[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question: What does it feel like being really, really,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 15

File: 1471203162003.jpg (242KB, 700x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1471203162003.jpg
242KB, 700x1049px
Serious question:
What does it feel like being really, really, ridiculously good looking?
>>
>>24220092
Folks are meat and you're the best damn cut in the slaughterhouse
>>
>>24220105
It's your fault for prettying yourself up.
>>
Just ask zoolander xD
>>
>>24220110
You wish baby
100% all natural
>>
>>24220092
As a man i can say this from what i've seen and experienced:

Girls don't believe you when you say you like them.
You are in a constant rivalry between you and every other man who has something to prove and get approval.
You get objectified, a lot.
>>
>>24220166
> objectified
Are you a Manist now?
>>
>>24220174
You know, newfriend, you should stop getting involved in all that gender shenanigans and whatnot.
>>
>>24220092
Anyone posting in this thread must post pics of themselves.
>>
I'm only sort of good looking (6-low 8, depending), but I think I can comment on my experience and you can extrapolate what I've described to match what a better looking person would experience.

People smile at you more. Kids, girls, even other men in more formal settings.

People assume that you're nice.

Men your own age assume that you're an asshole.

People assume that you're dumb.

People look for excuses to touch you. Pat on the arm, the back, etc.

This doesn't happen to me, but people will get randomly nervous around you if you're really good looking.

People place too much value in your opinions of them.

People are always angling to get on your good side so they can get what they want from you.

People project on to you. Like crazy. Because you fit the looks criteria for the partner they spend so much time fantasizing about, they assign all their desired characteristics to you so they can pretend that you're "the one". "Oh you're so kind, so smart, so sweet, etc". "Um, I literally just said "hi"".

You can get away with more. People are more willing to bend the rules for you and give you second chances.

Probably forgetting stuff, but this is a decent running list.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 640x1136px
Well it feels pretty good desu
>>
>>24220310
Are you male or female?
>>
>>24220310
>You
>ridiculously good looking

Pick one
>>
>>24220310
>crustache
>no chin

Lets be honest bud, you're average at best. Props for having the courage to post your face at least
>>
>>24220277
can confirm
>>
File: image.jpg (144KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 640x1136px
Average at best??? Pshhh. Y'all needa get your eyes checked
>>
>>24221277
you look terrible
>>
>>24221277
wtf is wrong with your lips
>>
It feels pretty great; the attention, people hanging off your every word, when people specifically go out of there way to be around you. I wasn't even particularly attractive, but average+charisma+confidence made me look better than I was

I used to be that way, but then I got fat. Slowly getting back there now.
>>
>>24221277
Lmao, calling you a 6 would be generous
>>
File: 1.jpg (81KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
81KB, 960x717px
>>24221277
>>
>>24221277
We got thin men in this thread
hopefully an overwatch hits.
>>
>>24221742
Holy Kek
>>24221769
>just playing XCOM
My sides were hit by your overwatch anon
>>
>>24221831
YOU SON OF A BITCH
HE'S GOING TO CRIT MY HEAVY NOW
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 640x903px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 640x903px
Don't hate cause u ugly
>>
>>24221841
Do you put salt in people's coffee anon?
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 573x729px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 573x729px
>>24221843

If I can't sprinkle salt on it I won't eat it
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 438x336px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 438x336px
>>24221837
I'm sorry anon, but you had a 98% chance with that comment.
>>
>>24221964
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT
THATS FUCKING XCOM ISN'T?
>>24221948
does your mom freak out about it?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>24221981

I'm drunk with my mother right now
>>
>>24222003
noice brah
how thicc is she?
>>
>>24221981
>XCOM
>hitting anything but your own guys/terrain
Pick 1 anon.
>>
>>24222022

