[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help motivate me to stop being such an autist and suck it up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1470963584464.jpg (25KB, 465x350px) Image search: [Google]
1470963584464.jpg
25KB, 465x350px
Help motivate me to stop being such an autist and suck it up and drive 30 minutes park and go to a party
>>
You'll just be your usual bump-on-a-log self and creep out everyone and then become more reclusive. Stay home and chat with cute shy guys on grindr and such.
>>
>>24226226
No, actually stay home and spend the rest of your life wondering how much fun you could have had if you went :^)
>>
File: 1468674900225.jpg (36KB, 583x566px) Image search: [Google]
1468674900225.jpg
36KB, 583x566px
>>24226290
I'm going
fuck it
>>
>>24226299
YOU WILL REGRET THIS
>>
>>24226290
Damn. Well played.
>>
File: yes yes yes.jpg (95KB, 912x317px) Image search: [Google]
yes yes yes.jpg
95KB, 912x317px
>>24226307
>>24226312
I fucking got a girl to grind on me and we made out

I love you /soc/

Still a virgin but I obliterated handholdless hugless and kisless all in one night
>>
>>24226307
>>24226312
>>24227680
After the fact she pulled me by the back of shirt for round 2 of make out then asked me for my number

I'm gonna make it

I'm finally waking up from the nightmare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIW_Ca8OWTo
>>
>>24227680
>>24227685
Then after the fact I left the party with this one girl who was egging the other girl on to make out with me and shit, and her friends, went to a place for food, then to a court yard to eat it, then to a place to get picked up, then to their apartment

Met a fuck ton of people like 10 people total and they all know each other

Now I'm going to a party of their tomorrow night

And the night after that I'm going back to the same place from tonights party for round 2 there

And when I'm there I'm getting details on the 3rd one on tuesday
>>
Also a guy I know from the gym was randomly there and after watching what happened he had an ear to ear grin and was acting all bro tier with me and talking about how we gotta get together more and shit
So many social gains in just a handful of hours

This has gone beyond even the most optimistic hopeful expectations
>>
Ecstacy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.