[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date me??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: YOU_ARE_ALL_WORTHLESS,_HAIL_ME.jpg (155KB, 541x960px) Image search: [Google]
YOU_ARE_ALL_WORTHLESS,_HAIL_ME.jpg
155KB, 541x960px
Would you date me??
>>
If you're as much of a submissive faggot as you look like, then yes. Now show me your arse.
>>
File: donald-trump-waving-getty-images.jpg (127KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-waving-getty-images.jpg
127KB, 1280x960px
Why do people assume someone would make a major life decision over an innocuous picture?

I can't say I wouldn't date you, because you don't look like a mess, but that's all I can really say.

>>24113278
Also this.
>>
File: meme.jpg (28KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
28KB, 540x540px
>>24112839
I am a nicer faggot and wouldn't demand that you show me your ass :)
>>
>>24112839
I'd definitely consider it just going by pic
>>
>>24112839
Would I rape you?

Hell yeah!

Would take shopping and kiss nose
>>
Yeah I lurked a bit more and discovered this dude's a fucking literal psychopath

1. Borrowed money off a friend, never paid them back, causing them to terminate the friendship - shows no remorse
2. Would literally commit rape if he knew he could get away with it
3. Was genuinely fantasising about shooting up your school to the point of having a written plan
4. Wears the exact same fucking clothes all of the time

If you were a relatively sane shy qt boi like your face implies I would in a heartbeat, but bruh, you've got some hardcore issues to sort out.
>>
>>24114390
What's that? Anyway the majority of them deserved it
>>
>>24115166
just keep on digging deeper buddy
>>
>>24115179
digging deeper? Anyway you must be interested in me to have found out all those things. I feel quite flattered
>>
>>24115187
I've been lurking a shitton and could rattle off a similar list about 10 or so other people who have been posting here as frequently as you recently, but go ahead and let that inflate your ego if you must, Elliot 2.0.
>>
>>24115237
So you're on here often? I guess you must see me around soc and r9k then.
>>
>>24113669
Your lack of a demanding demeanour will still not get you a ticket to the showing of my arse 0/10. You look like one of the inbred fuckers in my town
>>
File: fu.png (646KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
fu.png
646KB, 624x352px
>>24112839
Sure would
>>
>>24115664
what sort of stuff would you do with me? ;) Also what's this image from?
>>
>>24112839
HECK YEAH YOU'RE A CUTIE
>>
>>24115965
why, thank you. What is so cute about me? What would we do together? :)
>>
>>24115664
Wilfred

?
>>
as long as you weren't painted as a lion i totally would
>>
>>24116467
thank you :) What do you like about me?
>>
>>24112839
I'd rather fuck you but, hey, whatever it takes to get in those holes.
>>
>>24116494
okay, show me a photo of yourself
>>
>>24116501
You first, pussy
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.