[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 393
Thread images: 35

File: download.jpg (7KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 240x210px
Ask the opposite gender anything
>>
>>>/adv/
>>
Why am I such a piece of shit?
>>
What's your gender?
>>
Females: Would you date a bi guy?
Would you let him continue to sleep with guys while dating?
Would you let him date a guy while dating you?
Would you be open to a regular 3some?
>>
>>24198998
Yes, no, no, maybe
>>
>>24198774
Damn beat me to it.
>>
Soooo ummm boxers or briefs ladies?
>>
Would you wifey my 4 inch dick if i could eat the box like a champ?
>>
Females: If a guy was in a long-distance relationship with a girl, but had permission to do things with other girls, would that put you off from hooking up or becoming a FWB with him? (as opposed to if he was just straight-up single)
>>
>>24199482
personally I wouldn't mind and I would appreciate the honesty. If just for a hook up though it doesn't matter.
>>
File: 1410306130046.gif (562KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1410306130046.gif
562KB, 245x245px
dear hoes and trick

what is your opinion of being kissed on the neck?
>>
>>24199527
I like it as long as it doesn't leave a mark that is awkward to explain.
>>
>>24199447
Briefs, 100%
>>
>>24199456
Yep!
>>
>>24199532
that always seems to be the biggest concern
>>
>>24199544
Damn better take this op while its here? Snapxhat?
>>
>>24199538
What is your opinion on boxer-briefs?
>>
File: image.png (484KB, 477x561px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
484KB, 477x561px
i am the most handsome indian man
>>
Ladies, at what point in dating can I start dropping existential coversation? I tried explaining the universal chorus theory to some hippie chick at the lake and I think it freaked her out.
>>
>>24199681
What if you were allowed to fuck the bfs bf anytime you wanted? So all 3 of you essentially had 2 partners (or 3 if you're bi and wanted a gf we can all share)
>>
>>24199711
Edgelord detected.
>>
>>24198729
Women
Where do you see the boundary of a boy and a man?
>>
Men, what can I do to make myself appealing?
help me
>>
>>24199711
You should be upfront about that right away, especially of its something youre interested in and are looking for a partner who is understanding or sympathetic

>>24199750
18... Or
A man is in control of himself whereas a boy is subject to every whim and passing fancy, egotistical and emotionally fickle
>>
>>24199527
Feelsgoodman.png
>>
>>24199770
:3
how about biting?
>>
I like a girl who can take the reigns in social settings, confident when meeting strangers. On terms of physical appearance add me on snap and i can suggest - binbinguy
>>
>>24199778
Yup feels good too. For me at least
>>
>>24199755
Show us a pic and we can better answer that.

Ultimately though make yourself feel good about yourself, you will be more confident, hold yourself better and guys will notice. A confident, happy person stands out more than a slouchy, head down, hiding from the world meek individual.
>>
>>24198998
I'm iffy about it.
I don't share. That pretty much answers the other three questions.

>>24199456
Definitely.

>>24199447
Boxers. Boxer briefs are my favorite, though.
>>
File: pixie nerd with a nice neck.jpg (41KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
pixie nerd with a nice neck.jpg
41KB, 736x490px
>>24199801
well that's nice to hear

for some reason I really like doing those things
>>
>>24199816
>pixie nerd with a nice nexk.jpg

Do you anon. Neck kissing and biting is a very very very common turn on for many people.
>>
>>24199816
>do you
yes

i haven't found it to be THAT common :(
>>
>>24199755
Do you mean physically? If that's the case just do 25 pushups and 25 squats, every single day.

(I have an athlete fetish)

If you mean 'as a girlfriend,' then I guess just walk up to the guy you like and throw yourself at him.
>>
File: WIN_20160815_07_53_41_Pro.jpg (275KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160815_07_53_41_Pro.jpg
275KB, 1280x720px
heres a question for females-
is it true i look like a trap, trans
rate btw
>>
>>24199891
Your face isn't really masculine, but it's not to the level of being called a trap. 5/10
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 745x899px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 745x899px
Same question as
>>24199891

I'm pretty sure people question me just because I have a young face and I'm pretty small in stature compared to normal guys
>>
Can a boy sing to me via Skype and talk about harambe memes with me and conspiracy theories
>>
File: 1468774951130.png (109KB, 658x410px) Image search: [Google]
1468774951130.png
109KB, 658x410px
>>24198774
>>24199027

more than likely you have no real aspirations (or you do but on some level expect things to be handed to you), blame others or past traumas for your unhappiness instead of working to better yourself and get through it, have bad coping skills and a lack of motivation because you've become comfortable living in your own misery.

self pity is narcissism disguised as depth. either better yourself or stop complaining, you're a piece of shit because you choose to live as a piece of shit.
>>
>>24198998
no, that's a huge reason so many people are iffy about getting together with bi people in general, because of the stereotype that they can't commit.
>>
File: 301.jpg (41KB, 680x654px) Image search: [Google]
301.jpg
41KB, 680x654px
>>24199527
I like it as long as a guy doesn't put his hand on my neck/grab you by the throat. I've noticed a lot of guys do this as a dominance move? or because they think it's romantic and it's annoying and uncomfortable as fuck.

but being grabbed by the waist from behind and kissed on the neck is hot as hell.

>>24199711
stop assuming you're smarter than someone and that there's no point, people don't know what they're not taught. try explaining it to her so you can both share these things together.

>>24199750
early to mid twenties is what I've always assumed is the starting point for most young adults in general, it's normally where they start getting their shit together and learning more about themselves and what actual things matter to them.

>>24199971
I'm a girl but I'll discuss Harambe memes with you
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 700x700px
>>24199994
Thank u
>>
Do girls like guys with big butts?
>>
Can a guy have any success on a dating or hook-up website if he isn't 10/10?
>>
>>24200460
a guy can have great success in the real world as a 5/10 if you just go and talk to people. Jesus so many autists.
>>
Females, what do you think of foreplay as described by me here:

The girl is sitting on top of the guy's lap and she has her top off. The guy is kissing up and down her from behind her ear/biting her ear a bit to her shoulder. All the while he's kissing and biting, he's intensely taking in every scent of the girl and relishing it. And his hands are massaging the girl's breasts; first softly then firmly then softly while his hands progress towards the girl's nipples and he then starts to squeeze and play with the girl's nipples roughly. He does this with one hand while the other is sliding down from one of the breasts towards her side torso and then her stomach.
>>
>>24198729
I was taught that there is only one gender on the internet...
>>
>>24198729
M, 20
asking F

What do I do when My wifes boobs start to sag as we age?
I Want a Wife with large tits, because massive mammeries, but I really dont wanna deal with the Massive sag, once we get older,

I guess what IM asking is How do people keep their sex life at 60-70+ with Weaker disgusting bodys?
>>
>>24200466
S i guess all the times I approached and got yelled at just didn't happen?
>>
So I've been pretending to be a girl on yik yak for the past week. I'm constantly getting railroaded by messages from guys borderline harassing me.

How do you girls deal with it? This is nuts.
>>
>>24201570
Well women don't understand that ugly guys exist, so no, I guess they didn't.
>>
>>24200633
A girl's parents are always a look into her future but if you want her to stay in shape you'll need to do the same. You can't fight nature but good bras help.
>>
File: L1.jpg (75KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
L1.jpg
75KB, 1080x1080px
>>
>>24202166
You posted to the wrong thread.
>>
>>24202053
It's really... awful, not much else I can say. I list myself as a lesbian on dating sites and I STILL get messages from straight men.
>>
>>24198729
>>24198729

I was in one of these threads a while ago and there was this engaged girl traveling across country who wanted advice on what to wear because she wanted to fuck her ex boyfriend. I never got a chance to say the cotton outfit looked good. If you're lurking, did you ever do it?
>>
>>24199962
Anon you're so cute 10/10 would fuck
>>
>>24199962
Anon you're so cute 10/10 would fuck and you don't look like a trap nor a trans
>>
>>24199755

Honestly, the basics is "don't be fat".
>>
>>24199711
Dude here, but, what the fuck dude. Women are just .. People to, and not every one wants to have that conversation. Don't play hard and fast about "WHEN CAN I TALK ABOUT THIS", instead talk about what you AND the other person actually want to talk about. If you both want to talk about existentialism, that's great, but if not, don't fucking do it. You're not going to get along with everyone, and that's fine.

>>24199482
I'm a non-monogamous dude myself, everyone knows I have multiple partners, no one gives a shit. Some folk aren't okay with being involved with me because I cannot be their one and only, but because its all up front and I don't hide it or try to be sneaky, no one gives a shit.

>>24199755
Appealing is subjective. If you're talking about what's appealing to me personally it's going to be different than what it is to others. In a GENERAL sense? "Be approachable", "be enjoyable to interact with". The women I know who are smiling, happy, cheery people who are eager to interact with folk are the people who get the most interaction.

>>24200353
LOTS of chicks dig butts. I know a LOT of chicks that complain about dudes having flat asses. As always, questions like that are subjective - but you'll be fine.

>>24200460
Yes? Just like every where else. I am not 10/10 and when I used OKC it was a hilariously grand experience.

>>24200565
Some chicks won't dig rough nipple play. That can work great for a lot of people, sure, but there's a lot of people it won't. Learn your partners responses and interests.

>>24200633
You're going to be pretty gross when you're 60-70 too, buddy.

>>24202161
Bras literally do nothing to help against sag.
>>
Ladies, would you say a girl maybe has a bit of a thing for you if she likes most of the things you post online and such? Or is it more likely that she generally just enjoys the content you post/share?
>>
>>24203155
Dude here: Talk to her. Flirt with her. Interact with her. She MAY be doing that, or she MAY like your stuff. Shit in and of itself is often meaningless - do you have dude friends that like most of the things you post online and such? Do you think that they have a thing for you?
>>
>>24203223
I mean I've hung out with this girl a few times in a group setting with others, she's pretty cool, really cute, but I don't often say much to her (or anyone, a lot of the time). That stuff only started happening after we hung out a few times, and sometimes she'll like stuff from days beforehand so I'm guessing she looks at my profile occasionally. I don't want to message her or anything though because she's an introvert, it's kind of hard to get her to go out and do stuff with us and I'm afraid if I make it seem like I like her like that, she won't want anything to do with me, and I really want to at least be her friend. If she stopped hanging with us because of me I'd feel super guilty.
>>
Females

What sort of sex life would you have if you didn't have to worry about STDs or unexpected or unwanted pregnancies? Like, neither of those ever happened to you. Period.
>>
>>24203260
To be fair I want to point out Facebook can be wonky about when it pushes content up sometimes. I post a lot of stuff and have in mid/high hundreds in friends, and occasionally it seems like content gets delayed in feeds and doled out over the next couple days. Assuming algorithm fucks around with stuff. Hell if I know.

Outside of that: You're interested in her? Well then you said she's cool - what makes her cool? Look for commonalities and engage on those to get talking. Gets you a better idea her feelings on you, and you can use that to actually hang out and spend time.

if you just want to be friends, do what ever you want. They don't have to be mutually exclusive though.

>>24203303
A *lot* of women I know are less disturbed by STI's and unwanted pregnancies as they are by the fact that most dudes suck in bed. "Orgasm" gap and all of that; if you hook up with a random chick you're fairly guaranteed to get off, if a chick hooks up, she's MOST LIKELY to have a dude awkwardly bounce around on her for a couple minutes then fuck off.
>>
>>24203324
>if a chick hooks up, she's MOST LIKELY to have a dude awkwardly bounce around on her for a couple minutes then fuck off.
I've never understood how other men can come in a few minutes, I usually go about two or three hours with a boner and I can't nut until I jack off after. I think it's just nerves, I do teeth chatter a lot when fucking.
>>
>>24203360
Trade off is a lot of chicks also don't want to be fucked for 2-3 hours straight either. You're looking at a lot of potential tissue irritation, and something like 75%+ (some data has given up to 90%) of women cannot orgasm from PIV sex.

