[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many girls on soc consider themselves good at video games ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10

File: image.png (130KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
130KB, 500x285px
How many girls on soc consider themselves good at video games ?
>>
I don't play multiplayer games often, but I'm pretty good at single player games and enjoy collecting all the things a little too much.
An example is playing through MGS4 eight times for all the emblems and then doing it another eight times when a trophy patch was released.
>>
>>24170207

You play any dark souls ?
>>
>>24170207
fucking christ, do you consider yourself a completionist or do you love MGS series?
>>
>>24170215
I wanted to get into it and still do. I apparently tried starting at the weakest of the series with II, though. At first, I wanted to make a Simon Belmont type character and whip the hell out of everything, but it was always on the verge of breaking and I ended up stopping after finishing off the third boss I encountered.

>>24170218
MGS is definitely one of my favorites! I was obsessed with getting that 100% and did so on many games at one point. I've cooled down since then and haven't even had time to play many games at all for a good while now.
>>
>>24170245
If time is the only constraint why not play some quick fun indie titles like shovel knight, rouge legacy games you can pick up later if you cant finish it or short but full or story like inside.
>>
If someone wants play few Overwatch games (I main Dva and Zenyatta), here my battle net account:
AcidVlad#2950
>>
>>24170245
Tbh that's a meme. I'd argue scholar of the first since introduced some of the best areas and bosses in the series. I LOVED the dlc areas
>>
I'm not terrible at most games unless it's stealth or racing. I prefer RTS but also play a lot of arpg, fps, sci-fi and fantasy. I'm pretty good at games like Insurgency, age of empires, killing floor and other shit. I play a lot of single player games too. Ive been gaming since I was 13 on various levels (console, handheld, tabletop, PC) while it's not my main hobby it's for sure one i enjoy.
>>
>>24170245

And real don't let people ruin it for you, I put in hundreds of hours in to ds2 because I enjoyed the experience so much. Play it!
>>
>>24170318
You played Age of Mythology? That shit is my Jam
>>
Also lol mgsvtpp is for completionists and holy shit is it fun gameplay. All this x game is bad MEMEING will ruin it for you if you let it
>>
Someone start a soc kik group for dark souls so we can all play and discuss
>>
>>24170329
For sure, it's a classic.
>>
>>24170316
I'd argue it didn't. I can't think of a single DkS2 boss that holds a candle to Artorias, Allant, Flamelurker, O&S, Nameless King, The First Hunter, Orphan, Maria, Manus, Lorian & Lothric, Gwyn, Champ Gundyr, or Ludwig.

DkS2 is a great game for sure, but I wouldn't say it's a good view at the Souls series. It's oversaturated with bosses and your character handles much differently from the other games. The PvP is top notch though if you can stomach the sort of "through-molasses" feeling all actions have.

Everyone's opinion is different and DkS2 might be your favorite game, but I personally feel like it's the odd game out in the Soulsborne games.
>>
>>24170365
It was made by the B team. Its still a great game unfortunately its just the weakest in the souls series.
>>
>>24170346
What do you mostly play on?
>>
>>24170365
What about veldstat, the fume knight, the looking glass knight, sir alonne, sinh, 2katlol and so on. I feel like it doesn't deserve the hat it gets
>>
>>24170373
My PC, I have a 3dsxl I barely use, an Xbox 360 that hasn't been on in 2 years and a Wii u I use for Netflix haha but I game on my PC daily
>>
>>24170369
Yeah, completely agree. There are definitely ideas I wish they carried over to DkS3.
>RIP backstep i-frames
>RIP tons of weapons with projectiles
>RIP ridiculous game breaking glitches
>RIP Butcher's Knife
>tfw there will never be a rainbow Smelter Demon
>>
>>24170369
3 feels the weakest to me. Smallest areas, easily forgettable bosses, pvp is horrible. I try to dickwraith and every invasion has 3 summons with him.
>>
>>24170380
Wtf no monster hunter on your 3ds? Do you hate fun that much ?
>>
>>24170391
I got the ds as a gift last year it came with animal crossing I've played it maybe 20 times in total. I just haven't really gotten any games for it since I game on my PC pretty much full time.
>>
>>24170377
I always forget about Fume and Alonne. Sinh is up there for me as well but doesn't really breakthrough because you can end up with dragon RNG where he's airborne most the time.

Velstadt and LGK aren't that bad. There's nothing offensive about them but they both have really repetitive movesets to them with Velstadt just gaining ez2dodge dark magic in phase 2 and LGK summoning ez npcs or players that are dead by the time their game loads (I really wish being a LGK spirit were done better and maybe had its own covenant).

