[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friday afternoon ... we can do this Oz!! A/S/L Your kinks Contact

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: Aussie kink.jpg (61KB, 800x618px) Image search: [Google]
Aussie kink.jpg
61KB, 800x618px
Friday afternoon ... we can do this Oz!!

A/S/L
Your kinks
Contact info

C'mon Ausfemanons ... don't let us down
>>
25/m/Syd central

Won a big client this arvo. Still new to the city and down to get loose as fuck tonigh if anybody's around
>>
Kik: Alwayshornyasfuck0
Sex: M

Kinks: piss, impregnation, anal, BDSM, spankings, choking, whips, submission, gags, lube, verbal degradation, massive amounts of cum, orgies, fat asses

I'm into both males and females
I'd love to trade or roleplay
>>
sex: Mtf

Kinks:
anal, bdsm, chastity, spanking, petplay, cum, orgy, bukkake

into girls or couples
>>
>>24124185
If piss is one of your kinks... have you been on the /pee/ thread over the last day or so? A very hot femanon has delivered.
>>
I call myself a switch but I only really dom in rl and sub a little online. Into exploring petplay atm. Open to most things as I explore though

23 male. kik:aussie_pete99
>>
22/m/2144
All I want is a cute femanon to smoke weed and talk shit with.
Kik: stereouser19
>>
28/m/4814

Females only, entertain me on a friday night
>>
>>24124590
Kik garry12345667
>>
24/m/4068

chicks with kinks would be nice but as this is the only ausfag banner going, anybody got acid? been a while
>>
19/sissy/UK

Kinks: short dresses, kinky outfits, bukkake, humiliation, getting slapped around, overweight guys, old guys.
>>
>>24125673
40XX, I'm supposed to have some soon but my mate is being a shitcunt about it but I can probably get it sorted, got kik/email?
>>
21/m/straight

Wants an older pref chubby/big woman to take control and initiative into having sex.

I would do whatever she wants me to do on her body.
>>
I'm a sub girl looking for my Miss Domme on the west coast. Is she out there?
>>
M/26/straight/ brisbane
>>
19/m/str8/Sydney

I'll do anything to end this dry spell desu. If I had a choice, I've always wanted a slightly older (specifically more experienced) woman to take control in the bedroom and sort of "show me how to fuck" type of thing.
>>
>>24128768

Forgot about the filter, fml
>>
26/M (US, sorry)

Always been a Dom, in particular I enjoy Teasing and Denial on my subs, but generally anything that doesn't involve urine, stool, or blood is fine with me. Never had a sub outside north america.

Before it happens again -- Hitting me up on Skype does not make me your Dom automatically.

>>
>>24128800

Why even post here, you'd have better luck making a US thread instead
>>
>>24128821
They never last or I get assaulted on Skype by men hoping I'll try being with a guy. At least here I might find some conversation.
>>
>>24128821
Wait, this is an Aussie thread? I thought it was a kink thread? Is it an Aussie specific kink thread?
>>
>>24128890

You...you're joking right? The OP said Oz, ausfemanons and there's an aussie flag in the background of the pic
>>
>>24128890
>>24128910
Perhaps I should have added a kangaroo to make it a little clearer?
>>
>>24129493

I doubt it would help if they couldn't figure it out already
>>
Thread is deader than this board, rip aussoc you will be missed
>>
>>24129698
It's dead cause its full of sausage and no clams
>>
Anyone around? I know its kind of sad to be on here at 11 on a saturday night, but I'm home alone with vodka (26/m/4102) and thought maybe I could resurrect this thread
>>
>>24129701

Nah man, if the Americans can keep a thread going for a single state (with nothing but sausage) then the entirety of australia should be able to at least keep one going
>>
20/M/3350

Looking to trade favours... not really fussy on gender.
>>
I'm still looking for the 18 year old femanon from 2230 who was into ddlg
>>
>>24129720
Oh you naive old person who actually thought that was a real femanon and not a dude pulling your leg
>>
>>24129720

>18 yr old
>2230

That's new. Didn't realise there were young people in this state. I swear everyone in these threads from NSW is 21 or older
>>
>>24129726

Fuck man way to kill me dreams
>>
>>24129731
Better to face it than keep wishing for something that isn't real and getting more and more dejected
>>
>>24129735

m8 I don't even know who he was referring to
>>
>>24129745
Somebody who made a single response to his call-out saying they were in the same postcode and never replied again - hence a timewaster hope building troll type
>>
>>24129727
>I swear everyone in these threads from NSW is 21 or old
>these threads

See there's your problem, all the younger ones are getting ripped off at clubs, and the ones under 18 are getting ripped off at Teenwood
>>
>>24129757

I got sick of clubs after spending every night at one for like a month and a half during the summer. Was keeping a cousin from France entertained, his accent kept the girls entertained, and off we went from there.

Anyway the point of the story is now I need a good reason to waste money on a club, or it needs to be a really good club
>>
>>24129726
She put a smiley face ... she must be real
>>
>>24129770

Did they type like this??? Extra punctuation! It's vital to being convincing!!!!!:)11!!11!
>>
>>24129770
You could try fetlife
>>
>>24129767
Well if you want to get scared shitless when the one-night stand tells you she's late for school the next morning, I highly recommend Greenwood
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.