She's possibly even more attractive than I am but you'll never see. But if you ever make it down to the town bar you go ahead and try and flirt her up. She gouged out a woman's eye with her finger once
>>
>>24222052
nice sounds like fun brah
>>24222045
fair enough
does that mean I'm your commander seeing as I hit your sides
>>
>>24222057
Must be. "Give me orders, Commander"
>>
>>24222057

Thx bruh I'm having fun ya know being beautiful and all
>>
>>24222062
blue move to full cover squaddie and overwatch.
>>
File: image.jpg (198KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198KB, 640x1136px
Don't even try. You might be cute, but you're not this cute
>>
>>24220092
It's dangerous.
Being beautiful comes with great power, and every person that meets you feels like they're destined to be with you. It's even more difficult when you're attractive, funny, and intelligent.
Sometimes I'm scared to socialize because of the new followers I might attract.
>>
>>24220277
You are stereotyping. If you're not beautiful don't try to explain what happens
>>
>>24221277
Fak, shit, dam.
That smize.
>>
>>24223523
Post a pic with your assault rifle
>>
>>24223823

I don't own an assault rifle but I do own a couple guns, what's wrong with that?
>>
>>24223566
Lol, something tells me you're just as delusional as this guy >>24223523
>>
As a very ugly, friendless, kissless virigin mid 20s guy, I honestly think it might get tiring and possibly even a little bit annoying being really really good looking

I mean, I imagine that you would never really have any peace. Anywhere you went you would have guys trying to hit on you or stare at you. You would always have tons of friends who would always want to take you everywhere and people would always be trying to text or call or message you to hang out to try to bang you.

Obviously this is a hot girl's perspective. I assume being a really good looking guy is kind of the same, but on a much much much smaller scale

Man I wish I was good looking
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 900x900px
>>24224820

Bruhh you may be ugly but you don't have to be a virgin. Just go out der to them bars and find a drunk slut. Be nice to her and she'll want to suck your dick. Learn to cook well and you've got her for life.
>>
>>24224834
I can't go to bars because I have no friends. I also have no idea how to talk to people let alone women. I would never get the balls to approach one in a bar

It's too bad my huge dick has to be wasted though
>>
>>24224838

Oh right, because friends are required to go to bars and bars aren't where you can make friends. Yep.
>>
>>24224839
Wait, you think a guy (let alone a really ugly guy) going to a bar and sitting there alone drinking is going to get attention from anyone? That girls out with their friends want a guy coming up to them alone hitting on them?

Come on man. Be realistic here. You know a loner guy at a bar has no chance
>>
>>24224868

Not if he is sitting there drinking. But start dancing and come back and tell me that doesn't work. Obviously you can't be too drunk, just enough to take the edge off and to talk to people and possibly dance. Go outside and smoke, crack jokes with other smokers. It's easy to get laid at the bar, maybe a little harder if you're ugly but still easy.
>>
>>24224888
>dancing

I'm a white/jewish ugly skinny as fuck kissless virgin in my mid 20s. i have no clue how to dance lol
>>
>>24224923

Whatever, you just are a pussy is what it is.
>>
I'm a guy in his mid 20s and I look cutesy and young and people assume I'm 18.

People assume I'm innocent and nice and not very smart.

It's nice how people stroke my ego though.
>>
>>24224949
Oh yeah that's absolutely true. When you've been rejected and alone your entire life, it's hard not to be.
>>
Honestly personality can easily land you another 2-3 points depending. I've posted in a few rate threads recently and I've gotten 7s on average. Now back when I lifted and was about 15kg lighter, I'd say I was probably another point. Throw in charism, confidence and the ability to articulate well with others and you basically come off as extremely attractive .
>>
>>24224970
7s on average is very good. I doubt you were an 8 though, that's pretty high. I think 7, maybe 7.5 is the peak a normal guy can reach.

I've been teased and insulted about my face for my whole life. When I have posted my face on here (here and r9k) or on Reddit (I think I did that once), I get averages of between a 3 and a 4. Get told I look like a cartoon character, asymmetrical face, huge ears, lol you look like a freak. Even have gotten referenced that people point out how other peoples' rating scores are skewed because of how high they rated me (a 5).

