fully certified pharmacy tech and disabled support counselor.

Meanwhile the single life has opened my mind to mastery over masturbation. I'm pretty confident if I could land a relationship with someone, I'd explode some hearts.

Also making a webcomic is hard; I'm pretty sure I sentenced myself to hell for the next 15 years.
>>
I post pictures of a female friend online for guys to cock and cum.
>>
>>24271792
Eric?
>>
I just dont have the courage to do anything, like moving forward in life, I always fuck up and delay things that i should do.

I seriously dont know what to do, dont know why i do that. I hate myself right now.
>>
I live with my boyfriend and his german shepherd. Bf is out of town two weeks a month for work, and while he's gone I fuck and suck his pooch on the regular. Being doing this for about 6 months now and thinking about gently breaking it to him - I want someone to watch me.
>>
I'm sick of having a double life one of when I'm around friends I act all happy like nothing is wrong and then whenever I am alone I try and drink myself to a "betterplace" event though I know what I don't like about my life (biggest problem is can't change it myself) I just want to be happy with someone one who is makes me happy... #foreveralone for the next few years
>>
>>24266186
Leave /fit/, that manlet mentality they spew is terrible. I'm a survivor from there.
>>
I was going to end my own life the other day. I ran away and there was a search party. I haven't taken my medication since Monday, and I plan on continuing to just stop taking it until I spiral into a world of no self-control, gaining the balls to finally kill myself.

You don't think about it and plan it, it's mostly impulsive. I'm just waiting until it gets that bad to the point I'm crying alone in my garage with a bullet, curled up, waiting for those demons to tell me to do it.
>>
I have been in a relationship with my roommates girlfriend for three months. He lied to her and cheated on her, so she stopped talking kindly to him for a while and started to hang out with me. Her and I at the time were just friends. Suddenly, we fall head over heels for each other and spend the next month together all on his blessing. We never had a title but we were still in this relationship regardless. After this month, he goes against his word and pulls her back with one fell swoop but we still maintain this thing we had. It turns out that while we were together, after many late nights of sex, she becomes pregnant, even though I never came in her. Two months after he went back on his word, after all of the fighting, after the friendship we lost, and all of this time he would keep from her and I, she had a miscarriage. It fucked her up completely, and me, but I couldn't grieve. These two months I've been fighting with myself, her, and my roommate. He hates me for taking everything from him (even though he only cared for himself in the first place). She still loves me for everything I am, but I don't feel the same way because I see this entire situation as my fault. He developed a dom personality with her that she has to follow or else he will literally kill himself because his ego has to be the biggest in the room. I left the apartment a week after her miscarriage because I was being forced out of the lease at the end of the week. I haven't been able to grieve and I still can't or I will lose everything I've worked to maintain. I wanted to love her and rightfully be with her, and now... It won't happen. She is telling me to push her away so that I can live my life but I can't do that either. I love her so much.
>>
>>24277795
tl;dr
>>
>>24247762
I cheated with my best friend's gf for two months. Only me and her knows.
>>
>>24247762
*vent*
I really want a vagina. I don't want to lose my dick and balls. It's really present in my mind lately and I don't have a person to talk to about this.
Sometimes I feel like I have a vagina down there. I touch myself like there's one past my balls.
I fantasize about picking a girl up and she discovers it. She's kind of freaked out by it at first but then she starts eating me out and then I recipricate and I fuck her, then she fucks me with a strap on. It's more intimate and romantic in my head than it sound there, I'm sure.

