[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no vegan bf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 11

File: 555555.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
555555.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>tfw no vegan bf
>>
>>24169542
get a normal boyfriend and spread it to him as though vaganism is a disease. (it is)
>>
>>24169576
It's a mental disorder like obesity or Islam or trannyism
>>
>>24169576
I would never force somebody to become vegan.
I would never force a boyfriend to do anything he didn't want to in general.
>>
>>24169542
avocadoes arent vegan
4chan isnt vegan
computers arent vegan
being sentient isnt vegan
>>
>Vegan and gluten free
>no girl wants to put up with my limited eating choices
Feels bad man
>>
>>24170198
Where do u live I will
#plantBASED
>>
>>24169542
Holy fuck so much vegan hate, Lol. i understand the mindset of veganism and the pros and cons but i would prefer enjoying all foods then limiting myself.
>>
>>24170358
Utah unfortunately
#FuckThisState
>>
yeah i hate vegans.
>>
File: squish_by_kash_phia-d6s54i3.png (811KB, 800x1003px) Image search: [Google]
squish_by_kash_phia-d6s54i3.png
811KB, 800x1003px
>tfw boyfriend doesnt have to be vegan but feels like no one would ever wanna fuckin date me (at least without secretly thinking im retarded) just because i am one
>>
I'm not vegan but I enjoy vegan/vegetarian food from time to time. Did try being a vegetarian for about a year.
Also, I love avocados. Top 5 fruit.

What's up, OP?
>>
>>24170487
if you were hot enough i would date you. however most people who are vegans are ugly and do it for attention.

but yeah restrictive diets are somewhat of a turn off for a guy
>>
>>24170487
As long as you're not preachy or anally retentive about it, I doubt many would care.
>>
>>24170531
>do it for attention
th-they want to be hated?

i never tell anyone unless neccessary because I know it's the equivalent of talking about your radfem ideals on 4chan
>>
>>24170487
Keep looking im sure you'll find someone open minded to over look such a small detail when it comes to a nurturing and love filled relationship
>>
>>24170587
i dont think they "want" to be hated but some people are so desperate for attention. its like that concept negative attention is better than none.

now im not bashing you, if you say you dont go around telling people about it i believe you. im just saying my experience with vegans is such that they tell everyone on the face of the earth.
>>
>>24169542
Crop harvesting kills trillions of insects every year. None of your food is vegan.
>it's been proven that some plants show complex pain signals
>not only are you still killing animals, you're causing pain to these plants
>not even getting into the proven facts of how unhealthy veganism actually is
>your entire philosophy is based on lies

I'm all for changing your diet to suit moral needs, but don't act like it's actually healthy. That, and the delusion that there is such a thing as "food without hurt", are the only things that piss me off dealing with vegan women. You're not a better person, you're just picking and choosing your evils.
>>
>>24170610
>Crop harvesting kills trillions of insects every year.
[citation needed]
>>
>>24170487
I'm thinking of going vegan, actually, and I would prefer a girlfriend that's vegan, although I'm not looking for a relationship.
>>
>>24170610
this part about the plants feeling pain is true. theyve done studies that show plants experience pain and anxiety related to pain.

and the insect thing is true. but insects are icky so vegans probably dont care about them.
>>
>>24169659
>Dosent want a submissive BF
You are missing out on something
>>
File: 1432968332181.jpg (63KB, 697x623px) Image search: [Google]
1432968332181.jpg
63KB, 697x623px
i heard vegan girls have nice smelling/tasting pussy is this true?
>>
>>24170703
To some degree, yes. Although it is also dependent upon personal hygiene, which, for vegans, at least IME, has no middle ground.
>>
>>24170610
This argument always comes up and I don't understand why. Who do you think gets the majority of those crops? If we only had to grow crops to feed humans and not to sustain livestock, you would be killing fewer plants and insects, not to mention no animals, so yeah, veganism definitely causes less harm.

Not to mention that animals have a higher level of sentience than plants and insects so I'm pretty sure killing either of the latter constitutes a lesser 'evil' as you put it.