In your case: could be nerves, could also be "death grip" business if you can only nut by jacking off; a hand can grip a LOT more intensely than a vagina can. You might have acclimatized yourself to stimuli stronger than what fucking can offer.
>>
>>24203384
Yeah, I was sort of expecting a tighter hole when I first had sex.
>>
>>24203388
Take it as a good thing - "tightness" decreases with sexual arousal. A woman who is super super super worked up will be a LOT more accommodating; it doesn't mean she won't feel great, but tightness isn't necessarily a be and end all.
>>
>>24203324
Same guy from >>24203260 I've changed locations. I kind of figured that might be part of it since face book's news feed/timeline algorithm is garbage. What makes her cool? Well she's really funny, has a similar sense of humor to me, she's artistic and I love her art style, makes me envious a bit since I'm not artistic in the least. Very interesting way of dressing and accessorizing too, she has these bells on her ankle and I think it's really cute how I can hear her jingle whenever she walks. She has pretty patrician music taste too, we swap music suggestions sometimes, I always hear something new I like from her and we're both big into music so that's a plus. She's also super depressed and hates herself, probably more so than I do, so that makes me fearful she won't accept any kind of feelings I might have for her. To top it off I'm 22 and she's 18, so she's a little young for me. I almost feel kind of ashamed for liking her because of that, do you think I should?
>>
>>24203415
>>She has pretty patrician music taste too, we swap music suggestions sometimes

Ding. I'm a bit older and the musical crowd I roll in are collectors, but my immediate thought is talk about hitting up a music store to get some new tunes / check some new stuff out, or hit up a concert. Easy stuff that you can get along with, and you already connect on that level over.

But yeah - stuff like that, where you both have a shared interest that can be explored creates an entry point. Outside of that, you can also learn about things she's passionate about that you don't know a ton about - like art, or what ever the hell. If there's anything that gets people passionate, it's talking about what they are interested in.

As for the whole "should you"? That's entirely up to you. I cannot tell you what to do or what not to do; if you're bothered by the "her being 18" and not comfortable pursuing, don't. If you're interested anyways, do it. It's your life.
>>
How fucked I am as a 26 year old virgin dude? I'm fat and losing weight, tried dating for a bit but it was I.possible with my weight so I'm losing weight now but sorry that it would become problem after it.
>>
>>24203558
How fat are you talking?

For the most part though I am inclined to say: It's not necessarily how you look, it's who you are. This sounds SUPER FUCKING HARSH, but it comes down to this: Self improvement isn't just in the physical. Build up the social skills, make yourself an interesting/fun person to be around, and that will get you MUCH further than just losing some weight.

Virginity in and of itself isn't necessarily a problem, it's more the reasoning behind it. Yeah, some people are going to react poorly - absolutely, people react weird to anything 'different' - but a lot of women I know would be seeing it as more a potential flag. Less "ew, virgin" more "Wait, hold up, why is the dude a virgin?" or, alternatively "This could be a barrel of worms" because they don't know how you're going to handle things on a relational/physical front because you've no experience.

Less "oh he will be a terrible lay" more, "is this dude going to obsess over me?"
>>
>>24203575

1.80m 110 now. Was 130 before, I'm a pretty funny and outgoing guy as people told me before. Just a normal guy seriously, girls told me directly it was my appearance so yeah.
>>
>>24203426
I mean my friend tried to get with her and he was less than a year younger than me but he found a different girl he was more interested in so I'm guessing it's okay as long as she's into it.

Music is like my biggest connection with her, I post lots of music stuff and so does she so I figured that was our most common interest.

I actually just got invited to the beach by my friends and she's there so at least I get to hang out with her again
>>
>>24203592
Shrug. Shit happens, you cant please everyone. There's very few, if any, people with absolutely universal appeal. If you're heavier (seem to be), yeah, your "pool" you draw from is a bit more restricted as your further from conventional attraction, but its not like it suddenly doesn't exist.

Might need to expand who you're chasing after.

Congratulations on the weight loss though dude.
>>
File: 2016-07-24 17.45.41.jpg (3MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-24 17.45.41.jpg
3MB, 1944x2592px
>>24203625

I guess so, well I'm not that bad looking for a fatso so guess won't be so bad after losing weight. I usually go after girls I click with in personality, don't care much about looks. I used to be a bit crazy clingy but fixed that shit thankfully.

I'm busy as fuck with work so fucked up my diet and exercise regime lately but I'll put it on track next week again, thanks man.
>>
question to everyone : When it's ok to wear a suit for the nightlife ?
It's only ok for big evenements like marriage or work ?
I miss being classy.
>>
>>24203685
It's okay to wear a suit when you're going to a place that other people are wearing a suit. You do not need a suit to be classy, and it can absolutely be heavy handed to do so. Suits are also not all created equal.

A good sports coat, good shoes, and proper accessories will go a LONG way towards making you look classy, without looking like you're trying too hard or appearing stuffy.
>>
>>24203703
yeah, i know how to dress, but i just miss wearing a suit, i look quite good in it...
But your answer doesnt surprise me, if i'm wearing a suit just to go to the bar, or even a good restaurant, i'll appear as a try hard, fuck :/
>>
ladies

what is the height cut off generally?

;^)
>>
>>24199710
this looks os fake to the point where it's disgusting
>>
>>24203723
Depends on the bar and restaurant. There's places that it's entirely acceptable. It also depends on the suit. If you know how to dress that's fine, but sounds like you might need to start frequenting higher establishments.

>>24203735
As always, shit's going to be subjective, dude. Most women I know are fine with just not being taller than a dude, though. They don't care about a specific height.
>>
>>24203748
well ofc i know that.
>>
>>24198998
yes no no yes
>>
>>24199456
yep

if you know, you are good hubby in the other things outside sex. work, home, family, cuddles
>>
>>24199482
if you where hot and good at sex.

and if I was looking for a FWB at the time. and also if your okay with me having more than one fwb.
>>
>>24199527
sure why not?
>>
>>24203603
So I had a good time at the beach (as usual, favorite beach ever) and as I suspected she was there. She clapped for me and complimented my voice when I played and sang "Play Crack the Sky", even though it was kind of bad (I'm shit at playing guitar, even worse at singing and playing at the same time). I guess if I can at least make her smile, that's good enough for me.
>>
>>24202963
Thanks anon lol I guess I should stop trying to be all tough and shit just try to use cute as a way to interest girls
>>
Females of /soc/. How do you feel about guys who are smaller than you? I know shorter is usually a no, but what about weight?

I am usually the same height as most of the girls I know but weigh about the same or less. I feel like I fall into the "cute" category really quickly and can't escape
>>
File: 1469304728303.jpg (82KB, 421x562px) Image search: [Google]
1469304728303.jpg
82KB, 421x562px
Girls of /Soc/,

can you please record yourself (on vocaroo) simply saying "penis"?

I need it, and to be spoken emotionless like a doctor/nurse would say it.

please! please
http://vocaroo.com/
>>
>>24204709
That is animal cruelty.
>>
Would it be considered weird and pushy if a girl, in a relatioship of almost 2 years, starts to act like she is your wife? Not in the literal sense of course, but more like really attached and that kind of stuff
>>
>>24205047
...The fuck quantifies actions of "a wife"?

The rough answer: It's weird and pushy if you're doing things outside the relationship contract / are pushing the other persons comfort zones. The difference between "fine" and "clingy" is how the other person feels about the situation. Talk to your partner.
>>
I have lowered my standards on girls quite a bit, am I really that ugly that no one will right-swipe me?
>>
>>24205150
Are you talking about Tinder specifically? Or in a general term?

Ignoring your standards thing: What do you actually bring to a relationship? What do you *offer*? Are you fun to be around? Are you interesting? Are you a "real person" in that you have your own stuff going on, own hobbies and interests and existence? Do you have *space* in your life for someone?
>>
>>24202313
If it makes you feel better, I'm a straight man and I get most of my messages from gay men.
>>
>>24205228
Tinder I guess.

I mean I have a pretty solid group of friends that think I'm alright, but I'm shy as fuck around strangers and can't really talk to anyone.
>>
Are there any women out there who enjoy the Big Three Podcast?

I love it, but I feel the subject matter is something women would generally dislike.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 529x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 529x450px
I'm 22 and work for a successful men's magazine. Girls won't date me because they think I'm a "pornographer". What do femanons think of my career choice?
>>
>>24205228
these are all good questions, but I get irritated sometimes knowing that there are shitty people that have no problems ending up in a relationship
>>
I guess girls and guys alike:
I've been in a relationship for 4.5 years now - since I was 16 - with my gf. I really love her, and nearly everything is perfect about her (I'd like to fuck a little more, but eh, I can't blame her for just being in the mood every 1-2 days).
The problem is though - she was my first gf, and before I was with her, I was this fat smelly boy that never showered and nobody liked - now I'm pretty fit, take care of myself and girls seem to be pretty interested in me.
I just can't shake off the feeling that I'm missing something in my life by staying with my gf. I'm pretty torn - I REALLY want to stay with her, because I know it'd be hard as fuck to find somebody else up to those standards - yet I want to experience what the 'fucking around' phase of life is, but I also don't want to cheat.
Halp.
>>
>>24205481
Don't do it, you'll probably end up getting to be with a lot of other girls and you'll experience all of them, but it's likely you'll never find a stable healthy relationship like this one again if it's lasted this long. Seriously, sex really isn't that interesting or fulfilling overall, and you'll really appreciate your relationship with your girlfriend once you've lost it and irreparably damaged her.
>>
Question for everyone :

Did anybody had success story about having sex again with an ex without any feelings or drama involved ? Just pure fun ?

My ex contacted me this morning on a dating website, telling me that my profile looked great and funny, we discussed a bit, and as we're both kinky, we discussed about sex etc.
At first she was hesitant, be she may give me a shot to have sex again, next week when she'll be in vacation.
It's been almost 2 years since we broke up, she cheated on me back then, it hurted me a lot but now i feel way better, and since she have a good 8+/10 body and is very kinky in bed i want to fuck her badly.
BUT, i know that getting back with an ex, or at least having sex with is equal to drama and feelings, it often end up in a mess, should i do it ?
I'm sick of not fucking, i'm a 5/10 at best and it's been since February 2015 that i didnt had sex (and it was with an escort...) should i listen to my dick ?
>>
>>24205481
>>24205940

I was in a similar situation once. I loved my girlfriend but wanted to sow my wild oats, and I think that's perfectly normal. However, I didn't want to be a lying, cheating scumbag either. So, I sat her down and told her straight-up that I wanted to just do me for a while. It hurt her really, really bad...

She told me she'd wait for me, which I thought was bullshit but she actually did it. I fucked around with grills for like 2 years and then realized how empty I felt and returned to my girlfriend with my tail between my legs.

But it worked out. Been together 8 years now, so...
>>
>>24206102
>inb4 you're still a scumbag for breaking her heart

Yeah, maybe, but at least I was an honest scumbag.
>>
>>24199710
i disrespectfully disagree
>>
>>24206206
You're incredibly lucky she waited for you then, most girls would have moved on after that long. You're not a scumbag, you were honest and went about it the correct way morally, no one can fault you for that. What I meant is that if you're just out to fuck random girls because you want to, you'll inevitably end up feeling empty. I've never understood that feeling, though I guess I'm kind of a weirdo because I actually don't really like sex
>>
>>24206037
I double dipped and in the moment it was some really steamy sex and that's where everything went wrong, it brought up a lot of buried memories. You can't have an NSA relationship with somebody you used to have serious feelings for. My advice is to not get yourself entangled in the mess.
>>
>>24206313
I'm the luckiest. Hell, *I* wouldn't have waited for me if I were her lol
>>
>>24206673
New ID but same guy.
>>
>>24205246
Tinder is a bit wonky, and success or failure on Tinder is meaningless to anything outside of Tinder. If it doesn't work well for you, try different avenues. It becomes relevant how ever to ask though what your pictures and profile are on there.

>>24205309
What magazine do you work for? I would be surprised if you work for like .. Mens Health kind of thing and people are just calling you a pornographer. What do you do for that magazine?

>>24205311
It is what it is. There are shitty people in relationships and amazing people who are not. Such is life.

>>24205481
You could talk to her about non monogamy, but honestly even as someone who is non monogamous, this kind of seems .. Douch-y, because its essentially "Well I fell into this relationship, but NOW I COULD SMASH PUSSY! AND I CANT SMASH PUSSY!"

If your S/O wants to try something non-mono that can work, but, eh.

>>24206037
Very much depends on the ex, and the situation of the break up. I've fucked (and still do fuck) former partners with zero problems, but the big long term ex's that the breakup was a debacle? WILL NOT TOUCH WITH A FORTY FOOT STICK.
>>
>>24206952
yeah, that makes total sense. In an ideal world, I'd just like to quick-save, do all kinds of retarded shit, sleep around like a manwhore and then reload to the current state.
I guess I'll just stay with her. You can't have everything in life.
I still have the chance of maybe getting into a threesome some day, since my gf (I'm also her first) said she's kinda interested in a very specific, loli-like dressing kind of girl - and should she find one one day, she'd probably get her to have a threesome with me and her.
I guess that possibility is enough for me.
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 720x540px
Do girls get easily jealous of other girls with bigger boobs?
My GF is super insecure even though I chose to date her because shes pretty flat compared to her friends. Is this normal?
>>
>>24207009
Grass is greener. A lot of women I know with smaller busts want a bigger one; a lot of women I know with larger busts want a smaller one. Big (perky/full) boobs are celebrated in our culture, and are viewed as a quintessential part of femininity.