I've explored this a lot. I don't want to be a woman. I really hope one day science allows me to have one.
>>
>>24277795
So you are a giant pussy you fell in love with some chick and then just gave her up. Maybe it's for the best since she went back to her bf so easily. If I were you and I really wanted this chick I would just take her back, have her move in with me and that is that. The guy saying he will kill himself wont, his ego is big enough he wouldn't take his own life. It's just a tactic that people use to hold power over one another. Man the fuck up.
>>
>>24248740

Take a deep breath anon. Then consider this: this is your karma. You have the seed inside yourself, that whatever you experienced, first you did to others in a past life. This is their karmic revenge on you for those actions. Own this, renounce any wish for revenge (karma is the ultimate, unfailing revenge arbitrator anyways) or harming others, and you will close your past and open a horizon to your future. The most genuine source of refuge is your own compassion and kindness to others, because it makes you confident to be in this world. Nurture it, grow it, and you will fundamentally alter your reality - it's a horizon you cannot see, but if you really work on it and remove even the thought of being a helpless victim from your consciousness, the sun will rise.
>>
girl met me on internets.

she wants me bad. really bad.

we talk for a week, meet, cuddle with clothes. not sure but feels good.

we meet at her house. holy shit you're huge but omg you do everything right. i'm in cuddle heaven but can hardly get my dick hard.

she's my kinda girl between the ears. funny. smart. seductive. sensual. very physical.

she's not my kinda girl from the mouth down. fat girl boobs, big stomach, just an OK ass, hips and thighs are good though. her legs are fucking amazing, nothing but muscle.

she's huge. fuck. i love thick girls but this girl is bigger than me, and i'm 275 and about 200+ of that is muscle.

she kinda makes me horny but makes me feel so loved/cuddled/etc

finger her until she squirts twice on 2nd date. but her pussy stinks. i thought it might have just been an awkward moment on the first date but her pussy legit fucking stinks right out of the shower. i love the smell of pussy and told her that. she has told me she doesn't want me to eat her out because she finds that disgusting.....yet after she squirts all over my fingers she pulls them to her face for her to suck off the juices.

i can't stand how she looks. she's fat, her posture isn't great. not like thick fat but like just fat fat. if she lost 100 lbs she would be a sexy 6.

i mean i'm jacking off while this bitch is squirting everywhere and i can't even get my dick hard.

she's crazy about me, gives me everything i could want and calls me handsome and sexy. she's got a good job and her own place.

i'm absolutely horrified to be seen in public with her.

all i know to do is make her my weekly cuddle bunny and keep looking for wife material......while hoping to see if something finally clicks with us sexually.

i'm definitely going to see her next week and spend the night again. i want her to feel loved and in the bed we're so good for each other. it's things outside the bed that worry me.
>>
For L***,

I need to say it. I love you. You probably worked it out and that's why you no longer talk to me. I'm sorry if I did anything wrong ever, I wish you'd talk to me again. It's been seven months now and I really really miss you more than anything ever.
I wish we would still talk every day like we used to. I loved our long conversations about just fucking anything that would often go on all night.

You're amazing and perfect and pretty, god you're so so pretty. I could never make that clear enough just how pretty you are. Your face was the most beautiful face I've ever seen.

And not just that but you where so sweet and kind to me. You're cute and have a perfect personality. Seriously, I love how chill and almost emotionless you are. It's rad and makes a difference from basically every other girl in the world who seem to be overly emotional babies. I have never had a crush on anyone else before and likely never will again. I feel incapable of ever seeing anyone else in the same way I saw you.

But you know what? I knew it would never work. Seven years is a pretty large age gap. and then there's I**... Although, sometimes you'd say or do something that kind of gave me the impression that you liked me back. I do think we would have been great together but I suppose some things aren't supposed to be. I used to daydream about laying down atop some hill with you at night, watching the stars and looking out for UFOs. I would have done anything to make you happy. For the longest time that was the only thing in the world I cared about.

I love you so so much but I am getting over you.

And If you're somehow ever reading this, and you know this is me, then I just want you to know that I hold nothing against you. I'm not even mad that you have ignored me for months on end. Honestly I just want things to go back to how they where. Let's be friends again. Message me, let me know you saw this. I didn't choose to love you but I'm glad I did.

From your friend, A.R

<3
>>
>>24277916
You are a fucking terrible lonely person. Dump her. Its not going to click sexually because you aren't physically attracted to her, mean time she is going to fall in love with you while you search around for something better and leave her in the dust.

