[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Secrets/Vent/Feels Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: 1459921643758.jpg (42KB, 584x542px) Image search: [Google]
1459921643758.jpg
42KB, 584x542px
Secrets/Vent/Feels Thread
>>
>>24236514
I just bought a camwhore's panties

God I'm lonely and pathetic
>>
This kind of thread always feels so hokey but

I honestly don't know if I would feel better if I had never spoken to the people who I grew attached to. People who live thousands of miles away from me. Is knowing that I'll never meet them and never be able to share a part of my life with them really worth crying over, when they could have also turned out to be total shitbags?

Is it wrong to be resentful toward someone for not being honest about all or most of things that made them so soul-crushing and difficult to be around? Is feeling hopeless about not being able to help them a bad thing?
>>
File: NOT_A_CARE_IN_THE_WORLD.jpg (57KB, 541x960px) Image search: [Google]
NOT_A_CARE_IN_THE_WORLD.jpg
57KB, 541x960px
okay here goes,

>stole weed off my father 2 nights ago, feels good

>blackmailed him into giving me a share of his weed on a regular basis as well as money otherwide I'd hand him into the police, I don't even like him

>exploited a friend for games and money, he terminated the friendship

>stole money countless times

>used to wrap my cat up in a blanket because I thought it was funny and cute

>when I was a toddler I deliberately elbowed a kid in the jaw knocking teeth into his gum, I did it out of curiosity, couldn't understand why he was crying

>take back and hide my collection of lighters that my mother confiscates, also steal matches and fire-starters
>>
> In a very happy relationship at the moment with girl that I believe is my soulmate

> I still find many other girls attractive and feel like I'm in love with them sometimes

> May have found my soulmate too early in life.
>>
im just wondering if girls do this.

this girl she constantly likes my shit, pokes and shit, but refuses to message me. she'll literally get on fb to check if im on and if im on will stay on til i get off to see if i message her.
>>
>>24236574
WOAH EDGELORD HERE
>>
File: 94656-004-861FEDFA.jpg (25KB, 550x388px) Image search: [Google]
94656-004-861FEDFA.jpg
25KB, 550x388px
>>24236645
there's nothing edgy about it. It's simply the truth
>>
I hardly do these

I feel like I'm stagnant and will not go anywhere, sadly I can't do anything about it for now.
>>
people hate me because I'm depressed and miserable. I'm depressed and miserable because people hate me. I want to die already
>>
>>24236590
They are just crushes, stay faithful to your soul mate even if it's just a potential soul mate. If you know her well enough you'll know what does and doesn't constitute a breach of trust/ fidelity, if not maybe talk about what her expectations are and yours. But remember that you might have something far more rare than the rush of new love/ crush.
>>
I sold crack cocaine to white children and I feel so awesome about that
>>
>>24236734

Thanks. My feelings are really complicated, and they've been going on for a while now. Me and my girlfriend have been together for 3 years and everything's great. We haven't cheated and nothing really looks like it's in jeopardy.

I just find all different kinds of girls attractive and I have a lot of close friends that are girls and sometimes my feelings can get "mixed up" or conflicted.

For example, there's one friend that I felt like I was totally into for a while - I felt like I really loved her. Then after doing a lot of thinking, I determined those thoughts were coming from a "brother/sister relationship" mindset. I just cared about her because she was like a sister - not a lover.

There's a Daft Punk lyric: "It might not be the right time / I might not be the right one / but there's something about us I've got to say / cause there's something between us anyway" and it really hits home my feelings sometimes.

There's also a Ben Folds song - From Above - that talks about how we probably walk past our soulmates every day without knowing it.

It really makes you wonder!
>>
I put my hand down my sisters pants and rubbed her pussy then cumed all over the sheets I'm 15 she's 24 and she was sleeping the whole time.
>>
>>24236772
News flash: she probably wasn't asleep the whole time - just pretending. People tend to wake up when that kinda stuff is going on - or at least every GF I ever had, as well as the wife now.
>>
>>24236514
http://www.strawpoll.me/11057750
test yourself
>>
>>24236757
I get it man, but 3 years is special and you might not be able to replicate that, even if you can see the potential benefits of other girls, you're probably over looking all the potential announces or pitfalls.
>>
Yeah I guess. But I have always like her so when we had to share a bed I was really happy.
>>
I hate my job. I'm making great money and enjoy that but it's very stressful and I hate it.
>>
>>24236514
I knw this sounds very /r9k/ but I'm legitimatly resentful towards women when it comes to sex. I hate that men have to "try" to have sex with women and women don't have to try. Like seriously being on here is like watching maybe 20 different women getting flaunted over by thousands of horny men.