It's not a guarantee, but it's not abnormal. I would recommend commenting positively about her boobs while fucking around with them. Like, play with them a lot, touch them a lot, go on about her fucking hot her tits are, make it clear that you love HER chest. Actions speak a lot louder than words.

>>24207000
I would recommend reading "Opening Up: A Guide to Non-monogamy" if you branch into something like that. Threesomes can create some volatility.
>>
Guy here. Should women be able to vote? Explain why or why not.
>>
Do women like swallowing cum or having a guy cum on their face/mouth?
Why or why not
>>
Are any of you women attracted to a guy that is very passionate about an intellectual field of study? I'm borderline obsessed with math, and honestly can't help but to talk about higher math to people. The girls I have dated have found that sort of passion attractive, but is it common? Am I just turning most girls off? It helps that I'm pretty good looking I guess.
>>
Ladies, whats your biggest turn on when you meet someone new
>>
>>24207354
Yes? Because of fucking course?

>>24207370
Some do, some do not. Shit is, as always, going to be subjective. Find out what your partner likes / wants, do not assume. I know women that can bath in cum, I know women that find it disgusting, and I know women that have severe allergies to it and don't want it touching sensitive tissue.

>>24207390
Most people tend to find passion attractive. Pursue people that find you being passionate about mathematics attractive.
>>
>>24207392
Charisma and eye contact for starters. Those seem to be good indicators of self-confidence and independence, interest in me, and ability to carry on a conversation. By charisma, I mean confidence with humility.

Physical attraction is high on the list, but I have a wide range of body types that I like. The way a guy acts and carries himself can really enhance or detract from what I notice about a guy.

Then it's all about driving down the path to panties with conversation... until you potentially hit a red flag / landmine.

>>24207422
Anon- I give you this thread's MVP award, even though it's not mine to give.
>>
>>24198998
I've done it before, and it just kinda gets to me. Idk why, I don't think I could do it again.
But even if I did, I wouldn't want anyone to sleep or date around while being with me. I'm strictly monogamous. And the only 3some I'd consider was a FFM, unfortunately. But she'd have to be a rando that we never talk to again lol.
>>24199447
Idc that much, but briefs always remind me of my fat dad because he would always just sit around the house in only his saggy tighty whities when I was a kid. So it's kinda got a negative background to me.
>>24199456
Yup. I hate penetration so the smaller the better. Less painful and uncomfortable on my end, and I get to be eaten. Win Win.
>>24199482
Ehh, its just not my thing personally, but I'm not sure if that would be a sexbreaker or not. I mean, you have permission so you're not like, a piece of shit scumbag. Problem would be proving it lol. I'd be highly suspicious of any dude admitting he had a gf but saying "but she's ok with it promise lol". Then again, why the fuck would you even mention her otherwise I guess.
>>
Ladys, as a general consensus (I know people have specific tastes) would it be more likely that a relatively chubby woman would pursue a relationship with a guy that's trying to loose weight?
>>
>>24207918
I find generally people stay in their own lanes. Whatever you look like, is about what you can expect your potential partners to look like. So yeah, fat chicks go for fat dudes. But the reality is nobody actually wants a fat partner, they just settle because they know it's all they can reasonably get.
>>
I'm 18 and she's 22, will date tomorrow. We both are virgins. How can I make her first experiences unforgettable... in a good way?
>>
>>24207937
I'm not heavily so, but I'd reasonably classify myself as a chubby dude. I pretty much exclusively (not by rule, though, just because of my personal aesthetic tastes) end up dating super petite and thin chicks. A variety of them have been or are models, and my primary partner can probably enter into any fitness competition and have a more than reasonable chance at winning.

I would say that people tend to date people with life styles similar to their own, but it's a tendency versus a rule. If someone's life is fitness, they might have some ideological issues and clashes with someone who doesn't care about fitness.

>>24207918
It may be easier, potentially, because of that whole "people go for what fits them" business. If you're both overweight, in super broad brush strokes, you both may of had similar reasons for getting there (not giving a shit, liking richer foods, not being interested in exercise.etc.etc.etc, what ever the fuck).

If I was to give advice though: That doesn't really mean shit. Flirt with the people YOU find interesting, and pay attention to who flirts back. Don't decide "Well I need to date someone chubby" just because you're chubby; you may well find someone who is not but is still very interested in you because of who YOU are.

I wouldn't in turn though discount people who are relatively chubby.

>>24207942
Recognize up front the sex is likely going to be terrible and awkward and that's TOTALLY OKAY. You can play up the romantic angle and light some candles and have some scents going. Grab some coconut oil, give her a massage, pay attention to her and really drum in the whole "FUCKING HELL YOU ARE SEXY" and do the whole worshiping the body business via touchytouchytouchyfeelstrokerubandexploreallthethings.
>>
>>24207937
Damn anon... This hit a nerve

>>24207918
Not totally sure what your question is? I personally like bigger guys. Apparently thats all i can get tho :p working on yourself is always a positive in my book
>>
>>24207942

But for the actual sex thing? Be enthusiastic. Encourage her to express herself; ask her what she wants, what she wants to try, what she's interested in. Don't just leap ahead of yourself because you think "everyone likes this" or "its super normal in porn".

- Give her oral. Retract the clitoral hood with your fingers, and you want to give her steady rhythmic strokes with your tongue. Find out what she responds to, then keep doing that.

- Use your fingers. In and out fingering CAN work, but it's .. Eh. I mean, if she responds, great, absolutely, do it, but I would recommend going for g-spot stimulation. Insert your fingers (palm facing up), then curl your fingers towards your palm in a "come hither" motion. What you want to stimulate is a (once she's aroused) spongy mass of tissue on the upper part of the vagina. Move your fingers back towards the pelvic bone. That entire area is super sensitive. In that area you're going to find a couple SUPER sensitive parts that you can pretty much pulse pressure (again, stay rhythmic and don't randomly change stuff up) directly against - but it's going to be based on her personal anatomy. The more aroused and worked up she is, the harder and more direct you can be with this - follow her lead and responses. Ask her if you're not sure.

- When you're working her, you may actually be able to see the movement of your fingers on the OUTSIDE of her. Take your other hand, press it against that spot and apply flat pressure back down towards your fingers. This is .. Roughly if you feel just above her bits there's the pelvic bone; you want to go around to the back side of that and press down and slightly under it. The clitoris that you see is the "tip of the iceberg", and the clitoral root runs along the vaginal cavity. Doing this means you're compressing the clitoral root from both sides and is going to make for a VERY strong sensation. Don't be surprised if people get squirting from this.
>>
>>24198729
>why do ugly girls have high standards?
>why do average girls have high standards?
>why do pretty girls only want to fuck around?
>>
>>24207937
This just seems to sum up why people don't try when they get into a relationship (myself included)
>>
>>24207942
- on that note, you can curl your fingers internally a bit behind the pelvic bone (not really applying force), and then basically make a jerking motion back towards your body repeatedly to heavily stimulate the g-spot. Again, something that requires her to be fairly worked up, and becomes SUPER important you keep your nails in good shape (actually, good note, trim your fucking nails and make sure they aren't sharp), but yeah, HEAVY stimulation levels. Super fun.

- If she has toys, ask her if she wants to involve them. There's more to sex than your dick, and don't get freaked out by sex toys. They are fun to use.

- Be responsive/attentive. If she likes certain positions, use them. When you cum, switch focus back to her in other ways unless she's totally ready to stop. Example: Give her oral, or use your hands, or use toys, or whatever the fuck.

- At the same time, don't just make it this relentless pressure that she HAS to cum. Your goal is to make sure she ENJOYS herself. A *lot* of women I know tell me about faking orgasms because dudes will NOT stop trying to fuck/drill/whatever a hole through them unless they cum. Sometimes people don't cum, it doesn't mean they didn't enjoy themselves. If she doesn't cum, you're not a failure. You can always ask her what she wants to try out next, what she wants to do again, or what she doesn't want to do.

>>24207989
>>why do ugly guys have high standards?
>>why do average guys have high standards?
>>why do handsome guys only want to fuck around?
>>
>>24208002
Fuck you got me
>>
>>24208002
I can't say thank you enough, even if some things where a bit confusing, especially for a beginner. ;)
>>
>>24207969
Truth hurts I know
>>24207994
Yeah, we all settle eventually, or die alone. Take your pick.
>>
>>24207989
>>24208002
I'm guessing you both mean in general?

I'm a guy so I can't really answer the guy ones without sound biased. But most men (myself included) try to make passes at women well out of their league mainly because they thought they'd give it a go (or they're just trolling judging from some of the messages that seem to get sent).

So I've found from personal experience that most people have women have high standards on online dating because they have men practically falling out their feet and can have a pick of X amount of men. Where as outside of it most women (that I know) don't have as higher standards probably because of the significantly less men throwing themselves at them..

But also everyone has their ideal partner (it's just a slight bit easier for a woman to take the pick of the one she wants).

This is all on my opinion from dating in general so take it how you want.
>>
>>24208048
Oh yeah, I'd certainly prefer to settle. But in my current state I don't think I'd be able to please any potential partner at least visually.
>>
>>24208055
lol know that feel. I'm taking the fit journey myself after being a disgusting landwhale for most of my life. Got dumped senior year of high school, hadn't had a dude even look at me without screaming in horror about godzilla. Cried about it for a while, then sucked it the fuck up and fixed it. At least I'm finally in chubby status, trying to finish off the final rolls so I can be possibly attractive enough to be valuable to society. Or at least a dude that wouldn't be ashamed if his buddies knew he let me suck his dick.
>>
>>24208049
I was being tongue in cheek, not literally asking the question. The whole "ugly girls have stupid standards / average girls have stupid standards / attractive women are sluts" is usually a really woman hating rant. Not necessarily here, but yeah, no, it's just usually a stupid rant.

The women I know who use online dating might have high standards in regards to the sorting, because they get the STUPIDEST shit sent to them all the fucking time .. And it's not like, once in a blue moon, it's by the truck load. When you have to deal with tons and tons and tons of creepy / obnoxious / stupid shit all the time, you get HUGELY selective about where you spend your time. Combine that with when investments backfire, people get picky as fuck. It doesn't necessarily translate to "they have crazy standards in RL", they just don't want to waste time / want to make an unpleasant experience as brief as possible.

I always feel like there's a bit of a wonky thing in "women can take the pick of who ever they want", because it's assuming who they want is throwing themselves at them.
>>
>>24208116
Lol I too love the "all women get flooded with thousands of messages a day online" lie.

Maybe attractive women do, but as you said, are these dudes even of any degree of quality at all?
Uggo women are the same as uggo men tho, we don't get many bites. Hell when I tried online dating, in the 2 weeks I was on there I got 3 messages, and they were all from men about my grandfather's age. Shit was creepy.
>>
Guys why you love so much cum on our face or mouth? I mean, i can't get this thing
>>
>>24208152
The vast vast vast vast vast majority of women I know who touch any form of online dating get fairly inundated with messages. The ones who are less conventionally attractive absolutely get less, yes, no question about that, but they still get quite a bit. I do know a *FEW* women who say they do not get much if any in the way of messages online, but the majority absolutely do.

The ones who get the WORST of it are generally the ones who are the most attractive, or who 'seem more sexual', or just have tits and ass anywhere in the photo.

It's not a guarantee that you will get spammed by merit of being female online, but it's more than likely. Hell, I have a blank female profile I've used to get around blocks a couple of times, and its got a few thousand likes a few hundred messages. With absolutely nothing in it.

>>24208186
Personally, I find the messiness of sex hot. Its why I like making people squirt. I don't particularly care about cum on someones face, but I find the open and eager embracement of sex to be sexy as fuck. In my opinion, "dudes love sluts" is because we like to fuck people who don't have a ton of hang ups, are eager to try new things, and are engaged and interested. There's less of a worry about "HOW DOES MY STOMACH LOOK" and more "OH GOD THIS FEELS FUCKING GREAT YEAH LETS DO THIS SHIT".

As for in mouth? Because when I'm ejaculating its still part of orgasm; it kind of sucks when you start to cum and stimulation IMMEDIATELY JUST STOPS, or when someone leaps away from your dick like its toxic. Objectively, someone that keeps blowing me as I cum is going to feel better than someone who stops.
>>
File: 1464845932953.gif (309KB, 460x350px) Image search: [Google]
1464845932953.gif
309KB, 460x350px
>>24198998
1: I guess so.
2 and 3: Absolutely not.
4. I'm iffy on that level of sharing my partner.

>>24199447
Boxers.

>>24199456
Absolutely!

>>24199482
Ehhhh, I'm not sure. I'd probably decline the guy. I don't wanna risk getting my ass beat on Jerry Springer.