I'm pretty sure you'd hate it if that was you in her postion, why do people do this shit to one another.
>>
>>24272588
I do, femanon!
utah-can
>>
I can't stop thinking about you T
I'd give anything to be with you
>>
>>24277807
>tl;dr
You're sitting on 4chan with nothing better to do. Read the fucking post.
>>
>>24278081

well i can't just dump a girl i enjoy spending time with. i can however prevent it from becoming too serious.

she won't fall in love with me.
>>
>>24278529

if anything maybe i'm more scared i might fall in love with her
>>
I was with my most recent ex for a year and a half. She looked like and had the same name as one of my sisters. I couldn't get it up with her consistently and mostly just ate her out a lot. We broke up about three months ago because of our sex issues. Im aware that the whole thing was fucked up but I miss her damn near everyday. We haven't spoken at all since the break up and cut off all social media ties.
>>
>>24278288
Who is T?
>>
>>24270192
In the off chance that you actually see this again, it's enteriushush
>>
>>24277916
The person you're with sounds like some one I'd really like in my life right now.
Enjoy it all while it lasts at any rate, right?
>>
>>24247805
same, but female friend, haven't been able to fuck her yet
>>
>>24278789

that's what i'm going to do.

like i'm about to go to bed and wish she was here right now.

i still want to shove my dick inside her but i guess it's weird i want to cuddle up and just feel her more than fuck her.

my gut has told me to give her a chance. she has so much potential.

like right now i can't wait for her to text me back. fuck. i'm such a hopeless romantic, and she knows it.

i just gotta get that pussy stank fixed. it's almost bearable. i've sniffed so much pussy and hers is the only one with armpit stank a few hours after a shower, but i think it's her squirt and juice more than her actual pussy. i smelled her panties and could smell the difference between the two so i think it's a simple matter of getting her to drink and eat a little better.

she's good for me and i'm good for her.

just disappointed at myself when she told me to put it in last night and i told her no, teasing her into oblivion. i wanted to fuck her so bad but i just couldn't.

not to mention that her pussy was ridiculously tight, i could hardly get a finger in there. i'm gonna have to loosen that bitch up.
>>
>>24247762
I find nice female noses really attractive. It's like the first thing I notice about a girl.
>>
I feel alone... And i don't think i could get a gf/bf because social anxiety kicks in whenever i get intimate in that sense with anyone... Help me please TT_TT
>>
>>24276043
Holy shit. Text me.
>>
I hate everyone here. I hate everyone that posts their pictures. They know they're attractive, and they want to be validated. And they will succeed in doing so because they're attractive and I'm not. I don't get why you people are even here. Fuck you guys.
>>
>>24250007
Don't be a cuck, it's not worth dying for. Nothing is.
>>
>>24272588
You still here?
>>
I've been undergoing shamanic initiations for about five years now. I regularly communicate with spirits, and have spirit world journeys. I can't tell anyone I know in my regular life this because I live in a western country and will be intensely ridiculed. I regularly feel extremely alienated by my esoteric experiences, and don't understand ordinary people or society very well anymore. Living in two worlds at once can be very depressing.
>>
>>24278750
Perfection
>>
>>24279069
Magic happened today
>>
>>24278865
What species are you
Animal, mineral, or female
>>
>>24280510
Male, 18
>>
File: 1456949945997.gif (974KB, 411x458px) Image search: [Google]
1456949945997.gif
974KB, 411x458px
I'm a 24 year old pseudo-virgin

Didn't get with a girl until I was 23 (introverted and mild social anxiety despite having decent looks and being fit)

Phimosis made sex impossible, foreskin couldn't retract and I was in too much pain to cum. Just gave up after penetration.
>>
>>24281192
Why haven't you gone through the operation room?
>>
>>24247762

Hey, the sooner we realize
We cover ourselves with lies
But underneath we're not so tough
And love is not enough
>>
File: 1466831251004.jpg (166KB, 812x727px) Image search: [Google]
1466831251004.jpg
166KB, 812x727px
>>24281253
Scared shitless of circumcision desu

Heard there was a surgery that could simply let the foreskin retract instead of hacking it off, but America has a fetish for circumcision.

