[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MEET NEW FRIENDS THREAD Basically just post some info about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

MEET NEW FRIENDS THREAD

Basically just post some info about yourself and contact info and see if anyone contacts you

I'll start us off, try to follow this format
>Kik: kurdtmorrison
>Age: 19
>Sex: Male

>Mostly just looking for girls to talk to, whatever the hell happens happens. Friends? Cool. Nudes? Cool. Gf? Cool. Honestly I would prefer a woman willing to and capable of being dominant.

>About: Musician/singer and artist with an interest in classic rock, indie, blues, electronic, metal, r&b, some rap, and vaporwave. Steven Universe and Filthy Frank trash. Kinky af, collects vinyl, old soul, likes vintage stuff.

>Fetishes include: Dirty talk, feet, bestiality, bondage, impregnation, lactation, femdom, fantasies like rape play, cuckolding (fantasy only), And lots of others. And I mean lots. Will list them on kik

>Positive qualities: Very sweet, gentle, kind, caring, sensitive, good at singing, romantic, sensual, soft-spoken, funny, talented. Has a nice jaw line, etc

>Negative qualities: Can have a temper, can get needy/clingy, can be a bit possessive, and can be very negative at times. Probably has anxiety and depression.

>So yeah, talk to me ladies! (or smol, chubby, girly femboys) I don't care what you look like or what your weight is or anything. In fact, tummy rolls and stretch marks and all that turn me on! I honestly don't care about looks at all. As long as we have stuff in common I'd be happy to talk!
>>
>kik: satanicallydubious
>age: 20
>sex: male
>just looking for people to chat with, not really looking for anything else

>about: laid back guy with interests in just about anything. not much i cant hold a conversation with if i know even a little about it.

>not posting fetishes because not what im after

>positive qualities: easy to talk to, im told my bluntness is hilarious, very open, happy in just about any situation.

>negative bits: i enjoy playing on peoples emotions and riling people up that i think are being stupid, stubborn as shit, and my bluntness tends to get me in trouble with people who arent my friends.

>if you can take a joke and dish it back youre golden. fun fact.
>>
honestly would love to see this thread start up.
>>
>kik: LightOfPain
>age: 18
>interested to find some new friends and different personalities

>about: just a person with interests that change, but a passion for music

>no need for fetishes

>positive qualities: i can easily accept others as who they are, and open to chat about everything that might seem interesting

>negative bits: really bad experiences made me shy and distant, but i'm trying to change that

>so yeah, pretty much everyone can send me a message, and we see if it goes somewhere
>>
>>24237493
bruh imma hit you up. digging the fresh outta high school feel you got.
>>
>>24237282
why not just use the skype thread?
>>
too much green desu.
>>
>Kik: z.e.r.0.h
>Age: 27
>Sex: Female
>Sexual orientation: Pansexual/Bisexual

>I'm just here to make some new friends..maybe meet some people to chat with when I'm up late at night or bored at work, maybe find a gaming buddy. I'm open to trading clean pics.

>About: I'm a half-assed jack of many trades. I paint, make digital art, game, and also am a fire performer. Music, movies, Lucid dreaming, and gaming are some of the things that are important to me. I have a dark sense of humor and a light disposition.

>I don't feel the nees to list fetishes. As I'm not here for sexting. I'm open to talking about this kind of thing in the right context.

>Positive qualities: Very open-minded and accepting of others, laid-back, witty, trustworthy.

>Negative qualities: insanely insecure, have anxiety issues, (social and otherwise), and I'm a chubby, (currently working on that and have lost over 20 pounds so far).

>I don't care what you look like, as long as you dont completely murder the English language, and can hold a decent conversation.
>>
>>24237846
>too much bitch desu
>>
>Kik: *coughs*
>Age: 18

>i'm just looking for anyone to talk to. male, female, cis gendervoid non binary queer, age or sex don't matter.

>About: i ain't got nothing special to put here. oh but i suck at talking about myself, so i'll just describe some events i've done over the last week. i postponed my college until next week. i'm looking for a job, full-time, (and secretly hoping to christ that maybe a pet store is hiring because i fucking love animals), i've watched a lot of anime. (right now, i'm watching cowboy bebop the movie, and yesterday i finished assassination classroom, which made me cry for the first time in like a year.) i look younger than i actually am. oh and i have these really bad mood changes lately.

>Fetishes include: well, if you ask me i'd probably tell you, yeah? (:

>Positive qualities: not many. i'm decent looking, i'm a good listener, a hard-worker (believe it or not from my past statement) i'm extremely open if you ask me something, and uh, i'm generally pretty chill about everything. i take my friends seriously.