>>24199527
My neck is ticklish and sensitive as fuuuuck. I'm afraid I'll go into a giggling fit. Otherwise, bring on the kisses and nibbles.

>>24199750
Early to mid-20s, for sure.

>>24200353
I'm not super picky about man butts, but I like a thicc booty on any gender.

>>24200460
I guess so? I'm not a dating expert, so I dunno. Dating sites seem like a clusterfuck to me, tbqh.

>>24200565
It depends on the girl. Some don't like it rough.
Me personally? Sounds like a grand ol' time.

>>24200633
Everyone gets a "weaker and disgusting body" when they age. You're not an exception. Deal with it.

>>24202053
'Tis the struggle of having a vagina.

>>24203303
What sex life lol

>>24203735
I honestly don't care. I've met a few cute manlets before.

>>24204709
That picture made me wanna vomit, so no.

>>24207354
You do realize it's 2016, riiight?

>>24207370
It really depends on the girl. I personally wouldn't mind swallowing or being covered in it if it pleased my partner, but it's definitely not for everyone.
P.S.: Eating healthier foods makes it taste better.
>>
This is a question from a guy.

I am an attractive person; this I know from the way that almost all girls seem to treat me, and things that they do which would be out of place otherwise. Things like catching me after class just to talk, or putting their hands on me without any real reason to. Yet I can never speak to them, properly; nor do I know when to speak. In fact, the only girl I've ever gotten into a relationship was one where was the assertive one - that is, she went after me.

It's gotten very bad. One girl assumed I was gay just because I didn't show any of the signs of being attracted to others. Yet this couldn't be further from the truth; I like a lot of them. But I never have the words to say. Or what to say. Or even, how to say it. I feel trapped in my own body.

My question is, when and how do I start a relationship?
>>
What aspirations do you have?

What does it take for you to want to have sex with a guy and how long does it take on average?
>>
Bumping for glory
>>
>>24208002
>trim your fucking nails and make sure they aren't sharp
Yeah... Sorry about that.
>>24208186
>>24208210
>Objectively, someone that keeps blowing me as I cum is going to feel better than someone who stops.
Well put.
>>
any girls want to tell me if I am the smallest guy theyve ever seen? I know i am smaller than avg but I want to konw how I compare to some of your smaller guys. Kik or snap. Kik is jcreah snap is jbohn
>>
How the Fuck do I know if a girl is into me she just got out of a pretty fucked up relationship but I really like her and know I'm way better than that asshole... I'm only asking because Shit like a girl liking me always goes right over my head
>>
Dear guys: How does a girl ride a big dick successfully when their vagina is a bit too short for it and has a big butt?
>>
Guys: What kinds of things give you heart boners?
>>
>>24208221
THE CURRENT YEAR
>>
File: HappyStanley.jpg (139KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
HappyStanley.jpg
139KB, 1200x1600px
Women, would you fuck me?
>>
>>24211113
Shy girls that secretly have a lot of darkness inside them, waiting for someone to step into her life so she can share it all
>>
File: A7.jpg (31KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
A7.jpg
31KB, 960x540px
>>
>>24211113

Dedication to something. Particularly to something traditionally feminine.

Girl I'm currently courting works as a seamstress for wedding dresses and got into the profession via cosplay.
>>
>>24211113
A lot of smiling, a genuinely happy person, when she devore me with her eyes, when she see me like her hero, general kindness, when she act like a fragile little thing, that just make my heart melt, a lovely laugh... There are so many cute things that girls do that make me want to love them ... :)
>>
>>24211075
Say "anon i really like you" and see what she says back. No sense hiding how u feel
>>
>>24208395
To be successful, self sufficient, and happy

And it takes chemistry, a good balance of humor and general appeal, physically and emotionally. Shared kinks helps obviously. For me it might take a month or two
>>
>>24207009
It's different for every girl, I guess
Most don't get jealous though :)
This is coming from a girl with somewhat small boobs :P
>>
>>24208048
Lol youre so edgy and cool
Fuck off back to r9k plx
>>
Girls, is it ok if a man gets off by being dominated? Some girls call their man daddy, is it fine for a man to call you mommy?
>>
>>24211244
>is it ok if a man gets off by being dominated?
Yes.
>is it fine for a man to call you mommy?
No
>>
>>24211249

So if a man like to get tied up it's ok? But he can't call her mommy or mistress? Why? What's the difference (honestly wondering)?
>>
File: BPupEy7CcAAX2ix.jpg (24KB, 483x395px) Image search: [Google]
BPupEy7CcAAX2ix.jpg
24KB, 483x395px
What are you girls' thoughts on doing this to a guy?
>>
>>24211255
Mistress and mommy are not interchangeable words. A LOT of folk are not comfortable with "little" play, but it has implications of age play. This gets all the more fuckery when people actually have children.

>>24211075
If she just got out of a pretty fucked up relationship this might not exactly be the best time to pounce on her.

>>24211113
...Huh, I don't really think I can answer this one, actually. :| My feels are pretty dead outside of one partner who circumvents that. If you want "non sexual attractive things", sure, but yeah, heart is fairly unaffected these days.
>>
>>24211276

Thanks, and yeah I was referring to ageplay and just simple femdom. I wasn't talking about having sex with children or anything like that (or being open about bdsm with children).
>>
>>24208106
Ouch, I'm still pretty much in the landwhale area at the moment 122kg. Not as much as I was when I started 6 months ago. Any tips for a fellow anon on weight loss? I'm mainly being more active trying to hit 10k steps a day and having smaller portion sizes for my food (not like tiny, but smaller than I've had in the past). Good luck though I'm sure you look fine already it's what's on the inside that counts, the outside is a bonus.
>>
>>24211244
Im presonally not into being called mommy but there are women who are. Its "okay" if your partner is into it too
Domming a guy is hot
>>
>>24211276
Yea ik but the more I talk to her now the closer I feel to the friendzone.. feelsbadman
>>
File: 1417567007945.jpg (15KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
1417567007945.jpg
15KB, 320x371px
>>24211232
you seem upset lol
>>
>>24211268
I'm a "no butt stuff of any kind" type of chick.
Only thing I'd maybe consider is something like pegging, where I physically don't have to touch anything, just the toy does.
The psychology behind pegging isn't really appealing to me either, but I might at least try it for someone I really liked.
>>24211244
It's most definitely ok, but different folks different strokes. Some chicks will be into it, others will not.
I'm rather submissive, so I don't like to seek out submissive dudes. But there's plenty of chicks who get off to being the dom.
>>24211141
Maybe, if your personality was fuckable. I mean, I find a dude has to be like, an 11/10 for me to fuck him purely on looks alone anyways though.
But you're not unattractive, you're not super fucking hot either, if I had to give you a number I'd say 6, possible 7 if your body's decent.
You look approachable at least, thank you for actually fucking smiling. So many dudes post pics like these of them like, scowling and it kills me every time. If you look unhappy I won't want to talk to you, you know?
>>24211075
Ask. If you can't read the signs well enough just ask. But if she's still brooding over a relationship, timing will be key. Give her time, show her how much better you are than her last dude, and she'll come to you if she wants you.
>>
>>24211701
Lmao if you don't mind can you explain some more I mean I wouldn't be on 4chan asking for help unless I was really as clueless as I am
>>
>>24211674
>no butt stuff

Lel
Fuck off cunt

>>24211715
We already told you, just ask her. Fucking communicate, use your words
>>
>>24211701
>doesnt know stanleys a meme
Ya back to rebbit
>>
>>24211723
>can't handle people having different kinks and boundaries than them
lol
>>24211727
Man I can't keep up with the 4chan bullshit m8. Only one I know to avoid is brandon. There's a new attention whore reaching meme status every minute here.
My bad for feeding a troll though, I'll try to remember the newest faggottry, but I simply just have better things to do than spend all day on 4chins keeping up to date with these faggots. I actually go outside sometimes you know?

I can tell by now though that you're just a bad troll too though so I'll stop feeding you as well lol.
>>
File: IMG_20160817_210447.jpg (2MB, 1268x2557px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160817_210447.jpg
2MB, 1268x2557px
Would you females suck My Dick?
>>
>>24211751
Lel aw anon but i like shittalking you
This board is shit tier 4chins, why even come here at all miss normie

>implying theres no wifi outside
>>
>>24211608
The friend zone is kind of bullshit.

That being said, it's a tricky spot. I would be tempted to say just be up front - you're interested in her and you know she's in a super vulnerable place and you want to help support her, but you really don't know what you can do to help her out without feeling like you're taking advantage of her situation.

>>24211751
Same here, apparently. I am aware of brandon, but I don't really haunt /soc/ that much and quite frankly don't really give a shit about the drama.
>>
>>24211814
Thanks I just don't know how to get that out... Is it? Cause if so I'd love to know how
>>
On the tiny chance introvert girls come here, how do I meet you?

Trying to talk to you at a library or at a grocery store would be way too cringy.
>>
>>24211814
Ikr lol. Like I was around vaguely for the maxim thing, but I have no idea who the fuck this other dude is. I try to avoid the obvious trolls, but hey dude seemed genuine. I mean he didn't post anything I haven't read a million times in rate threads.
>>24211838
They tend to stay online for dating. Too autistic/introverted to try talking to people irl. I'm starting to lose the introvertedness myself, because I find online dating to be shit 99.9% of the time. But, I mean, strike up a conversation whenever you can. But most of the time I find the only people to take well to being approached in random places like out shopping or in the library are super confident chicks.
>>
>>24211838
I've dated a good number of notoriously introverted girls. For the most part I stumble across them in small get together's, or occasionally they get dragged to larger social events like a birthday party or outing. Or you can find them online. Or you can find them through local introverted hobbies of yours.

>>24211823
Try personalizing what I said above. You know your interactions with her / who she is better than I do.
>>
>>24211864

Just wondering, but on the opposite side of the spectrum, if you're an introverted man who has difficulty striking up conversations without being awkward, is it still ok to try and talk to women you don't already know? Also, what kind of subject is good to start a conversation? I understand not all people have the same interests, but if I start talking about economics or history or physics, people tend to get bored ; and it's hard, on the other side, to keep being interesting while talking about the weather and similar things.
>>
>>24211879
Fuck man alright I just don't wanna Fuck things up between us ya know? Thanks for the help now I just gotta grow a pair I suppose
>>
Guys, why do you think sending a sudden nude picture of your junk is attractive to a girl?
Do you get aroused when you see a picture of a naked girl unexpectedly?

Also, what's with "asl"? Who has ever gotten lucky with a girl starting with "asl"
>>
>>24211864

I'm already on a dating site, but there's almost nobody there from my city, literally 13 girls. The other alternatives are one filled with white trash and teenagers, and of course tinder, filled with sluts. But I guess that's specific to my location.

>>24211879

Aren't most introverted hobbies all solitary?

>>24211896

Because we are that way, and if we haven't had much experience with women, assume they're like us. For guys any random set of tits can arouse us, while for girls it's more like "if it's attached to HIM", I guess.
>>
>>24211905
>Solitary
Yeah, that confused me aswell.

>>24211905
>"Attached to HIM"

Ofcourse I understand erotic bodyparts are arousing, and so it is for girls, but not if it's unexpected. If the tension is kind of built up towards it, it's fine.
>>
>>24211882
There's nothing wrong with chatting up people you don't know, but I would say context is SUPER fucking important. The best (and easiest) way to approach people is in social situations, since that is what they are there for / expecting, versus if you're approaching someone out of the blue on the street you may very well be interrupting them.

As for what subject is good to start a conversation: Easiest openers tend to be about shared experiences - this is also what is great about social situations, they tend to be de facto shared experiences; at a concert you can talk about the band on the stage, at a bar you can talk about drinks, at a party you can talk about .. Something going on. Really, all over the place. For the most part that's kind of a just measure of "if the person is interested in talking at all" by cracking open the door.

The best way to engage people in conversation I find is to get them talking about their hobbies or interests - people fucking LOVE talking about what they are into, unshockingly. Not a lot of folk are eager to listen to someone else's passions, and I feel like all the more frequently women are discouraged from being really vocal - especially if its about stereotypical feminine things because a lot of dudes will treat that as "meaningless".

There's nothing wrong with small talk used well. Just use it as a transitional element; you can talk about the weather, which in turn translates to "I hear its going to be really good/bad/whatever this weekend. Are you up to anything for it?" or things like "Oh, any idea what the weather is tomorrow? I was hoping to [do the thing] but I forgot to check." Obviously these are only starters ever so often, but it still is just .. Highlighting that small talk is transitional.

Tired as fuck, so probably rambling.