Should stretch it daily but ive been too lazy
>>
>>24249018
Here's what you do:

1) online fucking dating, and lower the living fuck out of your standards.

fuck some fat chick. that'll give you the confidence necessary to go on and maybe, if you're lucky, teach you that, since beauty standards are learned, they can also be unlearned/modified deliberately by yourself.

how do you train your sexual preferences? simple: just jack it to porn with fat, ugly and/or old females. Over time, the initial disgust will fade and your reproductive instincts, the same that are currently making you long for death because they're unsatisfied, will take over and make you hot for girls you wouldn't have pissed on earlier.

remember that the best thing about feeling suicidal is that any adversity you face will be small stuff compared to the fear of death.

just imagine your depression as being a guy holding a gun to your head, telling you to fuck fat chicks.

once you've got some practice with unattractive girls, the self confidence also carries over to attractive girls btw.
>>
>>24249491
no one is meant to be anything, being alone just appears like the path oth least resistance to your emotional side.
if you find nothing worthwhile about yourself, then make something.

I only left my depression and low self esteem behind when I started getting good at making art and getting appreciation for it.

for a notion (like "I'm good at/for something") to be present in your brain, you need to get some corresponding input from outside.
check out this vid for reference
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC9S_fFMnaU
>>
>>24249709
top kek
>>
I've been in love with my best friend for nearly eight years now. She's a gorgeous and intelligent woman and I think we'd be good together.

She's dating some autistic retard (literally) who couldn't care less about her and I have no idea what to do. What does it say about me that an autist can be with her and I can't?
>>
>>24263714
well than you just need to find a girl that's also weird and sarcastic.

I must have swiped through >10000 girls on tinder in like 2 years, but eventually I found the girl I'm gonna marry.

do you really think you're so unique that you won't find a match in 10000 tries?
it's definitly worth it.
>>
>>24281619
He took the chance and you didn't. Not to sound harsh but in the end that's what happened. She could feel the same about you. I say if she's happy then leave her be and see what happens. If she's not happy then nut up and tell her how you feel
>>
>>24281631
She's miserable and she knows how I feel. What now?
>>
>>24258415
try making art.
write, paint, or sing your emotions out.
by working on verbalising/visualising your inner world, you will get a better grasp on it and as a bobus, you might also recieve validation for what you do.
>>
What did she say about how you felt?
>>
>>24281631
?
>>
Met a girl here.

Got p attached.

She doesn't talk anymore.

Hasn't for like a month.

Pretty sure I saw her post a few days ago.

Rip me.
>>
>>24281584
do i know you
>>
>>24281947
idk, do you?
>>
>>24247762
I recently started going on this fantasy erotica literature site. I pretty much have started jerking off to things I thought I would never even consider in my life (and I was already pretty hardcore)

Seriously, I hate who ever writes this stuff they must be even more fucked up then me. I know I'm technically not doing anything wrong but when I think of what I just read and I just came to I feel sick inside. Makes it hard to interact with other people irl. I'm pretty addicted to and trying to stop only makes it worse.