>Negative qualities: a lot. i'm cocky, deceptive, manipulative (only when i have to) shy around strangers, my moods switch a lot and often, i'm damn near a sociopath, i get mad over small things but then bigger things will only make me laugh and people question if i'm insane, i make a joke about basically everything, important or not, and sometimes i have to log off of facebook or just completely shut off my phone when i don't feel like talking to anyone, even though, i only talk to maybe 4 people a day.

damn, why am i even posting this. if you want my facebook then just ask for my email. k thx.
>>
>>24238980
its not supposed to be used like this ;)
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1471802859583.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1471802859583.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>Kik: mochimeido
>Age: 21
>Sex: girl
>Sexuality: bisexual I guess

>I want ppl to talk to mainly. Nothing sexual or romantic rlly, but not 100% ruling that out either so.

>About: Getting into LARP right now, love tabletop and video games, I like music stuff (i like matt elliott, ween, jefre cantu-ledesma, and giles corey a lot, among other stuff.). I like movies, cooking and shit like that. Looking to start canning and making jellies and preserves.

>Fetishes include: not relevant

>Positive qualities: generally nice, a good listener

>Negative qualities: negative, too reserved, can't hold up a conversation, timid, uncomfortable socializing, lazy, violently insecure
>>
>Kik: naughty.jamie

>Looking for girls to talk to and maybe more :3

>About: I'm a boring guy from the UK in college. I like computers. I play PC games.

>Fetishes include: thigh highs/long socks (on a girl not on myself lol)

>Positive qualities: none really. I mean I guess I'm ok looking and people say I have a nice dick lol

>Negative qualities: lots :( I'm very boring and find it difficult to hold a conversation. I am autismo and weird.
>>
>>24239037
the bebop movie is pretty great, a good note to end the series on. If you haven't already I'd recommend Samurai Champloo since it has a very similar feel to Bebop and it's pretty great also.
>>
>kik:MatigeMaat
>age:20
>sex:male

>just like to talk to people. Male, female doesnt matter. I get bored during the day so its always nice to have more people to talk to. Wont rule out if theres more but I'm not looking for that here.

>about: i can talk about a lot of things, Mostly sport, cooking, series /movies, outgoing things and such. Im not really a multiplayer gamer so can't really talk about that, really into indie games and roguelites

>fetishes: not relevant

>positive qualities: good listeners, online most of the time, react fast except when im training. Can hold up a conversation.

>negative qualities: bad at starting a conversation, lil insecure, not good with phrasing from time to time.

Only thing I really expect from the conversation is that you just dont randomly bail and stop talking. If you dont wanna talk anymore just say so.
Ill see what happens then
>>
>>56232010
>>
>kik: JakeTales
>age: 19

>I enjoy conversation even though I'm not the best at it, and you can never have enough friends, right?

>about: I've got plenty of interests. I love reading and writing, as well as video games and tabletop games. I could go on forever about music, and probably pretty long about movies and shows as well. I like being outdoors, and i've really wanted to get into urban exploration for a while now.

>fetishes: not relevant

>positive qualities: good listener, easygoing, good sense of humor, will reply almost always as long as i'm not working, I'm pretty open which could be a good thing or bad I guess.

>negative qualities: I get bored easily, awkward at times due to insecurity, not great at starting conversations, sometimes i find it a little difficult to feel sympathy and empathy
>>
Name: thatmemeboi

About me:

Im just a really lonely guy if you add me and message me ill tell you about myself

Looking for: a friend
>>
Fuck this board is full of normalfags.

/polr9kbco/ was a mistake
>>
File: Autism.jpg (90KB, 506x746px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.jpg
90KB, 506x746px
>Kik: hailkawaii
>Skype: stokememoostache
>Sex: female

>Looking for people wanting to genuinely talk. Like down to Earth real deep shit you know? I'm also open to flirting and other things.

>About: Drawer, IN LOVE w/ Steven Universe, programs robots to kill, pretty perverted, pretty chill, open-minded, love anime and manga, nerd, and pc gamer

>Fetishes include: Hands, bondage, biting, choking, twinks, femdom, brother/sister rp, humiliation, pegging, etc.

>Positive qualities: fairly intelligent, sweet, calm, humorous, sarcastic, curvaceous body type, humble, etc.

>Negative qualities: Have troubl responding due to work and school, young, niave, overbearing, and a bit of anxiety and ptsd from car accident.
>>
File: asdasd.jpg (502KB, 1846x902px) Image search: [Google]
asdasd.jpg
502KB, 1846x902px
kik-jualanb
Male
Friends and casual conversation

About: im a ex-EMT, now i am in nursing school planning to get my masters and ultimately become a Nurse practitioner.

im very laid back and goofy, happy but im pretty busy going to school 47hrs a week plus study plus working so ill have bouts of time when i cant really talk but ill message every instant i can!
>>
>>24238590
You seem hella interesting desu I'm down to chat. I'll hit you up
>>
>>24241901
*desu, not desu what the fuck
>>
21/m/SoCal straight and taken

Honestly just looking for people to text chat with from time to time, or smaller sized group chats or discords.

