[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for you /soc, why is it that at a healthy weight for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (233KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233KB, 1280x960px
Question for you /soc, why is it that at a healthy weight for my height (5'10) and age (20) the weight being 165-175, do people feel the need to tell me that me working out isn't getting me anywhere because I looked like pic related with my shirt off, and why the fuck do pre pubescent acne faced teenagers think they are so much better than me just because they look better? At what point will women stop going after the meat head gym douchebags who care more about looks than actual fitness and health, and start going after guys like me who workout to stay healthy, and have strength? Also am I really that fat and ugly? How can I lose it? I workout so much and nothing works
>>
also sorry for sideways picture, stupid phone uploaded it wrong, but point still stands
>>
File: image.jpg (227KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227KB, 1280x960px
Updated picture so it's not sideways I hope
>>
File: giphy (3).gif (1024KB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (3).gif
1024KB, 290x189px
>>24236828
You have bcups quit acting like you're strong do you even have a workout routine
>Why are women attracted to attractive people and not me
Get your shit together anon
>>
>>24236850
so are you the type of faggot who things your only healthy and strong if you have six pack abs? I can deadlift 300, curl 45's benchpress 250 squat 250 run a mile in 7:30 and do 50+ pushups before i need to rest, 100+ situps

yet the "good looking" ones cant even curl 30lbs
>>
>>24236818
Protip cut all dairy and sweets out of your diet so your body doesn't look like the product of fat and estrogen
>>
File: gresfv.jpg (108KB, 699x612px) Image search: [Google]
gresfv.jpg
108KB, 699x612px
>>24236850
as an add on do I need to refer to this picture? strength over scuplted fat free bodies is what i want, so why do women go after the pussy weaklings who would get knocked out in one punch?
>>
>>24236854
Lol dank lies youve got there
>>
>>24236873
Bitch you aren't bear mode you're pudge mode lmao
>>
>>24236873
Well your first problem is assuming grills are only interested in what you can and can't lift.

All grills are different but I think it's a safe bet to say most of them aren't interested in dating a guy who looks like Dorian Yates. Get real, nigga.
>>
>>24236881
so you must be one of those "youre weak as fuck unless you look good faggots" who cant offer any decent advice other than "youre fat weak and dont eat sweets?
>>
>>24236891
im more "why do people call me fat and weak when I can easily outlift them and kick their ass" and why do grills not see that the guy they are dating is a weak fucker who cant lift shit?
>>
>>24236895
Don't eat sweets nigga quit eating fucking sweets cut all none healthy fats out of your diet aka dairy and get some fucking cardio going in your life
>>
>>24236902
>why do people call me fat and weak
I'm guessing these "people" are just dumbass children.
>why do grills not see that the guy they are dating is a weak fucker who cant lift shit?
Probably because, like I said, they don't give a fuck.
>>
>>24236902
Because you look fat and weak it's that simple no hoodoo magic that blinds them
>>
>>24236907
I do do cardio, and I eat mainly lean protiens and nuts and berries ect. granola bars, veggies fruits. eggs. I dont eat sweets, those kill muscle gains.. I want strength fuck what i look like, im just wondering where the point is in calling me fat and weak when they are weaker
>>24236912
well Id consider them children because of they way they act but they are all 18-20 (my age)
>>
"gainz" can never compensate for poor social skills.
>>
>>24236923
granola is made junk by the sugar glue.
>>
>>24236923
>Fuck what I look like
Then quit bitching my man
>>
>>24236934
"sugar glue" do you even diet bro? granola is amazing for you. fruit on the other hand althought good in fiber actually has a shit ton of sugar in it
>>
>>24236944
You do realise granola bars are candy right the shit that holds them together is syrup remove the syrup and you've got a healthy snack also op hit up the doctor you may have high estrogen levels fucking you over I use to have a friend with the same issue till he had it treated not even trolling there's a medical term for it but I honestly can't remember
>>
>>24236923
>I want strength fuck what i look like
Then you need to stop being self-conscious about body fat. Building and cutting, my friend. It will take you forever to go tank-mode eating nuts and berries.
>where the point is in calling me fat and weak
Insecurity, inflated ego, or a combination of both. No offense, but that kind of douchebag is pretty typical in your age group.

If you want real advice on how to attract grills, stop caring so much about what some 18-year-old shit-for-brains thinks about your body. Furthermore, stop assuming grills will flock to you just because of your strength, it's not gonna happen. What you need is to grow up, and I mean that in the nicest way possible. Only then will you be able to cultivate relationships with women that are worth pursuing.
>>
>>24236951

Gynecomastia:
This is actually the medical term for “man boobs,” and it’s VERY different than just having some chest fat. Gynecomastia is actually caused by breast tissue, not fatty tissue, as a result of your hormone levels (testosterone and estrogen) being a little out of whack. This is why gynecomastia most often shows up during puberty or older age, which is why guys typically develop their man boobs during their teens or when they are over the age of 50. Gynecomastia is also a common side effect of using steroids (because it screws with hormone levels) and certain diseases and medications. This condition is said to affect over 30% of men, and can be mild (“puffy nipples”) or extreme (full on female-like breasts)

I know of this, but I dont think thats my issue because wouldnt they get bigger? they dont get bigger at all just smaller or stay the same or get back up to the point its al now
>>
>>24236959
I'm no doctor so I can't really tell you but this post is on point >>24236959
>>
>>24236972
Thanks, anon.

