[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i am bored, rate me, roaste me, would lesbians like me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11

File: PI344.png (301KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
PI344.png
301KB, 500x380px
i am bored, rate me, roaste me, would lesbians like me?
>>
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>24120943
Show penis.
>>
>>24120943
6/10 would face fuck while choking you
>>
Timestamp or gtfo
>>
>piercing

0/10 would not bang
>>
>>24120956
clever intent, but never ask for cock on 4chan, you will get too much.
>>24120943
solid 7/10 probably gonna be a 9 if you stay i shape and finishing growing up.
>>
>>24120943
Show us some more so we can better rate.
>>
Its not going to happen. OP is not brave enough.
>>
File: 1432500403969.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px)
1432500403969.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>>24120943
Welcome to 4chan/soc/.

As you see, this place is full of people who legitimately hate women.

Stick around at your own risk.

7.5/10, would improve for me if
- you removed the piercing
- removed the contacts (or maybe your eyes just look weird in that picture)
- didn't have those few blemishes on your face (improved makeup skills may help)

Might improve to 9/10 with those, and that's like the highest one can reach.

Would certainly snuggle and make love to if I were a lesbian, but I'm a het dude.
Obviously, would also snuggle and make love to as a het dude.
>>
>>24120943
12/10
would travel the world to meet
>>
File: 1469495578630.gif (4MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1469495578630.gif
4MB, 320x240px
>>24121037
>whiteknighting a catfish person
>>
>>24120963
>I won't fuck anyone with piercings

So you're into men?
>>
>>24120943
Hi OP, bisexual femanon here. Despite the lip piercing, you look cuddable and bangable for me! 7.5.
>>
>>24121073
>whiteknighting
That concept is so hilarious because it's based on the idea that it's unimaginable that a male person would treat a female person as a fellow human being. Doing so, for some reason, makes him unusual.

WTF is catfish though? I figure OP has a good chance of being some random dude who's trolling or something, in case that's what you mean.
>>
>>24121105
>Doing so, for some reason, makes him unusual.

running on a defense of a person you know nothing about and she doesnt give a fuck about you. you only doing it because shes a female that what makes it whiteknighting
>>
File: paul ryan.jpg (20KB, 300x367px) Image search: [Google]
paul ryan.jpg
20KB, 300x367px
>>24121105
whiteknighting isn't about treatment of the female person
its behavior performed for the female person

you are a faggot and an idiot
>>
>>24120943
I actually don't know what's wrong with your piercing and why people are so bothered about it.

But either way, you've got a strange mixed style. Are you planning on getting tattoos or something too?
>>
>>24120943
whoever she is, she's hot as fuck.
>>
>>24121162
>running on a defense of a person you know nothing about and she doesnt give a fuck about you
In the normal world of adults, people are generally nice to each other.

I understand you haven't reached that level of mental maturity yet, but it may be time to slowly learn it...

>>24121169
So let me get this straight: you cannot ever imagine being decent towards a female person without wanting to get something out of her, and you're projecting this sheer idiocy of yours onto me.

Sorry to break it, but not everyone is human trash like you. There are also the normal people.
>>
>>24122102
>In the normal world of adults, people are generally nice to each other.

there is a difference between being nice to each other and running to her defense JUST BECAUSE shes female.

you also talk like a typical neckbeard
>>
File: 1024px-sigmund_freud_1926-edited.jpg (149KB, 1019x910px) Image search: [Google]
1024px-sigmund_freud_1926-edited.jpg
149KB, 1019x910px
>>24122102
>you cannot ever imagine being decent towards a female person without wanting to get something out of her,

no. although you seem so miserable that you would be happy with a simple compliment or a minimal attention
>>
>>24122116
>running to her defense JUST BECAUSE shes female
Once you start seeing female people as humans, it may occur to you that it kind of makes sense to run to the help of a female person who is being bullied by a group of people, because it makes sense to run to the help of any person who who is being bullied by a group of people.

Alas, in your mind, the only reason to elevate "a female" to the status of "person" is to get sexual gratification or other services out of her.

You only need to understand that not everyone is male trash like you, and then my actions will suddenly make sense.

Furthermore, I don't even understand why you interpret >>24121037 as a "defense." It was a fairly neutral and factual greeting and a warning.

Or do you seriously disagree with the statement that 4chan is full of human trash who legitimately hate women?

>>24122127
Go back to your grave Freud, your mother isn't here.
>>
>>24122138
>it makes sense to run to the help of any person who who is being bullied by a group of people.

so youre browsing 4chan looking for people getting bullied just to hop on their defense?
anyway its not about not hating women, its about making a comparison between the average 4chan user and you as a nice-guy who hops on the defense of every mlady out there.

>male trash like you

so you denying the human nature? we all do things for reasons. youre so desperate for a bit love and attention that you hop on a defense of a random girl so maybe shell compliment you.

