[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Improve your social skills and talk to random people on the internet.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1465492583822-0-tech.gif (4MB, 670x670px) Image search: [Google]
1465492583822-0-tech.gif
4MB, 670x670px
Improve your social skills and talk to random people on the internet.
>>
I'll start

The internet is a horrible place to improve your social skills
>>
>>24234905
Is that cauliflower? You should go make some buffalo cauliflower.

>>24234917
That hasn't been my experience. I got over my fear of spoopy disembodied phone calls by talking to people while playing video games.
>>
>>24234939
>Is that cauliflower? You should go make some buffalo cauliflower.
I barely know how to cook

>That hasn't been my experience. I got over my fear of spoopy disembodied phone calls by talking to people while playing video games.

That just makes you autistic lol
>>
>>24234905
I had cauliflower this morning with some egg and breading. It was pretty yummy
>>
>>24234917
Yep, I mean it can help with texting and talking to others over the internet.

There's really no replacement for talking to people in person to help pick up on body language, inflection, etc. Skype and video chat can help a little, but there's still a barrier there that doesn't exist when you're physically with someone.
>>
>>24234993
Buffalo cauliflower is very easy to make, and I have been diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder.
>>
>>24234993
Learned helplessness is the biggest turnoff for most people and makes you not fun to be around.
>>
>>24235039
Autism sounds cool to have desu and I don't really depend on others for food. I just eat what I can
>>
>>24234905
How do I talk to people when I have zero interest in anything they have to say? All people ever want to talk about is tv and memes
>>
>>24235278
Do things and find groups that do those same things?
>>
>>24235007
What kind of sick person has cauliflower for breakfast?
>>
>>24235278

I find it that people only ever want to talk about themselves and barely listen or relate to you, outside of family and even they to some extent. Which is the exact same thing I've started doing. I used to ask question and geniuenly wanted to make them feel interested just so maybe others would listen, but they never really do. Maybe it's just a part of living in a boring little town where barely anything ever happens.
>>
how do we get this started
>>
>>24235381
Tried that, it's really hard for a sad cunt like me to relate to people my age. I get along really well with older people though. Maybe it's because I'm actually interested in the stories they have.

>>24235409
Ya, I'd be fine with listening to people but a lot of people my age (early-mid 20's) are boring fucks with no hopes, dreams, or skills.
>>
since I've started to talk to random people online it's kinda help me improve in giving my input in conversations and such. but i still find it extremely difficult to think of things to say. also skype voice calls may get me more comfortable with speaking clearer but in real it's just completely different since they can see you and read facial expressions.
>>
>>24235452
What have you been up to tonight?
>>
I'm super depressed. Have been for years. Dated a girl that got rid of my depression. She dumped me and now I'm back to feeling lonely and constantly sad. I'm a 6'4 athetlic guy and I have to play off like I'm cool all the time. If I act sad people would be confused . I wanna die. Someone help .
>>
Wouldn't this be more effective as a kik group?
>>
>>24237030
Why do you feel any different since the girl left you? You should get on that high spirit horse again man.
>>
>>24237038
I felt like it was the only person that genuinely gave a fuck about me. I have a hard time getting people in because I'm socially akward and I feel different. As a good looking guy I'd say I get girls attention but I don't care for it. I want love. I felt it once and now I'm depressed as shit.
>>
>>24237030
Were you doing stuff on your own while you were with here? Or were you just doing her?
>>
File: SmugAnimeGirl_24.jpg (206KB, 784x776px) Image search: [Google]
SmugAnimeGirl_24.jpg
206KB, 784x776px
>>24237030
im 5'10 and a fat fuck and have had like 5 gfs. took all those experiences to teach me girls aren't the solution to anything other than lightening your wallet and questioning your sanity. you're probably better off making good friends and finding your passion in life. shouldn't be too hard for ya
>>
>>24237055
Mostly her. I saw her every day. Talked to her constantly . Wake up to sun dawn. I felt like she was my best friend and she meant everything to me. And then she dumped me...and I feel lost. I can't go back because I saw her with someone else the other day.
>>
>>24237059
>questioning your own sanity
Oh god, a million times this. How do women have such an innate ability to spin everything into being your fault?
>>
>>24237070
read this and you will understand most of their tricks

t. anon wizard
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.