>>24236961
To be honest, your moobs aren't bad. They look a little pudgy but I don't see any skin damage. That means you may be able to reduce their size with an adequate cardio routine. Lifting will only make things bigger, but that's typically what will happen during the bulking phase of a building/cutting regiment anyway.

I'm not an expert but /fit/ will probably tell you the same thing.
>>
>>24236902
Because people like to insult others whether its true or not so the recipient will doubt themselves and feel insecure.

The person insulting does this out of insecurity. Exercising control over another person's confidence gives them an ego boost.

Every time you give a fuck, you let it work and let them win. Stop giving a fuck.

Also, girls date the "weak" guys because they are nicer or smarter or funnier than you, as most women don't select a mate purely on how heavy of things they are able to pick up. Why? Because that's boring as shit.

Maybe work on becoming a more interesting and better person and stop being mad that no one wants to marry you based on your fucking one rep max alone. Read books or something.

You're not even here for answers dude I kinda just think you wanna bitch.
>>
>>24236902
Also, really dude, what the fuck? Do you expect these guys to be like "Yeah wow that guy sure is stronger than me"

Would you do that if you were them?
>>
File: 2016-08-21-03-04-30.jpg (125KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-21-03-04-30.jpg
125KB, 900x1600px
Still not understanding exercise, anon?
>>
File: 1429551019706.png (1MB, 1818x780px) Image search: [Google]
1429551019706.png
1MB, 1818x780px
>>24236818
You a whine too much and sound like a cunt. Also your stats suck. Drop body fat and quit acting like women don't like you because of you're body. It's because your personality is shit.

Also I'm a fat fuck that trains for Weightlifting and no one gives a shit how much I snatch or clean and jerk. So quit acting like a doughy body that can deadlift 300lbs is some magical feat or warrants women dropping to their knees for you.
>>
>>24236842
G Y N O
Y
N
O
>>
>>24237192
>record weight attempt presumably
>c&j no split
dear god the 60's were a dangerous time
>>
>>24237213
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-hOSpV0TXI
Power jerks are the best, anon
>>
File: 1471764342172.jpg (24KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
1471764342172.jpg
24KB, 552x414px
>>24236873
ahahaha no you don't need to refer to it, i've seen it, we all know it, it's a meme and you just made yourself look like you came straight from reddit. You don't qualify in my book.
>implying either a cheating fraud or a natty bear instinctively know how to take a punch
I'd like to think you're real and not a troll anon.

I honestly thought those were woman tits. I don't mind hairy women and thought you had a pretty nice stomach.

You feel that embarrassment welling up inside you? You did that by being an asshole here today
>>
>>24236818
>Also am I really that fat and ugly?

You ask a question, get answers, get pissed at the answers, and you're still a pathetic fat fuck. Everything you've said is a lie.

>>24236818
>height (5'10) and age (20) the weight being 165-175
Too fat to be that height or weight.

>>24236854
>deadlift 300, curl 45's benchpress 250 squat 250 run a mile in 7:30 and do 50+ pushups before i need to rest, 100+ situps
No you can't. You wouldn't be that fat if that was the case.

>>24236873
>women go after the pussy weaklings
lol, ok girl.

>>24236895
>dont eat sweets
Stop eating sweets.

>>24236902
>why do grills not see that the guy they are dating is a weak fucker who cant lift shit?
Maybe because even do they can't lift shit they're not pathetic fat fucks like you.

>>24236923
>cardio, and I eat mainly lean protiens and nuts and berries ect. granola bars, veggies fruits. eggs.
Liar. I doubt you know what they look like. Put the burger down fatty.

>>24236944
>granola is amazing for you
No, it's not.

>>24236961
>Gynecomastia
That's not what you have. The shape of your tits does not correspond to breast tissue, that's just fat.
>>
File: 20160817_223147.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
20160817_223147.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>24238117
Hi, I can tell you actually know what you're talking about and can support your logical claims.

Myself, I was 5'10 180 fat nerd and now I'm 5'10 160 and lead yoga classes.

I think this guy is somewhat accurate in his weight but completely blows out of proportion what he does to maintain himself and what he is able to do exercise wise.

All these lardbellies trying to say going butterball will get you maad bitches. Lol, go down to like 17 BMI (through, ya know, hard work and dedication and understanding the chemistry of diets) then throw on 20 lbs of solid muscle.

It's not that I'm weak, it's that you're fat and that I'm not fat doesn't mean I'm weak.
It just means that my body uses more energy than I eat
>>
>>24238203
I'm 5'11 and weight more than OP and I do not look as fat as him. Possibly the way I carry my weight but my stomach and chest do not look fat. OP must carry all his weight on his torso with stick arms and legs, and a flat ass.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.