[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question. What does it feel like being really, really,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1471372140003.jpg (56KB, 604x590px) Image search: [Google]
1471372140003.jpg
56KB, 604x590px
Serious question. What does it feel like being really, really, ridiculously good looking ?
>>
For me, for a very long time, it made me feel ugly and unwanted - since when I'd try to flirt women would just not respond. I thought that meant they thought I wasn't attractive, and I internalized that belief.

Finally a woman told me the reason women were awkward or unresponsive around me was they were intimidated by my looks.

After that I didn't take a woman's initial reluctance as personally, and things were much better - but all those years of believing I was ugly still formed the basis of my self-image.

It was only after years of modeling and sex work that I came to accept maybe I wasn't as ugly as I'd long felt.

Probably not the story you expected, but that's mine.
>>
>>24210570
For me it makes me feel sad.
Knowing that not everyone can be as attractive as I am makes me feel bad inside, that's why every time I post a selfie I give $1 to my plastic surgeon so he can keep doing his wonderful work to make the world a nicer place.
>>
>>24210570
probably pretty shitty. i would ahte to only be wanted for how i appear. im much happied knowing people want to talk to me, be with me, and spend time with me because im a nice person who brings them joy

i imagine a ridiculously attractive person would have a lot of shitty shallow people after them constantly. would be so annoying
>>
>>24210895
This stuff kinda opened my eyes. I've never seen myself as an attractive guy or anything. I don't really like my face either and I'm 5'5'' aswell so... But I still have a lot of people who want to spend time with me and shit tho, I guess that just means that they enjoy my company and who I am.
Thanks bro.
>>
>>24210935
One of my childhood friends is like 5 foot 6 but he's incredibly charismatic. He was really popular in school, but it's not like he was always doing the popular thing, it's that what ever he was interested in would become the new popular thing.
>>
>>24210570
For me it was like being ever questioning people's motives - when I think back almost no one was nice to me because who I am.
>>
>>24210570
ask Zoolander, he should know xD
>>
>>24210570
Makes it really hard to make friends. You're always questioning people's motives. The opposite sex will buddy up to you falsely even if they don't like your personality and the same sex will be jealous of you. The more attractive you are the worse it is.

It's not all bad, if you can internalize the fact that you're attractive (harder than it sounds) it can give you a lot of confidence. Also... sex work is always a possibility. But sex work really sucks so its not a big boon.
>>
>>24211891
Fuck me I need chemotherapy after this post
>>
Highly doubt anyone on this site is "really, really, ridiculously good looking". Feel free to prove me wrong, but I feel like a lot of people think higher of themselves than is warranted
>>
>>24211891
>xD
xD
>>
First of all, my opinion, the woman in the pic looks more ridiculous than ridiculously good looking.

Second of all, I love these posts by people claiming to be exceptionally attractive without any pictures, since I know ridiculously good looking people love to share your pictures. It's like this is the only selfie-free zone on Soc.
>>
I don't know. Beauty gets quite subjective when he get to "ridiculously good looking".
I do some modelling shoots for alternative fashion, but I get rated anywhere from a 5 to a 10 on soc.
>>
>>24212657
This... No one giving advice on here is actually ridiculously good looking
>>
>>24212147
>sex work really sucks
*rimshot*
I think some personalities are better suited for it than others. For me sex work was helpful because at first I didn't have to constantly fight my appearance-bulimia (wondering if someone was with me only out of pity), and then later it was good because the clear (-er, anyway) transactional boundaries allowed me to not hold back and to more fully be myself.

The general nuisance factor of work being work, much agreed.
>>
its okay, sometimes i do this thing, which makes me feel very guilty
but when girls try to talk to me i lead them on because i know i can, and they will continue trying because i look decent.

now i write it down it seems fucked up
>>
My mom's friends call me attractive and always question why I don't have a girlfriend. Being hot hasn't changed shit for me, I don't even care or pay attention when about 30 chicks turn their heads whenever I walk down the street. I'm just in my own world
>>
>>24214628
>implying girls dont do this all the time
>>
>>24212776
I specifically said i wasnt

But yeah obviously this >>24214970
Is bullshit
>>
feels good bruv.
>>
Nobody is "ridiculously good-looking" to everyone. I get a range of responses. At best, I can expect not to be rejected out-of-hand on the basis of my appearance. (Fortunately I have other things going for me.) All in all, it's not the most significant factor. If I lost my looks and also lost my depression I'd be in a much better place socially.
>>
File: IMG_20160818_022256.jpg (375KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160818_022256.jpg
375KB, 1080x1920px
I wouldn't know. I'm generic looking at best.
>>
>>24210859
post a picture of yourself, retard
>>
literally no downsides to it
attractive people can find people interested in them for who they are too. cmon y'all
>>
>>24210859
>probably not the story you expected
But, I always expect people to go on the internet and tell outrageous lies about how good their life has been.
>>
20 F
Wanting to get dominated by males or females, treat me like a slave, no dick pics first please, very slim and big butt :)

Jaredplease
>>
>>24210570
I have a friend who's an absolute stunner, just the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in person. Beyond the obvious (free stuff, lots of attention, compliments, etc), there's a couple things: she was still super insecure about her body. Beauty != confidence. And she also sucked at relationships because she had people competing for her attention constantly--she's never single long enough to really mature and figure out what she wants.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.