>4chan is full of human trash

implying women cant be trash and they dont hate each other or they dont hate men. topkek

shave your neckbeard and start losing weight before its too late and you end up in your 30s defending women who will never suck your cock or talk to you irl ever
>>
File: 1421836476192.gif (260KB, 266x207px) Image search: [Google]
1421836476192.gif
260KB, 266x207px
>>24122183
>so youre browsing 4chan looking for people getting bullied just to hop on their defense?
No, what makes you think so?

>making a comparison between the average 4chan user and you as a nice-guy who hops on the defense
Is there a way to warn someone that a place is full of pieces of trash without implying that one tries not to be / is not one of them? I don't think so; it's simply implicit.

>hurr durr human nature
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empathy
Not in your vocab I suppose.

>implying women cant be trash
Straw man.

>and they dont hate each other or they dont hate men
They don't tend to hate each other to the extent men hate them.
And there is literally nothing wrong with hating men.

>shave your neckbeard and start losing weight before its too late and you end up in your 30s defending women who will never suck your cock or talk to you irl ever
Good job projecting your insecurities onto a 5'10", 140 pound fairly fit guy who gets 8/10 ratings in rate threads.

Jealous? Jealous.

I'm getting bored of this exchange. Work on your insecurities before trying to shout down others because of your own woman-hating assumptions.
>>
WTF happened to 4chan?

Bring back the dox and raids
>>
>>24122245
>IM BETTER THAN THESE PEOPLE I SWEAR MY M'LADY
>>
>>24122245
also if youre 5'10" with 140 pounds it means you literally have zero muscle mass. but post your 8/10 face here with a timestamp then
>>
File: jesus christ.jpg (33KB, 426x336px)
jesus christ.jpg
33KB, 426x336px
>>24122260
I guess not being a subhuman piece of trash does imply that, though not like it's a particularly high bar.

>>24122281
>5'10" with 140 pounds it means you literally have zero muscle mass
Fucking Bruce Lee was 5'8" and 141 lb. Your argument is invalid.

>post your face
Here you go.

Are you legitimately retarded enough to think I would post my face in the middle of a heated shit-flinging fest?

Just fuck off and be butthurt elsewhere.
>>
>>24121037
I don't know how you managed to get scent through the internet, but I can smell your desperation. I want to fees you fish food, because you're a beta.
>>
File: assfuck.gif (39KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
assfuck.gif
39KB, 400x300px
>>24122313
Also Jesus quote in the background related: me after giving you a good, rough, thorough assfuck.

>>24122336
Mmm, I sense delicious cognitive dissonance. Tears will start flowing soon.
>>
>>24121105
It's like a guy who has no qualities a woman wants in a sexual partner being nice to create an unspoken promise of sex that's just made up in his dillusional head, so he falsely comes to the conclusion that "nice guys finish last".
>>
>>24122313
in this whole thread every one of your post is about how youre better than all the 4chan thrash and what a great guy you are. you claim to be rated 8/10 but suddenly you are afraid to post your face, because?

>Fucking Bruce Lee was 5'8" and 141 lb.
same weight as you but 5-6cm shorter. and the guy was a Fucking Bruce Lee was a martial artist with a very low bodyfat, not a whiteknighing beta on the internet. but you claim to be fit, why dont you post your abs or body with a timestamp?
>>
>>24122102
You like to change arguments to make it look like you have a point. Stop or don't, whatever, but you're not proving any point or standing up for anything decent or rational. You're just being a loser. I'm sorry women don't like touching you or seeing you naked.
>>
summerfags have ruined the thread once again by arguing over basic 4chan terms
>>
>>24122138
You've been bullied a lot, haven't you? You don't have to tell us. We can already tell. You have the qualities that people should bully over, and you're the only person who's needed any help with bullying on this thread, because we're trying to dissuade you from your fallacious way of reasoning.
>>
>>24122350
>he cannot even imagine treating a woman like a human being if not for getting sexual gratification
Male scum?
Male scum.

>>24122353
>in this whole thread every one of your post is about how youre better than all the 4chan thrash and what a great guy you are
Objectively false. That's just your inferiority complex making your reading comprehension foggy.

>why don't you post your face
Because I'm not a fucking retard like you are.

>post body
I swear to god you'll next ask me to post a picture of my dick so you can comment on its size.
I seriously see this coming.

>>24122358
>change arguments
>arguments
There are literally no serious arguments in this thread. Just pointing out the sheer idiocy in people's thinking.

>You're just being a loser.
Mommy, mommy! He called me a loser. :-(

>I'm sorry women don't like touching you or seeing you naked.
Pretty sure your mother was a woman.
Not to mention I made one of your father as well.