Where are these 'facts' about veganism being unhealthy? And don't refer to that retarded subset of vegans that only eat raw fruit or whatever, poor health choices are possible under any diet.
>>
I'm thinking about going veggie but fuck vegan. I look like a hippie anyway might as well eat like one.
>>
File: 1452568281379.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1452568281379.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>24170607
How would you know about the ones you come across who keep it to themselves though? You get a really warped view because it's only the obnoxious vocal minority that make themselves known

>>24170610
Veganism isn't about being perfect, it's about minimizing harm. I love the "hurr durr plantz feel pain and u kill insects" argument as though it invalidates what's trying to be done. Meat is extremely inefficient to produce and uses far more land and crops, so you're actually killing more insects and "sentient plants" than we are anyway, on top of the actual animals you eat. There is no such thing as living without hurt and I agree that anyone who claims that they're doing that is stupid (though the vast majority of vegans seem to be more rational than that) but it doesn't mean "well, might as well go full hog and just kill as much as we want" isn't a stupid idea.

Also, more and more evidence is coming out all the time about plant based diets being the healthiest while animal products are linked to cancers and diseases so if you could link me to these 'proven facts' I'd like to see them.
>>
>>24171111
its not a huge deal then. but as someone who eats meat and enjoys milk products very much, it can be a turn off.

but i also love food and consider myself a chef. so im extra sensititve to the topic.
>>
Omnivore here. Dated a vegetarian feminist once. Ended up changing my diet slightly so we could eat together on most occasions because I'm a pleaser. Would do again, minus the feminism please.
>>
>>24171592
Slack jaw faggot, all women are morons
>>
>>24171601
What can I say. She was cute and outside of having the capacity to be a complete cunt, she was pretty awesome.
>>
>>24171605
Yeah but she was still a cunt wasn't she
>>
>>24171616
Yeah, hence why I wouldn't mind doing it again, sans the feminism and shitty attitude. Though I also didn't find out about the feminazi bullshit until about 6 months in. Until that time she was sweet as can be.
>>
>>24171621
They can't hide the crazy forever, treat her mean keep her keen
>>
>>24170487
I would date you but I wouldnt secretly think you're retarded. Id tell you every day how stupid you fuckin are.
>>
>>24171625
Can't do it. I'm a bit too nice. Though I quickly let her know that I was sick of her shit and dumped her when it got to where she would fuss because I would ask her to hand me something that would help me do something for her. Not having that.
>>
File: 1463291937485.jpg (220KB, 700x1162px) Image search: [Google]
1463291937485.jpg
220KB, 700x1162px
do girls want that vegan expertise?

I'm not vegan myself because cheese but I do cook a lot of vegan dishes because of ease and I am also a chef in a vegetarian/vegan restaurant.
>>
Vegans are just fucked, there a few things better than catching a fish, killing it and eating it, that being said with most animals
>>
File: 1390081751660.png (141KB, 706x940px) Image search: [Google]
1390081751660.png
141KB, 706x940px
>>24171111
>Also, more and more evidence is coming out all the time about plant based diets being the healthiest while animal products are linked to cancers and diseases so if you could link me to these 'proven facts' I'd like to see them.

Try to look at who paid those studies, and how they were conducted. Only placebo controlled double blind studies are really showing evidence.

Here are some points to prove that veganism isn't sustainable:
-No plants contain Vitamin A and Vitamin B12, because they have no function for plants. Humans need them to survive and can only get them from animal sources.
-No plants contain DHA and EPA, essential Omega-3 fatty acids, which are, like the Vitamins above, irrelevant for plants, but necessary for nerve cells. Plants only contain the Omega-3 fatty acid ALA, which the human body can not efficiently convert to cover its own needs.
-There is no way to adequately supply protein to the body purely through plant matter. Not only are the quantities comparatively small, but the human body can hardly make any use of them.

Pic related is a case of a child dying to Vitamin A deficiency because of a vegan mother
>>
>>24172151
I came to this thread expecting Vegans to be BTFO by science.

I was not disappointed.
>>
>>24172151
>plant based diets being the healthiest

Lol
>>
>>24172245
Funny enough, you hardly see any vegans going on past the 3 years mark. Almost all of them silently fall back into vegetarianism and eventually normal diets, when they're stores of vitamins, minerals, nutrients run critically low and their health deteriorates.

