[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

High thread come talk about druqz I have social anxiety and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

File: EsuLKRG.jpg (797KB, 3110x2074px) Image search: [Google]
EsuLKRG.jpg
797KB, 3110x2074px
High thread
come talk about druqz

I have social anxiety and am currently home alone waiting to come up from MDMA.
If you want to do me a favor you can post your tits (female tits not fatty man tits) here pls
>>
feels lonenly man :(
>>
>>24126375
You're lonely because people realize how fucking stupid drugs are.

I used to deal drugs and I know what that shit does to people. That's the fucking reason I stopped dealing, I didn't want to enable people to destroy their lives in that way, and I especially didn't want to earn money doing so.

Anon, stop doing drugs.
That's all I'll say.
>>
>>24126388
Well every drug have the potential to be abused. Just look around and you see almost everyone smoking and drinking alcohol, which are both in the top 5 of the most "dangerous drugs"

Drugs can and should be used responsible. They should never be used to curb emotions or something like that. Use them to make positive aspects of your life more positive.
>>
>>24126388
What did you deal btw. What druqz did you try yourself?
>>
Hi anon
I love drugs
I would post tits but im on mobile device.... Mdma is nice
I love shroomies
>>
>>24126429
Yeah I love MDMA in private settings, but on festivales I actually prefer 4-FA nowadays because its not completely over the top.

What drugs have you tried?
I have done LSD, 2-CB, 4-AcO-MET, DMT, MXE, cocaine, speed, 4-fa, MDMA, Phenibut, GBL/GHB, benzos. tamadol...
>>
MDMA is my fave, always has been, always will be.... Although I don't do it much any more. First time is always a life changing experience! :D. Though over use diminishes it exponentially! But rolling alone sounds bad dude, get a mate and roll with them!
>>
>>24126487
I usually roll with one or two friends of mine but they are awy for a while and I haven'T rolled in half a year or so, because none of my other friends do drugs except smoking and alochhool
>>
Ahhh fair enough, well then, It has been 37 mins so I presume you are starting to come up?
>>
>>24126524
yees slowly.. also snapping with my roll buddy he is in
>>
File: 2013-053.jpg (117KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
2013-053.jpg
117KB, 600x399px
also have my comfy grandma socks on
>>
Haha heroic! How much you dropping?
>>
where's the stoner chick with the snake bite piercings? she's my waifu
>>
>>24126565
120mg, gotta love the darknet so cheap and so high quality

Holy shit this song though https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbx5coHTow8&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>24126572
I don't know I'm new here and generally socially shy
>>
>>24126464
Lmao idk what half those abbrevs are
I drop acid, eat shrooms, mdma, molly that was sketchy most likely just meth or some shit, marijuana obviously, cocaine, barbs benzos i love pills
>>
>>24126607
LSD = Lysergsäurediethylamid = acid (säure is german for acid),
2-CB = 4-Brom-2,5-dimethoxyphenylethylamin = honestly on of my fav psychedelics, super visual but very clearheaded
4-AcO-MET = get metbolized like shrooms so its almost identical
DMT = the motherload, holy fuckamole
MXE = absolutely mindfuck crazy
cocaine = well yayo snow ...
speed = not american meth, amphetamine sulfat,
4-FA = amphetamine less intense mdma with longer duration
MDMA
Phenibut,
GBL/GHB = better than alcohol
benzos. tamadol...
>>
>>24126583
Awwww dude, that is a great one! I have decided to join in on your adventure because it sounds fun, and we have a bit of a sesh going. dropped some blue ghosts xD
>>
>>24126667
Nice man have fun to you all :) currently going strong
>>
>>24126676
Righteous. This is a tune I love listening to while rolling. Its very bouncy, great when you are in a seat or something. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebjXsc0UjdQ
>>
>>24126688
Dude I have this one in my playlist on spotify :D
>>
>>24126640
Dmt is something i want to try
>>
>>24126693
Aw dude really? Sweet! What else you got in there?
>>
>>24126695
Be prepared for something else, I've done copious amounts psychedelics in very high dosages but DMT blows everything you know
>>
>>24126707
https://play.spotify.com/user/glorytospotify/playlist/6BC8gOVxcParliulksODsv
>>
>>24126722
Wow, that has a lot of the songs in my own xD. Great selection dude.
>>
>>24126752
I have a great seleciont of psybient that are essential for tripping if you are into that
>>
I have social anxiety also and have been taking kratom for the past month. It's great for getting shit done and helps with the anxiety plus no one could ever tell that I'm on something. Just took a few grams and having a few beers.

