[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DDLG thread Post ur preference and contact info Little must

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

DDLG thread

Post ur preference and contact info

Little must listen to daddy/mommy no matter what the request

All for fun,enjoy
>>
>>24167485
Looking for a dom girl 22m

Adkswag
>>
>>24167494
Forgot to mention that is kik
>>
>>24167485
Must listen no matter what? That right there tells me you're a rookie to dd/lg
>>
>>24167511
No I've just had a lot of littles decide to do there own thing,never listening or ignoring my command all together

Tired of it so id like to keep other daddys/mommys from suffering the same boredom I had

And yes I tried punishment but they just continued on
>>
File: reallylook.png (618KB, 928x692px) Image search: [Google]
reallylook.png
618KB, 928x692px
You should let someone who actually understands the dynamics make the thread.

Respect isn't taken, it is earned.

Submission isn't taken, it is given.

You clearly have no respect for littles and no interest in negotiating, which is a huge red flag.
>>
>>24167575
>>24167511
Came here to say this. Motherfucker doesn't know the first thing about ddlg.

This nigga is clearly just into rape.
>>
22 m looking for a mom pref
kik: mortmer11
>>
>>24167574

Clearly you did something wrong, maybe the lifestyle isn't for you dude. The LITTLE has all the power since it's the little that gives themselves to you, they must not have trusted you or they themselves didn't know what it meant to be a little. Either way there is no universe that a little must obey no matter what.
>>
>>24167574
Obedience isn't the name of the game.

That you think it is means you fail.
>>
Lord_akra 24/m looking for his little girl or boy
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.