[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do woman like to look at dick pics??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: 01717_7SJ2a1so8QO_600x450.jpg (14KB, 310x450px) Image search: [Google]
01717_7SJ2a1so8QO_600x450.jpg
14KB, 310x450px
Do woman like to look at dick pics??
>>
Not usually.
>>
No. It's fucking infuriating. I don't wanna see your ugly small dick. Why do guys bombard us with them? It's never ever made me think "I wanna fuck you now"
if we want one, we'll ask for one.
>>
>>24239087
i do but i think i'm not the norm
>>
>>24239087

Not yours, now fuck off Igor
>>
>>24239225
by the way ass that's not my dick
>>
>>24239222
Cool. Kik? Ha
>>
>>24239220
Nah women are too pussy to ask
>>
File: image.jpg (217KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217KB, 800x1066px
>>24239087
I have been hidding this thread, while I red the question.
The answer is: NO

There are so many dick pics, that I'm iritated. It's hard to watching /soc/ in public places.
Dick aren't pretty usually. Don't understand me wrong - there are not ugly, but there is also nothing to admire.

Ps sorry for my shitty english, but I hope that the essence is clear.
>>
>>24239374
The fact that you think that shows me you don't actually know any ; P
>>
Not in the least
>>
>>24239383
i think you nailed it
>>
>>24239087
No
What makes a man attractive to a woman is much different than what makes a woman attracted to a man.
For instance, while you might like to see a picture of a woman's breasts, the woman would be much more turned on by a picture of the contents of your wallet
>>
>>24239464
They find "the cold empty void" erotic?
>>
not many people do.
>>
No, at least I don't. I'm not even remotely interested in seeing someone's dick whose face I have never seen, especially.
>>
>>24239555
parasite

[par-uh-sahyt]

noun

an organism that lives on or in an organism of another species, known as the host, from the body of which it obtains nutriment.
>>
To answer your question OP

I post videos of myself masturbating and cumming on Reddit because I'm an autistic virgin. My penis is a decent size (7x5) but it looks pretty aesthetic and my posts get a decent amount of attention. A lot of the people who comment/message me are gay guys obviously, but the handful of girls who see it on there have all told me it is literally the perfect dick.

But in real life, girls only want to see dick pics if they specifically ask for them or seek them out. Like if you're sexting with a girl and she asks to see it. They don't want to just be messaged with a picture of your dick

it isn't like with guys where they want to see naked women any chance they get.
>>
>>24239087
Yeah, if my boyfriend is sending them to me.
>>
>>24239383
>looking at a slut board in public
>upset people are being slutty

next thing you know you're going to complain about butt threads
>>
>>24242062
It's kind of wierd that a woman(I'm presuming that poster is a woman otherwise their post is meaningless to everyone) would be more upset about dicks and dudes various stages of undress on this board rather then the pictures of tits cunt and totally naked women.

It's actually saying a lot about sexuality in the west. A woman's natural curiosity and lust for a man is somehow bad or wrong but a woman seeing or interacting with naked women is somehow okay. No wonder dudes are going bi.

Mens' naturual sexuality and feelings of sexual worth are spat on in popular media and they can only get complements and positive sexual attention from homosexuals...

Fucking odd how modern society as fucked things up.

Or you're just a lesbian and your opinion is as meaningless as a man's.
>>
>>24242082
wow
>>
>>24242082
It's because women now have too much power and choice. Instead of appreciating the options they have it is like drowning in choices. They lose any respect or desire and see it as a nuisance.
>>
>>24242091
But this is only a problem for women who see sex in a more sacred, for lack of a better term, manner rather then women who see sex in a more open and casual manner.

I'm sure the choices confuse women and their libidos are stuck in overdrive. They want to get fucked after seeing a large impressive and dangerous looking cock but there are no cocks around so they're just frustrated.

Cock and full body pics are essentialyl an eternal clit tonsil and in some cases cervix tease.

The former want to get fucked hard but still want their chastity and apparent virtue so cock pics really do a number on them and leave them frustrated.

Like a guy who talks a good game, gets them all randy but can't get it up or lasts two seconds/has a tiny dick/sucks in bed.
The latter, the women who are more open, are going to see our pics as something fun then go out and get laid or use their boyfriends/toys to get off.

So raunchy cock pics that get their motors running are as infuriating to lonely horny girls who claim they can handle a large penis and like 8-10 inchers but can only handle the first 6 inches and are too sore to keep going after 20 minutes.
But women with a sexual outlet have no problem with them but will not say anything positive unless they are full on wifed up/getting laid/really confident.

Does this ring true?
>>
>>24242106
bump
>>
>>24239220
>us
>we
OP was directing a question at many people, so it makes sense. You, however, are trying to speak on behalf of many people, so you're just a fuckin' retard.
>>
>>24242106
I think you're misunderstanding women. We are not attracted to dicks of men we do not know. Our biological imperative is not to get pregnant by many men, but one great man.

