[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any webcam chats where U get results?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: translogo.png (4KB, 236x57px) Image search: [Google]
translogo.png
4KB, 236x57px
Any webcam chats where U get results?
>>
File: Omegle screenshot 74751.jpg.jpg (49KB, 320x488px) Image search: [Google]
Omegle screenshot 74751.jpg.jpg
49KB, 320x488px
Omegle rules
>>
>>24136386
bump
>>
Bump for potential
>>
i've gotten lots of good results on omegle but it takes time. usually go with normal video chat mode, no filters. I'm decent looking so I have the camera on my face and try to just talk to people, then slowly move it into something sexual. gotten plenty of girls to strip
>>
>>24136462
uhhh thats clever
>>
>>24136462
I've had a lot of sucess, ranging from 5 mintures to 2 hours.

Usually just some girls fingering themselves while I blow my load, sometimes they moan which is hot.

I have an average body/average dick/and honestly ugly face.

I simply just jerk off and ask if they wanna see me cum, usually they say okay and once I moan a bit they get into it.
>>
>jerking off to videos on omegle calling it results
>>
File: 1440216050161.jpg (10KB, 207x212px) Image search: [Google]
1440216050161.jpg
10KB, 207x212px
>>24136462
Gotta be careful on normal video chat because you can get banned for saying certain "sexual" words like "horny" and "cock" and for showing any private parts. But I think you're allowed once the stranger gives their consent but im not FULLY certain

>>24136529
>5mins to 2 hours
can relate my friend. I've gone for 4 hours one day when nothing was going on.

heres some general knowledge from a loser anon that is an expert at this point:

its a luck game. some days you get lucky fast but some days you gotta wait a while but females pop up eventually.

I usually use the unmonitored video section because girls are usually already masturbating if you find any there.

When I use the text chat under the tags: horny, sext, sexting. I add some others but they usually dont find any females there but when i do I ask for their kik or snapchat. if they say no then you stop bothering them and you move on. dont ever force or lure someone to do something they dont wanna do. I avoid girls under 18 because I'm not a pedophile

There are bots but ive learned to counter them to waste less time. Under the horny tage if you type "M" and the response from the stranger is: hi, hey, Hi!, heya, hello, then leave right away, even if its a real person leave anyways, its 90% chance of a bot. Another way to counter bots is to add "skype" as a tag (even if you arent interested in skyping anyone) because when a stranger has the interests: Horny, and Skype. its probably a bot so skip it right away. Just try to look for patterns in your interest tags and see which ones attract which bots, etc.

Lastly i highly recommend not to use omegle very often. Theres a reason im a lonely loser anon who knows all this perverted shit abotu how to sue the site. its addicting. i've been addicted for almost 2 years now. when im not doing it everyday, im doing it the next day i forget to do it. it wastes so much time.

I'll also answer any questions if anyone is interested
>>
>>24136879
also sorry for the typos. didnt feel like proof reading
>>
>>24136879
Same, back I'm my teens I was huge into "hunting" for oc. And damn did I sure get alot but now looking back it was a waste and I don't even have any of it anymore
>>
Pretty addicted too. For about 4 years on and off. It does waste time I usually resort to trying late night into early morning and have had some crazy awesome encounters. But yep does take time. I'm a pretty fit guy, won't show my shit less I can tell they are real. Can spot the fakes easy. im at a huge disadvantage since my cam says I'm unreal cuz im using a Windows tab. So I get skipped if I don't react quickly to show I'm real.
Got to admit tho it can be a blast, I think it's addicting cuz once your about to say fuck this. Bam you get an amazing woman lol to bring you right back. Hope my isp can't find anything. Lol
>>
>>24137477
this

i guess the best advice is to not be a total dickbag. dont just harass any girl you see because they'll just leave. if they're into it youll know, if theyre not youre not going to change their mind.

i usually open up two windows, one in uncensored and one using the "bbw" tag
i dont show my dick on cam unless they say they want to see it, and i never show my face (sometimes they'll ask and ill show it for a little bit, but i get really paranoid about it)

it does take a while to find someone, but ive had some really good experiences.

even if you dont find anyone, you can still have some nice conversations with strangers
>>
>>24136399
That looks like a guy.
>>
do you use the /soc/ tag?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.