[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People tell me that i'm ugly What do you think honestly? Rate me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
People tell me that i'm ugly
What do you think honestly?
Rate me
>>
>>24131981
You're cute don't stress it
>>
you're average
>>
Would fuck, but then again im an autist who is fat and drinks beer, but naw for real you are cute.
>>
>>24131981
And yeah def would and would want to get to chat with you
>>
>>24131981
Face shape and haircut don't really fit together. Open hair would look better I think. The make-up may be a bit too red.
I'd give the pic a 3/10. With the above improvements a 4-5/10
You could be a 6 or even 7 if it wasn't for those piercings and earrings though.
>>
>>24131981
What do your tits look like
>>
>>24131981
youre very cute, youre probably not going to be everyone's "type" but anyone who says you are ugly is just mad or jealous
>>
>>24131981
Totally honest rn OP.
You're not ugly BUT you're definitely not goodlooking by any standards. However I'd take you over some goodlookin south asian chick because you're white so please feel free to ask for my dick.
>>
Would fuck if that matters to you...
>>
>>24131981
I think that you'd look better with bangs and short hair. Although not extremely short hair, to your chin or so would probably be fine. It would suit your face a little better. I also suggest using eyebrow pencil with a color closer to your hair color because they're pretty fair for such dark hair. Past that I'd say that I'd rate you about a 5/10 and with the modifications, probably a 6-7/10
>>
>>24131981
I'd love to stare into your eyes as you're sucking my cock
>>
>>24131981
You would look better with my cum on your face.
>>
File: 1468194230068.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468194230068.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>24132050
This guy makes an honest point.

But like >>24132002 said for those of us who are shit tier and maybe 4.5/10 at best, you're pretty cute.

Some people hold unreasonable standards, and many people can present themselves as better with really prepared photos.

At the very least you're not fat, which is something everyone has control of.
>>
>>24131981
I'd put it in your butt
>>
File: 2013-08-18 16.58.12.png (228KB, 363x453px) Image search: [Google]
2013-08-18 16.58.12.png
228KB, 363x453px
For when I was a wee little un
>>
>>24131981
I dont think you are ugly, you just dont have the standard of beauty modern people expect everyone to look like thanks to magazine covers and all that bullshit.
Find the guys who tell you that you are beautiful and lather you with attention and show him the time of his life and you will be a Goddess to that little dweeb.
>>
>>24131981
You look like a slutty chav and it makes my dick hard. I would eat your pussy and fuck you all day long.
>>
You look ugly in that picture, but with slight improvements you can be average.
Lose the piercings and underneath pencil eyeliner for sure.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.