We literally do not get off on dick pics, no matter how big they are. It has nothing to do with choice, media, or anything else. This is something that gay men get off to. There is a guy on here that started a thread, "Any girls on here like looking at pics of a giant cum load?" And the replies were along the lines up, "You messed up my asking for chicks."

You may not like it or believe me, but if you want to instantly turn off a woman you're texting go on ahead and send her a dick pic.

I will say that if we are crazy about a guy, we're excited to send and receive sext pics. We don't want them from someone we barely know, even if it's for casual sex.
>>
>>24242106
>>24243131
these are both equally true and give the best explanation of why sometimes it's good and sometimes it's not. i'm a girl in an open relationship and i love getting dick pics from close sexual friends but from random strangers i really couldn't care less. if i'm in a bad mood i might yell at them but otherwise i don't really react to it at all, besides maybe laughing at the absurdity of sending a random dick pic no one asked for. when i'm talking sexually with someone and want to imagine being with them, that's when i enjoy receiving a dick pic - when i'm horny enough to immediately imagine what it would feel like inside me and what i could do to pleasure it/them.
>>
>>24243170
Yeah, getting dick pics from someone e you're already attracted to and willing to fuck is hot.

I think it might be like this for most women...

Men like getting tits/ass/pussy pics because the idea of fucking any girl with a hot body is basically a dream come true. They imagine touching that body, bring inside that pussy and pounding it hard.

For most women, imagining a complete stranger's dick inside of us is actually scary. If we know the guy and have become attracted to him, it's totally hot.

I'll put it in slut terms too:
Women, for casual sex, will usually want a tall, well-built white guy with a deep voice. Exceptions exist, but this is often the case. Subconsciously, women fuck random men still do it seeking out what she perceives as great genetics. She'll still check out the height, body, voice, and mental health of a prospective hookup before craving any sort of dick from him. A hot man makes us horny, and we don't want to see a dick until we're already horny.
>>
>>24243220
Wow, sorry for the terrible grammar. I'm hammering this out on my phone.
>>
>>24239364
"Ha"
>>
No. I've never looked at a dick and been aroused, it doesn't work like that
>>
>>24243131
>Our biological imperative is not to get pregnant by many men, but one great man
I don't think so. Womens don't have refractory period cause biological womens should have sex with a lot of man so only the best spermatozoon win the "game". The reason is, like that anon said, is that they have too power and too many choices that just don't appreciate the options.
>>
>>24239087
No
>>
>>24243906
Nope, the biological imperative for human beings is paired mates, because it provides the most stability for the birthing and development of a child

Human children are spectacularly useless, as they cannot walk, cannot eat, cannot communicate other than crying. Pregnant women too aren't as valuable as non-pregnant women in terms of value added and ability to find resources (as they can cover less ground and have to take care not to harm the fetus)

A woman having lots of sex with lots of different partners throws her vaginal-cervical pH out of whack, which can lead to yeast infections and problems conceiving, not to mention in an instance where paternity is in dispute, effectively all potential fathers can claim that the child is not theirs and thus they don't have to care for children

This is backed up by kinship systems, which show that the ability to discern lineage is absolutely critical, especially in small scale tribes or bands where there is a scarcity of resources, not to mention in other closely related primates where related groups have incest taboos
>>
>>24239087
>do woman

Did you drop out of elementary school?
>>
>>24244533
Bump for dubs and the one somewhat intelligent post on all of /soc/
>>
>>24243220
Lel
I also second this

>the idea of fucking any girl with a hot body is basically a dream come true.
Savage
>>
>>24244533
Then why is the male penis shaped in a fashion so as to kind of scoop out other males' semen from the vagina?

There are some tribes that have a sort of rule where if multiple dudes fuck a woman and she gets pregnant, then they are all considered to have shared parentage of the child.

This is better for social cohesion and tribal bloodlines, since there are sperm that are actually designed to knock out the sperm of other males. Why have competitive sperm when humans are only supposed to breed in pairs?

HMM?
>>
>>24244533
Pretty sure that humans, as social animals, need to live in group. And so, the child isn't supposed to be only "the child of that man" but "the child of the entire group".
>>
>>24242062
I'm here only for rate threads :)
>>
>>24239087
I think the no's have it. woman don't like dick pictures but gay and bi men do
>>
just del my dick pic folder
>>
Typically no, especially not from strangers
As far as I know it's only if in relationships or she literally worships you sexually
>>
what if they're big?
>>
Well, I adore my boyfriend's dick pics I want them all the time when I'm bored at work. It's just so nice to look at, great size.

When it comes from random guys who claim its big when its really not is just desperate...
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.