If a woman sees this no offense. But it's just really frustrating.
>>
I hate my life. I always felt lonely and trapped in my own head. Im decent attractive but always seem quiet and anxious around new people. People that know me think I'm funny and good to be around. I had a gf that I loved with all my heart and she dumped me. I don't know why I even live.
>>
File: tot.jpg (66KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tot.jpg
66KB, 640x480px
can't sleep
>>24236548
>Is it wrong to be resentful toward someone for not being honest about all or most of things that made them so soul-crushing and difficult to be around?

depends I guess, isn't an unnatural reaction either way. That sounds like simple frustration really.

>>24236700
keep busy and spend your time in a way you don't regret meanwhile?
>>24236706
whenever I may have abrasive/depressive thoughts I just don't share that with others I care about, my reasoning summed up is that it's not worth it.
>>24236853
no good days?
>>
File: 1471814543728.jpg (24KB, 415x294px) Image search: [Google]
1471814543728.jpg
24KB, 415x294px
No one told me it would get there on Mother's Day.

You're a terrible liar, so I wonder what you tried to explain away. Its not like you can justify the uglier parts.
>>
>>24236878
I would be lying if I said no Good days but they aren't frequent.
>>
b
u
m
p
>>
>>24236878
I am my friend is supporting me in trying a dream out (job wise) but I can't help but worry that I won't succeed or I'll just fail and it's really the only dream job I can attain.
>>
>>24237701
>she
>her
Well there's your first problem, delusional fuck.
>>
>>24236514
>just came out of a relationship, 2 years long
>loved this girl more than have anyone ever before, and to boot she had amazing taste in music (same awful shit that I'm into) and is the physical embodiment of what I've always considered my dream girl
>we break up
>its been like two months (I honestly don't know, some days it feels like it was yesterday, other days it feels like time has been standing still for months)
>sort of seeing this new girl now, she's nice, she's pretty, shes funny
>I'd sell her soul in a heartbeat to have had things work out with my ex, but I just don't want to be alone
she deserves better than me
>>
Man fuck you, get out of my head when I'm trying to sleep. I've removed every single proof of your existenxe from my life. I've cut every piece of clothing, every picture, every gift into little pieces and threw them in the trash. I've deleted every single photo of you and me, deleted every social account, and quietly stopped talking to you without even making a fuss or even going passive aggressive. I just let our conversations slowly die over months until there was no reason for us to even acknowledge the other's existence.

It's been three months since a single word was exchanged. There's no proof anymore that we ever knew each other; there's only memories that I want to forget. Three years worth you fucking pathetic, limp wristed, narcissistic, mentally ill, worthless egoist waste of human cells. I find myself vacillating between missing you and hating you with all my guts, and you're the only one I never made a fuss over when breaking up. You said you wanted it out of the blue and I yielded because fighting you is like fighting a limping puppy. You're so pathetic and fucked up and not for me but you're still around even when you're a thousand miles away right now.

Even though you never showed it (as you often never show emotions you robot fuck) I hope me breaking away even though you said I was "important" and that you "didn't want to lose another close one."

I'll stick to hating your guts get the fuck out of my mind I'm trying to sleep.
>>
>>24237770

I meant to type that I hope me breaking away fucking hurt you, and in your little emotionless appearance I hope you've suffered because now you're alone in some bumfuck town with your mentally ill sister. I hope you fucking hate yourself as much as I hate you right now.

And I never want you to call because I know I'll either not answer just to hurt you or I'll go on some horrible tirade about how I wish I never wasted my life on you.

Just go away
>>
I'm leading a double life.

My main life I am married with kids. Good stable job, decent household and income.

My second life I am in a long distance relationship with a woman I've met once, but intend to visit again. We talk on the phone a lot, she doesn't know I'm married or about my kids. She has no hopes of us "getting together forever" because it just wouldn't work. I'm not moving and she isn't either. So we are just doing it like this. I fear that after my next visit, she will come down to visit me. I will have to make up lies, tell her I'm selling my house and going to live with my parents or some stuff.

I love my wife, I love my family. But I also fell in love with her. She's amazing, the best kind of person in the world and I am ashamed to have lied to her. It just started as something I thought would be a fun one night stand when away on business, but it evolved and things got real, really fast.

I know /soc/ is filled with people that hate cheaters (because kek you can't even get one relationship, jellymad that people can get multiple) but I'm really sorry. I think I need help, I think I am a sociopath or something like that.
To drop this other woman from my life suddenly would devastate her. I keep asking her if she met a new man, I hope that this happens every day.. But at the same time I would be devastated and jealous and buttmad..

I think it's more that I'm in love with the life I'm pretending to live when I am with her/talking to her. It's like I woke up one day and noticed I was living a life I didn't want to live. Suddenly there is a house and kids and not a way out, so I escaped into a fantasy world and I hoped that one time with this gorgeous woman would be enough. But now I want more. I don't want it to be a fantasy world anymore, I want it to be the real world. I want to actually live the lie I am telling myself, even though I know that once that would happen, I would be probably want to go back to my "real" life.

