[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys. sup? chat thread. femanon is bored and just reading tonight.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: 1249542785273.jpg (112KB, 1024x527px) Image search: [Google]
1249542785273.jpg
112KB, 1024x527px
hey guys. sup?
chat thread. femanon is bored and just reading tonight.
>>
bump. keep a gal company, come on.
>>
I haven't ejactulated in 6 days and I might explode
>>
>>24231120
that's a bummer. how come you haven't just gotten off?
>>
>>24231120
same actually, is pretty bad
>>
I'll keep a fellow femanon company, bordoms a bitch.
>>
>>24231125
So what interesting things did you get up-to this weekend?
>>
>>24231157
hell yeah it is. what're you up to tonight?
>>
>>24231120
Is that painful or something?
>>
>>24231167
absolutely nothing. reading a lot. watched my gf play fallout 3. we rescued a baby bird. overall not goddamn much and it's nice. what about you?
>>
>>24231090
What are you reading?
>>
>>24231168
Not much really, thought I'd browse a bit and ended up chatting to a few anons on snapchat.

Had the inevitable sea of dicks flood in as a result but thatch to be expected. u?
>>
>>24231178
Watched the olympics, cleared up a bunch of old furniture and crap to put out for a rubbish pickup this week. Femanons with a gf - noice.
>>
>>24231183
ate dinner. wrote a little bit. might play some video games in a little while. same as every night honestly, i lead a pretty boring life lol
>>24231179
right now i'm mostly reading jack ketchums "off season" and "coyote blue" by christopher moore. i'm reading a lot of other stuff too but those are my two major ones.
>>24231190
i wish i had anything like that to do. all i have to do is sit around and watch TV because we're the only house where we live and it's boring as hell.
>>
>>24231183
Do you ever find anyone cool or interesting or is it just weirdos and dicks?
>>
>>24231090
post a pic of you and your gf
>>
>>24231205
Occasionally find a few cool peeps, never any femanons though. Most don't understand the concept of no.
>>
>>24231204
Theirs nothing wrong with chilling out, its whatever keep you happy.
>>
>>24231220
well thanks to major clinical depression since i was like, 5, not much keeps me happy lmao but yeah, you're right
>>
>>24231223
Sorry to hear that, my gf had the same but fingers crossed she's been improving over the last year.
>>
>>24231204
Off season is a great book, I'm reading Can & Can'tankerous by Harlan Ellison, it's really disappointing.

>>24231213
I used to frequent 4chan a few years ago and was just curious.

>>24231223
Oh yeah you have to force yourself to do stuff with depression, exercise helps even if it's just a little. Having a routine and responsibilities also helps, maybe volunteer somewhere ( that helped me, I have major depressiondisorder. )
>>
>>24231259
like i'm gonna exercise lmao we live in the middle of nowhere in the desert. there's jack shit to do here, like, going to walmart is an event for us because that's what there is. i just fill my day with writing and art and stuff, and keep myself occupied with other hobbies (like reading).

off season is fantastic so far, and I have about a hundred pages to go until it's over but yeah, i could never get into stephen king but ketchum is really easy to read. king was always way too choppy for me, like, it felt like his work was completely unedited or something, idk. though i am working my way through dreamcatcher right now because i loved the film. i read 'it' and some of kings other books back in the day, but yeah, not for years now.
>>
>>24231271
I think part of that was deliberate and part that he seems not to edit much , I know in the 80s he was too coked up to remember writing books that were already published. I liked the Shining the novel and It the best so far. I now live closer to a town but I remember living on a ranch/ farm where neighbors were miles away. It sucked. Now I'm surrounded by factories but it's only a mile to the trailer parks and if I didn't hate my neighbors I could be social. I'm glad that you are writing, art is important, even if you are bad at it, Vonnegut said something like that. I used to write.
>>
bump?
>>
>>24231120
>literally can't not masturbate 3 times a day. Do other girls know this feel?
>>
>>24231818
i masturbate quite frequently.
>>
>>24231873
same... not a girl tho
>>
>>24231873
How frequently?
>>
>>24231873
but i feel sick if i dont
>>
>>24231914
idk, daily lately. sometimes a few times daily. it fluctuates, but my sex drive has always been weirdly high for a girl *shrugs*
>>
>>24231999
I'm a man so I'm sure it's different but I feel bad if I don't. I can go like two days beforeI simply have to masturbate. I had a friend and she said that never masturbated and she wasn't having sex, she just didn't want or need it.
>>
>>24232028
I'll never be able to understand how that would work for someone.
>>
>>24232017
I used to take antidepressants that killed my sex drive I was so productive without the masturbating but they stopped working after 10 mon the :/
>>
>>24232040
antidepressants have only ever made me MORE depressed lol
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.