>>24122372
>You've been bullied a lot, haven't you?
Jesus Christ, when will the projecting stop.
>>
>>24122381
>Male scum.

jesus christ, what am i now? a fuckboy, a misogynist or something else? this whole thread is retarded because you feel like you NEED to hop on a random femanons defense, implying that she cant defend herself just because she is a female. then you start talking about not treating everyone differently (denying the human nature. we all treat people differently based on their gender, apparence, vibe, style, qualifications and all that. the girl who wont say a word to you might try to flirt and suck a guy off 30 minutes later in the bathroom. stop being a fucking hypocrite)

>I swear to god you'll next ask me to post a picture of my dick so you can comment on its size.
I seriously see this coming.

its like people dont believe that you have a fit body and a 8/10 face when you talk like a neckbeard and are a textbook example of a niceguy/whiteknight
>>
>>24121037
You realize that anyone who's here can tell what everyone else posts, right?

Anyone who makes a thread can see what the general content of a board is.

AKA She knows.
Assuming said person is even female. Didn't see timestamped tits.
>>
>>24122418
>jesus christ, what am i now? a fuckboy, a misogynist or something else?
A fuckboy, misogynist, arrogant piece of subhuman trash.

For starters.

>you feel like you NEED to hop on a random femanons defense
As I've told many times now, that just seems so to you because you're unable to think of female people as people.

>human nature
Is malleable. How about you try to nurture the positive aspects of your nature, and curb the negative aspects?

>its like people dont believe that you have a fit body and a 8/10 face when you talk like a neckbeard and are a textbook example of a niceguy/whiteknight
If you didn't want to hear the truth about my appearance and experience the jealousy you're feeling right now, then you shouldn't have made the idiotic assumption that I'm a fat neckbeard.
Also, a textbook example of a niceguy/whiteknight would not get into an aggressive shit-flinging fest with a bunch of idiots on 4chan and use sexually crude language like pointing out how hard he's fucking them in the ass.
I'm full-on indulging in my dirty pleasures here in front of everyone's eyes.

>>24122420
Leaving aside that it's indeed quite likely, it could have been a newcomer to the board. You'll see I responded with that assumption, because other than that this thread is worthless and should be ignored anyway.
Behaving as if everything is normal would also bore a troll, so it's the best course of action one way or the other.

Also
>requiring timestamped tits from any females who enter the secret no-girls-allowed boys' club
Hoo boy, what a great meme that totally hasn't lost its charm after the second fucking time it was used ten years ago.

Gonna do some weighted pull ups and push ups now, stay mad while I'm gone.
>>
>>24122482
Any timestamp at all would suffice, tits are standard.

Are you implying that women should be ashamed of their bodies and shouldn't show off their tits? How misogynistic of you.

This is 4chan. You lurk, you see, you post. How long did you lurk before you first posted? Women aren't dumb, they use the internet too.

But most of all your worst sin is
>taking all of this seriously.
>>
File: 1479271080736.jpg (174KB, 966x885px) Image search: [Google]
1479271080736.jpg
174KB, 966x885px
>>24122497
>Are you implying that women should be ashamed of their bodies and shouldn't show off their tits? How misogynistic of you.
Good try, you seminal fluid druid.

>>taking all of this seriously.
You wish. I enjoy it when the other side does and gets legitimately butt hurt though.

Bullying is great fun when targeted at the original bullies.
>>
>>24122508
youre a neckbeard and in denial and i actually feel sorry for you because one day you gonna realize that the girls you were defending were sucking the dicks of other guys and hang out with normal people and you gonna feel bad because at that point there is nothing you can do.
>>
File: 1425798936925.png (483KB, 529x470px) Image search: [Google]
1425798936925.png
483KB, 529x470px
>>24122527
Your face right now.
>>
>>24122539
im glad you dont even try to hide your autism and embrace it fully instead. you might be a beta neckbeard but at least you can be fully yourself
>>
>>24122566
2/10 try harder, I'm bored.
>>
>>24122539
Can you really stop shitposting this thread back to the top please anon? Seriously. It's getting annoying.
>>
>>24122577
im not kidding. the diversity is good. and if there wasnt whiteknight creeps like you, the average would be higher. you make it easier for the normal people and meanwhile doing it, you feel good about yourself for not being a "male scum"

its a win-win
>>
>>24122593
>waaaah! waaaah!

>>24122590
As you please, anal admiral. I'll keep these little bitches to myself.
>>
>>24122590
On another note, you might want to consider using the catalog if you aren't already.
>>
>>24122607
Oh I am but every time you two or maybe three, keep posting back and forth. This thread keeps getting bump to the top, just let it die.
>>
>enter thread to see if slut posted tits
>instead get to see a neckbeard beta male get absolutely irrevocably blown the fuck out by multiple people

This is why I visit doc
>>
>>24120943
are you busy later and a solid 8 on the cock richter scale
>>
>>24120958
interested in the logistics of this. Do you have really long arms?
>>
File: 1383505123069.png (32KB, 197x188px) Image search: [Google]
1383505123069.png
32KB, 197x188px
>>24122698
>doc
What's that? Were your hands shaking while typing?
>>
>>24124732
I was gonna call him out for virginfag but thought I'd let it slide.
>>
>>24122138

It doesn't occur to me because getting harassed only isn't bullying. A person would only ever see it that way if they were already looking to do so.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.