Veganism is even more destructive to the body than morbid obesity. Luckily, it's much easier to recover from it.
>>
>>24169542
I'm vegan. Will you be my gf?
>>
>>24170358
You could be my gf instead (if you're vegan)
>>24172151
>-No plants contain Vitamin A and Vitamin B12, because they have no function for plants. Humans need them to survive and can only get them from animal sources.
False, not even going to waste my time reading the rest of your post.
>>24172245
>someone posting blatantly false information
>BTFOing people
Pick one and only one, faggot.
>>24172271
I have been vegan for over a decade. I am in very good shape and very good health. I am very active (I do 150-200 mile bike rides etc) and soon to be a professional athlete. Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>24172271
That's hilarious. I've been a vegan for nigh on 10 years like the other guy, and I'm no health geek or anything but I'm reasonably healthy. (and my blood tests show appropriate levels of b12 and iron and all that) Anecdotal evidence perhaps, but it shows your thing about vitamin/mineral stores depleting is bullshit.
>>
>>24172993
>>24173008
skype?
I've not been vegan for as long as you have, you're probably a bit older than I am if that's alright.
>>
>>24170690
>Doesn't want a dominant BF
You are also missing out on something.

General statement:
Veganism for moral reasons is reasonable and logical, depending on the reasons. If I weren't a high-caliber athlete I would likely be vegan, or at least vegetarian.

Veganism for health reasons is not complete BS but also not the most healthy option.
>>
>>24169542
Why do Vegans make the worst Girlfriends?

they won't put your Sausage in their mouth.
>>
>>24170531
as a guy I will attest that restrictive diets turn me off
restrictive diets come in a few categories
1. Political/Ethical reasons
2. Slimming Fad Diet
3. Allergies, sensitivities, intolerances

reason 1. they usually try to shove it down everyone's throat
and are usually pretentious bitches that think they're morally superior to Normies

Reason 2. if they're on a Diet to loose weight, they're starving their body,
and they're obviously too lazy to exercise enough,
and dieting only causes your body to store fat for the next famine.

Reason 3. Allergies, Sensitivities, Digestive Intolerances,
are all signs of very serious genetic diseases or disorders
all of which I don't want my kids having.

that's why I won't even date a girl if I know she has diet problems.
>>
>>24175824
thank you
>>
>>24175824
False; not necessarily signs of genetic diseases/disorders. I have an acquired soy allergy. It didn't show up until I was about 23. Whenever I eat principly-soy products I get a very upset stomach/vomiting/diarrhea. It's not awful, but not something I'm willing to tolerate for fucking soy.
>>
>>24170782
>>24171111
do you know how many species and breeds would end up going extinct
if they were no longer kept as domesticated pets or live stock?

> minimizing harm
do you know how much pain is felt during the life time of a wild animal or plant
compared to a domesticated or tamed animal or plant
wild animals and plants suffer a lot more pain and discomfort
Parasites, no medical treatment, untreated infections
little or no food during winter, old age means slowly dying of starvation
no relief from famine or drought,
Eaten alive screaming

Domesticated plants and animals live like kings
free medical care, protection from predators and parasites, food is always in your bowl
soil is always watered and fertilized, peaceful Euthanasia during old age
a quick humane death
>>
Veganism is unhealthy, both for the body and mind. Scientific studies have proven that vegetarian based diets are linked with increased mental illness, as wrll as malnutrition. Vegan mothers literally starve their babies on their breast milk because they don't have enough protein or fat in their diet to produce healthy milk.

No one wants to date vegans for the same reason no one wants to date alcoholics or the morbidly obese. People don't want to bring destructive elements into their lives deliberately.
>>
>>24175898
This is not a good argument. It's like suggesting that, in the instance that humans had both wild and farmed varieties, the humans that lived in the wild, sometimes uncomfortable with respect to temp, often parasite laden, sometimes malnourished, and always on guard would be more/less uncomfortable than the farmed variety, which are sometimes relatively free of parasite loads, nourished enough, but in ways that cause various digestive problems, infections, diseases, always comfortable with respect to temp and never on guard, but often literally living in their own waste.

The comparison is irrelevant because there is no way to standardizedly compare the two.
>>
>>24171111
meat while seemingly inefficient to produce
is pound per pound more nutritious than plant material
and the rest of the carcass provides useful materials and minerals
also many plants require animals to disperse seeds and provide pollination
without animals many plants wouldn't exist
your vegan apple required bee animals in order to exist

also What is the worth of a life?
is a plant worth more than an insect?
is a plant worth more than a dog?
what about a cow? or a person?
what about the mouse that eats the grain?
the Cat that eats the mouse?
How much is a human life worth compared to a cow?
How much is a Cow's life worth compared to a blade of grass?
is the deer worth more than a wolf?
is a deer worth more than the wolf's cubs?
>>
>>24175955
many wild animals actually eat their own shit
comparing wild animals directly to high density factory farms
and completely skipping free range farms and ranches
is a very absurd exaggeration
>>
>>24175864
you had a genetic susceptibility
towards developing that allergy
you carried a Gene that put you at risk
and it activated either because of age
or extended exposure was the trigger that activated the gene
that genetic susceptibility is the very definition of a genetic disease.