I suck.
>>
>>24237786
>almost me
Feel your pain anon
>>
>>24237783

And I know you're sister texted me on your behalf. I know she doesn't give a shit about me and was probably hoping that I'd stay on friendly terms with you. Or I should say "friendlier" terms because I know all she wants me to do is have friendlu chats with you. I've never said anything mean to you or called you any names. When you sent selfies I complimented you, when you texted a heart I texted a heart back, when you said goodnight I said goodnight too: even those were all lies to appease your pathetic life. But obviously you got the fucking picture and slunk away without a word of remorse you fucking worm.

I don't want to be friends with you. I take pride in the fact that we'll never be able to see each other again. I hope you've stayed up at night worrying and wondering if I hate you, then not having the guts to ask me if I do. Of course I wouldn't admit to it but I hope you can feel on some subconscious level that I hate you MORE than what you've imagined. Because fuck you that's why, I'm allowed to hate you with all my heart and you're the last thing I need in life.
>>
I loved you so much. It used to hurt my heart to see you saying how no one could love you. I broke down so many mental barriers because of who and where you've come from in your life. When I finally told you how I felt, it was a weight off my chest.

Fast forward to now, all you did was used me. You lied to me. You told me you loved me for 2 years, blatantly lying about it(and probably saying it to others as well). You stuck a fucking knife in my back and you are such a heartless piece of shit that you probably enjoyed it. I did not deserve what you put me through, and every day I PRAY that you get yours. All I tried to do was help you lead a better life so that you WOULDN'T have to be the same story other people in your position have told. I wanted to make sure you could get away from people like your father. However, you have no idea how fucking similar you are to him you fucking disingenuous fucking slut. Fuck real life, you have a video game to play right? I have never been taken so hard by someone in my life, you sure are one hell of an actress. I like how you tried to call me fake, too, as if your behavior doesn't out you as a huge fucking fraud. How dare I ask you if you actually love me after you stupid ass had been distant for at least a month. After all my issues and shit I've gone through, you do that to me. I tried killing myself last month, still can't feel my feet because of it. I can't tell anyone about it because I am not ready to spend a week in a psyche ward. I can't sleep anymore, all I think about is you and what you did. I go from intense hatred for you to missing you, the latter is the hardest to deal with and usually makes me cry.
>>
>>24237826

You couldn't even try to love me back, and that's all I wanted. I cannot believe I fell for someone that was so fucking sociopathic. I just wish for one more chance to see you, so I can tell you how much of a piece of shit you are.

Good luck with your school you stupid bitch, you WILL need luck with your mental capacity.
>>
>>24237822

When your birthday comes, I hope you remember all those gifts I got you. I hope you remember those trips and celebrations and me catering to your every whim because I just wanted to care for you. I just wanted you to have an unequivocally good birthday so that would stay in your heart forever.

I hope it stays with you now, and I hope ut bores into your heart like a nail through wood. I want you to think of me and get sad because this'll be the first birthday in three years where I'm not around. Then I want you to lack the courage to reach out to me, just so you can suffer quietly in the middle of nowhere with your single mom and manic sister.

Fuck you, I'm going to sleep.
>>
Nearly three years together all in vain. All that I gave up to be able to spend just a moment longer with you. You torn me apart from the inside as I began to realized the person I fell in love with was evolving into adulthood and I just couldn't handle that. Everything I abandon was behind me and I couldn't handle it. Especially when you cheated on me many, many, many times. And sure I am at fault but I never did anything out of spite and yet you did. To "get equal" for what you originally gave permission for me to do in the past. Isn't funny? You intentionally allowed me to be the person I hated cause I displayed jealousy when the relationship first began. Sure I was quite aggressive in the beginning of the relationship due to my own excitement of getting what I always longed for in a relationship and you have my sincerest apologizes. Yet, what angers me is you calling me this person that "sexually abuse you, hit you, controlled, manipulated you". You are kidding right? That's the "truth" you are releasing to everyone to justify why when I opened the door for you to leave and tried to bring you back cause I was not emotionally ready that you broke the door down and said "fuck it". If those things were really true then you would have definitely left when you cheated on me that last time. That last time that broke my spirit of you, myself and my mind. You think I don't respect you? Laughable. You were a year and a half younger than I was. Still clueless of the badman and women that reside to use us all. I warned you many times and you proceeded many times to not heed my words and then get hurt in the process.But that's fine.Cause I know am not the person who took advantage of you.Your so-called "friends" did. And I hope you find a better way of life without you and I and I sure you can. I hope you find these new friends that will bring a new way of positive life to you.and yet I hope the worst happens to you.Cause it's happening to me and I can handle it. You can't.
>>
I enjoy coming here because sometimes very attractive ladies post but most of them are so god damned annoying that i wind up raging over their shitty personalities and posting styles and cant full enjoy the girls with nice bodies and decent personas.
And while i like small boobs most of the girls in sbt who get retarded amounts of attention look like an ironing board, or a teen boy. So gross ;_;
>tfw aus posts, fuckin kill me plz
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.