[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woke up from a bad dream sobbing. Feeling extremely depressed.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 1354518102205.jpg (73KB, 960x636px) Image search: [Google]
1354518102205.jpg
73KB, 960x636px
Woke up from a bad dream sobbing. Feeling extremely depressed. Talk to me? pic unrelated, i just love this collection of photos.
>>
suck it up faggot go back to mommy than
>>
>>24180767
i'm a girl and my mother disowned me.
>>
>>24180762
What was your dream about?
>>
>>24180774
just some really terrible stuff from my childhood, and then some really depressing shit that wasn't real. all i have anymore are nightmares.
>>
>>24180777
There, there.
>>
>>24180791
lately i've been watching things nonstop or playing video games constantly or reading all the time just to distract myself from how goddamn bad my depression is. i just feel empty.
>>
>>24180762
Aw anon it's ok. It was just a dream. Even if you have real life problems one day they will just be a part of the past or get less worse. I also have very vivid nightmares because i was hardcore bullied at school.
Hope you feel a bit better. Here have a cute drawing.
>>
>>24180805
they haven't gotten less worse. i don't forget stuff, and nothing ever stops feeling bad, but i do appreciate the sentiment, thank you. also this drawing is adorable <3
>>
>>24180802
Oh hey i have depression too. It used to be crippling but now it got a lot better after years. There is hope for you. All days won't be good but all days won't be bad either!
>>
>>24180824
i'm 27. it isn't getting better. i hate the 'it gets better' campaign. but thanks anyway, i probably sound like a total bitch. i'm sorry.
>>
>>24180802
No. I just soothed you. You're supposed to feel good now.
>>
File: 1308287569610.jpg (444KB, 912x684px) Image search: [Google]
1308287569610.jpg
444KB, 912x684px
how's everyone else doing today? hopefully better than me. WHAT'S everyone else doing today?

pic unrelated. just wanna do her.
>>
I like your Boobs babe
>>
>>24180849
I hate it too, it took me 6 years for it to finally get "better". I'm 20.
Nah it's fine i just understand, i used to want to punch people saying "it gets better" i just wanted to yell "then when?" or people saying "you could have it worse".
But really,i can't say "it's gonna get better" we don't know, but it'll for sure not stay that bad forever.
>>
>>24181030
not mine but aren't they fantastic? lol
>>
Have had the wake up thing like that. As soon as you realise it wasn't real just let it go. It's the biggest instant rellief kind of thing I know.
>>
>>24181119
i cry a lot as it is, but it does feel good to let it go like that after a terrible dream. i just wish i wouldn't have nightmares anymore.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-10-16-17-30.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-10-16-17-30.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
What was the part of your dream that 'wasn't' real?

What are you depressed about?
>>
>>24181254
i can only kinda remember but i was like on a camping trip, oddly enough with Fred Armisen which would be awesome, and something happened and I got yelled at by some woman cause she wanted to sit near Fred even though he was camping with me. idk. it was wacky lol

I have had terrible camping experiences though, so perhaps that's where that's drawing from.
>>
>>24181268
>would be awesome
Doesn't sound like much of a nightmare. . Just cause some lady yelled at you? I mean that sucks and all, but I wouldn't let it ruin an otherwise enjoyable experience
>>
>>24181315
that part wasn't so much the nightmare, as much as the actual childhood stuff, desu.
>>
File: Message_1469496859925.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
Message_1469496859925.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
>>24181330
Shit girly that type of studd is horrid.
I keep having nightmares too from stupid(your going to fail a class dream to brutally murdering people). Hope you feel better i just got done with my job and on my way home
You like dogs?
>>
File: 1469660042514.jpg (41KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469660042514.jpg
41KB, 450x600px
>>24181020

Dang she's pretty. You a lesbian anon or bi?

Anyway, sorry to hear about that :\ I hate my dreams. I never remember any exciting or happy ones. It's just stressful shit like missing classes or being out in public and realizing I'm only wearing a shirt, or not being able to brake my car fully. If I do have a nice dream and remember it, it's something that just crushes me when I wake up. Like, cuddling a cute girl or kissing my crush and waking up to realize it was all a dream.
>>
>>24180762
All I can say fellow femanon- is that you aren't alone in it. I'm presently experiencing a bunch of anxieties over my ex and having a hard time distinguishing in my dreams whether it was my ex or current bf who fucked around.. Insecurities to the max and it's pretty depressing. Not a battle of who's problems are worse- just saying I feel your pain- in my own way.

*sends virtual hugs*
>>
Every time I go to work im ignored by everybody. When I go online im ignored too. When i try to be friendly im treated like a freak. I just want to draw and drink myself to sleep.
>>
>>24182580
Then do it bboi.

Drink and make the Moaning Lisa bent over a garbage can.

Pass out when you're done.

Drink a gallon of water before work.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.