Worst part is I have a huge dick that people on 4chan and Reddit obsess over and how I know I'm wasting it.
>>
>>24220092
You don't notice it, honestly. You get looks from women that linger a bit, but that mostly just makes you think that you look weird or something.

Sure, women do stuff for you when you ask them, but that just feels like normal. Like I was never turned down for a date, and never needed more than a few dates to get laid, but I thought that it was like that for everybody.

I only realized that I was at least relatively attractive when I started living with a guy who was obese. We would hang out a lot and go to the same parties, and it finally dawned on me that I was getting really different reactions form girls than he was despite us doing and saying basically the same things.

Doesn't matter now because I'm married, but in retrospect I should have been more aggressive about getting girls to do what I wanted, because I probably could have gotten them to go along.

tl;dr your perspective is formed while growing up with an attractive face, so the deference people give you goes unnoticed and you think everyone lives like that.
>>
>>24225026
Ahh see when I say 8 I mean with everything else on point; hair, clothes, etc. Still, what's one person's 8 is another person's 6 so grain of salt.

That's rough man, and I really feel for ya; before I lost weight I was a 3-4 hard, never anything higher. Really messed with my self image. Posted some pictures and got told I was a 6-7 and even an 8 once. Really spun me out.

As for the dick thing, that's a damn shame; I'm average as fuck at 6" but still get laid quite often thanks to charisma.
>>
>24220310
he said good looking, not mediocre
>>
>>24225026

I feel you on the dick thing. I'm god-awful at picking people up and I'm terrible at knowing when someone is flirting with me, despite my looks.
>>
>>24225037
>>24225099
the dick thing is pretty irrelevant. once a girl gets to the point of seeing your dick, it doesnt matter what size it is

it just of sucks that i have a dick everyone fawns over and i sit here letting it waste away
>>
>>24225109

Yeah, I know. I just wish I could get good at picking up people and learning if people are interested in me.

I'm gay, so it's slightly easier than picking up chicks.
>>
>>24225109
Id be to differ; I have a mate who I've been friends with for going on 10yr now. The guy is 10" erect and extremely thick, and he's had girls turn him down because the size intimidates them.

Example, we once had a bunch of girls over from my Boardgame club for drinks, things got heated and we all got handsy. I ended up fucking both of them while he got a blowjob because "that thing would break me". I would imagine it'd be the same at the other end of the spectrum
>>24225119
Man, it seems almost every day some guy hits on me or asks for my number; I swear if j was gay/bi I wouldn't ever go without sex. Must just have that sort of face.
>>
>>24220166
>Never thought of myself as ridiculously good looking, but I am alright in the looks department. These are somethings I discovered.

Women are just as big of dogs as men are painted to be, or worse. They give zero fucks if your in a relationship.

Making friends with guys is almost impossible unless they are in a relationship, and not insecure. The amount of times I have caught someone who I thought was a bro gossiping about me like a little bitch is too fucking high!
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
I mean i just have nice ass hair so i let that kinda carry me through solo queue.
>>
>>24220092
She's really not all that great looking honestly, but that's where people and their personal preference comes in.
>>
File: image.jpg (175KB, 607x1125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175KB, 607x1125px
It's hard to determine what is ridiculiously good looking,
Like I get people telling me I'm pretty at times but I know I'm not, they just say that out of either kindness or something about me they find attractive.

Everyone has their taste on determining attractiveness. Like I found Olivia Wilde to be very attractive but others might see her as ugly because of her big square jaw.

Pic is me
>>
>>24225310
I wouldn't mind telling you that you are attractive just to fuck you and then dump you.
>>
>>24225319
But that's the problem.
While people may say that, I tell them the truth which is that I'm mtf. :/
>>
>>24225310
dude you are not pretty at all. in fact you look like a tranny
>>
>>24225283
>nice ass hair
One of the reasons that I don't cut mine, I kinda like the attention it gets me.

