[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf is into pic related, how do I do It without harming her?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: CpeoSQOW8AAhz8R.jpg (71KB, 708x708px) Image search: [Google]
CpeoSQOW8AAhz8R.jpg
71KB, 708x708px
My gf is into pic related, how do I do It without harming her? She loves kinky stuff but I havent done this to anyone.
Femanons, please give me advice if you've done it bc I dont want to harm her, I just want us to have fun
>>
>>24234099
>>24234099
You're such a pathetic faggot, it's hurtful to read.
>>
>>24234110
Damn, whats wrong anon?
>>
>>24234110
>not wanting to hurt your significant other is faggotry

Are you okay anon?
>>
If you fear physically hurting/bruising her neck you can try soft suffocation with your hand covering her mouth and nose.

Should mimic the sensation of being strangled without the risk of looking like your girlfriend tried to off herself.
>>
>>24234145
Yeah, we could try that, bit I think the bruises on the neck are part of the whole play. Like hickeys, some people find them hot

I was worried that I would actually do serious damage if I went in without having experience
>>
>>24234154

I've choked my girl before, pretty hard too. Unless your Indian burning here she shouldn't get bruises, try to focus on the side of the neck.
>>
PROTIP: If she's dead, you've gone too far.
>>
>>24234099
I enjoy being choked until I lose consciousness. It's euphoric and relieving. Just go for it.
>>
>>24234161
Also this
>>
>>24234424
>>24234161
So could I bruise her without hurting her big time?
>>
>>24234099
I've done rough play like this wth my girl. Suggestion is to grab a belt and wrap it around her neck. Easy to manage and easy to release if shit gets too crazy. Also try what another anon suggested and use your hand over her mouth if you're too scared of choking her. Rough play is fun play if you ain't a bitch
>>
>>24234646
>Rough play is fun play if you ain't a bitch
??? nigger shut up and stop trying to shame people for their lack of fetishes. having rough sex sometimes doesn't make you a "real man" or whatever the fuck you think it does.

OP read this reddit post
https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/1vo9hg/choking_during_sex/ceueix6
it's a rebuttal of a few different alarmist posts which non-scientifically exaggerate the risks associated.
>>
Seems to me that you wouldn't do it if you didn't enjoy it yourself.im male and wouldn't feel comfortable chocking someone I cared about
>>
>>24234646
Hand over the mouth is no fun. It's about the choking not the suffocation.

Pressure and control are the name of the game. Squeeze the sides of the neck never press the front. Easier to do with one hand, when you try to choke with both you end up pressing too hard with your thumbs in the wrong spot. Something like a belt with a quick and easy release would be good.

Think up a safeword or like a tapout pattern (i smack the bed 3 times and he knows to let go) type of deal. Instead of asking US what do do, ask her.
>>
>>24234099
bro trust if you dont supply her with wild kinky sex, and you always telling her you don't want to hurt her she will dump you

>source is me bcuz i've stopped fucking around with guys that told me they couldn't hurt me cause i'm "too cute"
>>
>>24234161
Sucking on her neck won't cause permanent damage.
>>
>>24234625
Yes.>>24235067
>>
>>24234625
I doubt it would me as much of an accepted fetish if there weren't a way to do it without causing lasting physical harm. I highly recommend trying out new fetishes together. If you don't like after you've tried it, that's one thing. But being afraid to experiment with each other may stifle your relationship. At least that was part of my experience.
>>
File: whatthefuckamireading.jpg (14KB, 300x171px) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuckamireading.jpg
14KB, 300x171px
>>24234793
>Squeeze the sides of the neck never press the front.
The sides aren't any better, you dipshit. You're constricting the carotid arteries and hence blood-flow to the brain. This is never safe. Enjoy your brain damage, you retarded faggot.
>>
Ok, I choke my fiance during sex all the time, but if you want to do it in a way that make her know your in control, if it's in front wrap one hand under the jawline, an hold, he nought so that she can breath at first but she can't move, then do what my fiance calls claiming, a mixture between giving g her a hick and bitING, any more past that and your getting into it.
>>
>>24235972
That tip is only to prevent her from coughing dipshit.
>>
Dude, just ask her how she likes it. I don't understand why so many people are afraid to comunicate in the bedroom. If you know what each other likes it's much easier to please each other.
>>
>>24239007
Fine! >8 (
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.