[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a guy who posts videos of himself cumming on Reddit anything.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: vertical cum webm.webm (461KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
vertical cum webm.webm
461KB, 854x480px
Ask a guy who posts videos of himself cumming on Reddit anything.
>>
How many gay men do you have to sift through to find any women?
>>
>>24222556
where are the vids
>>
>>24222608
I don't really "sift" through anything. I get maybe a few girls who will comment/PM me through. My videos are pretty popular in the "male on Reddit" sense, I get like 30-40 upvotes

What I do like is if I PM a girl from one of the gonewild subs and they see my post history

>>24222611
I don't want to give away my reddit throwaway username on here, i don't think that will end well...
>>
Well that went well, thanks fellas
>>
>>24222556
Howith often can you fap/ come in order to make good videos?
>>
>>24222762
Well I kind of cheat.

I really only masturbate on weekends, and the video I record that I post is the first fap that weekend, so I have like 5-6 days of buildup.
>>
>>24222649

Do you interact with girls who PM you much? I'd love to be a personal camslut for a girl, but I'm worried that any girls who send a PM will just only want to give a comment and move on.

Have you gotten further interaction from girls on the gonewild subs from PMing them? I've always assumed they'd be completely swamped and wouldn't be able to respond more than 'Thanks for the compliment!' or something along those lines.
>>
>>24222784
Not too much. And really, don't bother PMing girls, they get way too many. I actually don't even go on gonewild, the girls seem too fake and perfect. I stick on gonewildcurvy

But related to this

>thick as fuck girl posts on GWC
>check post history, mentions in a comment on a guy board that she likes skinny guys
>message her
>she sees my post history and says how hot I am and that she can't stop rewatching my videos
>ask her for her kik
>she says how many other guys she's talking to on there already, even some uglier than me
>well just drop one of them for me since you like me so much?
>no that's fine, the 2 i talk to now is plenty. thanks though!

was kinda sad
>>
Anyone else?
>>
>>24224485
Will you post more webms here for us?
I dont use ribbit
Ty
>>
>>24222556
>>24222556
Do you have a Kik?
Can I get u to cum on pics of my ex?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.