[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys our favorite sad anon is back. How can I make myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (104KB, 640x721px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 640x721px
Hey guys our favorite sad anon is back. How can I make myself look attractive?

Picture related it's my Tinder profile
>>
>>24112112
#4 is a bad angle
Other than that you're super cute
>>
>>24112112
Your tinder is pretty good bro but I wouldn't bother with it. You have appeal to you, just go out and mingle bro, you will find someone you like trust me.
>>
>>24112112
Confidence will get a guy like you far.
>>
>>24112172
I went to a party a couple weeks back and made out with some random girl I met. Like I have all the sides pointing to saying "Hey you're good looking" but I don't believe it?
>>24112182
If only I had it
>>
>>24112211

I think Picture 1 is a little too dark and could be swapped out for something like pic 4 or 5. Bitches dig dogs. Regardless, I think it'd be better to avoid giving off a "party" vibe with the first pic and go with something more tame and then bring that in with the next pic. Just my personal opinion though.

My criticisms are mainly just nitpicks though. Your profile is solid and I'm honestly surprised you're not getting too many results.
>>
>>24112259
Thanks for the reply. I do okay with my profile that way, I got over 200 matches in about 3 weeks. Idk I guess I'm just feeling down.
>>
Bragging about how awesome you are and still being an attention whore. My god. By the way they are being overly nice, you're honestly not good looking. You look like a 12 year old boy scout
>>
>>24112724
This guy is right you kinda do look like a twelve year old boy scout, but so did zack effron and justin bieber. My only two cents is tryingtohard/10 Too many pictures of just you shows a lack of confidence, take out picture #4 and replace it with a shot where you arent center frame but is also a cool hobby, but waaaaaaaay less hammy than playing guitar or having a dog, for me I do nature, i volunteer with the forests service every once in a while so I put up crazy nature pictures I take, right now you have a party bro vibe because of your drinking yet playful first pic and the guitar pic and then the dog pic, spice it up with something more unique.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.