>>24211884
That's always the inherent risk. If things get fucked up, its on you to give yourself/her some distance until things calm down and you can be yourselves again.
>>
>>24211931

Yeah, for guys it doesn't matter when and where. That's why there's so much sex in advertising.
>>
>>24211345
The number one thing you can do is cut out soda and other empty calories. I still eat like shit but I've slowly lost 35+ pounds in the last year eating mostly fast-food but swapping out a bottled water for the large soda. I'm going to get back to exercising soon but I had to have a verecocelectomy in the spring so my left restocked still has a sensitive spot that can get irritated with too much activity. But it didn't really bother me swimming and riding waves at the beach last week so I think I'm almost ready to start running and lifting again.
>>
>>24211896
I don't send my junk without explicitly being asked, even by partners, so explicitly comment on that but I've generally been on the opinion that it's dudes who have a SUPER fucking hard time stepping outside of their own head. Yeah, random naked people (who are attractive!) is awesome, and I have no problem seeing a random naked picture of a chick. When friends send me nudes its AWESOME.

Buuuut that's contingent on the whole: I find them attractive. Dudes who send random dick pics, in my opinion, fail to account for the fact people don't necessarily find them attractive, and that dick pics are often interchangeable. They aren't a "sexy picture" in and of itself, it's just .. A dick.

>>24211905
Nothing wrong with sluts. Fuck off on that shaming business. Outside of that: Small town life? That becomes a bit trickier; never dealt with that. That being said, you would think any hobbies would be more obvious.

>>Aren't most introverted hobbies all solitary?

Depends on what you're talking about. Even solitary hobbies can have things that draw people out, like classes, lectures, special events.etc.etc. The MAJORITY of the time I connect with introverted girls its:

- Someone drags them to an event / they come out to an event
- We have a similar hobby, or interest, or I know something about their hobby, we chat about it.
- We continue to chat from there and I flirt them up hard.
>>
>>24211936
Ight well thanks I appreciate it wish me luck
>>
>>24211954
Left testicle*
Fuck you htc how the fuck is testicle not in the dictionary? And restocked? I swear I think im buying an iPhone but I want my webm's...
>>
I was at Target yesterday shopping when a cute girl that works there approached me at the self checkout. Usually they just have one employee watch from a distance instead. She came up to me to say I have nice eyes. I said thanks and left. I am sad because I didnt realize I should have asked her out. I have never been approached like this before and doubt it will ever happen again. Should I go back today and find her?
>>
File: Yes it does.jpg (11KB, 242x200px) Image search: [Google]
Yes it does.jpg
11KB, 242x200px
Not necessarily for the birds, anyone who can give me an answer would be ideal, desu:

How does one reinvigorate their.... "taste" for people, as it were?

Like, I rarely put myself out there in the dating scene, simply because people rarely excite me these days, and I'd like to get out of this mindset of chatting people up for the sake of it and actually *wanting* to get my game on.

I have no idea if I'm being coherent here, so I can elaborate if needs be,
>>
>>24211936

Thanks for the tip, but even if I can understand the context in which interacting with people is alright, I feel like I make the context become awkward, if you know what I'm saying? I feel like I'm so awkward, that even if I approach someone in a social situation, it becomes wrong, even though it would be okay if someone else would have done it.

The problem is that I'm extremely introvert and anxious and even if one on one I don't have much issues talking to someone, when it comes to groups of two or more people I don't know, I just kind of shut down, and it's hard for me to even think about saying something remotely intelligible. I don't know if you can understand, but when someone talks to me in social situations, I often ''freeze'' in my head ; it takes a lot for me to process the information people give me, and it takes even more time to figure out an answer. Often, people will ask me a question, and, when they expect me to answer, I won't even have properly assimilated the substance of the question. It takes so much energy out of me to interact with people that I just seem to be isolated or awkward even in social situations.

For instance, in most group conversations I just can't follow what people say after 5-10 minutes, it's just too much information, variables, etc. and I just lose track and go on imagining stuff in my head instead. Most of the time, I get gradually excluded from group conversations, because after 10-15 min. of people talking, I can maybe muster the ability to formulate a comment, but, by the time I think of it, the conversation has change so dramatically that I just look like a lunatic who's missed half the conversation since it started.

That's why I asked the topics on which I could hold a conversation. If I can talk about the topics I know, it's going to be mostly okay ; I can also listen very well to someone, if I listen too much, I lose track, can't find anything to say, the conversation dies, and its awkward.
>>
So women how long after meeting someone is it appropriate to whip out your dick
>>
>>24212130
Depends, can you helicopter dick or not?

Also dude, the fuck, no.
>>
>>24212130
Immediately
>>
>>24211998
Not today
Wait a little longer
>>
File: long-cock-1.jpg (39KB, 640x416px) Image search: [Google]
long-cock-1.jpg
39KB, 640x416px
Why do I feel sad looking at this pic?
>>
>>24207354
No. Nobody should. Democracy is immoral
>>
>>24212201
Because its not yours
>>
How come I only attract white women ? Occasionally an Asian girl.
>>
It could be mine
>>
>>24211701
Why so many girls have pegging fetish?
>>
>>24213395
Because if they are going to have sex with a beta they aren't going to let him near their vagina.
>>
How important is cock size to a woman?
>>
If you have a certain weird smell but ur clean would you still give me a dating chance ?
>>
Am I too nice? Girls say that I'm an nice guy and a good friend but whenever I try to become more than that I always end up failing. Is it because I'm not up to their standards or what?
>>
>>24213246
Are.. You white? A lot of people tend to stay with what's familiar, and if you're white / in a white heavy area, that's probably why. Flirt with people you find attractive, regardless of race - maybe they do or will dig you.

>>24213395
Depends on the individual. I wouldn't be surprised if combination of things like:

- It's something totally new. Women flat out don't get to fuck someone like that, because of anatomy. Strap ons let them try to do that!

- They know penetration feels good (for them), they assume penetration must feel pretty fucking good for dudes too but they are so caught up in worries about if it makes them gay or not. Plus we have prostates.

- Getting to explore being dominant.

Honestly, no fucking idea. I know a partner of mine has pegged folk before and is super into it, but it's not my cup of tea so never really talked about it. I'll give her a poke tomorrow, maybe, and see if she has any particular reason she digs it. I don't honestly think it's all that shocking though.

>>24213663
The alpha/beta thing is super fucking stupid.

>>24213668
Individual preferences. Generally what I hear is "as long as its not super small or super large, most people don't give a shit". Some women may want a big cock because of whatever the fuck, but if you're actually talking about dating / all that fun jazz, they are dating YOU, not dating your cock. It's like a lot of dudes want big tits, but it doesn't mean they aren't going to just dump a chick because she's not busty. Remember, 75%+ of women cannot get off from PIV. Worry less about your cock, up your skill in other ways (REGARDLESS of size).

>>24213685
Wat?
>>
>>24213750
"Nice" is often synonymous with boring. If I meet someone at a party and they didn't leave any strong positive/negative impression, you know how I describe them? Nice. "Nice" is meeting social decorum, but not excelling or failing in any particular angle. A lot of women want a "kind" guy, a "caring" guy, any assortment of all those positive traits - not a lot of people just want a "nice" guy.

You will never have universal appeal, they might simply not dig you. Or not feel sexual about you. Or just enjoy you on a platonic level. This is totally fine.
>>
>>24198729
Females: My gf and I want to ask this girl we know into a threesome. What would be a good way to do it, if She asked, or if I asked, Also, would you be creeped out if someone asked you this.
>>
>>24214287

Why do you think the alpha/beta thing is stupid? I'd like the input of women on the subject.
>>
>>24214342
I'm a dude. I think it's stupid because alpha/beta is attempting to steal a concept of wolf dynamics, that was proven to be false by the person who proposed it in the first place. it doesn't apply to wolves, and it certainly doesn't apply to people.

It's a super fucking overly simplistic concept that tends to be made by people who mix up arrogance with confidence.
>>
>>24213750
I don't think there's such thing as too nice, but I like a guy who can roast me every now and then.

>>24213685
It depends what the certain weird smell is?

>>24213668
It isn't, unless it's too big.

>>24213246
What race are you?

>>24212201
You shouldn't! You have a nice sized proportional average penis.

>>24212130
Once you've used social queues to determine if she's into you like that or not.

>>24211998
If I complimented a guy and he was too shy to say anything but thanks and left, I would honestly be flattered if decided to seek me out just to ask me out. But it can definitely vary. I'd say try it but don't be hard on yourself if you don't see her/if she says no.

>>24211838
Usually online. Usually girls who are shy in person are a bit more vocal on Facebook, we can express ourselves better via text.

>>24211244
Of course it's okay but I'm not personally aroused by it. I will play along just to get you off but don't expect me to get turned on alongside you.

>>24211141
Probably yeah

>>24211075
She will go out of her way to talk to you, lots of smiley faces/emojis in texts, call you pet names, put an effort into touching you (even if it's just briefly brushing your knee with hers or touching your elbow or whatever), will compliment you, etc.
>>
>>24207918
Not necessarily! It happens a lot obviously but I personally am very attracted to heavier-set guys and I'm like 125lbs and my mom is like 100lbs and married a really big guy, I think that body positivity for men is making a steady climb, just gotta find the right person, but I know plenty of thinner girls who love bigger guys.
>>
>>24213395
>Why so many girls have pegging fetish?
Dude where do you live? I can't find ANY girls with that fetish.

>>24213750
I've learned that girls only call you nice if they have nothing good to say about you.
>>
>>24211959

Didn't intend to shame, just don't want one as a gf. I have a friend who's one, that's just fine.
>>
>>24214392
My race is white
>>
What are the most enjoyable sex position for a girl?
>>
>>24215475
Ass up, face down
On top
>>
File: CBKBXrwWoAA_dQw.jpg (20KB, 499x334px) Image search: [Google]
CBKBXrwWoAA_dQw.jpg
20KB, 499x334px
>>24215479
like this?
>>
>>24215496
Yup basically. And then getting really low on the dick
>>
Would girls typically want to know if their friend is in love with them, even if they don't necessarily return the feelings? Or would I be doing her a disservice in telling her?
>>
>>24215518
Plz no
>>
>>24208221
>My neck is ticklish and sensitive as fuuuuck

how wonderful
>>
>>24215550
She's introverted, never been in a relationship, I'm her only close male friend, and she's flirtatious and physical with me when drunk. I've had feelings for her for years, I can't get her out of my head, and feel like I can't move on until I have closure that I don't have a chance. Could telling her completely ruin a friendship?
>>
>>24215567
Yeah but its not really a friendship if you "secretly" are "in love" with her.. Thats a pretty one-sided situation.
I'd say go for it and tell her or ask her out for real, but the potential to fuck up the current relationship between you is strong
Sometimes we get lucky, good luck
>>
>>24215349
That's probably why then. People stick with what is familiar, and if you're white / in a white dominated area ...

>>24215475
Dependent on the person. If you're fucking someone, find out what THEIR most pleasurable positions are. Generally girl on top / doggy / legs up on shoulders are firm "normal" contenders.

>>24215518
Why are you telling her? For your own good or for hers? Going to agree with >>24215550
>>24215571 on this one. If you confess the feelings for her, you need to take responsibility for the outcome. If she isn't comfortable, you need to fuck off while you figure out how to deal with your feelings.
>>
>>24215518
No. I don't think you can be in love with someone until you know those intimate feelings are reciprocated.
>>
To women:

>see a post about a pizza dilvery job offer and hour ago
>ask about it
>girls says she will ask questions because the mamager doesnt speak good english
>start the conversation
>long silence
>"sorry anon, I asked my boyfriend a few hours ago, and he just said yes!"

Why do women do this?
>>
>>24217745
Everyone does this. If they don't, they're not being efficient in their recruiting process.
>>
Dear females does height matter to you?
>>
File: 15112486.jpg (124KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
15112486.jpg
124KB, 1024x768px
Females

Would you stop dating a guy if it turned out he only fapped to hentai? I just can't take normal porn seriously, the girls are too loud and obnoxious, the scenarios are too silly, and the stills aren't kinky enough.
>>
Male here. Would you date someone who had borderline-personality disorder? Why or why not?

And do you think unconditional love between two people is silly or kind of nice?
>>
File: 49249.gif (2MB, 336x167px) Image search: [Google]
49249.gif
2MB, 336x167px
Females: Why are you uneducated?
>>
Why is it every time I try to better myself an pull myself from the muck, I get slapped down and hate myself for even trying?
>>
>>24218241
...What does this have to do with the opposite sex?

>>24218236
Saltiness detected.

>>24218231
I've dated women with BPD. I think a current partner of mine has that, among MANY other things. *Shrug* It's a dangerous dangerous DANGEROUS game. I think the common assessment is, at the least, mental illness is a HUGE red flag, and people tend to be MOST accommodating if people are ACTIVELY in treatment and taking care of themselves. You do not want to become a burden to your partner.