2cat is shit. Aava is great though. But 2cat...2cat would be good if there were a bonfire right before it. Or if Frigid Wastes had some trick to it (only move during the snowstorm; there's a limited amount of unicorns, kill them all; you need to use Warmth to stave off the bloodthirsty unicorns; fucking anything). Pretty much anything to make it so you don't end up at the boss fight while missing a few Estus and wasting at least 10 minutes.

It just sucks and there's nothing fun to it. There is no equivalent area I can think of that hinders your senses, takes forever to get through on a good run, throws infinitely spawning heavy hitters at you, and ends in a copypasted boss fight.

The game doesn't deserve some of the shit it gets, but it definitely has a lot of flaws in the PvE. Covetous Demon, Iron King, Blue Smelter, ganksquad grave robbers, the rat bosses, bosses with shields, and where the fuck is Volgen? Everyone says it's to the "West" but west of Drangleic is the fucking ocean off Majula's coast.
>>
>>24170398
Play monster hunter and thank me later
>>
>>24170416
I don't know I just ended up loving ds2 second to demons. Maybe I'm a retard lol
>>
>>24170385
Fromsoft hates invaders more with each game. DkS3 at least has PvP, unlike BB, but it is definitely a very flawed system. Areas were definitely small, but some were easy to get lost in, like the Cathedral and the Farron swamp. I can't really say the bosses are forgettable. Picking up the Storm Ruler in Yhorm's fight will be etched on my mind forever, same with sitting back and watching the Watchers beat each other up, getting kicked in the face by the Champ, watching Nameless King hesitate before killing his old war pet, and first hearing the second phase music of the final boss. Like all Fromsoft games, it definitely has its flaws and PvP has a really low skill cap where you pretty much just need to be good at knowing weapon matchups, stamina management, and spacing; but I'd still say it's a good sendoff for the series.
>>
>>24170423
Again, all comes down to taste. I'm just voicing my opinions on the matter. I loved DkS2 as well and had 800+ hours in it before BB dropped, but it was also my first Souls game and I grew to notice a lot of these things as I played through 1, BB, and Demon's.
>>
>>24170426

I'm waiting for the dlcs, I expect them to make the game As good if not better than scholar did for me
>>
>>24170245
>I apparently tried starting at the weakest of the series with II, though

Why not start with the first one?

Also, the whips are the worst weapons in the games.
>>
>>24170245
>>24170438

He's right. Whips suck in every one of the games sadly. I wanted to do a castlevania gay lord build too :(
>>
>>24170434
I dunno, they'll expand the PvE for sure, but unless there's some really unique weapons, the game may die off. They can't really fix core things for the PvP without throwing off all the PvE.

>>24170438
DkS2 Poison Spotted Whip in PvP is 10/10 though, especially during the Magic Banana era of PvP.
>>
>>24170450
I did 1 and 2 with ultra great swords. I HATE how ugs aren't really that viable in 3
>>
>>24170459
Yeah, at least in PvP. They're just so slow for relying on mediocre hyperarmor and no HA when 1h. I'm kinda more disappointed in magic though. Never thought a Souls game would make me miss fighting mages but DkS3 has done it.
>>
I used to be top 1% at osu! and I played a pretty decent spy in TF2 back in the day but I don't really play competitive games much anymore so it's hard to judge
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 361x408px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 361x408px
>>24170504

[spoiler]420 praise it faggot[\spoiler]
>>
>>24170380
oh cool, pc rig? I only have a pc at the moment im planning on getting a new 3ds for the poke moon tho. what games on pc do you play often?
>>
>Tfw no qt girl to play Overwatch with

>Why live
>>
grill here, I'm pretty shit at shooters and action games, but I'm good at babby tier games like minecraft and animal crossing. I make up for this by a huge love of watching partners play video games. nothing is cuter than a guy who is great at games and adds qt commentary during it.
>>
>>24170641
Right i want to die. It doesn't even have to be a gf I just want to hang around girls because they smell better than you fucking gross slobs lol
>>
>>24170520
if only I could be so grossly incandescent

>>24170641
>tfw really want to play but too poor
this is the real struggle senpai