The other reasons are effort and money.
>>
>>24225327

why

Why would you ruin your body. Just be gay. If you're gay you get to feel like a woman. That's what being gay is. You will never be a woman, and now you won't even be a man.

Come out of the horrible sissy hypno trip and just be gay. Injecting yourself with hormones, getting surgery and all that, is it really worth it? Just be gay. I never thought the gay community would be one up on something but this is the one time where it makes sense.
>>
>>24225283
Nice hair? It's all split and in a pony tail, talk about wrong pic for proof.
>>
>>24225347
And that's your opinion but others have told me otherwise. I respect that.

>>24225374
If you say so. Also I'm bi.
I don't get why so many people are so mad about trans women. Why does it bother you?
>>
>>24225406
>>24225310
You look fine darling, if you lived in ausland would happily get with
>>
>>24225406

It bothers me because you are very pretty already, you don't need to fundamentally change who you are. I know you may say that a girl is fundamentally who you are, but none of us are exactly one thing. I'm a man, but I identify more with females on a lot of things, and I identify more with anime characters than anything else. Lucky for me, there's not this all pervasive LIE out there telling me I can transform into an anime character like there is with transforming into a girl. Had we been born maybe 50 years further into the future, the technology might be there but it's not there yet and you will not be happy with this decision. I don't know why I'm talking to you about it though. You are pretty, at least you have that.
>>
You know when Jehovah's witness comes to your house and rings your doorbell and you go "Oh shit, here we go again"?

Or when you get stopped to be sold something by a random person?

Or when someone comes up with a sob story to try to get money off of you?

It's like that feeling.
>>
This thread was better the second time
Good job op
>>
File: comparison.jpg (345KB, 1410x1280px) Image search: [Google]
comparison.jpg
345KB, 1410x1280px
>>24220092
It's pretty sweet, idk. When I was really good looking in my own eyes (pic on the right) I was a violent, psychaotic, fuck who did what he wanted and could get away with it with a wink and a smile no matter how insane it was. I had women offering me sex regularly, and generally did what I pleased. but I want to make something clear, the picture on the right is a different me I looked good the way a tiger, assassin, or gun looks beautiful, because it only serves one purpose to chase and kill prey. I never thought of myself as beautiful even when I was younger and I'll post another pic after this just to confirm I was pretty. being good looking is different for guys and girls though. I know for a fact being really good looking as a girl is as much of curse as it is a boon because you get both ends of the spectrum in treatment and are way more likely to be cat-called, groped, or raped as you are to be worshiped.
>>
File: Imsopretty.jpg (293KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
Imsopretty.jpg
293KB, 1280x1707px
>>24220092
>>24227193
That being said, being beautiful or good lucking or whatever word you want to use for it is kinda funny. Its like having alot of money, or having a really big dick, and having to acknowledge over time if you don't keep working at it you'll lose what you have. Being a really gorgeous girl might be sad because eventually your beauty will fade, to this day people still tell me I'm handsome but I'm always like "yeah but you've never seen me at my best so you don't know shit about the way I look." it's kinda fucked really.
>>
>>24225310
Definite flaws but you look more than pretty enough to get by.

>>24227193
>>24227207
You're giving yourself a lot of credit there and I just don't see why. You look very average to me.Sounds to me like you're just being egotistical and patronizing. But I can't invalidate anything so whatever.
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 750x1334px
>>24225377
You're right lol but i really need to cut the ends. Been forever since
>>
>>24227244
well bruh, I said I only base this on the reaction I got from other people in my daily life. which was pretty consistent with what I said. Maybe I had a winning personality and that's why I was dealing with the things I mentioned. but that's all I can base my observations on, experience. I personally think I'm run of the mill also.

idk, tell us about your experience with the subject. if you have any.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.