Unconditional love is both okay, and problematic. Love can and should be unconditional, but it doesn't mean RELATIONSHIPS are unconditional. I have ex's I still love on some levels, but I will never, ever be around them if I can help it.

>>24218121
Most women seem to say that they want a boyfriend taller than them.
>>
@Women

1. Have you ever been sexually attracted to a "passive" guy before? If so, what attracted you to them?

In other words, a man who:

>does not lead interactions, will not initiate any sort of romantic contact unless you do so first

>is not humorous, overly confident, talkative or possessing of any outgoing personality trait

>does not possess "golden traits" that may cause you to sleep with a guy you typically wouldn't have (money, fame, etc.). Simply imagine an average joe, 6 in looks with an average job and lifestyle.

2. If your answer to the first question was no, can you explain why you feel women are allowed to be both dominant and submissive but men only turn you on when they are dominant?
>>
>>24218121

Not really. It's fair to say that most girls want a boyfriend that's as taller or taller than them, but for some reason men thinks this means they need to be 6'7'', when in reality it means they just need to be an inch taller. Like if you're a 5'4'' dude just find a 5'3'' girl and she won't care.

That being said if your a really short dude, it's not a deal breaker for most women. My bosses boyfriend was 5'2'' and honestly if he wasn't her boyfriend both I and my coworker would have been interested in him.
>>
>>24218121
Personally, it's nice being smaller than the guy, but height isn't a dealbreaker.

>>24218231
>And do you think unconditional love between two people is silly or kind of nice?
Not sure unconditional love exists in any kind of permanence. Love is as dynamic as people are. People change. The "conditions" that you agree to love each other through change...
I know deep, forgiving and erotic romantic love exists between two people and I think it is nice, but I don't consider it unconditional.

>>24218683
>1. Have you ever been sexually attracted to a "passive" guy before?
Sorry, but no. Doesn't mean that it can't happen, but it just hasn't. The "golden traits" you describe signal comfort in one's own skin and self-confidence. If you don't signal that confidence in flirting with me, or at least flirting back when I do, then it doesn't make any sense to continue the conversation.

>2. If your answer to the first question was no, can you explain why you feel women are allowed to be both dominant and submissive but men only turn you on when they are dominant?
Your question is riddled with inadequate assumptions and labels. There's a difference between confidence and the dom/sub roles in a sexual relationship. Personally, I guess I would label myself a "switch" or whatever the fuck that is. I enjoy a variety of good sex with someone who's more or less my equal, i.e., when I'm horny, I'll get aggressive and initiate and grind my partner's brains out. I also like giving head and having my partner violently fuck my face. It's labeled "submissive", but make no mistake- these are things that I have explicitly stated turn me on. There's nothing submissive about it in my mind.
>>
>>24218723

I'm 5'2 as well, lol. It seems like statistically, especially online women prefer not to date short guys. Is that any different is you meet a woman IRL instead of trying online dating? It's pretty difficult trying to find anyone when you're my height. Most women are taller than me.
>>
>>24218739
> The "golden traits" you describe signal comfort in one's own skin and self-confidence.

I'm curious, how do you attach money and fame to being oneself and confident? To me they have absolutely nothing in common.

> a genius hermit is most likely hisself and confident
> a movie star has fame and money, but those came through his face and acting skills
>>
>>24219021
Sorry, was skimming and did not attribute correctly. Correct. Money and fame are not traits. They are assets. I was referring to golden traits as humorous, confident, talkative to the degree of showing interest in someone.
>>
>>24218228
I prefer hentai too senpai

Dont think ill ever find an irl boyfriend whos into it tho
>>
My dick is several shades darker than the rest of my body and I'm insecure because of it. Do women care?
>>
>>24220106
Sounds sexy
>>
>>24220106
You Latino?
>>
>>24220129
Yes I am, entire body is lightskinned except for my penis
>>
>>24220113
Is it really? I honestly don't think it is, I get pretty jelly when I see a cute pink cock
>>
>>24220106
I thought this was normal. Is this not normal?
>>
>>24220169
I think it's pretty normal but there's a pretty big difference between the skin on my thighs and the skin on my penis
>>
>>24218683
Dude here, but I know a number of women who get turned on by men being submissive. Is there less of them? Absolutely, but that's mainly because I'm a pretty hard dom and pretty gregarious, so it's going to shape my social (and sexual) circles.

My immediate trait though would be: What the devil do you offer that would make someone WANT to sleep with you? I mean, not to be a total dick, but you're essentially saying that you're average straight down the line, and then attach a number of not positive traits to yourself.

There's nothing wrong with not being outgoing, but you're not exactly selling yourself up in any fashion what so ever by essentially describing yourself as the dude sitting alone in the corner.

Being humorous, confident, talkative, and outgoing are not necessarily dominant traits. You can be super fucking submissive and have those traits.

>>24218801
The word *prefer* is key there; they PREFER, it doesn't mean its a hard rule. I would say more women I know are annoyed by dudes who get a complex about their height than actually caring about what their height is. Be an awesome person who is worth dating, and you'll get dates.
>>
>>24220136
>pink
Not too many people have pink skin either

You sound fine dude
>>
>>24220498
not literally pink obviously
>>
>>24220106
I don't care

>>24218683
I have been sexually attracted to a passive guy before, yes. It eventually led to problems in the bedroom because I am into BDSM and am sexually submissive.
It's not about being "allowed" to be one way or another. It's more socially easy for women to be submissive or dominant, because generally there are a surplus of men who are horndogs who can go either way.
It's an instinctual thing. Women needed a big strong man to protect them when they're all weak from pregnancy. Do you think being pregnant in the wild is easy for a human being?
There are evolutionary advantages to a passive male too, so that's why women who do like passive men exist. Particularly as we move forward in our evolution and our instincts shift.

You act like attraction and turn-ons are a choice. It's mostly a philological knee-jerk. Don't take it so personally.

>>24218231
I dated someone with untreated BPD. Never again. Please get help, dude. I've heard good things about DBT.

>>24218228
You're asking on 4chan. Most of us either have grown accustomed to weeaboo degenerates, or are one ourselves.
>>
>>24217745
Wait, I don't understand what happened here? What did she ask her boyfriend.? Who is the girl? Is she being translator for the manager? Is she a friend of yours? I'm so confused.

>>24215518
I usually already know, dude.

>>24212004
Why do you want to? Just do you, boo.

>>24208232
Ask girls out on dates.
>>
why doesn't my boyfriend want to fuck me anymore?
I know he's not cheating, I checked... He says he's just tired but.. for weeks? And it feels like he's just not into it when we do, and he's never the initiator. Is he just not attracted to me anymore and doesn't want to say it... Or can someone actually be that tired all the time?
He says I'm the guy of the relationship, always wanting sex, but it used to be the second I walked in the door we'd fuck, and then go all night... and he almost always initiated..
And I'm horny damnit :(
>>
>>24220658
are you fat
>>
>>24220664
No, pretty average size 8-10 UK....
Even if I was I doubt it'd be that much of an issue since he's got a decent collection of chubby porns
>>
>>24220658
Maybe he's depressed. Or maybe he's bored.
>>
>>24220669
post face, maybe you're ugly

if not I think>>24220674 is right, do you do anything special for him like wear lingerie?
>>
File: TO.jpg (169KB, 960x951px) Image search: [Google]
TO.jpg
169KB, 960x951px
Ask away
>>
>>24220699
From most rate threads generally a 7or8 out of 10, so fairly average looking.. I don't really wanna post since he goes on the chan too.... and I think I'd be in trouble!

As for lingerie, used to a lot but kinda put off lately given the lack of interest, I dont wanna get rejected after getting all dressed up as that happened last time like two months ago and obviously its a huge knock in confidence

Also I don't think he's depressed but maybe I guess..? He seems the same as normal besides this...

Thanks for the answers..
>>
>>24220716
Lost interest in you maybe? How long have you been together?
>>
>>24220716
>7or8 out of 10, so fairly average looking

Nigga you have no idea how normal distribution works.
>>
How come girls I talk to don't want to be friends with me if I won't have sex with them?
>>
>>24220838
I don't disagree with your point, but there's no reason attractiveness has to be normally distributed.
>>
>>24220616
...Do you mean CBT?

>>24220658
How long have you been dating? He could very well be exhausted, the spark could be lessened a touch, he might be dealing with depression. Have you talked to him about your concerns?

>>24220975
Either:

A) They just want to fuck
B) You're turning them down in a way that is offending them, or makes it awkward.
C) You're reading into it
>>
>>24220980

There are plenty of reasons to assume a normal distribution (with outliers such as disfigurement from diseases/accidents etc.). But to ask the other way around: Why should we not assume normal distribution? Given a large enough sample, even the weirdest kinks shouldn't dent the bell curve to far, no?

But anyway in no universe is "7or8" average looking.
>>
>>24221080
>...Do you mean CBT?
Nope, though I do like Cognitive Behavioral Therapy too. It's Dialectical Behavior Therapy. I hear it's good for specifically Borderline. Give it a look-see!
>>
I swear I'm not trying to sound emo, just trying to get an objective grasp of this situation to better myself.

Girls, if I was not particularly attractive (like a 5-6/10) and ALSO hardly ever talked, like way less then the normal person who rarely talks, like 500 words a day what motivation would you have to go out with me? Is their something else that I am missing that would make you want to initially go out with me or any other person like this?

For the record I am not extremely shy or socially anxious, I just don't talk much because I normally don't see a need to.
>>
>>24221212
Some people don't want to fill up their life with words. What if there was a girl who is the same way? Or maybe she considers you a good listener.
>>
Bitches:
When we're cuddling, what's the best place for me to put my hands?

>inb4 'it depends on the girl'
I'm asking you, personally. Yes, YOU. You know who you are.
>>
File: 055.jpg (70KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
055.jpg
70KB, 636x900px
>>24220616
>You're asking on 4chan. Most of us either have grown accustomed to weeaboo degenerates, or are one ourselves.
Fair point.
>>24220025
>Dont think ill ever find an irl boyfriend whos into it tho
I'm not sure I understand, like, do you mean 'ey bby wanna watch Bible Black together and shit' or like going 'hey what artists do you like?'conversation shit?
>>
>>24222238
Hips, butt rubs, hair, hands around throat.
>>
to females
why do you mislead men and tell them that good looks and personality are 50/50

at least be somewhat honest with what you want, you do realize that men shape themselves to become what you desire
>>
Guys, what do I do with my other hand while blowing you?
Also, is it intimidating when a girl has "masculine" interests? Like cars for example
>>
If there's any girls here that are introverted and shy (romantic and intimacy wise), would probably wait for the person you like to go for you rather than make any attempts at them, what do you do to kind of show that person you're interested in the first place? Any specific looks or behaviors that would be a telltale sign?
>>
>>24222374
>Guys, what do I do with my other hand while blowing you?
Finger yourself, or grab my ass / whatever part of my body you like the most.

>is it intimidating when a girl has "masculine" interests? Like cars for example
Stop reading cosmo.
>>
>>24222374
Definitely put the other hand to work down there too, pleasure while pleasuring is a big turn-on.

A girl having 'masculine' interests won't scare most guys off. Many would enjoy the extra company when they're working on something the garage, out fishing/hunting, etc.
>>
File: 1426975767397-1603647810.jpg (2MB, 4320x2432px) Image search: [Google]
1426975767397-1603647810.jpg
2MB, 4320x2432px
What do you girls think of my penis?
>>
>>24222374
Play with my balls or with yourself.
I would only care if you shamed me for not sharing your masculine interest.
>>
>>24221212
Are you asking what motivation would you NEED to go out with you, or what would motivate someone TO go out with you in the first place?

By reducing it down to that, you're removing INCREDIBLE amounts of "who a person is". Like the other person said, "some people don't want to fill up their life with words". Maybe someone digs someone who is quieter, but just describing yourself as "I don't really talk" isn't much of a descriptor.

>>24222366
As another dude, will point out that anyone that drops "females" has a tendency to come across as the dudes from Star Trek. It's super fucking awkward and alienating. Secondarily, pretty much anything you ask of "why do women do this", men will do it as well - though maybe in different forms. For some people good looks and personality can be 50/50, or 100/0, or 0/100, or ANY combination .. Not really sure what you're getting at there. Different people have different desires.

For a lot of folk, they may not want a partner that "shapes themselves to be what [they] desire". They probably want someone who IS A PERSON.

>>24222374
What ever the fuck you want. Your lips are around my cock, I'm hardly complaining. Personally if you were to do anything, I would say: Use it on my cock. Use it on yourself. Run it along my body. Do what ever the fuck you want.