Anyone else ever had a similar situation?
>>
>>24247915
Fug I hope that's not me.
>>
I always let people outsmart me, it's so funny for me. They all think they are so smart and clever and cool. Even teachers, I'm always ahead, I like playing fool or clumsy. It's funny but very cringy. It's embarrassing to see it. I'm just ahead of the curve.
>>
>>24276673
where does the pooch cum? do u swallow? does it fast different that human cum?
>>
>>24276673
i will watch
>>
I wan't my ex- bestfriend to fuck my petite girlfriend with his 9 inch cock, i imagine myself licking the cum off her and then both of them brutally attacking me.
>>
>>24250007
tell us your story
>>
>>24276673
m/28 kik me: loverofallover
Would happily watch! that sounds hot
>>
>>24250007
If you've honestly done something wrong, you owe it to yourself to stay in this world and try to make it a better place for someone. If you don't care about your own life, try to care about others
>>
I no longer enjoy life unless I'm stoned and I hate it. I just wish to be happy again
>>
I have an invasive voice in my thought patterns that tells me to kill myself at least once a day, every day for the last 5 years.
>>
>>24280307
I got really attatched to a girl, I met here once. My name starts with a T so I wonder. I decided to work on a toxic connection I had at the time instead of seeing where it could have gone with her.
It could have been really awesome. Oh well. For whatever it means to her I wish I never sent her that email letter. that girl I decided to get back with wrecked the shit outta me.
>>
i just wanna fuck someone. male, female, trans, nb, i dont care. someone please have sex with me ):
>>
>>24283248
When was this
>>
>>24283271
You sound like you're fat.
>>
>>24262737
sounds pretty hot to me honestly
>>
>>24283445
nah shit happened this summer and i wanna drown myself in hedonism>>24283633
>>
I fucking hate my husband and am thinking about taking my youngest kid and just leaving. like not say anything just disappear one day and not go back
>>
I'm 33 years old and married. I have been sexting with an 18 year old who wants me to help double team her with her partner and assist with her training as a cock slave. I'm probably going to do it.
>>
I got really drunk and told my friend's younger brother I'd give him a hand job. I'm really thinking of going for it.
>>
File: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Wilson-0.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
>>24250955
BANE?
>>
>>24281192
You can get a steroid cream from your doc that will make stretching much easier, def go with stretching instead of circumcision
>>
>>24247762

I have a 4 year GF, and I catfished my best friend's gf to her nudes. It worked.
>>
I'm fucking my girl, her mom, her sister, her cousin, her aunt and her best friend and are all clueless about it. I wonder who will get pregnant first?
>>
File: 1467861784980.jpg (153KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
1467861784980.jpg
153KB, 1000x563px
>>24282965
>>
>>24284044
how ?
>>
Call and leave your secret on the voicemail (347) 470-0246 #secretvoicemail
>>
I am nearly certian I am depressed.

I do not want to tell anyone because I dont want to be put on meds since I want to be a pilot, idk if that'll be stuck on my medical history

But its getting bad. I dont want to die or anything. Everything feels hopeless. None of the girls i speak with are interested in speaking with me after a solid 20 minutes, none of my friends bother to hang out with me or talk to me even if i try to get with them first.

im lonely, feel like my family believes im a failure and i dont evem find joy in the video games/movies i used to love.

i hate myself. is this how adulthood is supposed to feel? been 21 for a few months and its been the worst year of my life but i dont want anyone to know that
>>
>>24281699
Same bruv. I misjudged how close we were and thought she wanted to be more than friends and it all fell apart.

She was my only friend within 300 miles of me.

I start school this week, so I'll be more over it soon, but it still hurts.

If you're reading this for what it's worth I'd love to try being friends again if you're ready.
>>
>>24281699
Are you the gender reversed version of me?
>>
Same old should have, could have, would have bullshit. I'm going to miss you Shay. I love you. Farewell.
>>
Been addicted to opiates for nearly two years and it's ruined my life.
>>
>>24285585
11 years here. I got sober 4 months ago and relapsed a couple weeks ago.

Going through withdrawal again, it's fun. Try and quit now senpai.
>>
>>24285587
Actually going through withdrawal day two right now and it literally feels like I'm dying with something ten times worse then a flu. Worst part is I'd use again if I could I overused my prescription this month and that's the only reason I'm off it. Tried to get off it like ten times but the fatigue and low energy always make me relapse.
>>
i cheated on my girlfriend with this crazy chick that was trying to essentially rape my best friend.

i confronted this girl after the event took place and the next thing i know im balls deep in her ass and her sheets are covered in juices.

feel like shit and tell my friend. He chastises me until he admits that she pulled the same stunt on him while dating another of our friends.

I secretly wanted to keep fucking her but never happens.

best part was shit happened later on and I unknowingly trap her in a situation where I made her ruin her friendship with our circle of friends and she blames me for it and might have been avoided if I actually did try harder to keep fucking her.