take your bullshit elsewhere
>>
>>24176015
You fundamentally misunderstand genetics. This from a person with over 20 semester hours of graduate level courses in genetic and expression biology.
>>
>>24175955
Humans do have Farmed and domesticated varieties
it's called the 1st and 3rd world

or are you telling me
you want to go live in a 3rd world country
for the rest of your life?
are you saying that children don't starve in africa?
that tropical countries don't have flooding during monsoon season?
are you saying Vaccinations don't actually do anything?
that a Witchdoctor is just as good as a PHD from Harvard?

maybe you should stop drinking the kool-aid
>>
>>24176028
> 20 hours?
> Graduate level - Bachelors
are you serious?

Scientists with PHDs in Biology and Biochemistry
don't even understand genetics

The body is a Biochemical Machine made from modular cells
DNA is a Base4 machine language written in 6bit bytes
Humans are encoded in 23 books called chromosomes
each book has two different halves
your best scientists play cut and paste
and try and guess the function of the genes based on what goes wrong or right
you don't even understand enough about the mechanics of a cell
in order to reverse engineer a programming language.

your Genetic "Science" is shit
>>
>>24173008
kek, durian rider pls leave
>>
File: my baiku.jpg (659KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
my baiku.jpg
659KB, 2000x1500px
>>24175699
Z+YhiKP4 here. My Skype is anon3140
>>24176401
Lulz, people on /n/ call me Durian Rider too.
>pic kinda related, my baiku from a 281km (174 mile) ride I did a little over a week ago
>>
>>24175824
>all of which I don't want my kids having.

Are you sure you should be procreating?
>>
>>24170487
hey is thread for me? i hate being a vegan in dating life. like, i dont want to force it on anyone but at the same time them eating meat would make me uncomfortable and potentially angry depending on if they showboat it. guess i'm gonna be alone forever
>>
M/24/cali

Five years vegan. Mostly raw and strictly organic.

I haven't ever had a vegan girlfriend though... Banged a veggie once. She was the sweetest girl ever.

Kik:Kriss123sd
>>
>>24172254
Checkout the gerson institute fag bait
>>
>>24175864
Thats because soy is fucking disgusting shittiest tier food ever.
>>
>>24175940
More like most vegans arn't susceptible to diseases as commonly as lardass amerifatfuckingretards and im american. Been there done that and fuck you because you dont know shit about nutrition you little instagoogletwerp.

>Raw food cures cancer. Look it up. Gerson institute. Fucking faggots
>>
Hmm. I am dating a vegan right now. I really enjoy what she cooks, though I am not a vegan and I don't see myself becoming one any time soon. She has encouraged me to try it and I respect the environmental reasons to become one, but I love meat, eggs, and dairy far too much. She is really cool about it, though. My last girlfriend had celiac, but she had no self-imposed dietary restrictions. Let me tell you, dating a vegan is WAY easier than dating someone with celiac. We couldn't kiss for at least an hour if I had eaten gluten. What a shitty disease!
>>
>>24175963
You are brainwashed. Stfu and read more.
>>
File: Alkaline-Foods-IMGs.jpg (219KB, 585x744px) Image search: [Google]
Alkaline-Foods-IMGs.jpg
219KB, 585x744px
>>24176038
And doctors arn't nutritionists and doctors don't understand how to cure malnutrition so they pill you the fuxk up.

>hurrr durrrr

Raw food cures cancer
>>
If my woman was vegan then I would eat vegan at home, because she'd be the one cooking most of the time. But I'd still eat a rare steak in a restaurant or shovel greasy kebab meat down my throat when I'm drunk.
>>
Going vegan is going full retard. Being a vegetarian is probably the better option.
>>
>>24180823
Thank you for sharing your opinion that no one cares about. Now please get the fuck out of this thread.
>>
>>24180938
Not really an opinion if it's true. You mad tho?
>>
>>24175824
Fukken saved.