As for "masculine" interests; I don't care. That being said, I apparently keep dating the girls that people find intimidating, so I may not be the best person to ask.
>>
How do I get overweight girls to stop approaching me, flirting with me, etc?

Every time I go out, no matter what type of club/bar.
>>
>>24223727
Are you military? Military guys seem to draw in fat girls like moths to a porchlight..
>>
What does your average girl think about their bf crossdressing? Im very feminine and I'm expecting if I ever get a gf she'll leave the second I tell her.
>>
Ladies: if you were married and your best friend could not seem to hold down a relationship, would you let your husband impregnate her so she could have children? Would it matter whether it was through sex or artificial insemination? Also for context, how close are you to your best friend.
>>
File: IMG_20160820_202346.jpg (4MB, 4000x2992px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160820_202346.jpg
4MB, 4000x2992px
What do you think about my Dick?
>>
HD
>>
>>24224036
No I'm black
>>
>>24225257
thats why
>>
>>24223727
If you're really buff it seems that you'll attract scrawny short girls who want to Be The Little Girl.
Plus, if you are fit, an overweight girl might worry about you judging her health habits.
>>
>>24224327
You're not going to find the average girl here. I think it's fun. I'm also a fucking weeaboo degenerate, so I'm used to the concept.

>>24224950
Jesus, sounds like an awful idea. There are all sorts of legal and emotional issues here. Do you really think a guy would be willing to see his own child be raised just out of reach? If he's a sperm donor, it's more of a concept of a child somewhere out in the world, if his samples ever do get used.
I don't want children myself, so there's another can of worms for my husband to see the "what if" scenario.

I would encourage my best friend to adopt. Because there are so many children in the world who would use a loving family. I would try my damnedest to convince her.

>>24222419
The best indicator is when she says "Yes" when you ask her out on a date.

>>24222374
I put my other hand on the base of the cock and stroke on upswing.

>>24222238
Wherever's comfortable. Hips/waist seems to be a go to. I agree with this >>24222352
You're kind of over thinking this, dude. There's no real wrong spot. Maybe like, in armpits or deep in the buttcrack could be a "wrong spot"
>>
>>24223727
Wear a shirt that says No Fat Chicks or Save the Whales Harpoon Rosie O'Donnell I mean you might turn others away too but my plan should work. Or just brush them off when they flirt with you.
>>
For girls

I'm almost 24, not tall and not handsome and my dick is average at best and I could never get a date even with the ones that liked my personality. Literally only both fat and ugly girls will even look at my okcupid. I'm so lonely and feel pathetic and like I'll never find sombody to spend time with and be happy.

Do you think I'm pathetic?
>>
>>24225528
Kinda. You sound miserable. Only fat and ugly chicks look at your page? Why do you feel inclined to make sure judgements of others? Lel. You get what you give, if you keep being a piece of shit your life probably wont be any better
>>
>>24224950
Thats literally the worst idea ive ever heard.

Im very close to my best friend
>>
>>24224327
Im personally a little intimidated by the thought of my bf crossdressing but ive known other males who do and it worked for them and seemed pretty normal.. If thats something youre into you shoumd probably be looking for someone who understands and can be open with
>>
>>24225599
Well it's true. They are fat and ugky and I'm not even being harsh or shallow. It's objective. My standards aren't even high.

I forgot to mention I have been diagnosed with major depression for four years with little help from medicine so maybe that's why i sound so miserable. Anyways, I lean to the idea of killing myself a lot.
>>
>>24225619
Derp.

Then work on yourself before you try to drag someone else down with you. We all have problems anon, this is your chance to figure your shit out
>>
his is kinda long and probably pretty boring, but if anyone is bored and feels like giving a girl some advice:

>Meet guy through mutual friend
>really hit it off, have jokes and the like
>am v interested but have no intentions of telling
>months go by we talk occasionally blah blah
>Out of the blue asks me am I into him
>give him weird vague answer, he's like idontgetit.jpg
>feel like a moron, explain I am into him shortly after
>He's like cool, we hook up shortly after that
>He basically blanks me and starts trying to do my friend
> I get pissed af and call him out
> he basically tells me to leave him alone
> turns out friend is actually at fault
> feel bad for being psycho bitch

Basically I wanna know is it worth me apologising to him several months later (and if so how I would approach it)? I kinda miss at least having him as a friend cause we really did get along and shit
>>
>>24225647
??? My inclination is no, dont apologize, fuck him
How is your friend at fault?
>>
>>24225624
My problems are physical. Girls don't find me attractive and won't talk to me because of it... I can't change how my face and body is
>>
>>24225667
Okay but your vessel isnt directly related to your mental state either, you can change your outlook and disposition.
Oh well. I dont thinj youre pathetic, but if you blame your problems on your looks then that seems like a cop out. I think everyone can find happiness, whatever that may be, and I hope you find it
>>
>>24225467
I know WHY how do I make it STOP? HOW?

>>24225483
I wish. My gf is small though.
>>
>>24225685
you don't, it's just like me im in shape white guy and all i get is in shape white girls. Most other kinds of girls dont look my way.

that's funny as hell though
>>
>>24222374
Interests dont define a person, its literally meaningless if you are into cars as a girl or into cross stitching as a dude.
The right normal persons wont be trying to judge you over your interests brodude.
>>
Ladies, im 25 and balding pretty fast since last year. What's your position on bald/balding guys?

PS already tried shaving it and the general female opinion was that i looked weird
>>
>>24225725
>mfw
>>
>>24225734
im a 30 something dude. Ive dated and done tons of girls over time.
No one that is worth it will care about your interests negatively. Dating is more than interests, its about how cool the other person is, how interesting they are, how fun they are to be with.

Someone that would disdain a girl for liking cars would likely be shit in all other areas of dating.

Also, it doesnt matter how hot someone is if they arent someone you can be yourself with, sex with hot chicks that you have to pretend to be someone else to be with is the lamest shit. I rather have a 4/10 chick i can discuss any weeaboo shit im into than a 9/10 who I have to hide my fetishes from.

Theres a certain age where you stop giving a shit.
>>
>>24225679
In mean, I never worried about my looks till I discovered this board! And I'm not the only one blaming it on looks. The entire thread I made has comments hating on my looks and saying horrible things, and the only advice people can give is for me to lower my standards even more. You can see for yourself. I always believed in myself and only stopped when it seemed insane to keep thinking everything is alright. Nobody has hope for me so I don't see why I should.
>>
>>24225756
Are you trying to say you're brandon?
I hoped you were a troll from the start, im 99 percent sure now
>mfw i have such a fucking overactive conscious i want to whiteknight and tell u its ok dont take soc sry pl0x
>>
>>24225647

That just sounds like he's a jackass. What, he wanted to sleep with you/wanted to know if he COULD sleep with you before just moving on to someone else? If any apologies have to happen, they need to be from him.
>>
>>24225770
How is it ok? Literally everyone on soc says I'm unattractive and nobody irl ever found me attractive. Realistically what the fuck should I think? And why should I think it'll be ok?
>>
>>24225752
>Dating is more than interests, its about how cool the other person is, how interesting they are, how fun they are to be with.

All of those are related to interests... Interests are important, anon, if you dont have common interests you wont be doing fun interesting things with each other... The last time I was at a range a guy had brought his gf and she was not into it all and the dude was pretty rude and pissy trying to convince her to try... They left after a few minutes, the relationship probably isnt going to last and now thats either because the dude is an ass or because they dont have aimilar interests and they want to share those interests with someone and the person they are with isnt interested
Obviously thinking "ew she likes cars" is fucking childish but if she enjoys spending her time working on cars and going to car shows and her bf doesnt, theyre missing a lot of quality time together... Not gr8 for a long relationship imo
>>
So, former NEET here just starting University, 21 year old kissless virgin looking to change a bit.

Females:
Would you be hesitant to date me because of my lack of experience?
When would be the best time to reveal the facts about my lack of experience?
Any other tips are appreciated, I'm not shy but I'm nervous because I'm seen as too old to be a virgin and because the guys at my program outnumber the girls 3 to 1 so the girls could have almost anyone they want.
>>
>>24225784
Link your thread
If you take anons shitposting seriously then u should get off 4chan. Probably see a therapist and figure out y ur so dumb
>>
>>24225784
Brandon. I've seen men and women, straight and gay on Soc tell you that you are normal to attractive /hot/cute before just on looks but your insecurity and attitude are really unattractive.
>>
>>24225802
Lel
Hes given me so much joy for years and years now. /adv/ is nothing without u brandon
>>
>>24225794
It's still on the first page
>>
>>24225974
My eyes work, thanks
>>
>>24226014
Kay so uhh why do you need a link? And what's with the rude attitude? Just look and see nobody was nice and this isn't a matter of me just putting myself down...

And how can I figure it's shitposting
>>
>>24226057
I asked are u brandon and you never responded yes or no, lol obvs youre not but youre pretending to be. Either way youre an meme and as the other person already said, many ppl say ur cute but u ignore those.
U should recognize other shitposts considering you contribute so many yourself
>>
>>24226302
Don't respond to Brandon. We have been trying to convince him for literally years. Why do you think your post is going to get through to him? He has people literally masturbating to him on /hm/. I've personally written paragraph after paragraph about how I believe him to be physically attractive. He's going to make up reasons to not believe it.
"They're lying about being a girl!" "They're just making fun of me." "Nothing is real!"

Just leave him to flounder and I'm gonna make myself goddamn dinner.
>>
>>24226376

Just wondering, though, (in general) would you consider dating a guy who isn't at the top of the beauty ladder? I myself am pretty small (5'1) and have somewhat of a babyface, which isn't the most masculine of traits.
>>
>>24226384
Yeah, I don't really look to guys to be a pretty face. I turn to women when I want that.
My ex had a big ol babyface too. Not a problem.

One of the guys I have a crush on right now is 5'2". He's got the kind of personality where I can't take my eyes off of him. I've had several dreams where I ride around on his shoulders. Which usually dissolve into sexy dreams, because what else am I gonna use this lucid power for?
>>
>>24226376
But hes like santa, you know hes not real but secretly you want to believe
>>
>>24225483
There was a .. I want to say study but I didn't read the actual paper itself .. But it was looking at online dating; men would just contact who ever they thought was hot, while women were far more likely to contact who they though would find THEM hot.

If there's massive life style differences, yeah, it could absolutely make people second guess themselves into not making moves or discounting hints.

>>24225523
You're going to turn away more than just "fat chicks" with that. Those shirts are fucking juvenile.

However, to the poster, yes, >>24223727, just fucking deal with it. Just turn them down. Whatever the fuck.

>>24225528

Dude. No one gives a shit about your dick. You don't have to be tall, and handsome is relative - some people may find you handsome, some people won't. What ever the fuck. You talk about how your personality is shit, and you don't really seem to be presenting it as otherwise - WORK ON YOURSELF.

>>24225619
Work on this shit. Why WOULD someone want to date you when you present like this?

>>24225647
...Your friend was at fault? Anyways: The dude sounds kind of like a dick, outside of miscommunication issues - I wonder if he was meaning "Do you want to fuck me?" and you ran the emotional/relational angle. If he knew what it was and took advantage of that, that's shitty. If he thought it was just sex and whatever, miscommunication kicked in. Chances are he's a dick, but eh, I can see where things could go wrong here.
>>
>>24198998
Yes but you better watch out imma steal your boytoy
>>
>>24225667
I swear to god if you're fucking brandon I will hit you with a shovel. Work on yourself. If you literally cannot get girls to talk to you in general, it's not your looks that are driving them off.

>>24225730
I'm another dude, I shave my head, I have shaved my head for years, its super well received. I would generally say: What ever you do, do it confidently. The "thinking he's hiding it!" tends to be the poorly received/lame part, because people notice. If you shave your head, rock it with confidence - people may say its weird just because they aren't used to seeing you without hair.

>>24225752
As a 27 year old, I agree with the dude - I've dated (and am dating) a shit ton of girls; interests are relatively meaningless. You learn fairly quickly after high school that you don't need to wear your interests on your sleeve and you don't define your persona around them.

>>24225784
GOD DAMMIT IT'S BRANDON. Brandon, /soc/ hates you because you're a piece of shit. No one cares what you *LOOK* like, we only get angry because we recognize a picture of Brandon. Stop being such a little shit.

>>24225786
It can be nice to have some common interests, but that trade off is that you also don't have to shove your interests down someone else's throat. There's absolutely nothing with being into shooting and your partner not being into shooting, just like I am sure that you may end up dating a chick who REALLY LOVES nail art, but probably isn't going to try to do your nails. You do not have to do EVERYTHING as a couple together; you find the fun things to do. Fun things can be very different from what your hobbies or day to day interests are.