>the thing i cant seem to comprehend is that i feel more bad about breaking the bro code than the actual cheating. Am I fucked up?
>>
>>24285383
Maybe.

Name?
>>
>>24285592
Ouch, that's rough. How long until you get another prescription filled?

I'm on day 2 as well, day 3 is when the magic fun happens. Imodium and gabapentin help me a lot, Xanax or Valium especially too.

The fatigue and low energy is the fucking worst. I can blow through the 5 days of heavy withdrawal at this point.

Exercise and a healthy diet along with maybe a hobby, it's the most evil drug man.
>>
>>24285612
Like six days before I get a refill. I overdid my valium and my adhd meds too our of severe depression so I'm probably cold turkeying off like three different meds. I usually have weed when I withdrawal it helps a little. Worst thing about withdrawal imo is minutes feel like hours. I try exercising and showering but it only helps so long.
>>
>>24285622
>six days

Fug.

Yeah weed can help a bit, most herbal/vitamins and shit never fucking helps like so many claim, "muh valerian root."

Try and get some sort of benzo if you can and knock yourself the fuck out, that's the only thing that works for me.

I guess take solace in tomorrow will be your worst and it will only get slowly better, besides your soul crushing fucking depression and pain.

I feel for you anon, I really do.
>>
>>24285638
Even worse I don't even take it for pain anymore I have like severe social anxiety and I actually can't hold a job unless I'm high on oxy or do anything really my confidence level is like negative fifty when I'm not on the meds. Worse part is my tolerance level is so high my normal doses don't do shit for me sometimes. Probably why I overtook it in the first place. I've tried the vitamin shit people always tell me to try but yeah I give up after a few days after that shit doesn't do anything. Longest I was off was like 2 month, people are like withdrawals only last a week but fuck that I feel the effects for longer than a month. and that is why I relapse only because I hate feeling sober. They say it gets easier after the third day but the muscle spasms and twitches and RLS kicked in and it feels like hell. Like I try to text message and I look like a retard and can't spell cause of my twitches.
>>
>>24259243
Sound a bit callous of C-anon. Sounds like he manipulated you, but there could be more to the story.
Besides that, maybe it's not too late to approach B-anon about how you feel
>>
>>24285648

You just described me to a fucking T, anon holy shit. I feel so disengaged with everything when I'm not on meds. 2 spoopy parallel.

People are fucking retarded. Post acute withdrawal is arguably worse than the initial 5 days-week. Everyone's different but it can last months if not years.

I'm 28 and have been dealing with this since 17, I wish I had the right answers. All you can do is keep trying.
>>
>>24285593
yeah you're pretty shitty

for lack of a better term i essentially let my best friend rape me and he continues to come over and use me because he can't live without me and its my fault he likes me in the first place
I want to die constantly and its wonderful and theres no one to talk to
>>
>>24285677
Yeah worse part is I admit my problem to my family and they just cry and tell me withdrawal lasts like three days and I should get over myself and that makes me want to take it even more I get zero support.
>>
>>
This thread is disappointing and dissatisfying.
>>
>>24285681
I did the opposite and hid it from everyone even my gf because I knew they wouldn't understand.

That's fucked anon, tell them to do some actual research on it. It does long lasting harm to your body that can take a very long time to recover from.

Best of luck anon.
>>
>>24285712
I literally warn people in my life when I go through withdrawals and I know I probably sound like a overwhelming faggot but I always tell them to research it before they try to preach that it's not that bad. It's always the people who have never done drugs or been in actual pain who tell me I shouldn't need it.
>>
>>24285725
No, not a faggot at all about being open with it. I've hurt some people by being so secretive.

I guess we're just weak willed faggots to them in the end. I just want to feel normal like everyone else, but alas it's not so easy and extremely complicated.
>>
I kind of got really attached to a girl I met on /b/ but I was afraid I scared her off because I started getting clingy.

I still think about you way more than I probably should.
>>
I want to be a cumdumpster and humiliated while my wife fucks me in the ass but I'm too afraid to tell her because she isn't into kinky sex.
Thread posts: 505
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.