[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soc i need some advice, general rape fantasy thread also. Ever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (341KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
341KB, 640x960px
Soc i need some advice, general rape fantasy thread also.

Ever since i first understood what sex was i always had like extreme urges to rape, like something inside me screams for the moment where a girl fights me back for the chance of being released and i just know with a certainty that she cannot stop me, theres something about that conquest and power of having her submit completely under my strength and will to go beyond every legal crime to have her body. I've never done it because some part of me also wants the girl to enjoy it as well, i probably couldnt take it after having done it. I've always had girlfriends who were up for me to set up a rape play in which i'm allowed to act out on all of this. But now i've become so fucking obsessed with my best friends girlfriend i can't even think straight when she is in the same room as me. Whenever i look into her eyes i just surrender to any mental fantasy that goes on. I'm seriously scared. I just want to be alone with her and carry her against the door and fuck her so that my neighbours can hear the door slamming and her scream. What the fuck should i do..
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 748x542px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 748x542px
Fucking rape that bitch
>>
>>24129443
get some help man. talk to a parent, doctor, therapist, anyone.
>>
>>24129450

Duno if i could stand any reaction to it irl
>>
>>24129443
get help buddy. this can fuck your life up pretty bad.

you might loss a friend, might fuck up the girl in the head, fuck yourself up in the head, get a criminal record??? the news might spread and you could pretty much shame yourself completely in your social circle and within your family. Like seriously what your your mum or sisters think if they found out you got charged for raping someone? You might even lose you job because you would of sex offenders mark against your name then.
>>
>>24129455
its definitely not gonna be the most fucked up thing theyve heard I can guarantee.

better than the reaction to it if/when your mind snaps and you carry it out though
>>
>>24129458
>>24129443
not to mention once you have a sex offenders mark against your name it sticks. A lot of countries freely disclose people with sex offender records to the public. But don't say what they where charged with. so a lot of people assume your a pedo. Over zealous parents will try and chase you out of town and make your life hell just because they can.
>>
>>24129458

Thanks for answering.. I'm gonna keep all that in mind and try to train all that sexual energy away or something
>>
>>24129469
well going to see a doctor might help as well. I know a lot anti depressants reduce sex drive pretty drastically. its better to seek help before somethings bad happens. trust me they hear a lot worse pretty regularly. You wouldn't be the first guy to have these urges trust me. Don't let it eat yourself up by yourself.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.