[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sugar Daddy / Sugar Baby Thread SD or SB? ASL What do you want?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: icon-129153.jpg (67KB, 254x254px) Image search: [Google]
icon-129153.jpg
67KB, 254x254px
Sugar Daddy / Sugar Baby Thread

SD or SB?
ASL
What do you want?
What do you not want?

Contact details!

Pictures!
>>
Looking for a cam whore to expend my baby gravy. Leave details and I'll get back to you.
>>
>>24222184
26, Male, Australia

I want a female who is interested in meeting.

I do not want online-only shit, if I wanted that I'd go to a camwhore thread. Also, you must either be in Australia, or travelling to Australia soon. I _might_ make an exception for New Zealand.

[email protected]
>>
File: yoyoyo.jpg (759KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
yoyoyo.jpg
759KB, 1440x2560px
SB
23/F/USA
I'd like to make pictures and videos for you exploring my wilder side. Got help for my cat here and now just like the vibe, literally.

Please no one with trouble helping out. No scammers.

Kik: Purplewarex3
>>
>>24223377
my girlfriend is a 22/female/sweden

travelling to australia for 4 months alone, she is interested.
>>
22, F, NY (for now, couch surfing)

sticking to online FOR NOW
Will expand once my life is more stable

kik is softanarchy
>>
>>24224153
Do you have skype by any chance?
>>
>>24224299
For future reference, amazon has an option to view purchased items from wishlists so you can check for proof of purchase
>>
>>24225166
I had a guy do that for some vids and then he canceled the order and never responded again.
>>
>>24225166

That actually doesn't matter. They can just click the "Buying it from another place" link and it will say it's been bought all the same. The only way to know for sure is to see shipping proof or contact Amazon.
>>
25 F USA

Online only. Nothing exclusive, but I'd like to build up a fun, flirty relationship. I'm willing to do purely transactional shit too, but my preferred situation is a comfortable, mutual situation where you spoil me with gifts sometimes and I spoil you with whatever you like, often. Reply with a kik, or skype amalthean.
>>
File: tumblr_myqkjeA1j31rv9e37o1_250.jpg (26KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_myqkjeA1j31rv9e37o1_250.jpg
26KB, 250x250px
18/female/sugarbaby
United states
I'm looking for a sugar daddy to get me cute clothes every (x) amount of weight I lose.
In exchange we can be friends, motivate each other, and do other things!
leave your contact if you're interested~!
pic not me but interested in similar.
>>
>>24225607
Wow well done. Im impressed. Kik me at mesovortex. Fitness is very attractive and Id like to talk to you more.
>>
>>24225615
>pic not me
>>
Im interested. Kik bcan0n
>>
33/M/UK
Looking for a girl to spoil in exchange for pictures, videos, maybe more if it goes well.

[email protected]
Kik: dentscfc
>>
>>24227445
In other words a camwhore. Gee gee.
You fucking people are the worst.
>>
File: 1403927616263.jpg (69KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1403927616263.jpg
69KB, 640x480px
>>24224079
>my girlfriend is interested
My fucking sides! Just when I thought these threads couldn't get any more pathetic!
>>
Anyway, in my attempt to redirect the thread into something more positive.

I am a 31/m SD with an established career and life in general.

I am looking for something a little different, I'm hoping to find a girl who is interested in all expenses paid travel to spots around the globe with nice hotels and the like.

But my hope is that said girl is open minded and preferably dominant.

I'm not looking for people who cannot carry on a conversation.

I'm not so sure that dominant sugar babies exist, but if you do, please reach out to me

>>
File: animeeyes.jpg (150KB, 720x861px) Image search: [Google]
animeeyes.jpg
150KB, 720x861px
I'm just looking for guys who are interested in molding a regular girl into a doll by spoiling her with beauty-related gifts (clothes, gift certificates to salons, etc) + helping save up for surgery. Obvs looking for a long-term thing and will only meet up if it's clear you're serious
kik: carol_barrel

>>24225607
Incredible idea, would love to have an arrangement like this too
>>
>>24228267
Boring, lackluster sugardaddy.
>>24228535
We've spoken before, I have you on kik actually! I hope all is going well with you ~!
>>
>>24228691
>boring, lackluster
I'm sorry you felt that way. I have plenty of interests, but I'm not really into anime, which I realize may be heresy on this site...
>>
Bamp
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.