[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any love for Missouri? The Gateway to the Midewest! The Sho-Me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: mo.png (3KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
mo.png
3KB, 242x208px
Any love for Missouri? The Gateway to the Midewest! The Sho-Me State! The place where dreams go to die!
>>
KC here!
it's not so bad I guess
would anyone want to meet up this weekend?
>>
File: 1312321341412.jpg (179KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
1312321341412.jpg
179KB, 1280x718px
From Kansas City, nearby Weatherby but not into the whole /soc/ hookup stuff, anyone looking for actual friends?
>>
>>24234972
I am. Got kik?
>>
The state has its bright spots (give me time to think of some). These threads always have a short life, but what the heck. I'm in the Lees Summit area, if anyone knows where that is.
>>
>>24235001
Mhm BubblegumNeko
>>
>>24234432
>The place where dreams go to die!
Really? Cause MO is in the running (with 3 others) for the title of my dream state
>>
Anyone in the St. Louis area?
>>
File: eOCrEfH.png (240KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
eOCrEfH.png
240KB, 500x382px
>Any love for Missouri?
No lol.

Especially not in the southeast.
How's it hanging 4chins. Let's see this thread last longer than a day.
>>
>>24235177

the only reason why it'd be remotely okay is because business taxes are low and social services are okay

aside from that the state is basically 20 years behind on social issues when it comes to the bigwigs

schools are ok too as long as you're not in STL

>>24235375
yes

>>24235550
right tho T^T it probably wont go further than a day or two
>>
>>24235576
>business taxes are low
>20 years "behind" on social issues

Just making it look more attractive desu
>>
>>24235592

gross no wonder you're into missouri, here i am because it's a shitty state with an absolute pocket devoid of education trying to level out the playing field in life

acknowledge my hard fucking work you dicko prickos
>>
>>24235629
>devoid of education

Care to elaborate? All I can find is that ALEC ranked you 47th and I'm not a big fan of ALEC so I don't put much stock in anything they say really.
>>
>>24235684
lmfao well first of all you just sourced ALEC which says a lot about who you are so way to immediately show your bias

rural areas tend to lag behind in education because A) that cycle perpetuates itself and B) money

then you have the St Louis education system and the surrounding areas of how HILARIOUSLY segregated that bullshit is. if you want your kids to grow up at least half decent, grow up in KC because KC is far better integrated than STL's suburbs are.

It'd take a lot of time for me to explain the systematic restrictions that led to the St Louis/Suburb divide, but NPR's This American Life podcast titled "The Problem We All Live With" does a fantastic job of outlining and describing the problem in this specific area. link below

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/562/the-problem-we-all-live-with

and don't you dare label me as a liberal cuck because i sourced NPR, at least they're reliable & valid
>>
>>24235733
>just sourced ALEC
I said all that came up when I searched was ALEC's ranking. They appear to be some think-tank group and I distrust anything that comes out of such groups whether they lean left or right. I didn't go straight to ALEC or whatever you're trying to say.

Skimming over the NPR article it seems that your white schools do fine which is all I'm personally worried about. Actually the fact that they are still segregated gives it more points in my book.
>>
>>24235751

so you're just ok with keeping america shitty... again

very sad!
>>
>>24235576
Kik?
>>
>>24235768
From my perspective, integration resulted in a higher level of shittyness. I went to two minority white high schools. Blacks have this thing where they think education is uncool or too white or (if they are smarter than your average nog) white brainwashing "eurocentrism". So they disrupt the class making it impossible for anyone to learn.

Just my experience famalam
>>
Any girls on here looking to meet up? I'm a fit 21 year old male from Kansas City who is looking for a girl
>>
>>24235375
I am from the STL
>>
Independence checking in. I'd be up for a meet up, but I doubt anyone wants to hang out with an old miserable married guy.
>>
>>24236694
How old? I'm pretty close to Independence and wouldn't mind a friend
>>
>>24236705
37.. I'm always up for making new friends.
>>
>>24236735
do you have kik or something?
>>
Stl here
>>
Is there any females in this thread..
>>
I just moved to Columbia Missouri and I'm at an all girls school so I have female friends but I do not know any guys here and this is not a lifestyle I am accustom to living so if there's any college guys or like, guys in their 20s who want to hang out, that'd be awesome. Musicians, longboarders, people who know Columbia, anyone? Leave kik or something
>>
>>24236640
Kik?
>>
KC area here. 25, male. Looking for friends in the area. Preferably someone comfortable with mind altering substances. Kik cammedsupersport
>>
>>24235790

from my perspective, you're a bad troll
>>
Any gays in STL?
>>
Joplin checkin in.

Snap me at monty_tx. WOuld love to make some friends, especially if they like weed hahah
>>
>>24235790
Couldn't agree more
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.