Also 4. IF you were to date and eventually have kids, I wouldn't want a mother pushing agendas like this on my kids. Dont need stunted kids growing up into manlets and clueless teenage girls spouting feminist and vegan crap to their friends. Leaving me the Dad to live within the daily/weekly/never ending shit storm discussions that come about whenever any news article comes out.
>>
>>24180948
Your claim is that choosing to not murder innocents is "going full retard". In a way, you're right about it being an opinion. However, that's because it is objectively false, not because it is true.
>>
>>24181049
*not being an opinion
>>
I feel like there'a a lot more vegan girls than guys. Not that it changes anything, still no qt3.14 vegan girlfriend to share my cooking.
>>
>>24170703
My first girlfriend tasted really good. But she was 16 at the time (and I was 17 so it wasn't statutory rape you faggots), so I'm not sure if it was because she was vegan or because she was, y'know, 16.

I was vegan for years. I'd like to go back to it, actually. I'll never forget my driving instructor telling me that when I got to college and I was out drinking with friends, I'd eat a burger.

>tfw he's a wizard and that's exactly what happened

I held out until my third year though.
>>
>>24178229
I think some guy once accidentally kissed his girlfriend
after he had eaten a peanut butter sandwich earlier in the day.
she had a peanut allergy, and long story short
she supposedly died.

found it
she never told her new boyfriend she had allergies.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/girl-with-severe-nut-allergy-died-after-kissing-boyfriend-who-had-eaten-peanut-butter-sandwich-a7073501.html
she never told her new boyfriend she had allergies.
>>
>>24173008
>>24176879
> soon to be a "professional" athlete
> amateur athlete
so you admit you don't do any good towards
humanity, culture, or society
>>
>>24181490
>implying your life will ever amount to anything
>>
>>24175898
> Domesticated plants and animals live like kings

You're fucking deluded if you believe this. CAFOs and gestation crates is living like kings? You must be trolling
>>
File: 1470583489045.jpg (27KB, 550x641px) Image search: [Google]
1470583489045.jpg
27KB, 550x641px
>hi i'm vegan look at me itt
>>
>>24181467
Ya peanut allergies kill more people than terrorism and more people die in police custody every week. Check out Lowkey the rapper from Britain.
>>
File: 604765150.png (306KB, 680x364px) Image search: [Google]
604765150.png
306KB, 680x364px
INB4 nobody reads this nonsense
>bee mii
>be vegan insofar as is humanly possible (admit it, it's impossible, but that's the point, to strive for it to its practical extent)
>fewer than a dozen living people know that I (try to be) am vegan
>fewer more people know that I even exist
>no partners, friends or acquaintances in my entire life
>live reclusively like a ghost with a carbon footprint
>don't fit the unfortunate stereotype of the confrontational, authoritarian vegan who is a 'regressive leftist', the veganfaggot thing (and being attracted to some traps and trannies while not deluding myself into believing they're not actually male because I don't care about being of one orientation or another and the associated silliness and also modern women are seemingly almost all pathetic, petty parasites) is the most progressive thing going for me and nearly nobody is even aware of it
>go as anonymously as possible on the internet to discuss all things that interest me (of which there are pleasantly plenty) and when it so happens, veganism
>hyper reactionary kneejerkers say 'hurrdurr, vygynz awlwayz gauttuh tehl u dey vygyn doe'
>largely couldn't care less about others' opinions of me and my faggotry, vegan or otherwise insofar as it doesn't negatively have an apparent impact on my life, but as an animal, I do have the omnipresent and sometimes especially severe longing for belonging and the reality that the tribalistic occupants on either side of the political spectrum would likely shun me for having some dissenting sentiments is a tad saddening
>keep to myself, say nothing and am overall fine with being without human companionship of any kind for however long I live
>have some slightly different animals as cohabitants, they give me those disapproving looks of disappointment and tell me I'm a failure, they know
>feels surreal, like I'm not a person
Does anybody else here share this misfortune or feel something similar?
>>
File: 58764747.jpg (102KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
58764747.jpg
102KB, 400x400px
>>24183790
>INB4 snowflake/hat meme or other ad hominem ad infinitum into infinity and beyond and then some
>>
Anyone in Minnesota want a vegan bf? Am bisex.
>>
>>24169542
kys then
>>
>>24171111
Quads found the retard spouting claims with no citation.

http://qz.com/749443/being-vegan-isnt-as-environmentally-friendly-as-you-think/
>>
>>24183798
I'm in Minnesota and I want a vegan gf
>>
>>24186680
Until you find one, want to fuck my vegan ass?
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.