What tends to help long term relationships is BEING ABLE TO FUNCTION SEPARATELY FROM YOUR PARTNER. Have your own existence, have your own friends, have your own INTERESTS.

>>24226384
Not just the hottest of hot dudes get dates; and what is attractive is going to be all over the place. Different people have different tastes.
>>
>>24199482
No something women wont say...were bitches that have problems and we love it when you have a girl because we all secretly wanna be homewreckers!!!

Jk

Or am I?
>>
>>24199710
...good question!
>>
Kinda weird question but is it true that if I tickle a girl too much she can end up peeing herself? My gf keeps using this excuse, but I'm like 99% sure that she's pulling my leg.
>>
This is open to everyone

How do you feel a sex-less, closed relationship.
>>
>>24226615
No? That sounds terrible? I'm hyper sexual, and I'm nonmonogamous. Why must you describe my hell?

>>24226614
Yes. This can happen to both genders, just far easier with women.
>>
I don't even know if there are real women in this thread but I guess I will ask anyway

Women, how much does physical attractiveness weigh in versus personality, sense of humor, intelligence, confidence, or any other non physical trait ? I can fake all of those things pretty well but I feel like every woman has a benchmark for physical attractiveness that if you don't meet you don't have a shot period, which is fair since guys do that as well, but I feel like with women the benchmark is way higher and more unrealistic. Like at least 7/10 or you don't have a chance regardless of personality, even if the woman is a 5/10. How accurate is this?
>>
>>24226615
I'm a male I could handle it. I mean as long as there was companionship and a deep personal relationship. But I'd be less receptive to it if we couldn't have any physical affection or intimacy, that would be a sign of a huge problem. Also I'd probably masturbate.
>>
>>24226639
Everyone is going to have a different weight scale, and everyone is going to weigh it differently. The thing that is going to bias your thing, is everyone wants a partner who is ATTRACTIVE TO THEM. No one wants a partner who THEY do not find attractive; but what someone finds attractive isn't necessarily universally applicable.

"Faking" personality, sense of humor, intelligence.etc.etc is going to back fire, because either someone sees it for the bullshit it is and stays away, or someone falls into it .. Until they see it for the bullshit it is. You know, assuming someone else doesn't flat out tell them ahead of time.

You feel like the bench mark is way higher because you're a dude trying to date women. If you were a woman trying to date dudes, you'd probably feel the opposite.
>>
>>24226593
Thx man
>>
>>24211345
It's all a numbers game. Use more calories than you gain and you'll be fine.
>>
>>24226630
I kinda only work in a relationshiplike that...
>>
>>24227347
Is it just no sex or no affection / physical contact?
>>
Any ladies here into depressed broken men? is there hope.
>>
>>24226639
l'm 38/M and a big bear mode dude. I'm not some classically handsome guy but I'll tell ya that you don't have to be to meet up with beautiful women. As you go along in life you'll find out that figuring out the kind of man you are and being confident in that man is what truly matters. Fake it until you make it can work here. Figure out what kind of man you want to be and start acting like that man. As time passes you'll eventually be that man and it's no longer an act. You want to be a good story teller, learn to tell stories. You want to be fit, start working out. You want to be smart, start reading and studying. You want to make money, focus on doing that. Just figure out what you want as a man and make it happen. Most people are mediocre by choice, not by any other means. My wife told me she picked me because she saw that I had a plan for what I wanted out of life and I was going after it. You'll find that women pick up on that and will be attracted to it regardless of how physically troll you are.
>>
Guys and Girls into Girls: By when do you think girls should lose their virginity? Is there a certain experience threshold you expect? How would you react to a girl who will only put out after a certain time, and after proving oneself free of STD's? Is it unreasonable to ask your partner not be diseased, or, if you love them enough you don't mind, only go for it after you feel they've proven commitment?
>>
>>24227425
protip - you should lose it when you're ready and comfortable doing it.
>>
>>24227425
>By when do you think girls should lose their virginity?
Whenever they think is right. I don't care.
>Is there a certain experience threshold you expect?
No
>How would you react to a girl who will only put out after a certain time
Totally fine if I like you enough.
>and after proving oneself free of STD's?
Depends what sort of proof you require. Don't ask me to see a fucking doctor.
>>
>>24227363
Mostly cuddling.
>>
>>24227423
>>24227429
I like this guy and agree with him.
>>24227425 Don't do things that you are uncomfortable with, especially not for people who you don't know really well.

>>24227474
I could deal with that for the right person.
>>
>>24227429
That's the thing. I want to, but I'm too scared my requirements (no STI's, not an asshole about the virgin-ness and all it entails, willing to take precautions etc) are too much, or too bitchy. I mean, I'm pretty freaked out about germs in general, and permanent ones are... Really fucking terrifying. So >>24227457, I kind of would want that level of proof, but only if I wasn't sure I'd be spending a while with the person and it was fairly early on (still unsure about relative permanence)? If that makes any sense?

I feel like it's reasonable, but at the same time I don't know?- I don't really have any physical requests other than "cute", but that's a pretty wide range of options desu. Mental, I have to like the personality?- But as long as you're not a total asshole I'm fine with vague edginess or whatever. So I'm not one of those super picky girls where it's a req list like 6'0", platinum blonde, built like The Rock, but also sensitive&caring gorillionaire OR NOTHING. I just... Want to stay healthy, really... But at the same time I don't hear anything else about this concern and it just feels like I'm being scaredy cat about it. I dunno man.
>>
>>24227492
They aren't too much or bitchy and you don't need anyone who tells you that.
>>
>>24227492
My objection to that request stems more from my discomfort being naked in front of someone I'm not intimate with, especially if that someone is going to be inspecting my genitals, than because I think the request is unreasonable. Hell, I'd rather this >>24226615.
>>
>>24227492
I know many people that only have sex with people after going to a clinic TOGETHER to make sure they're clean. That's just called being smart.

If someone seems to be that angry at a simple swab and such, I would suggest not dealing with them because they probably have something.
>>
File: IMG_1128 (1).jpg (958KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1128 (1).jpg
958KB, 1080x1920px
I'm very insecure about the way I look and I was wondering if someone could i guess tell me wether I'm attractive or not? I'd quite like to know not looking for compliments just wanted an opinion. Am I the kind of guy many females would go for? haven't had the worst luck in the world with girls but have never had a proper girlfriend or anything
>>
>>24227958

Unless the girls you're interested in are into the same scene you're in, chances are they won't be into you with that look.

Long hair isn't bad for your face, which is uncommon for men IMO but the general metal look kills a lot of opportunities, even though a lot of women love longer hair on the right guy.
>>
to ladies

my oneitis and I made out the other day, and she said I kissed really sweetly. and said something along the lines of it being as if I was in a relationship.

is this bad?
>>
Females: Do you like anal? Why/Why not?

Personally as a bi male I enjoy the sensation.
>>
>>24227958
You have a kind of niche look. Personally attractive to me but not necessarily someone i would date
>>
>>24199972
Accurate af
>>
>>24227492
I disclosed with my bf and had him get a test done as well, we both reviewed each others results. Its not at all unreasonable to ask for an sti panel, most are free at clinics and require only saliva or a blood sample. If youre just looking for a hookup then people probably wouldnt want to go thru the trouble (even tho it is wise to get checked often) but if you found someone you want to be with long term, you should both be tested (even if youre a virgin)
>>
Guys - are puffy nipples on small boobs hot or not? I'm kinda self conscious about it
>>
>opposite gender

>Implying only two genders.
>>
Do girls like tall and skinny guys?
>>
>>24228316
I always thought not but when I saw them in real life they turned me on no end. I had to suck them so bad
>>
>>24228316
I think puffy nipples are hot as fuck, but some guys won't find them as hot.

It's really how puffy and they are and the puffy nipple to boob ratio.

Need pics.
>>
>>24228370
if you have kik i'll show you there, I don't really feel like exposing myself here lol
>>
Females, tell me honestly, is it true that majority of you have a submission fetish?

How would you treat a man who has a fetish for smelling pussy and eating it every time? I love even the raw musky scent, when not showered.

Also, is 7.5" cock considered good or what?
>>
>>24228404

Not him, but my Kik is theinternet.isfun

I'll give you very thorough opinions and thoughts about any anatomy you might be insecure about (or not insecure about)
>>
File: Degenerates.jpg (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Degenerates.jpg
45KB, 400x400px
>>24228320
Pic related.
>>24228316
Not really, no.
>>
>>24228370
Pics seconded - every boob is different probably what is important is how it looks on the rest of you.
Kik me - AKAsme
>>
>>24228404
acargan13 talk to me bout em
>>
>>24227347
And? That's totally fine. It's a special kind of hell FOR ME, but that does not in turn mean that it is nonviable. I know asexual folk, and I know monogamous folk. Having a monogamous asexual relationship is going to make your dating pool a hell of a lot harder, but it's not "wrong".

There tends to be WAY too many questions in here looking for answers to specific situations. That is kind of one of them - there are people out there that are okay with that. There are also people out there that are not okay with that. Both are fine.

>>24227370
Work on yourself. Partners cannot fix you, and if you're learning on your partner, you'll break the relationship.

>>24227425
I feel people should lose their virginity when they personally want to lose their virginity, without external motivating factors. Virginity is a social construct that doesn't fucking matter, and someone isn't better or worse for being a virgin or not.

As for your questions:

- I am annoyed by people who will only put out "after a certain time". I don't like creating arbitrary rule sets; I DO NOT CARE if someone takes awhile before they are okay being sexual. My primary partner is someone I was interested in courting when I didn't even think I could TOUCH her. I do have a problem with "We can't do this before X time!"

- Proving your sexual health is pretty normal. Most relationships tend to be "We will use condoms until, at least, you show a clean sexual history", which takes about 4 months from last sexual partner to show properly.

Sexual health is important. Testing is important.

>>24227492
Do what the fuck you want to do for you. If someone is not comfortable with it, they aren't a good fit. I just am personally not a fan of the arbitrary rules. Outside of that: I feel inclined to point out most STI's are not a big deal in the slightest bit. Also, a lot of STI's cannot be detected. Probably doesn't help you, but that's the way it is.
>>
>>24228292
If you're not giving a urinary sample, you're not giving a full battery of tests. If people are hooking up casually and not getting frequently tested, that's a huge red flag. I get tested every 3-4 months.

>>24228316
Depends on how they look. I would generally say they are NOT hot, but it's not like they are ... Gross? They just are. Boobs are hot. Puffy nipples are neutral. They do not make boobs less hot; they just also don't make it more hot.

>>24228593
Dude here: Lot of women have submission fetishes, sure, why not. Lot of women do not. You're probably more likely to come across one that does, but find out what YOUR PARTNER is into instead of assuming it. Most women WANT more oral (again, some women don't like it), so that isn't going to be a problem. Some people might get super uncomfortable about you smelling them.

Cock doesn't matter. That can be too big for some folk, that can be just right, that could be too small for some folk. Whatever the fuck. Work with your partner.
>>
File: Lewd.png (2MB, 1487x739px) Image search: [Google]
Lewd.png
2MB, 1487x739px
Lurking femanons, do you like trappy guys? Or do you prefer your manly men?

Asking cos I'm a trap.
>>
>>24228316
Can I play with them? Are they sensitive? Men like boobs, men like nipples. I'm sure that they are good and any man you choose to share with will have fun . I don't have kik or I'd look at them and tell you then. But you shouldn't be worried about it.
>>
>>24228351
not my favorite body type, but not my least favorite. i can appreciate a tall skinny guy. i just typically like huskier men
>>
>>24229053
You. Where do i find you ?
>>
>>24228777
Nice trips.

Back in my day though, trolling was a art...
>>
why bitches b crazy?
>>
>>24229578
Because everyone is crazy.
>>
>>24229578
Cuz niqqas b trippin'?
>>
File: rememberme.gif (956KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
rememberme.gif
956KB, 500x200px
>>24198729
do any qt girls want to have an online version of friends with benefits over kik with me, a decently attractive 18 year old boy

im also lonely
>>
>>24229492

>Disagreeing with non-binary gender garbage
>Trolling.

Jog on, mate.
>>
>dear grils
>do you expect guys to initiate conversation or do you start it yourself when interested?
>>
What's your experience with guys who suffer premature ejaculation? Is it too bad if he enters a second time after his first orgasm?
>>
>>24229911
I'm not a girl but while there are some people who hate it, most people prefer someone else making the first move, just don't be pushy if they are unresponsive.
>>
>>24229059
Same person, on my phone now. In pa!!
>>
>>24229661
im desperate
>>
Ladies, what do you think of shy guys? I'm terrible at initiating conversation with people I don't know. I have zero problem talking in with people I know, but I don't really talk to people I don't know. I really need advice on how to talk to women without making a huge ass of myself.
Thread posts: 393
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.