>>24170642
i'm curious - how is one even 'good' at animal crossing? hardcore fishing strats to max bell acquisition? it's so laid back that there is no good or bad. in minecraft at least you can be good at building
>>
File: image.png (510KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
510KB, 960x960px
>>24170777
>>
>>24170777
to be really good at animal crossing means unlocking the alt ending where you place a mob hit on tom nook, take over his monopoly on your town, and sell the able sisters to polygamous settlers for mad bells$$$$
>>
File: CbfOilGW4AACrgs.png (329KB, 489x503px) Image search: [Google]
CbfOilGW4AACrgs.png
329KB, 489x503px
>>24170641
What's your Battle tag? I need some friends to play Overwatch with.
>>
I love playing vidyas. I just don't play them often because I'm a broke-ass bitch with no money.
>>
>>24171406
Valkskorn#1471
>>
>>24171476
am same anon was just on mobile earlier
>>
File: d.va on the toilet.jpg (70KB, 864x755px) Image search: [Google]
d.va on the toilet.jpg
70KB, 864x755px
>>24170819
>>24170654
>>24170520
>>24170459
>>24170449
>>24170434
>>24170423
>>24170418
>>24170391
>>24170385
>>24170377
>>24170335
>>24170332
>>24170316
>>24170189
Cringey faggot. This board is so sad and fucking reeks of desperateness from everyone.
>>
I'm good at a lot of games, but there are also a lot of games I'm terrible at and still have a lot of fun with. I don't play a lot of multiplayer so it's never been a big deal if I'm no good at something. I just like to be comfy and hang out when I play games.
>>
I'm not the best at online multiplayer desu. I do enjoy playing them though. I play Cod Black Ops 3 and battlefield 4 right now. For single player I play Dark Souls, The Last of Us, Witcher 3, and Bloodborne. PlayStation 4 btw
>>
>>24172093
Because we're talking about video games ? Boy people discussing things, gaaaaaaayyyy
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
girls who are good @ dota 2 add me @ rollingducks
>>
Im not awful at games but im not overly the top good either, i play for fun but i do get waaaay too into it. I've gotten caught up in League lately, but other than that, i usually play indie games or other competitive style things
>>
Dunno. I am decent I would say. Or as good as someone who is playing quite a lot for a long time already. I like racing games, MMO, and I really enjoy moba. Though I have never played LoL I prefer Dota since its something I have used to watch videos about.
When it comes to shooting games my favourite ones are old CoD WW, Stalker but Stalker Clear Sky is just.. awful. Then of course some of the classic single player shooting games.
And then I like to play indie games, puzzle, relaxing for example Trine is really nice series. All kind of games really, as everyone who plays video games a lot.
Playing video games is definitely one of my most favourite activities if I'm good at it or not, dunno.
>>
i mostly play league, overwatch and heroes of the storm now as far as online games go

i used to be good at LoL. i was diamond 2 but i stopped playing a whole season now i'm stuck in gold :c
>>
Girls cannot be good at any competitive multi player games. They play video games to seek attention from males. They relegate themselves to supporting/healing roles that require little to no skill and then do their best to attract male attention.
>>
I'm average to slightly above average in most games

The only genre I do really well in compared to other people are shmups/bullet hells
>>
>>24176824
I mean, I agree there are a lot of attention whores in gaming, but it isn't everyone. You only notice the girls with some stupid name designed to attract betas and weebs who keeps using voice chat as a way to pick up orbiters, but when someone isn't using an obviously girly name and isn't talking a ton on mic it's hard to tell
>>
but the real question is are any of them good at fight games
>>
>>24176824
fuck off youre trying too hard to be edgy
>>
>>24170207
That's pretty gud, I played through mgs4 more than 8 times and never got the big boss emblem. Also, ever do that for the far superior 3?
>>
>>24170189
>How many girls on soc consider themselves good at video games ?

I enjoy playing video games, but as to whether or not I'm "good" is entirely relative. I don't play nearly enough vidya to be any sort of competitive (fair deal, as I'm not), but I can take care of myself in laid-back multiplayer first-person shooters.
>>
I'm a COD player. I don't know where this whole gender-bigotry comes from, as every time I get on voice I get tons of respect.

Sure, every once in a while someone blatently makes fun of me, but someone else always shuts them up.
>>
File: 11058637 1.jpg (36KB, 640x698px) Image search: [Google]
11058637 1.jpg
36KB, 640x698px
>>24170189
Used to be a kickass feral back in Mists.
Quit because of WoD.

I'm also trying my best at speedrunning.
>>
Depends on the game.
I'm good at: Destiny, CSGO, CNC Generals, R6 Siege

but suck at: Overwatch, DOOM
>>
I'm not super but I'm definitely better than average. I'm rank 78 in comp OW though so that says something I guess.
>>
>>24176551
Down for DuoQ? (playing EU and NA)
>>
>>24176482
Are you on Steam? I could use a qt 3.14 grill to talk to about stalkerin' and artifactin'. ;-;
>>
>>24183719
Some one needs a drink. This thirsty faggot here.
>>
I would definitely consider myself an above average gamer. I mostly play mmo's and I am honestly super hyped for legion to drop. I just never pout out the fact that I am a grill unless I absolutely have to, like when I'm raiding and in TS for Disc. People tend to get weird when they find out, or assume you only play to get attention for boys.

I enjoy games I can immerse myself in. Anything by Bioware is good in my books. All the Zelda games, especially WW, I still get chills when I replay the fuck out of this game...

So yeah.... sorry for talking so much aha
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.