>>
>kik: killedbytheguardians
>age: 18
>sexual orientation: bisexual

>I'm looking for people who just wanna talk about anything. Just shoot the shit, ya feel? I'm not trying to find anything romantic or sexual, but i enjoy talking about kinks if the topic presents itself. I won't push it or anything tho.

>about: I'm a new student at a community college. I love video games (Halo, Destiny, Dark Souls, Mirrors Edge, and Borderlands to name a few) and music (Muse, Gorillaz, Green Day, shit like that). I have a very open sense of humor and I love to laugh, offensive humor or not, I'm cool with it. and I got hella memes. I love drawing and acting; and I enjoy reading up on deep shit and conspiracy theories. I like shit that makes my imagination run wild.

>fetishes: not really relevant to me, but as I said, if the topic presents itself I'm willing to talk about it.

>positive qualities: chill af, accepting of almost anything, will try to help and provide support, good listener, open minded, good sense of humor.

>negative qualities: uh, I tend to talk a little too much and apologize a lot. Sorta can be a sad nigga at times. I rant sometimes

>that's about it. I hope I can have a nice conversation with some of you!
>>
>>24241943
Forgot to point out that I'm already in a relationship, so I won't try to hit on anyone or anything
>>
>Kik: mister.meeseeks
>Age: 23
>Sexuality: Straight

>Just looking for some people to talk to I suppose, need something to battle the boredom, y'know?

>About: I'm Scottish, in Sweden for the next couple of weeks though. Into the usual stuff like music, games, films. Got a growing collection of graphic novels that are currently collecting dust. I'm probably boring as fuck, heh. Ah well, imma go play Red Dead Redemption...

>Fetishes include: No point

>Positive qualities: Can keep a conversation going, has a cat, nice(?), pretty open and honest, good listener

>Negative qualities: Insecure as a motherfucker, has a cat, incredibly shy (not online I guess)... You'll probably spot a few more.
>>
>>Kik: imindreamland
>>Age: 26
>>Sex: Male
>>About: into pc gaming, been playing a lot of overwatch lately but i used to play league before then. Sleeping, animu, failing at learning guitar and motorcycles
>>Fetishes include: dirty talk, dom/sub, spanking, knee highs, public/voyeurism, daddy/daughter rp.
>>Positive qualities: financially stable, responsible, honest, very trusting of others, like to try new things,
>>Negative qualities: lazy at times, a little short tempered, don't always think everything through, and I'm sure theres more.
I cant reply at certain hours due to work but after that i do my best to get back to you. Im pretty open to talk about whatever, im in Cali for those wondering about location and cant reply till after 3
>>
>KiK: Jerzeybro
>Age: 26
>Just bros. friends? cool. cam/pick exchanges? cool. Relationships? nah got one.
>I'm biracial, bisex (male pref), masc from NJ just moved down to NC. I got a bunch of dogs/chickens fulfilling my dream of being a countryboy.
>raceplay/domination (I am a sub), cock comparison, anal, sissification, cuckold, gangbang, rape. Bunch others.
>Pros: Good listeners, trustworthy, loyal, pretty funny, not terribly ugly, well spoken, nice ass, Blunt, strong willed
>Cons: Blunt, standards are set and do not bend basically, Im carrying like an extra 30 lbs which I've already lost 30 earlier. Losing weight like crazy from all the dietary changes+ working out. I look decent tho

Hit me up if youre bored and want to chat. Don't have to send nudes n shit we can just talk. 420 friendly + not easily offended.
>>
>Kik: godofscarves
>Orientation: Gay

>Mostly just looking for friends to play vidya with/talk to, but if we're interested in each other we can trade pics etc.

>About: Not that interesting I'm a student, like vidya, music, movies, tv shows, interested in psychology and sculpting/drawing, skinny af, average height.

>Fetishes include: Not that many fetishes, I'm into bears/big guys, though.

>Positive qualities: Friendly, sometimes funny, adventurous to try new things, open minded about people.

>Negative qualities: Sometimes in a bad mood, not really good at conversation, low self-esteem, I get very emotionally attached but rarely show it.
>>
Kik: The_Asian_Guy
Sex: male

>What am i looking for?
Anybody to make conversation about ANYTHING, be it life in general, scientific theories, history, philosophy, life?, death?, anything goes mine friend!
>about me?
Lover of the outdoors who is open to anything, a person who dares, i like anytype of music except country. Also a man of action, cant sit still.

Fetishes?
Ill know it when i find it. Not really sexual but hey if it the opportunity rises i will seize it.
Positive qaulities?
Very out going, always up for adventure, caring towards friends, humble, funny, open minded, can cook, slow to anger
Negative qualities?
Sometimes spacey, sometimes depressed, possesive of what he owns,
Last notes: so yeah im open to any conversation, lets get to know each other and have fun while were at it!
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.