[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you react when you see others wearing the same cloth as you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: tshirt.jpg (15KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
tshirt.jpg
15KB, 290x290px
How do you react when you see others wearing the same cloth as you?
>>
Im kind of indifferent but Ive seen people "cringe" when it happens. Mostly because Im still in HS. 18 and legal.
>>
I don't, and neither should you.
>>
>>24135245
I hate it and have a panic attack. Pretty much we think we are unique, and different; however. we buy our clothes from department stores with very similar styles, many of us wear our hair identical to each other and even our barbers/hairdressers cut the same style cuts on a daily basis. There is no one different than any other person. We are different by societal standards and cultures and not much else
>>
>>24135245
it doesn't matter when you realize you look better in it than they do.

it's actually a plus imo
>>
Happened a lot in HS

>be anon
>in HS
>mainly wear branded shit since it's HS and all.
>blue hollister shirt with khaki hollister pants and black chucks
>Chad wears the same outfit to class one day
>Exact same blue hollister shirt (down to the branding) with the exact same khakis and a pair of blue chucks
>i was wearing a jacket but took it off because it was getting hot
>only then did anon and chad notice that we had the same outfit on
>chad had ego issues (his lackey decided to get the same haircut has him once and he decided to cut all of his hair off) It was a pauly-d styled haircut so i support that decision.
>"hey man, could you put on your jacket?"
>wat
>"uh, ok"
>puts jacket back on
>chad goes back to being chad

I didn't really care at the time, figured he got the same shirt recently and wanted to show it off. Most of the time I'm just like "hey we match, cool." and move on with my life.
>>
>>24135245
I want to see someone wearing that shirt in public, let alone see the chances of having somebody else being at the same spot.
>>
I usually give them a thumbs up
>>
op here
kek
picture is not me
>>
>>24135245
I get excited and probably talk to them about it. I remember once I saw someone with a graphic tee from the same company as a shirt I owned. I went up to them to talk to them about it. Asked if they got it at a ren faire like I did. I looked down and realized I was actually wearing the shirt that day.

I think we high fived.

>>24135337
I get most of my clothes at thrift stores, so it's not really a common experience for me.

I don't get why people would feel bad about it. It's a great opportunity to make some dumb jokes, like telling them, "Hey dude, you have a great sense of style! ;)"
>>
Back when this happened, it was more common for someone I'm with to point out that someone else is wearing the same X as me. I just really didn't pay attention to what I was throwing on in the morning.

Now I just never see someone wearing the same shirt as me because I buy my casualwear from a brand that isn't known for their shirts. I'm not particularly interested in being unique with fashion, but admittedly it's nice to know I'm not a conformist.

Shoes are the worst though. When I see someone wearing the same shoes as me I think to myself "jesus I hope this guy doesn't point out we have the same shoes"
Why the fuck do people always point out I have the same shoes as them. Every time. Every. Time. I dread seeing my shoes on another's feet.
>>
I almost always stare at them.
>>24135245
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.