I embrace the lonely and enjoy myself.
>>
>>24126845
Haven't tried kratom yet but on my to do list.

> tfw handsome muscular white 6'1" tall but virgin and no gf ever
>>
>>24126876
It's great, like I still hate talking to people but it makes me feel like less of a meercat on high alert.

I feel ya, I'm considered a tall good looking gal but I have too much anxiety to ever put myuself out there. I can't ever picture myself being comfortable enough around a guy to form a close relationship.
>>
I'm weening myself off opiates, it's expensive and I'll be glad to have this fucking gorilla off my back
>>
>>24126897
As a male it's fucking shit, because no girl would ever initiate. I have never even approached a girl romantically or sexually...
>>
I used to do heroin. It silenced the anxiety for sure but it always gets out of control.
>>
>>24126984
Oh dude it's like the warm nurturing love of a mother telling you that everything is going to be okay
>>
>>24126924
Hope you recore well :)
>>
>>24126947
That is absolutely the truth.
>>
>>24126924
How are you weaning off? I went into a methadone program and that helped me ditch the habit. It wasn't rough until the end but not nearly as bad as stopping, unaided.

Best wishes. It's rough but if you can manage to stay clean then it's totally worth it.
>>
>>24127020
I'm just doing less than I usually do and then less after that's sort of "normal". See my cousin died from a methadone od so I don't want any of that. I realized that things are going to be the way they used to, I'm not going to get that warm cozy feeling I did before so j might as well tone down. Imodium and acetometaphine are life savers though..
>>
>>24126334
Hi! Femanon here but can't post tits at the moment~

I've smoked weed (obvi), rolled ecstasy, dropped acid, and used to take xanax every now and then to make school more bareable but I graduated so don't really have a need for them. It's not much I'm still a baby haha. I have Molly in my possession but am saving it for my move to Fullerton for college next month! I want to drop acid again badly but have no connects where I currently live :(
>>
>>24127164
you guys need to learn about darknetmarkets best thing ever, every possible drug for the cheapest prices and highest purity and anonymously
>>
>>24127004
>>24126947
Okay I understand how from your perspective it would suck but having social anxiety and having guys approach me is fucking terrifying! I would rather be invisible.
>>
>>24127178
im worried about the shipping. currently got a prescripted benzo but was thinking about it but not sure bc of the shipping
>>
>>24127178
I want someone to teach me how to use it properly so I don't fuck up but I have no one lol
>>
>>24127199
https://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarketsNoobs/
they can help, there is a step by step tutorial with everything you need to know..
>>
>>24127135
I stayed on a really low dose of methadone but it's not for everyone. I tried cutting down but even if you see the same person consistently to get stuff, there are inconsistencies in what you get and how much.

I don't regret regret anything... I learned to be more humble and I learned to be more compassionate. I'm just glad to be done with it all.
>>
>>24126583
>120mg
>high quality

Man, it feels good to be a Dutch mdma dealer
>>
>>24127255
Oh yea I don't regret a thing, if I could do it again I wouldn't do it any different. And to be honest I'm more of moving down from addiction to habit haha, I don't know if I could go completely clean yet
>>
i havent had valium in so long ;_;
all im really using lately are psychedelics and downers
>>
>>24126388
That's like the worst reason to stop. Who cares dude people are gonna fuck their lives up regardless, make money off of them
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.